Unexpected favorite characters... GO!

GiroGirl723

May 15, 2019
So I'm going through my first run of TiTS and after scoping the brothel on Tavros Station I ended up purchasing Reaha's contract... more out of pity than anything else. I thought I had her figured out, but the moment I said she could speak freely, she went OFF on the brothel mistress... if any of you have seen that new episode of Lucifer where Linda punches Maze in the face, and Maze goes "Linda!" because she's so shocked but like... in a really proud way??? That was me about Reaha. And now she's one of my faves XD
So I guess I'm wondering - do you have any characters you didn't expect to like, but ended up loving them?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So I'm going through my first run of TiTS and after scoping the brothel on Tavros Station I ended up purchasing Reaha's contract... more out of pity than anything else. I thought I had her figured out, but the moment I said she could speak freely, she went OFF on the brothel mistress... if any of you have seen that new episode of Lucifer where Linda punches Maze in the face, and Maze goes "Linda!" because she's so shocked but like... in a really proud way??? That was me about Reaha. And now she's one of my faves XD
So I guess I'm wondering - do you have any characters you didn't expect to like, but ended up loving them?
Amber the deer taur. I was never really a taur person but that sexy deer surprised me. After that i got really into it. Another one and the most recent is they Pyro pup. She brought out a kinky side i didn't know i had.
But the most surprising was Pagie. I was never really into the full fur thing until i met that pup. She changed my mind and i started to find fur stuff a bit more sexy, on top of that she is just a great character.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Lane and Brandy. The former has great smutty scenes and the latter is an interesting take on female New Texans with affection scenes.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Sylvie by far was the one who surprised me the most. What I orignally thought was gonna be a meme character turned out to have some of the hottest scenes on the game, which is saying something coming from someone who prefers the more masculine

Reactions: BoyHowdy000

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Have to say Ramis, not usually into the whole bodybuilder thing, but her attitude and the fact that she's fun just won me over.

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Honestly I'm pretty easy, so I really don't know. I definitely get the Reaha thing, though.

I guess Ciaran? It was a bit unexpected in the sense that I hate the "Daddy" thing and I have a harder time with men than women, but the way he treats me is so lovely and gentle and dominating, and he's just a really amazing person. Not gonna lie though, the way he doesn't even talk about my dick is a bonus by itself, I'm nothing less than a woman to him.

Can we get a pegging scene for him? I recall him mentioning he's enjoyed it, and I wanna take him for a ride at least once.

May 18, 2019
Kase, he is my cuddly, cute, catboy but I also like some of Ben's dialogue like when you are talking to him about JoyCo and he almost blows a fuse when he starts talking about KihaCorp.

Reactions: GiroGirl723
A

Athena

Terensha - You don't really expect a prostitute to have a lot of interactions, and her bodysuit is just a weird concept in general, IMO. However, between the quality and variety of her scenes, and just some good old patience, I eventually accepted what this characters was about and became quite fond of her.

Ellie - Honestly, I just find Leithians to be a really weird race in general, and avoid sexual contact with most of them. Ellie's the exception, though, but once again, it took a lot of time to get to that point.

Prai Elliot - I honestly thought she was a naive girl with a bondage kink, but evetually I found out she was a boy and somehow I was okay with that.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Surprisingly Jessie, when I first saw them I thought they were some one off character that I'd probably forget about them soon, but then when I returned to see them again, and again, and again, Something in me got something that I never thought I'd want, a truly submissive sub and it awoken a dom in me that I'd never thought I have, it's like that moment where someone gives you the gift you never thought you wanted and it was great, only sad part is that she can't be apart of the crew and sleep at the foot of my bed and fight with Sera who gets to be my bed warmer.

Reactions: SoAndSo

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Prai's a stuck-up little git that's cosplaying as both a girl and an adult and doing so in a completely hapless and quasi-insulting way that encourages bullying.

If the writer wasn't so clearly encouraging you to bully Prai as the majority of the play with this character I'd avoid the encounters entirely. Someone like that who's so clearly clueless about everything they're trying to be and do -and- has a sense of both youthful and generally bratty importance on top of it can bring out the sadist in anyone.

Reactions: Emerald

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Prai's a stuck-up little git that's cosplaying as both a girl and an adult and doing so in a completely hapless and quasi-insulting way that encourages bullying.

If the writer wasn't so clearly encouraging you to bully Prai as the majority of the play with this character I'd avoid the encounters entirely. Someone like that who's so clearly clueless about everything they're trying to be and do -and- has a sense of both youthful and generally bratty importance on top of it can bring out the sadist in anyone.

wait so do u like prai or wut

Reactions: Kazama

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I hate most everything about Prai but I'm praising the way the scenes are written around the idea of bullying Prai for -being- such an insufferable git.

Normally I don't like things like orgasm denial on its face but it's hot when it's wrapped up in bullying a character who makes maliciously teasing them quite satisfying. Finding some incompetent sissy boy out in the woods, one who insists that they don't need any help after nearly getting dragged off to be ravaged by zill, and then finding out through teasing that they went full tilt into the sissy boy routine with a useless dick and lubed up arse - well, then it's satisfying to build up like you're going to rail them and then just walking away. It's such a thorough denial that the scene itself hits every sadistic note just right.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
And the award of "Where the hell did that come from" of the week goes to Stemwinder.
It is in the opposite wording of what the topic's calling for ("unexpectedly great scenes from characters you don't particularly like" or something) but I feel like that still fits the spirit. Something like that may not encourage you to actually like the character but it's easy to make a character superficially likeable. Triggering an unexpected response, especially in someone who normally isn't a fan of this or that type of content, is more of an accomplishment.

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
Ramis, Natalie, Fisianna and Milly (although I wish Milly had more than one appearance in the game). If I could have all four of them in my crew I would be a lot happier. (Yes I know I can have Ramis in my crew)

Last edited:

Luci

May 31, 2019
Urbolg and Fisianna's AI, Isis. Urbolg is genuinely intriguing as a character and has some good scenes, while Isis is just a cute personality and has like, a really really well-built personality. The whole 'lacking context clues' thing is a fun quirk.

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
Bimbo-Domme-Siegwulfe
After making a new intentionally dissonant character, a will-less treated bimbo/ breedwell surrogate, domme siegwulfe seemed a sound choice of accessory. Probably read one or two previously unseen sex scene, then be on my merry way right?
Not with this one! Walk into a shop only to get publicly egged by the wulfe. It would be annoying if it weren't so funny. Fits the character to a tee. Plus... free eggs y'know.

Honorable mention to Matron Oserre for the hardlight strap-on private bath.

Reactions: Wsan

redknight

Sep 24, 2016
I think Belle on Uveto is the biggest surprise for me. I went in there once, planning on reloading a save afterwards because I thought she was just a scientist with a god complex, but after her talk scenes, turns out she's actually an alright person. And I'm a fan of her little pup, too.

Reactions: Kesil

Aphax

Jan 25, 2016
Sweden
Probably the biggest one was Paige. I'm not super opposed to full fur, but I don't love it either. But Paige is so damn well written that I threw that preference out the window, and she's ended up becoming one of my favourite characters. Didn't expect that at all after first meeting her at her Yoga class, since I'm not usually interested in fitness fanatics.

And yeah, have to agree about Reaha.