[Unity][Free] Portals of Phereon - new Monstergirl Breeding Game

klx

Jan 25, 2018
You should stop right now :D
15 races is 105 different subspecies (including base subspecies) with at least three images, different abilities and combat stats

Cnk.png

There n is number of different elements (races) and k is number elements in group (2)

Last edited:

Phoenixcan

Mar 8, 2018
you can always do a thing where some races can't interbreed among each other, but that would be a little restricting wouldnt it?

anyways, im interested to see the progress, and i hope your plan doesnt fail like others, just be careful out there

Syvaron

Jan 5, 2018
Since the last time I posted here I changed the combat style to isometric hex-tiles
and there is a different "class" of maincharacter, where you can create new Characters based on your upgrades instead of transforming etc.

Reactions: Sapphire

pplayer

Mar 26, 2018
Hi Syvaron

At first I have to say that you made an awsome game. I really love the arts, they look wonderful. Keep going ....

Second, I found some bugs: House Upgrade lvl 5 doesnt change the size from 30 to 40 like shown in the discription (10 more), it stays at 30....
And somehow I lost a breeder in the farm. there where a couple inside breeding and the next day I got a strange error message in the right lower corner (with no clear discription) and only one breeder was left in the farm - it had even the little heart symbol in the right corner from mating...sry that I cant discribe this better, the error message doesnt showed any specific....
Sometimes during breeding in the house the time doesnt raise (I mean usually it shows "30minutes passed"), this happend to different races and my own forms. It doesnt show the 30min text and the time doesnt go up, only the energy raises - until I change the breeding partner.

third and the main reason for my sign up here: I want to ask some questions.
I found an event where a lymean/centaur (men/futa) fleed with teleport - I wasnt able to follow until I came with a Lymean too (or other races with teleport spell, tried different), but now it wants me to ask her/him to absorb the power from her/him, but unfortunately I wasnt able to find out how to do. I can click at the left button there but nothing happens, I can only "leave" (right button) - How can I absorb her/his power? Which race or spell I need there to get the power or her/him?
I would also love to see more races and hybrids (like you was thing about) , but i´m concerned how to ´store´ them. Do you plan to increase the home spots? Maybe up to house lvl 10? Right now I have some trouble to decide which one I wanna keep and which not.
And this brings me to my third question. Do you plan to implement a better way to get rid of them? I mean atm there are only a few ways to get rid of them.1. (one time thing) the library ...2. with luck a mating request in the tavern and 3. just simply abandom them. I concern of the constant raising expenses I was hoping to see a "Sell" option without special requirements. Do you plan something like this?
And my last question (for now ^^). Do you plan to implement some kind of story with the other house owners (atm all 5 of them adorse me and it wasnt that hard to get them there)? I would like so see some more option for them.

Keep up you great work with this awesome game. And show us more of your (cute) beautyful artwork.

please excuse my english, I´m not a native english speaker ^^

Last edited:

Syvaron

Jan 5, 2018
I found an event where a lymean/centaur (men/futa) fleed with teleport - I wasnt able to follow until I came with a Lymean too (or other races with teleport spell, tried different), but now it wants me to ask her/him to absorb the power from her/him, but unfortunately I wasnt able to find out how to do. I can click at the left button there but nothing happens, I can only "leave" (right button) - How can I absorb her/his power? Which race or spell I need there to get the power or her/him?
I would also love to see more races and hybrids (like you was thing about) , but i´m concerned how to ´store´ them. Do you plan to increase the home spots? Maybe up to house lvl 10? Right now I have some trouble to decide which one I wanna keep and which not.
And this brings me to my third question. Do you plan to implement a better way to get rid of them? I mean atm there are only a few ways to get rid of them.1. (one time thing) the library ...2. with luck a mating request in the tavern and 3. just simply abandom them. I concern of the constant raising expenses I was hoping to see a "Sell" option without special requirements. Do you plan something like this?
And my last question (for now ^^). Do you plan to implement some kind of story with the other house owners (atm all 5 of them adorse me and it wasnt that hard to get them there)? I would like so see some more option for them.

- The event seems to be bugged, usually you should be able to do it when your maincharacter has the Teleport skill.
- About the housing, usually you want to improve your characters so you dont really have a reason to keep the old ones, so Im not sure if I want to encourage keeping so many. Also the limit doesnt prevent you from having more characters it just increases the upkeep a lot.
- I'll probably add a sell option, though its a bit weird to balance
- I will also add story/events etc. to the npcs

pplayer

Mar 26, 2018
just a couple thoughts

The house size of 40 (with house upg lvl 5 bug only 30) seems quite short when you really want to breed superior chars, you need at least each one of the main races and if they have not perfect traits or the wanted body size, you´ll need even some more of the same race. Then you need some chars to get money for the expenses, even more in the later game. I have also a couple god like sex skill chars with terrible traits/stats, but to abandom them is not a option, they earn a lot of coins in the brothel

My thoughts are, what if we can ´sell´ the hybrids (like now in the game) to Castalia, with the option to borrow them back for a couple days - for breeding or maybe to improve the stats or add new (better) traits. With higher affection with Castalia maybe even swap them with others of the same hybrid race (example with different body sizes or genders) - if you know what I mean. So we could "store" at least one of each of the hybrid secure for further uses or needs.

About the "Selling", I see your concern about balancing the price. I think maybe set a fixed basic price for the char (depending on body size) and for each level and stat point above 0 add a fixed amount of coins (example 5 - 10g for each point above 0), also for the traits - positive traits add some coins, negative traits lower the price. Special traits give more than usual traits. Maybe you can group the traits in classes from uncommon to common to special to epic to legendary and also their prices by selling chars with them.

I have seen that (for example) a male/futa with giant size breeded with a smaller female/futa gives mostly only the smaller size for the offspring (strange thing besides - I got large chars from 2 giant breeders). What if you make the "giver" body size more important than the "reciever" size, or maybe depend it of the viril./fertil. of the giving char. Example: if the "giver" is a giant sized with 68 virility and the "reciever" is a large sized with 30 fertility then the offspring body size should be giant. If the "reciever" have a higher fertil. than the viril. of the "giver" then the offspring could get also the size one from the "reciever".

In the game is not really a good option to see your own chars stats. The Combat form screens resets everytime to medium size and stats and if your own char is a different size you have to change it in th combat form screen to see "your" chars stats.

edit: Arena Boss Battles causes the game to loop indefinitely after pressing the "Enter" button without entering the battle screen and then you have to restart the game.

edit 2: I just got my forth char with name "Elaine" - 3 of them are the same race. A name change option would be handy

edit 3: if you have more than one couple inside the farm you cant see who is breeding with whom

That´s it - like I said, just thoughts ^^

No thoughts but reality - Your drawings look awesome beautyful and incredible sexy- I really like them. Keep up your great work with the game. Imo it´s already much better than all other breeding games out there :)

Last edited:

pplayer

Mar 26, 2018
Some more questions and updates...

update 1: the Arena Boss fight who had frozen my game last time was in evolution god form and with main char true. Now I startet a new game in creation god mode and tried the boss fight (with main char false) - everthing was fine. I dont know if it was because main char false or different god status - I´ll try to test this... edit: tried with main char true (creation mode) -> worked (maybe it´s with evo mode main char which created this bug)

update 2: The missing time while breeding. This happend again, this time I was letting 2 chars breed (home->sex) to improve their skills and no time lost during the process, only energy - again no "30 minutes passed" message.

q 1: In evo god mode it´s pretty easy to get baseSpecies upgrade points, just transform yourself into a other form and lvl - but now I´m a creation god and I dont know how to lvl to get baseSpecies upgrade points - I tried Rituals with lvl´d chars and unlvl´d ones -> raised only gobal upgrade points and gives just 1 baseSpecies upgrade point if you havnt unlocked the hybrid before. I tried to create new chars and lvl´d them too, but no extra b.S.u.p´s. The summon option let me only summon tentacles ....hmmm, what to do to get more baseSpecies upgrade points?

q 2: In evo god mode it show in the discription how to unlock different forms (like speed, strenght etc.), but in cration god mode it show´s simply only "invalied summon" - how do I unlock this other summon options?

q 3: I dont know if it´s a bug, but in evo god mode you can "create" an imba main char - just unlock the different forms and lvl each form up - each lvl-up raises the stats for each other form too - my ´last´ main char had in god form imba 2312 hp/865mp, 66str etc....
in creation god mode now it´s a total different story, the main char is already lvl 12 but with so low hp and other stats, it almost gets knocked out in the first round and surely overwelmed in the second - for example in random tentacle encounters in other worlds, there are to many of those tentacles who hitting the main char. Or one larger higher lvl centaur with 10+ strenght almost onehits my main char. I can only tickle such high hp monsters with my 5 str main char.
How do I improve my main char in creation god mode?

q 4: about the energy of the main char - I think there could be more opportunities to let the main char rest, for example during this time when 2 "normal" chars breed. the main char doesnt do anything during this time and could gain some energy back. Do you plan to optimise this in a future update?
Maybe also implement other opp´s like the "Milk" option of Mya. I think a plant species could also give some sweet juices, esapecially with a propper formed tail flower goblet thingy (hint ^^).

q 5: is there in creation god mode another possibility to see your main char´s stats other then in combat?

I´m looking forward for coming game updates of your awesome game - greeting from Germany

Last edited:

Syvaron

Jan 5, 2018
q 1: In evo god mode it´s pretty easy to get baseSpecies upgrade points, just transform yourself into a other form and lvl - but now I´m a creation god and I dont know how to lvl to get baseSpecies upgrade points - I tried Rituals with lvl´d chars and unlvl´d ones -> raised only gobal upgrade points and gives just 1 baseSpecies upgrade point if you havnt unlocked the hybrid before. I tried to create new chars and lvl´d them too, but no extra b.S.u.p´s. The summon option let me only summon tentacles ....hmmm, what to do to get more baseSpecies upgrade points?

q 2: In evo god mode it show in the discription how to unlock different forms (like speed, strenght etc.), but in cration god mode it show´s simply only "invalied summon" - how do I unlock this other summon options?

q 3: I dont know if it´s a bug, but in evo god mode you can "create" an imba main char - just unlock the different forms and lvl each form up - each lvl-up raises the stats for each other form too - my ´last´ main char had in god form imba 2312 hp/865mp, 66str etc....
in creation god mode now it´s a total different story, the main char is already lvl 12 but with so low hp and other stats, it almost gets knocked out in the first round and surely overwelmed in the second - for example in random tentacle encounters in other worlds, there are to many of those tentacles who hitting the main char. Or one larger higher lvl centaur with 10+ strenght almost onehits my main char. I can only tickle such high hp monsters with my 5 str main char.
How do I improve my main char in creation god mode?
With creation you get baseSkillpoints for each species with every level. I will add events etc. as another way of gaining skillpoints.
The special summons just arent in the game yet
I will make upgrades different for the gods, so the creation maincharacter can also get stronger etc.

q 4: about the energy of the main char - I think there could be more opportunities to let the main char rest, for example during this time when 2 "normal" chars breed. the main char doesnt do anything during this time and could gain some energy back. Do you plan to optimise this in a future update?
Maybe also implement other opp´s like the "Milk" option of Mya. I think a plant species could also give some sweet juices, esapecially with a propper formed tail flower goblet thingy (hint ^^).
Maybe, I dont really see it as much of a problem. Adding more ways to regain energy that you would have to do every day to be more efficient would probably just be annoying. Though I may make it so activities where your maincharacter isnt doing anything count as resting.

q 5: is there in creation god mode another possibility to see your main char´s stats other then in combat?
Not yet

Reactions: Darthbob

pplayer

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for your answers, you helped a lot.
I hope I could give you the one or other inspiration for your great game and some help to find problems ^^

edit: oh, one last question: I got somehow some hybrids unlocked for a new game start. How did I do this and how can I unlock more hybrids for new games?

Heavy3

Mar 31, 2018
This is pretty dope. I really liked the setting.
Good luck with further development of the game, I'll follow it's progress for sure.

