[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
The graffiti list is amazing - already started adding it to the game :D

@kingofbrocoli - thanks for the feedback (really :) ) - As for the short content and the performance, I have to say that we were pretty up-front about it. We have been developing so far about 2 months, most of which are programming the systems, pipeline and such. In every post we made about this build we tried (and I hope that we did) that this is a first build and a short experience for now, and with each build we will add more and more (next one will have additional male slave and a temple of gods, so, it will be a bit more than double the time. As this is the first build and patreon grew a lot faster than we expected, we had to choose between releasing a shorter experience faster, or delaying the first release a month or two - I always rather be open and show where we are at and not to "drag it" and say "one day.. it will be awesome". Also, next month the locked positions will be unlocked. We just wanted to make sure the 15$ patrons get more content than the 10$ this month. Performance wise, it depends on the PC - it is a pretty heavy game, as one can expect (I doubt it will ever run smoothly on an on-board GPU) but, next build will have graphics settings (we actually just finished them today) so it should run a lot smoother. So.. hope it explains :)

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
So does that mean the official setting of the game is Pompeii, or did you just want to add the graffiti for flavor?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
@TLOU - we try :). Some actually would claim it's not fast enough.. but.. yeah, development in Unreal tends to be not as fast as RPGmaker and such. It' worth the time though, I think!

@karunama - No no, it's just something that I think will be a cool Easter egg to add :)

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
lets see what else you're gonna bring

We actually have already mentioned what's gonna be in the next build - we are adding a male slave and a temple of gods (body transformation options) as well as setting menu (so lower spec PCs will be able to run it now). However.. always opened to suggestions :D

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
we are adding a male slave and a temple of gods (body transformation options) as well as setting menu

totally missed that! cool stuff. does that mean there's gonna be some more play-time to the next build? :)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
It's all still local, right? you don't have servers or any multiplayer things just yet?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
It's all still local, right? you don't have servers or any multiplayer things just yet?

Yeah, at the moment it is. It'll take us at least two months to get the auction house working, but other content is shaping up pretty quickly :D

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
oh! didn't expect to have one that soon.. are you gonna have one each month or was it just a coincidence?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
oh! didn't expect to have one that soon.. are you gonna have one each month or was it just a coincidence?
We try to make one every month. This time we are a bit late, but it should be rolling out around the 22nd :D - hopefully we can keep up with a build every month, but in any case, it won't be toooo far off

EvilReFlex

Jan 4, 2017
Austria
Really promising game!
I like the "NEW: Futa (optional) Content", will there any other fetishes in the game? (except slaving)

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I assumed it was for sex changing your slaves.

Reactions: SlavesOfLove

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Really promising game!
I like the "NEW: Futa (optional) Content", will there any other fetishes in the game? (except slaving)
Oh yeah, a lot! There are a lot of LGBTQ options, Futa, BDSM... mm... pretty much anything we can think of - always open to new ideas ;)

art926

Sep 8, 2015
The male slave looks good. Though, why is the big breasts physics is still attached? Like, his nipples moving very strange in some animations)
When will we be able to sell slaves?
Also, what's going to be the main goal and challenge in the game?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We like Elf ears!! :D

xD best explanation to anything, ever.
good fucking job on the build!! the male slave is glorious, and the temple is hilarious. my girlfriend played with the dick mechanics for 30 minutes xD

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
The male slave looks good. Though, why is the big breasts physics is still attached? Like, his nipples moving very strange in some animations)
When will we be able to sell slaves?
Also, what's going to be the main goal and challenge in the game?

Next build we are introducing the slave selling finally :). For now, just selling to NPC merchant, but you'll be finally able to sell them :)
As for the goal - it's going to be.. well... training the best slave ever :) (with more positions, skins, modifications etc')

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Next build we are introducing the slave selling finally :). For now, just selling to NPC merchant, but you'll be finally able to sell them :)
As for the goal - it's going to be.. well... training the best slave ever :) (with more positions, skins, modifications etc')

"my girlfriend played with the dick mechanics for 30 minutes" - best sentence ever. Like... what?!?! :eek: :eek: