[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
It would be nice if we could change the slaves' names. I end up with a bunch of slaves with the same name lol

sicdogs7

Mar 6, 2022
Hey! I downloaded the new update but I’m not sure how to access Valeria’s or Aeliana’s new quest lines past getting Valeria’s alchemy supplies and Aeliana’s quest to Gina Cleopatra. How should I progress both in the new update?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Ever since the dildo arrow update there seems to be a force field around the top targets for the archery challenge, I'm guessing something went wrong in the backend after adding that.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Ever since the dildo arrow update there seems to be a force field around the top targets for the archery challenge, I'm guessing something went wrong in the backend after adding that.
Yeah, we're having some issues with that. For now, you should try aiming for the very top of the apples.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
When the love/fear system is worked out, I hope this game continues to allow play styles that are not just like any other sex simulator.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Oh? What exactly do you mean by that?
I mean I want to be able to play as an evil MC. Maxing fear without love should be viable and at the same time lock/unlock different slave interactions depending on what you do. Maybe above a certain fear/love ratio slaves have to be restrained when the MC is not in the dungeon. Maybe some jobs are only available for high fear while others are not possible with high fear etc.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I mean I want to be able to play as an evil MC. Maxing fear without love should be viable and at the same time lock/unlock different slave interactions depending on what you do. Maybe above a certain fear/love ratio slaves have to be restrained when the MC is not in the dungeon. Maybe some jobs are only available for high fear while others are not possible with high fear etc.
Yeah, understood! We do want to refine master/slave interactions for sure, so we could test some things out to see if it'd work and how we'd go about implementing something like what you mentioned.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.
That's a really interesting idea actually, would you mind elaborating a little more?

sicdogs7

Mar 6, 2022
Do you have any more plans to do more with the pillory asset? I think it can be used as a punishment position in the dungeon. Maybe seeing other slaves be locked in the public one and being able to interact with them would be interesting as well. Maybe a quest even around that, like if a slave is in the pillory after being falsely accused of stealing from her master, and you can help her find the real culprit to be locked in there instead. Just an idea!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
That's a really interesting idea actually, would you mind elaborating a little more?
There could be a couple of tiers, the higher ones being more expensive, but still having its own quest line with unlockable brands/poses for other slaves when you finish them. I personally think that'd give earning money more of a purpose. You could also have some exotic slaves be announced with specific skills regarding maybe clothing system? It's just something I think is a bit overlooked for now.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Do you have any more plans to do more with the pillory asset? I think it can be used as a punishment position in the dungeon. Maybe seeing other slaves be locked in the public one and being able to interact with them would be interesting as well. Maybe a quest even around that, like if a slave is in the pillory after being falsely accused of stealing from her master, and you can help her find the real culprit to be locked in there instead. Just an idea!
We weren't planning on it, but the pillory seems to be quite popular among the community so we might implement it in the game in other ways, like what you mentioned. We'll discuss it and experiment with it a bit.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
There could be a couple of tiers, the higher ones being more expensive, but still having its own quest line with unlockable brands/poses for other slaves when you finish them. I personally think that'd give earning money more of a purpose. You could also have some exotic slaves be announced with specific skills regarding maybe clothing system? It's just something I think is a bit overlooked for now.
It's a good idea to add some variety to the slaves and it does make sense as an incentive to earn money, you're right about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I think you guys could make the money you get from higher patreon tiers be optional, I'd like to be able to build up my character fully, including money. I always start out with enough denari for most things so I don't really feel motivated to do any of the missions that have denari rewards, I'm sure there's more people who feel this way.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I think you guys could make the money you get from higher patreon tiers be optional, I'd like to be able to build up my character fully, including money. I always start out with enough denari for most things so I don't really feel motivated to do any of the missions that have denari rewards, I'm sure there's more people who feel this way.
Hm, yeah you're not the first person to mention this. We can look into it for sure, we might do a poll on our social to see if that's an option a lot of players are interested in having.