Syvaron

Jan 5, 2018
I uploaded some new versions since I last posted here
I also made a discord server: https://discord.gg/V2wRs83

How much is possible from these ideas?
- I will probably add materials/items etc. that can be produced by various species and harvested, like honey from a bee etc.
- Maybe i'll add specialized buildings with special rules etc. like an apiary, though most likely not very soon
- I'll probably make a hidden queen bee species
- There will probably bee some bee related events etc.
- I will add new biomes like a jungle etc. though im not a big fan of monkey monstergirls as a baseSpecies. Maybe just non-breedable/catchable creatures

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
Underwater Holloween Town
The succubus hybrids in the game seems to have dangerous pointed looking tails.
Going further into breeding.

Would Spider and Succubus breed a Scorpion? At one point I did find out scorpions belong to the arachnid family or at least related to it.-_-'

Cats are dogs

May 30, 2016
quessteaon I have a medium floater shouldn't that allow me access air portals same goes for the lavaworm and gills/oxygen distribution

i only have the creature and main character in the party

Darthbob

Sep 28, 2018
Great game so far!

Will you be adding more descriptive scenes for size different characters? (Giant on tiny etc.)

And different art for each size of char? (Maybe not as important)

Keep up the good work.

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
I dunno if the developer is still checking this thread, but does the game have a wiki or some other form of documentation yet?

I note that there is a cheat field in the main menu. Is there a list of the cheats and what they do?

When you select a freeplay length game, it says there are various things you lose access to, but it's not very clear as to what precisely those things are. Special characters and whatnot, but without any documentation I'm not sure I understand what those characters are or even if I would mind missing out on them.

What is the benefit, or detriment, of a higher or lower game difficulty percentage in the initial game setup?

Is there any way to adjust the MC's attractiveness rating either at the start of the game or during play? It seems like that value can only go as high as 97 (with the beautiful genetic trait), even though the rating itself looks like it could go as high as 150+.

Sometimes I like to play a game where my character has ALL the traits. Is there a way to give my character more starting points at game start than 50?

Evrar

Nov 19, 2018
i am really sorry for such question, but how to level up?, i don't see it
i used cheat "levelup", "cheat succesfull", but my character still level 1, can you explain how to level up?

pplayer

Mar 26, 2018
Hello Syvaron,

after quite some time enjoying your awesome game I found some minor issues with the hatchery (I play this time the Prince - male)

https://ibb.co/5M0676S

as you can see there are 2 eggs which I cant finish to hatch. Both (the 1. & 2.) show the "size" as none. I got this two eggs pretty earlier on a portal tour (found them and took them home). Also an maybe issue, I could produce eggs with the AN_3 robot Girl (found her also on a portal tour^^) in the "Sex" scene (not the random G or R option).

In addition seems to be a maybe issue with the "Sex" scene with me and another human girl, they also produce eggs (with the crea human girl Siena from a special portal - i got her with lust stunned combat fucking and/or mind control spell - tested both).
I also got the King in the same way. I got also eggs with Siena and the King in the farm. But human/human eggs produce only random standard species after hatching after a short error message in the chat window in the lower right corner.

At least I wanna thank you again for your awesome game. I love it :)

catoshka

Dec 14, 2019
I like this game, it shows a lot of promise. I'm in love with the art and what the game could be in the future. But it's such a shame that the many hours I've put into this game, I did not enjoy it. I really do want to love this game because it goes above and beyond what I expect from an adult-game but it falls short of that.

The game is very complicated and after reading the explanations, I still did not understand the many systems the game had to offer. I could not discern what the game-play loop was supposed to be, I didn't know what to focus on, I got so lost. Sometimes I felt like I didn't pay enough attention to the small text window on the bottom right hand corner and I might have missed a few things.

There were 2 sex systems, the simple one that did not increase the relationship-meter and the menu-based one that was really complicated. The latter one, I felt like I wasn't having sex at all instead it was like doing maintenance on a control panel. I ignored the control panel sex, and just spammed the simple one.

These were the 2 biggest letdowns for me, other things like clunky interface can be polished later, and the combat balancing. I really really REALLY hope to see this game completed, and please keep up the good work!

Sorry if I'm being too mean. I don't want to trample over your hardwork and passion! ;_;

Last edited: