Typos

edenhall

Jun 19, 2023
I'm planning on using this thread to keep track of the typos I encounter as I play. I will try to be as specific as possible and include game versions:
CoC II 0.6.25:
  • Kasyrra Suck Off:
    • "Good, good," Kasyrra moans, gently stroking your short hair, guiding you forward. You open your mouth wide, as wide as you possible can, and wrap your lips around her broad head.
    • EW_2y8v1dagmnIej8hrT-1cYBal4sZXVT73WvZv3S0f2-PQJKipA72s-tvSpFZrj8GQIQzSZj0cGqcymBOI83F6q88QHWow1Iplrcuh5a-mxNe0fMuflyKW7v_1lyahE2cUJUlpok8OYJPd03WvoCdA
    • Possibly instead of possible.
  • Viviane Intro:
    • That hat is identical to the one you found with the rest of that outfit in the forest!|impressive hat.]
    • fX8jfdE-S1P4dzZPY-IarAwJr6HuUr8qRv149bdy-S2oqQTetpbXvcHe_LSTiFEYGYeFDjKp60CfWynqDLiOMr2Rra6ZCJXRAChveK-pCBpw3oOJtZzlvJ2k4kH4tfnRyAjNZEkFPv5-1isNvl5fVJ4
  • Convocation of Mirrors:
    • You'll simply need to assume the mirror stance and let yourself by struck.
    • QYclNDL43flWoM-2aIf4yeXMxn43aVp_ckegWEFqzQKXxOpLXhgb9p9dquc0ZP41y591of0PL_vnh1sfbnTt-_HcbEwjgaHUMIQvF2BBeGkzAbpFr-zc0PTqRGP6vstpaqzS6L0vuOKsCQuCoqWLwPc
    • Be struck instead of by struck.
  • Kiyoko’s Cabin Square:
    • Kiyoko's cabin is as much part of the cherry blossom tree that it rings.
    • CLyOsl4HnQJijqTAdJvHsoCsfKvloU_GctGYDxgH4pQf1BExM8hPN7JGqm1h38wC2kXkD8elORakX9ryK6OivN62G8gXwpFPslodpAttT8wMbYpakl6SGa9X6pHWeUiL40QRH8L6J0aQcQ2tbF5G6qo
    • I assume this is meant to be as it’s rings but I am not sure as well.
  • Goddess Statue Clean Up:
    • You've been flirted with and fucked by any number of mythical people and monsters.
    • kyBIzcjtLV2_Li6Oc_nXhC3jmK9w2WdEX4h22DFTpDxlPmdhoQqNS5J-xKJ3cUTJ4BVz9Fpsh78MxZE8QYem8aQKyN7cFnCRuvTsXRA94cx50qzT1NIbDG7yvRRJgFb9xAxR54Niyd9EOOrxLEjFqQM
    • Extra space included between with and and.
    • "Goodness me, where do you think you're reach— oh... ohh"
    • ByFRMZP9tDC6vfkaVdrKwZS5DQ-FXiLpcbNmcbS2QnJ3njj3I3kokPUClYZozx8S-IeA42ylwx09OuTW4FPg_QypyA2MRlJwBGRwWKsTC63f_nfWDkRcioqxHNPaNLq2JQhljFLb49AcfPaW4nlUmWc
    • Missing italics/punctuation.
    • A sudden and acute awareness of the oxygen you've not been taking in crashes down on you, and you're fairly sure you're about pass out.
    • x3AvJ8QOEcH5-WPX4Bd69mHJlID3zofE3qpHfBrCYEqEZK9NBRD-E7EaYoO43IEIRZRfn6a2HygRaB3km8Od7qOkt7n-HbnwOTYn05Mp2iuqygzzPQD4C4Va1KfvI-UY0qeFNkjt3X4dliW3TLvpFes
    • About to pass out.
  • Evelyn Do It All:
    • "Oh. Oh," she moans, leaning back and tilting her head upwards. "Oh, god."
    • gq0hmVfgZKcstqyc9yoOr9km_XdWnEpjZKnw_UyEjWUBZLbqilf4Sh-qffKEJXi0czk2WzQiVFcLFDlSZx3gYORpUyS3FQdCkC5NmhBRE51MsuK7M4cOS3E6KHYQOYTXATDTnE3-6vIx2ZzwJbvKOUA
    • Should it be Oh, gods? Seems most Wsan scenes use god instead of gods.
  • Hethia Oral:
    • it gets the job done.
    • 7vWK7Xe_uR_IVTLMQLMAFm214vMNkVBQfTmFCNRq2JP336bzHrXY3eHhvFCtiMbQk4Yu2ppEJuxulSqgWMJVGSsq7kc6eefCOqCq-I57xSEALIZkrYr07OK-bGYGVwkxurymS5d9Q3GJnCKa-6WE2Pc
    • Missing capitalization.
  • Hethia Oral:
    • As your bodies remain joined, you gently stroke the druidess' silvery-white hair hair as she returns your affections, biding your time until the turn of dawn.
    • 5dqDMOaeHPnAl8i5xGxkB8Mpbk9dDyDZbKBgx2bUjwY7cGOfM3J4DJo9TapiR-uK3v30V5TShUmwgPzfebyk2jNN3vgInDf-g1ZHs1aQSk2Lcve3rqN-zKvPyMrssH_aI-kTweMe3AnWkVarS6R5hSo
    • Hair written twice.
  • Atugia Fight Intro:
    • Unlike the throbbing markings on the cultists you've seen, these evoke a solid image, shining brightly enough to clear away the shadows cast by thebuildings.
    • UoKnrtt-he4Zk81oc4U1saMvKuiF0DZvsoWgWe2VyxuvqnVUv1UrH7a_turhQXDbqkBkkruY-lt1k0mtcvQN4CrDo3F9WAuzhIe8qvGrtGaNDDkGL7fBHX2ZgQoWBfrAN3j35jMgpgX_mk6cHTDzJ8U
    • Missing space between the buildings.
  • Atugia Curse Talk Option:
    • Earlier in the castle she mentioned she was human, but you've never heard of magic that could separate someone's head without killing them.
    • q_XrF-eMPLaSeBx4HQHX2Odumw_8IRLrxaRRbF_Oc8tSAXdQj5VrpefhI7k7hxqx7ixkOt099U5DCJDY6lf5fBvTJ0tnOE4AmvJNcQDpIvAYwkFelgvXnmj4ehwuvr1zoqLkMj0lsW3fQ809LWwTIJo
    • My character has not been to the castle yet.
  • Atugia SpookyStory Talk Option:
    • You pick her up and give her a kiss before setting her head back on her shoulders.
    • bYusSXjEaRmER_nWK95kXhlxmHjeymbq5rLW3EvG5awDLn8e5bQGn0-W0jY7H3o2G8szlgwHVrz3slsT0RJYMKAWt3KWnrqCsCdhu36UEkJQJL14_RBoMYktV3V1vLyIC_7ZqfW_wwVKFWrbi50jPQY
    • My character has not romanced Atugia yet.
  • Orlaith’s Square:
    • At its centre stands a single solitary oak tree, two long, upraised branches sprouting from its massive trunk and stretching towards the sun.That must be Orlaith's.
    • 8ErkwRNip0QDkXjETG7FjQAqJW_KHwSFEP2RlcFNuKOLIDb3e-7eydQPrADkcAWgFBodmWvC-OvFMrNgVkuEZ1K7VuH2kWLKsygZSNB5haSmKPPmhGBQQ2L8geD8UQn3gW0jiipG2aV9KTyXMGc0Cqw
    • Space missing before That must be Orlaith’s.
  • Orlaith Volunteer:
    • "Noone has ever used their mouth on your penis?" you say, giving her a cursory stroke.
    • UikpxxaGpuhWRb_07vqmpCdGpJ7eHepkuE86UEfN4IyonfxKFdxIspTNKFdmvlyjDzlgr5k7gALjUvx-xoY5cL3NzZJZ7zqFhMa0HulF4JNSvYgcbzkSX0UZl40Yx_keOH8iD-UkfCkh6b6DGbFJzqY
    • Missing space in no one.
  • Doireann Threesome:
    • "Good girl, you're taking so deep. She's so happy you're swallowing it all."
    • 9nsPZEBoqAJHenUUGblk2snu3oc73Oju3ZZKXhUkRRN3EOT1r08TlbzNTzvqTF2t-gCiRr22R3ECyzAlNFtn0YAbcafRhDANxjJyYn63NPh8icGbCSDROizhcBS_b7Xwy5m14pOqfghscF1j9ydAG9k
    • Should it be you’re taking it so deep?
  • Kiyoko Tail Bondage:
    • All of your pent-up reserves, just champing at the bit to be set loose, do just that in a massive blissgasm that throws spots into your vision and leaves you shaking.
    • skt7edURIg0LuPeK_2vv_6IeHPQRvQoV4VFF2HrtrSWskYwaDp8VAv4YQVKjRpnyEwy-Vs4RSJpRylDHUSv2VrFX2JCCFdYGdRjC24kxK5XMi1ZZZ217YqMcDV1_E_QidMburA3EuGXWeLxxO2XbKVU
    • Should be chomping at the bit.
  • Evelyn Lick & Footjob:
    • "Mmh," Evelyn sighs happily, twitching her toes."You know, you're the first person to
    • 0sKHSRmMrtv4BgXGG3PcFC45bnaPVccyEwMoCoC0bC1MXkfn7W5Z1gto54b1SnTC9cTUJrpU1bPaAI7Ocu-OXNQUE3unFn9wtDtFY_PF0AU-Uy5Qyi3dpXuZVpyLCrIZNwXbATpFdZvCST_-jyWsVqw
    • Missing space after toes and missing italics.
  • Kiyoko Doggy Style:
    • "Hee hee. " Yeah, she looks like she can hardly wait; the poor little vixen is practically vibrating in place with excitement and energy. Time to get started, then!
    • m5PN-CAdQkIkffgnO77YTKTI6rsx1PGtDiS-qMfK2Scv8tMQ9-xgLPVPLi8H-81kMSWJmY8cllb9lO-wd741plYAXjXE46yEXyOh_CowaZ6s4p4r4o7j5fFUom0-cKgIB3O-y9-eDe6FhrirPeZ7F2s
    • Extra space after hee hee causing the sections below to be in italics when they should not.
  • Kiyoko Post-Sex:
    • But your baby-rabid kitsune wife was made for this, a breeding slut in every sense of the term.Ten, eleven, a full twelve months Kiyoko's pregnancy ripens to, her belly becoming monstrously swollen, a massive, taut dome that protrudes before her and drops ever lower with the kit's weight.
    • iZDlpoJVO8qxRrwDYpnuyf0zxv2yRaTvXRthWHtdTzGDALQvCmHSjW4flNGK4zla_jxvGj2xTwk4ISyCu_xAYyGIWRGLhWkOnBcndyNmWiVmoA-NO_D-VPSmpvBYEyN-7bgCA_fagCyQaZln_yE9pPQ
    • Missing space between term and Ten.

edenhall

Jun 19, 2023
  • Kiyoko Pregnancy End:
    • The door is unlocked of, course, and you follow the sound into the back of the cabin, up to the plant-overgrown balcony on the second floor.
    • KgYPC_XDBJ93HJflfUs2ppOgPKUJypxJJYIFVm5r4Z2WuWmmYGZrpq5E1lQWzCIwLKvlr-6RbW0AMQa1UPtI5rs98yTUpnlRMrqO1dmLg2QK7_zKxf85tayjG46jhQmdrIqSYyCsYTdH--1CpaIViCQ
    • Comma should be after unlocked instead of after of.
  • Kiyoko Pregnancy End:
    • "I knew I'd be having the kit soon; little bastard's been kicking me left and right nonstop the last few days. I just didn't expect to be caught unawares, for things to happen so suddenly.
    • 5T1D3sWbv5o47dTGwcAAA2riPktAl--4wmdYgN4OB5H7l3EJklU_9bEBXOcRN-ewxm61nU9ZsZRWtJGgGr5j-_Jy5CPi8c-bRpiibuHyykBYR8JUuaTUVyPqZH2cfPRQKUZ_zlezjiK8DEUebinFZOw
    • Should be unaware.
  • Kiyoko Play Rough:
    • Kiyoko wails, throwing her head back even more than you were pulling it back already, beating her little firsts against the wall as you pound and rail your kitsune slut-wife with all your might.
    • UITwqWIL0BXLBpMWSsNosiqTCwhBqRYErLDJE14cPvMSmhWGAAJVmywdWnfYqqvgPkYbXcVXiCU6r6_iM08FWZRUpLp7UP6Wz4oUi7444Ax7cClJH7w4QXI6Q9zL8v5f6iBqi7Cgev1OT68sF6X9RGY
    • Should be fists.
  • Herald Fuck Her:
    • The Herald wastes no more time on banter; her slit embraces every inch of you in one motion, tentacles coiling and uncoiling between your base as her body.
    • aGkBSO8br_zRc6y4hdV0FchO4SLrHuTPnNREbOCkwYFiiFlyocxLV3ocSCZ1v90EWRgKMUDyofIrfZ5eq5J8gOubT_PN2WI2wtCkkBIeHcWc0zi0cr8OO5W5yF-0yWvt37h6wm1Wmb0O37qMuoUc_ho
    • Should be and her body.
  • Harpy Victory Vaginal:
    • The winged vixen squeals happily as your start to pick up the pace, pounding into her gaping egg-hole like a hammer.
    • XE-n2XKjpRxuSoePagxr7dFaYXoGqL0AV9Xey9UA4qW1E0u7dXimJ5NPI6Pmqvj9oQpfuFatohZsFOFYUH7KrfRD2P58ZavYarwP8rS4JSztInB1bT5PT6gSOXYcytDX2WzK8x2akPAfp_HuG5fV65A
    • Should be you.
  • Cait Sit In (Halloween Event):
    • Of course you know that armor isn't great for conducting magical power, but even clothes can marginally limit how much your can channel. So..."
    • leT0c8NZr7P4kOkkW6a-gQu_v5bFBb6jbNUoR622SW1heDmrGyvhZwl_YdsOkIFDpdKgwZN8uHSl4FEo8mZrbDS-oTS44wEdwbsDBnIBjkYQS_dlV6UFvG9mh73R_JlIW04r0Yb0DW2ffq_Eb6TiCJk
    • Should be you.
  • Kasyrra Dream Visit:
    • "Lets!
    • BUShaxd0T1Zat3CCr-xxui9psCvmrBK1PKucF9IfNR9N1oURFO5GOlY_hFJSP25YSMPvOdHJ8NIRFZNIV9tc4f3dIPxk7hGzZ3oFj5dEbZBJQeeFW2YQ5ZOyirKRGll22hlJqJD-Y51G5tvBbwsN6aQ
    • Should be Let’s (nitpicking, sorry).
  • Kasyrra Dream Visit:
    • After a moment, one of the demon-girl's scaled hands comes up and gently strokes your short short hair.
    • RPK47GGYRdq53NQMzjLI3MZugZYSEAh1cal1b2NjPm5ZSZqR1VdFpRLw3cTadWNQoo7aUkpnfEPOLo_fSoFZQ6b445x2_iEtmgJG9MLs2G7FudKdWp2HEexNLrQYI82DUFsxCVrXI8xcbvu9EyPKMck
    • Short hair from hairdressing and short the length descriptor create a redundancy.
  • Berwyn Intro:
    • "Y-yeah! How else am supposed to get better at this summoning stuff?!"
    • ErefIExPWdj04BRJh7E5GmtWA7jQbd_kjaqHbdpxIzoRmFRj-IcPbcauL6MkkaS_k7iEh775JlxuTUFh4ZOoGdyQ9N8b24AFKJTmXgjASfdS9qw4VE6PwMW2vVETSFhHtQJs94Tf3cA98rYS6wDGf68
    • Should be am I supposed to.
  • Arona Breed Guards:
    • One of the guards finally gets hand meaty hands around your cucumber-sized dick, starting to pump the shaft while her sisters begin to form a line behind her:
    • pwTjtEi7quwAXIkDsYiWH5eIGp1B-xDzYgrShUY0p58kbBO9r_ysyjfprDCx30z5t_U49D5xfK2zhoCMzvB87pI_N4BTkDIa5_t9Ma9aK8bbHq5kwxDCs6pXnabTN9Prr0lQhG84r4YQ7qj5sMA160U
    • Should be her meaty hands.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Should be sorted, cheers. I left a few - "oh, god" appears more than a few times so it seems intentional, champing at the bit is correct, I figured the cabin is as much a cabin as it is part of the cherry blossom tree, but the rest should be fixed.

Except for the hair thing, because hair descriptors are well above my pay grade.

edenhall

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks - if there's an easier format to put these in lmk, otherwise I'll continue like this.

CoC II 0.6.26:
  • Ragnild Visit Hretha:
    • "Still, Gerik's such a good boy, I can't help myself."Well, that's an invitation if you ever heard one.
    • Missing space between myself and Well.
  • Ihzalti Fuck Pussy:
    • Your shaft aren't fully erect yet, however, and prevent your sudden charge from being a proper standing fuck.
    • Should be isn't.
  • Cat Harem Join/Don't:
    • The ash-haired bandit beside her clucks her tongue.
    • Should be clicks.
  • Shar Appearance:
    • Shar's got a relatively slender waist but very broad hips that stand out beneath her clothe.
    • Should be clothes.
  • Lieutenant Jen Intro:
    • "Make no moves miscreant! I am looking for the those who have been harassing Leofric's mighty legion known as the Marked Merk Mercenaries!
    • Remove "the" or remove "those" and add noun to represent the party.
  • Kiyoko Sleeping Wake with Tummy:
    • Well, it's undeniable that Kiyoko's a pretty great girl all around — that there's more of her is hardly a bad thing, yes? Yes? Ye gods, her belly is so warm and good all over, it can't be just the sunshine.
    • Is this meant to be Yes gods?
  • Kiyoko Heat Scene:
    • Your foxy slut-wife cries out as you finally explode deep into her, her womb drinking deep of the raw life-force that accompanies your virile offering.Over and over you fire off into Kiyoko, your reserves soon exhausted in the face of your kitsune slut-wife's voracious appetite.
    • Missing space after offering.
  • Lieutenant Jen Tit Play:
    • No telling how much it would cost to get and raise kids with such an exotic gal like this mercenary... but paying that sort of price might just be worth it to make this sort of play even better!
    • Extra spaces included after it.
  • Berwyn Anal:
    • So, you simply smile and remove your garments in preperation for what's to come.
    • Should be preparation.
  • Anna Get Fucked:
    • This time her tapered tip finds your prostate, grinding on it with an insistence that nearly has you nutting until the underside of her tits.
    • Should be onto.
  • Marefolk Shaman Fuck Pussy:
    • "Me? Gods, I would never do such a thing! Now go on, stick your prick into me, and make sure it gets in!"
    • Extra space between your and prick.
  • Marefolk Shaman Follow Her:
    • This doesn’t last for lost as the shaman reluctantly pushes off the treant and walks over to the rock where you first spied her.
    • Should be long.
  • Salwah Introduction:
    • Nothing... nothing happened to my mother after I disappeared, did I?
    • I'm not sure if "did I" is meant to be something else. Seems like using "disappeared, right?" or something like that might make more sense.
  • Berwyn Reverse Cowgirl:
    • He lifts himself up slightly, and repostitions himself above your shaft.
    • Should be repositions.
  • Quintillus Hawkthrone Guest Intro:
    • Though he's seated, your approach lets you see his black fur just as he said; it wraps around his lower legs and forearms like sexy lingerie.Its softness is without question and well-groomed, vanishing into a pair of burlap gloves.
    • Missing space after lingerie.
  • Etheryn/Carmen Scene:
    • She is much as you remember her from the last time you met: a tall and willowy woman, save for a broad set of hips, clad in an old-fashioned dress in black and red.
    • My character has not met Carmen yet (likely due to the changes with Atugia).
  • Effigies Fertilize:
    • With a mighty need surging through you, it's only natural to grab the second plant-skank's presented rump and plunge your shaft into her, deflowering her with a single, mighty thrust of your dick.She lets out a sultry moan and wiggles her hips, taking as much dick as she can before you pull back and unleash another miasma of heady desire to join the first.
    • Missing space after dick.
  • Effigies Fertilize:
    • Their third sister, fresh from a creampie of her own, staggers over and presses herself up against your back.
    • Extra space after staggers.
  • I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost Conclusion:
    • Your orc even manages to nap on one of the chairs for a short while—her snoring providing at least some variety to the house's ambiance.
    • Extra space after orc.
  • Ninian Provide Muscle:
    • You roll your ideas at the notion and raise a hand to your chin and close your eyes in thought...
    • I think this is meant to be roll your eyes.
  • Berwyn Prone Bone:
    • He lowers himself onto the matress, holding his dick in a way that it's left pointing down right between his toes as he gets onto his stomach.
    • Should be mattress.
  • Berwyn Missionary:
    • After giving the half-breed's spasming pucker to adjust to your length and girth, listening to him quietly moan and whimper as you kiss him, you start to move your hips again, pulling back and dragging your dick along the femboy's inner walls until your cockhead reaches his tailhole again.
    • Should be pucker time to adjust.
  • Berwyn Missionary:
    • You roll your hips as you seed flood's Berwyn's depths, moaning against his lips. Your load of hot, cum floods Berwyn's depths, making the dogboy pant at the heat of your seed.
    • Extra space included between lips and Your.
  • Prince Nyze Drone 3some
    • He crosses his arms and gives you a cold stare. But contradicting his disinterested expression, you note that all twelve inches of his vesparan cock are fully erect and already drooling precum.
    • Prince Nyze intro mentioned eight, not twelve, inches.
  • Prince Nyze Drone 3some
    • Wanting to get a closer look, you instruct him to take over holding his legs up, a request the drone acquiesces to , albeit with some quiet grumbling.
    • Extra space after to.
  • Prince Nyze Fuck Him:
    • His teeth grit once more but this time his back arks and his hole tightens; unlike before, the newly awakened anus isn't releasing you.
    • Should be arcs.
  • Honey Golem Pound It Out:
    • She's far too busy slavering over your cock to worry about it. Indeed, the way she's going wild for your dicks, you know it won't be long before you cum.
    • My character only has one dick.
  • Ragnild Given Dress Scene:
    • She's blaise about it for all of two seconds until she realises just what it is that you're giving her, upon which the orcess' usual shade of dirty green turns almost positively outright brown about her face and shoulders.
    • Should be blase.
  • Ragnild Date Sex:
    • "Oh dear. It looks like you have my at your advantage, you scoundrel."
    • Should be me.
  • Ragnild Date Sex:
    • You grit your teeth and do your best to match Rags' efforts in taking the both of you down to pound town. Despite her strength and the way she's wielding it,
    • Extra included after town.
  • Ragnild Date Sex:
    • Not everyone can be as hardheaded Arona, you know."
    • Missing as after Arona.
  • Ragnild Date Sex:
    • In a sudden motion, your orcish loves thrusts her hips downward, using her weight as leverage to impale herself on your shaft all the way to your balls with a meaty smack.
    • Should be orcish lover.
  • Ragnild Date Sex:
    • Her fingers practically crush your shoulders as your crotches grind together, , her nethers shuddering around yours in ecstacy.
    • Extra comma after together and should be ecstasy not ecstacy.
  • Berwyn? Cuddle:
    • That puts a slight smile on your face and leads you to hug Berwyn back, putting your arms around around the mage and holding him.
    • Extra around included.
  • Quintillus/Ivris Scene:
    • he says, one of his ears lowering to further show the awkwardness he's feeling. "I guess got carried away. She's all yours now."
    • Missing I after guess.
  • Cultist Reaver Intro:
    • "Oh?" Quintillus steps out, forcing the main to flinch. It seems the two may very well know one another.
    • Should be man.
  • Cultist Reaver Intro:
    • Don't worry about; if you live to the end of this day, I'll get real acquainted with you all over again.
    • Missing it after about.
  • Cait Temple Survey:
    • "Do you not watch to fetch little Salwah first, sunflower? She is the one out of all of us actually invested in the temple, hmm?"
    • Should be want.
  • Ragnild/Hretha Drunk Threeesome:
    • Gently pushing Rags off you , you ease her so that she's straddling your ab-lined belly, thighs and knees squeezing your chest from either side.
    • Extra space after you.
  • Hretha Get Ridden:
    • Her hands grip your shoulders, holding you tight as she she-orc analyzes your aroma.
    • Probably should be as the she-orc analyzes your aroma.
  • Harvest Valley Cultists First Victory Scene:
    • A glance around reveals that her two bodyguards-cum-litter-bearers are out of it, too — looks like that's that, then. "She's not getting away that easily!"
    • Extra space after then.
  • Harvest Valley Cultists Victory Centaurs Question:
    • The little goblin cultist nods empathically.
    • Should be emphatically.
  • Zo Equanimity Training:
    • You do as she wants, and spin it once last time.
    • Should be one.
  • Zo Intuition Training:
    • Once the finally stone rains down, Zo eases her stance, her weapon no longer at the ready, and the shimmering silver glow fades from her eyes.
    • Should be final.
  • Zo Influence Training:
    • Obviously it’s not as easy as just pressing your fingers to the wood and expecting it to me – whenever she does anything, like making wood flex and bend, or healing a slash wound, or whatever, it involves that mystical energy of hers that causes her braided hair to dance behind her head.
    • I'm not sure what it's meant to be but it seems like me may be a type (or it may be my lack of understanding).
  • Zo Influence Training:
    • Towards the end of your previous session, you felt like you were really beginning to understand what it was she was accomplishing just by pulling potatoes out of the dirt, and you feel like you’re close to achieving that same sort of technique.
    • Previous session was apple picking, current session is pulling potatoes.
  • Zo Down On Her:
    • Her body is too strong and sturdy for you to easy wriggle your way lower – but, you’re also locked face-deep into her cleavage, and there are certainly worse places to be.
    • Should be easily.
  • Zo Exertion Training:
    • When she brings her hands together at her side, a gust of winds billows around her, ruffling her clothing, and you feel an invisible force push against not just you, but the hut behind her: the old wood creaks and groans as whatever this is exerts itself on the dilapidated house.
    • My character has already refurbished Zo's house at this point.
  • Sariel Post-Cure Scene:
    • Huh, you could probably rain on her parade as to the 'unicorn centaur's origins, but her eyes are practically glittering.
    • I'm not sure of my grammar on this one but I think it should be 'unicorn centaur's' or is otherwise missing another '.
  • Zo Down On You:
    • The longer she goes, the slower her hand gets, and the more she salivates down the length of your shaft – she’s probably just a moment’s loss of control away from burying her face in your sack and giving them just a thorough a bath as she’s giving your dick. Zo nurses at your cock, thirsty for the reward your body implicitly promises her if she just keeps going, but she doesn’t go at an intense pace, knowing that it’s not a race and that you’ll get to where you’re going before long.
    • After the sentence that ends with dick, there should be another enter keyed in. Currently the sentence that starts with Zo starts on the next line but it should have a space between it like the other new paragraphs.
  • Sariel Rim 69:
    • Her eyes are glittering once she gets a good luck at you— she'd be undressing you with her eyes if not for the fact that you're already literally doing so
    • Should be look.
  • Slime Victory Female Fuck:
    • The slime grabs your cock, splitting their lower-half wide apart so they can directly lower it inside until the cool touch of goo presses along the bottom of its length.
    • Extra space after your.
  • Slime Victory Female Fuck:
    • "Don't worry, slimes girls always fit whatever size they want in all the stories, right?"
    • Should be slime.
  • Gnolls Intro:
    • It's such that you almost don't notice the ambush when it happens — one moment there's but tall grass waving in the wind as you pick your way forward, the next there're several lanky shapes that've erupted from seemingly nowhere.
    • Should be there's.
  • Kavi Milk:
    • Even as she speaks, he hands are busy sifting apart the dress that you now realize was making much more of an effort to contain her than you thought.
    • Should be her.
  • Zuzaan Help Her:
    • The corded muscle of her hips and back feels like massaging silk-covered stone, as unyielding as Undermountain itself.
    • Should this be "as unyielding as the Undermountain itself"?
  • Educational Help Conclusion:
    • Of course, of course. Well, it's about time for you to leave. You give Kiyoko a final kiss on the cheek and Kinu a pat between her ears, then bid them goodbye as you head down and out of the cabin. The sun's still shining down as warmly as it was when you entered the Astral Plane, and there's a smile on your face as you head off into the waking world. With how effortlessly she picked up Behlaran magic, surely your daughter will grow up to be as fine an arcanist as her mother when she comes of age, if not more...
    • Following this paragraph the player is not kicked out of the dream and can still choose actions with Kiyoko.
  • Atani Her Mother:
    • "You can just call me Atani, if you’d like. I prefer it! Really!."
    • Extra period included after Really!
  • Carmen's Offer:
    • A single glass-paned window — quite the luxury out here in the Marches, even if a bit scratched up — overlooks the castle courtyard where you and the freckled knight first sparred.
    • Another leftover from the Atugia changes (we didn't spar in the castle).
  • Carmen's Offer:
    • Tugs awkwardly looks between her current and former employer before settling on standing at attention between the two of you.
    • I think this is the only place Atugia is referred to as Tugs and not Tui so I'm not sure if you'd want to change this or not.
  • Carmen's Offer Accept:
    • The sword moves from one shoulder to the other as she speaks, before withdrawing at 'last.'
    • Extra quotation marks included.
  • Aunora Cum Talk:
    • She freezes up at that suggestion strangley, since you've seen her naked before, before just shaking her head and keeping quiet.
    • Should be strangely.
  • Naiyana Get Ridden:
    • Similarly, after half an hour alone in the tent with naiyana, you would expect her to have licked you clean...
    • Missing capitalization.
  • Demon Brienne Dream:
    • She feels so right, so perfect inside you it's impossible to explain, your mind reeling as it searches for answers, your back arching so hard your clenching butt leaves the bed and Brienne wraps an arm under your lower back, holding you safelywhile your member paint your upper body with cum.
    • Missing space after safely and should be paints.
  • Zo Preg:
    • If anything is capable of raising a child, though, it is not the house that she lives in. No family of yours is going to live in a shack that doesn’t have a door, much less a proper foundation, from the way it lists slightly to one side underneath its own weight. And you tell Zo as much: as soon as you two can, you’re going to fix up her house so that you can respectably raise a child inside it.
    • The house has already been repaired.
  • Garth Gwyn Preg Scene:
    • If nothing else, you helped Cait when no one else would.That, and you've been making sure your get's well-paid for materially at least."
    • Missing space after would.
  • Lusina Victory Sex:
    • She squeezes them between her fuzzy fingers just enough to make you wince before moving on to your belly, trailing airy kisses along your tender flesh, letting your squirm in her embrace.
    • Should be you.
  • Ahmri Preg:
    • Your cock feels so good, so, ngh, gods damn gooood. Like, hanhh, like it belongs," she moans, looking back over her shoulder and mashing her tits in her hands as her body is wracked by myriad micro-orgasms.
    • Missing a after by.
  • Brienne All Night Scene:
    • You can feel her tense, her vaginal walls tightening around your fingers as her quads flex.
    • Second her should be removed.
  • Golden Carrot Conclusion:
    • The taeleer also has a floor-mat waiting in front of the entryway, and you and your companions make sure to clean your respect feet before entering fully.
    • Should be respective.
  • Sariel & Guards Anal Foursome:
    • The blue-haired-mare grins and lines up, sliding into the bun with surprisingly little difficult despite how broad the head of her stallion-cock is.
    • Should be difficulty.
  • Sariel & Guards Anal Foursome:
    • You didn't actually need fresh lube, but it's a lot of fun watching a horny horse-girl hungrily suckly your knob.
    • Is this meant to be suck or suckle?
  • Kino Naginata/Archery:
    • Hmm... well. You're not really trained in the use of arms, or at least not formally. While you might have picked up a thing or two ever since your adventure started, it's probably not up to the standard to which Kiyoko wants her daughter to be brought to.
    • Similar to Educational Help there should be another enter keyed in after "Hmm... well." to add a space and make it consistent with the other new paragraphs.
  • Kurako Doggystyle:
    • You can't wait wait either, but you want to go just a little longer.
    • Remove extra wait.
  • Kurako Threesome:
    • Arona's breaths come out mad hyperventilations, her lungs so full of lust-heat that her exhalations linger hotly in the air.
    • Should this be "as mad hyperventalations"? Also spelling.
  • Miko & Mai Fight Intro:
    • Perhaps taking a job like this without perhaps asking for some way to home in on the object she's looking for was a bad idea...
    • Should be hone.
  • Miko & Mai Fight Intro:
    • Come to think of it, it's not too much unlike Cait's own passion priestess garb, or at least possessed of the same energy. "Baaah," Cait spits, sounding more than a little aggrieved as her tail lashes irritably from side to side. "Didn't know any other gods were getting into temple prostitutes too. That's Mallach's domain, and where almost all the Temple's income comes from."
    • Extra enter key needed to separate new paragraph.
  • Meira Chat Yourself:
    • Mom has her ways and means, so she's able to get me and my sisters practically anything we want, but there's no real way to simple, genuine human interaction on demand.
    • I think this is meant to be "no real way to get simple, genuine human interaction".
  • Meira Take Her Pussy:
    • More than she knows. Patting the plush mattress, you invite your 'nuki lover to join you. You does just that, flopping her front up and propping herself on her elbows while her feet remain on the floor.
    • Should be She.
  • Meira Take Her Pussy:
    • Meira hikes up her ass again, presenting herself another spanking, but you lean in over her and give her a nibble on the nape of her neck.
    • Should be presenting herself for another spanking.
  • Vari Sex:
    • It's lucky she's so wet already because you really don't want to hold back now, not when she's asked you so kindly to give it to her as hard as you've got.
    • Should this be She's?
  • Kurako Oral:
    • Everything goes cold for a moment — not unsurprising considering your environs, but it tells you that she's stopped.
    • Should be environment.
  • Kohaku Metal?:
    • All right, you getting the picture here.
    • Should be you're.
  • Kohaku Sex:
    • Kohaku makes a muffled noise that may have a yes or no; her ears wiggle back and forth.
    • Should be may have been or may be.
  • Kinu Sick Event:
    • So long as it doesn't get worse, she won't be in any danger. I'm not too experienced at these things, but I do know something.
    • Should this be somethings?
  • Kinu Sick Event:
    • With that, Kiyoko stands, stretches her limbs, and heads out the door, her tails tails trailing behind her.
    • This is probably meant to say how many tails Kiyoko has at the time.
  • Komari Meet and Greet Conclusion:
    • Approaching Komari, you inform the den matron that you've done as she asked and made good your introductions.
    • I think this should be made good on your introductions.
  • Kohaku Tease Ears:
    • Not that you stop — quite the opposite, in fact, as you toy with the toy with the tips of her ears and scratch at the bases and insides.
    • Extra toy with.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

edenhall

Jun 19, 2023
CoC II 0.6.27:
  • Kohaku Full Nelson:
    • You're supposed to be toying with her like the cute little fox that she is, and you're doing just that. Why, is anything wrong? Aahn!"
    • Missing quotation at the beginning of Aahn.
  • Kohaku Full Nelson:
    • You want to be close, to make the adorable petite thing in your lap feel good
    • Missing comma after adorable (ultra nitpicking, sorry).
  • Kohaku Full Nelson:
    • She squeals and squirms stop you, feeling warm heat flood her insides as you paint her walls white, and you reassuringly move your hands to her shoulders down and hold her in place while the two of you ride out your release.
    • I'm not sure what word was meant to be used, but "She squeals and squirms stop you" is missing something (ex. squirms to stop you or squirms atop you.)
  • Berwyn & Cait Threesome Fuck Berwyn:
    • Berwyn seems to be enjoying getting fucked almost as much as catfolk friend is, moaning loudly and eagerly pushing his wide, girly hips back against yours each time you thrust forward.
    • Should be as your catfolk friend is.
    • His big, fat lupine dick twitches and flexes inside Cait when your shaft rubs against his prostate, milking that little ball right into priestess' waiting womb, filling her with pre-cum.
    • Should be the priestess' waiting womb or your priestess' waiting womb.
    • You thrust your slender hips forward, hard, burying your length inside you girly, half-lupine summoner, causing him to cry out.
    • Should be your.
    • You grunt hard, and your dick begin to spasm and convulse inside your lover.
    • Should be begins.
  • Etheryn & Atugia Massage:
    • The scattered dullahan hops gingerly back over Etheryn, grabbing three fat candles from her back.
    • Should this be backpack?
  • Etheryn & Atugia Massage:
    • "Ah! You guy's lips are really warm. It feels nice,"
    • I think this should be your guy's?
  • Attitude Adjustment Quin Talk:
    • The taeleer mentioned he'll need 500 hawks to pay for the whole thing.
    • Quin didn't mention 500 hawks and in fact mentioned that he'd pay for it out of his pockets (unless I am misreading): Quintillus does, however, return to the more pressing matter. "Given you and I are good friends... I'll cover the cost of the armor. Once you're good to go, just grab me and we'll swing over to visit that orc's smithy."
  • Kinu Post-Illness Meeting:
    • A look of straight-faced determination etched on her features, she's imitating Kiyoko step by step as the two of them go through various forms with the polearm. All in all, while she's not vibrating on the spot and could stand to have better posture, at least she's not bedridden anymore.
    • Extra enter needed to separate the new paragraph.
    • Kinu squirms and looks extremely guilty. Smiling, you kneel so that you're on eye level with your daughter, and embrace her in a big hug.
    • Same here, should either be brought into one paragraph or needs another enter keyed in to keep the spacing consistent.
    • Her parents love her, her brothers and sisters too, and experiences like these are who she discovers other facets of her personality and who she is.
    • I think this is meant to be how, not who.
  • Hotaru Miko and Mai Talk:
    • Most of it you can get, but the sisters' speech can get pretty thick in places and that;s on top of the fact that Belharan is not their native language.
    • Should be that's.
  • Hotaru Story:
    • Hotaru thinks a moment, then nods. "Sure, I need to keep my mouth moving anyway. "This one's not from my homeland, but from neighboring Macah; nevertheless, I think it's a good enough story to tell.
    • Missing end quotation after the paragraph ending with anyway (or extra starting quotation in the new paragraph starting with This).
  • Hotaru Patslut:
    • Hey ears are filled with messy fur, thick and full-bodied but not neat cottony balls like some other kitsune you've seen; they're more jagged tufts that jut a little way from the fleshy, fuzzy rims of those vulpine ears.
    • Should be her.
  • Hotaru Patslut:
    • Making little fox-noises in the back of her throat, Hotaru sags back against you and buries the back of your head against your chest, pulling your thumbs out of her ears in the same motion.
    • Should be back of her head.
  • Nakano Intro Scene:
    • "Ah." With a small sigh, Nakano steps up to the doorway and gives you a small, sharp nod, his tails swishing in his wake. "I suppose it can't be helped. Come on in."
    • Extra enter key needed to separate the new paragraph beginning with "With".
  • Rindo Gentian Scene:
    • [PC Name], if I may take my leave. I can hear my duties calling me, and I have dithered too long; Mikoto will be upset with me."
    • Missing starting quotation mark which makes her quote not italicized.
  • Rindo Impregnate:
    • Mmm, that's her womb right there, isn't it? Or so tight, yet throbbing so desperately — maybe she felt like she couldn't have a child because of her circumstances and hence kept putting off her hunger, but she's safe as your concubine now.
    • Is this meant to be "Oh so tight"?
  • Rindo Impregnate:
    • Breath comes hot and heavy from between gritted teeth as you ram yourself inside of her concubine with each pass, reaching deeper and deeper as animalistic fervor grows.
    • Should be your concubine or her [vagina descriptor].
  • Rindo Impregnate:
    • One hand tends to the scarred half of her face, while the other teases her ears; on her part, her fingers desperately reaches for you even as she seeks to lock her legs about your back, trying to prevent you from drawing away.
    • Should be reach.
  • Rindo Impregnate:
    • Well, she needn't worry — you'll take care of both her and the fox kit you're making together not merely until the danger to her has passed, but for as long she wants.
    • Should be for as long as she wants (missing a second as).
  • Rindo Impregnate:
    • Together, you rub circles in Rindo's lower belly, fingers pushing into the flesh as if desiring to feel your shaft deep within her, or perhaps her womb... but you just really want to hear her exhausted yet cries as you stoke your poor concubine into deeply and richly accepting your seed.
    • Seems to be a word missing after yet.
  • Hellhound Intro:
    • You've barely make it thirty feet past the entrance when the first sign of danger rears its ugly head — you'd swear you saw a shadow in the corner of your eye dart past you, clinging to the murky darkness behind the columns.
    • Should be made.
  • Miko Impregnate:
    • In the scheme of things, this little episode probably isn't life-threatening or detrimental in the scheme of things if Keros himself was willing to brush off her complaints just to see her squirm.
    • Extra "in the scheme of things".
  • Miko Impregnate:
    • She's clearly not all there any more, tongue hanging loosely out of her mouth when she's not kissing you, ravenous, animal noises rising from her throat as she struggles for air; so much of her energy's going into this act of conscupid mating that she's forgetting to breathe.
    • I don't think conscupid is a word and I'm not sure what it's meant to be either.
  • Jael'yn Fight Intro:
    • "The throne room's just ahead," Etheryn says, glancing from you the door at the hall's end to the white pool seeping under its crack. "What's going on in there...?"
    • Should be from you to the door.
  • Jael'yn Breed Her Victory:
    • Now that it's properly revealed, the scent of breeder-cunt washes over you with enough strength to get you salivating... and your prick to actually aching with desire.
    • Should be begins/starts to ache or is instead of to.
  • Kasyrra Winter City Doggy Her:
    • Her meaty tail wraps around your lower back and caresses you, holding you tight and ensuring you won't slip away before your duty is done. |You bottom out against her cervix and keep pushing, thrusting forward until you're balls-deep in her cunny, leaving Kasyrra winded even as she grinds herself back into you.
    • Paragraph separating issue and rogue | included before You.
  • Kasyrra Winter City Doggy Her:
    • She gently — lovingly, even — takes your cock in hand, stroking it reverentially. "How would you like these to be bigger?
    • My character only has one cock so should be this, not these.
  • Rift Intro:
    • Ryn's ears wobble, and she laughs at herself.
    • Extra space after she.
  • Baron of the March Accept:
    • Elthara pips up, saying, "The city will help, of course. Coordinate with Daliza, baron, when you're ready to get underway."
    • Should be pipes up.
  • Drifa Rescue Victory:
    • Her anxiousness is palpable. It's like trying to hold a conversation with Ryn when you first met.
    • Extra space between sentences.
  • Drifa Invite to Wayfort:
    • The fort is guarded and is not nearly as densely populated as Hawkethrone. Plus, it's an ideal place for her to conduct her search.
    • Should be Hawkthorne.
  • Drifa Opinion Talk:
    • Regrettably, the hug does not last forever as detaches herself from you and takes a step back.
    • Missing she before detaches.
  • Agni Boredom Talk:
    • "That’s not to say that life isn’t, or ever be, not worth living.
    • Should be will ever be.
  • Agni Grow Dick:
    • She skin flushes – an unusual sight for her, given that it’s difficult to make her warm – and her right hand goes to her pelvis, her index and middle fingers splaying across the skin of her crotch, just about her pussy.
    • Should be Her skin flushes. Also is the last part meant to say just above her pussy?
  • Agni Hellhound:
    • She’s still at the entrance to the temple, watching out for any incoming intruders, her arms crossed and her eyes peeled; when you and Agnimitra start making your towards her, she breaks her focus to turn towards you two.
    • Should be making your way towards her.
  • Agni Hellhound:
    • You have more to give her body was prepared to handle, and it gushes back out against you, dumping just as much extra load against your own thighs as you put in.
    • Should be something like "You have more to give her body than it was prepared to handle".
  • Vatia Camp Introduction:
    • You're sitting at the campfire with Brienne and Etheryn when your when you hear an unfamiliar noise.
    • Remove when your.
  • Agni Hellound Join In:
    • The hellhound woman is on her back, propped up on one elbow while the other gingerly holds Agnimitra by her left asscheek, while Agnimitra sits with her bare crotch pressed tightly against her partner’s as she wetly fucks the hellhound’s tight twat .
    • Extra space before the period.
  • Agni Hellhound Join In:
    • Her hips move so casually as she saws her cock in and out of the hellhound’s pussy, as if she hardly even realizes she’s doing it , causing the guardian to sharply exhale through her nose.
    • Extra space before the comma which is also causing issues with the paragraph spacing.
  • Astrea at Waystone:
    • With the way she’s slumped forward with her head down, so might very well be asleep – she’s had a very difficult life recently and you don’t doubt that it can all catch up to her in a hurry.
    • Should be she.
  • Matiha's Tower Second Map-Square:
    • Long, thicky ivy vines sprawl across whatever ground is beneath the fortress, wriggling their way through the loam and tearing the paths up as they go.
    • Should be thick.
  • Rush Matiha:
    • "Don’t touch Berwyn, andKILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE FUCKERS!"
    • Missing space after and.
  • Matiha Fight Victory:
    • It feels almost like gravity: an invisible force, dissimilar to wind, pushing against you and forcing you away from the rune as its energy is leaked from the rock, and the closer you get to the rune, the more intense it becomes.
    • Should this be not dissimilar to wind?
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • With Elexis and her fate resolved, you and your companions return to your initial goal of locating Matiha – and it isn’t too long until you find her.
    • Extra space after you.
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • You nonchalantly glance Berwyn’s breasts. You ask him if he... might have misremembered a thing or two.
    • Missing at after glance.
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • You and Wynne were all over the inside of that fortress, and you came to a room that... well, you wouldn’t describe it as a ‘heart,’ but it differently felt different from the rest of the fortress.
    • Should be definitely.
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • "But now," she continues, looking down at herself – at her crotch and his decidedly-flaccid, un-tented pants.
    • Should be her for Wynne.
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • "It’s not out of the question, that’s for certain," Wynne says, rubbing her chin with her thumb again. His eyes go back to Matiha’s. "What was the second thing?"
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • Her eyes are as wide as plates and, true to her word, she can’t bear the thought of looking at you – or at Berwyn, now that she’s made her fantasies known.
    • Should be Wynne after my choice.
  • Matiha Post-Victory:
    • If Matiha were uncomfortable enough about the topic to run away, she would have done.
    • Missing it after done.
  • Matiha/Wynne Polyamory:
    • Wynne says, turning towards you and affectionally pressing her nose to yours.
    • Should be affectionately.
  • Matiha/Wynne Polyamory:
    • She turns her heard shyly towards you – not all the way, but enough that you can see her left eye from her profile.
    • Should be head.
  • Matiha's Revenge Conclusion:
    • And Matiha is standing right behind him, carrying two more, one in each hand – and with a small bookshelf hovering in the air behind her, kept afloat with the same magic she uses for her bust, presumably.
  • Matiha's Revenge Conclusion:
    • You ask her and Matiha what they’re doing.
    • Extra space after her.
  • Elyon Alissa Talk:
    • "Oh, fine.I know it may sound wrong of me to say it, but when I think back on it the demoness arriving in the palace and corrupting everyone may have been a good thing," Elyon muses. "I know this opinion may by unpopular, but I still feel it needs to be said."
    • Missing space after fine, also should be "be" instead of "by".
  • Elyon Alissa Talk:
    • By arriving and bringing things to a head, she allowed the scab to be finally ripped off and the wound be allowed to heal.
    • Missing to after wound.
  • Lyla Her Talk:
    • " It’s likely that your imagination is not too far off, " you say.
    • Extra space before It's.
  • Lyla Her Talk:
    • Her lips become silent as his gaze gets lost in the flames once again.
    • Should be her gaze.
  • Lyla Sex:
    • Lyla unties the straps of her armor and the copper plate falls from her chest, revealing the pale skin that hid beneath as her flat belly and her small, ivory colored tits. come from behind the metal to garnish the sight.
    • Errant period after tits.
  • Lyla Footjob:
    • "Ow my... you really are a cum slut, aren’t ya?"
    • Should be Oh my.
  • Lyla Fuck:
    • Now you better be up for a good fucking, mister . Is that okay with you?"
    • Extra space after mister.
  • Lyla Fuck:
    • Lyla takes you by the cock and leads the way with a firm grip around your hard meat pole, reaching the end when she places you in front of one of the trees nearby.
    • Extra space after cock.
  • Lyla Fuck:
    • Lyla pushes gently at first, your back ring shyly opening to welcome her tip, but once your insides swallow the knob, every care is thrown away by a powerful thrust .
    • Extra space after thrust.
  • Lyla Fuck:
    • "You wish, mister ,"
    • Extra space after mister.
  • Lyla Fuck:
    • You hear Lyla panting and her grip tightens as her balls knock on your cheeks.
    • Extra space after your.
  • Lyla Fuck Face:
    • Lyla pulls out, stepping away without warning, making you ass gape at the sudden emptiness that takes you by surprise.
    • Should be your.
  • Lyla Fuck Face:
    • You feel her warm tip rubbing against your cheek, quivering when her hand wraps the shaft and starts shaking it at a fast peace. She lets a loud moan followed by her back arching, then her toes curling on the ground, and lastly by a hot touch flowing through one of your cheekbones as Lyla’s cock starts dripping cum all over it.
    • Should be pace. Also should be lets out a loud moan.
  • Daliza Her Family Talk:
    • When the Godwar broke out, Dracia and the other island holdfasts were first to be attacked.
    • Should be Godswar.
  • Mai Fire Gems Talk:
    • Th' elemental interplay o' th' scenery is what really interests a gal like lil' ol' me, leastways more than the obligations that my predecessors had to survey these lands.Knowing where everythin' is helps a lot with many kinds o' divinin', especially when yer dealin' with folks who ain't as skilled as Miko an' me.
    • Missing space after lands.
  • Kiyoko New Year Sex:
    • Summoning up a surge of strength, get to your feet, sending a hyperactive, breed-hungry mother-wannabe falling forward all your lap.
    • Should be you get to your feet.
  • Kiyoko New Year Sex:
    • Barking and yipping away a beast in heat, Kiyoko has to splay out her arms in front of her just to keep balance, her hips and butt jiggling and trembling with each each earth-shaking smack of your balls against her soft flesh.
    • Should this be like a beast in heat?
  • Kiyoko New Year Sex:
    • To a kitsune den mother like her, there's no greater joy than kit-making, and her body's isn't holding back in rewarding your kitsune slut-wife for doing what she was practically made to do.
    • Should be body.
  • Daliza Flirt:
    • "She's protective. Doesn't like people getting to close uninvited."
    • Should be too.
  • Daliza Missionary:
    • The little red tuft of her bush brushes against your rock-hard belly, ticking your skin while the elf rises on her knees.
    • Should be tickling.
  • Zhara Wayfort Bedroom Sex:
    • "Yeah get her!" "Right there, Champ!" "That's how she likes it!" or "Ohhh I wish that was me!"
    • Missing italics.
  • Zhara Wayfort Bedroom Sex:
    • The wingleader herself is laid out with her head on your pillow, her arms cradled around her egg-belly while your most recently creampie leaks down her thigh.
    • Should be recent.
  • Anna Wayfort Upgrade:
    • I'm sorry, we've just been waiting like an opportunity to re-expand for ages, and I bet this'll encourage the other farmers to return to their fields too.
    • I'm not sure what this is meant to say, maybe like an eternity? Or for an opportunity?
  • Wayfort Upgrade Return to Daliza:
    • A visiting hornets saunters up with a little basket of goodies, handing out what appear to be thin crackers glazed with honey.
    • Either remove the A or make hornets singular.
  • Rift Cultists Interrogate:
    • Tollus' little posse isn't exactly the best at stealth — if nothing else, they've starkly visible against the white and blue of the rift with their black robes and all.
    • Should be they're.
  • The Wyld Hunt Conclusion:
    • "Back in the day, the bridge than spanned the fjord was still whole,"
    • Should be that.
  • Kaina Victory Talk:
    • "I am Kaina, daughter of Jacquard and 'When The Snow Falls Upon Grass, All Hearts Become Open'." The draco-taur — Kaina — explains, tongue trilling fluidly. That's one hell of a name. "Or Gwen, for short."
    • Is this meant to be Gwen? Apologies if I'm just dumb, I'm not seeing where Gwen is coming from when her name is Kaina.
  • Kaina Intro:
    • As far as sexual equipment, Kaina has it all; Nodules and ridges run the length of a draconic cock, with a thick rounded head that ends ultimately in a tapered tip that looks custom made for filling wombs.
    • Super nitpicky but nodules should not be capitalized.

edenhall

Jun 19, 2023
CoC II 0.6.28:
  • Salwah Appearance:
    • And then there's the matter of her nipples — cherry-pink in contrast to the rest of her body, the coin-sized areolae taut and flat like her skin, the twin pleasure-buds are a sight for sore eyes. .
    • Extra period.
  • Salwah Appearance:
    • You're already made note of her brand of the harlot, but there's still so much more to take in about the best part of her, now that she's free to fill the purpose for which she was trained — her belly's not exactly lithe, given that she keeps the tools of her trade in there, but there's an undeniable feline grace to it as is shared with the rest of her body.
    • Should be you've.
  • Salwah Womb Rental Yourself:
    • Sensing this, Salwah redoubles her efforts, openly squeezing and groping, applying plenty of pressure but not discomfiting you in the slightest.
    • Should be discomforting.
    • You're never felt harder in a long, long time, if not your whole life, and Sally purrs again as she scoots back and lowers her face to your groin, letting the tip of your painfully erect length jab into her cheek before giving it a lick and giving your bulging balls a kiss.
    • Missing cock identifier.
    • Smiling down at you, Salwah cradles your cheeks with both hands and gives you a beaming smile; you can't help but note that each and every line on her brand is ablaze with lusty pink light.
    • Not a typo but figured I'd recommend changing "Smiling down at you" to "Looking down at you" to avoid the two smiles so close to each other.
  • Valencia Her Work Talk:
    • Valencia pursues her lips at your question, wanting to answer you but clearly holding some emotional weight to her answer.
    • Should be purses.
  • Gianna Domme Me:
    • This time when she grinds herself against you it’s possible to feel the trickle of girly lubricants its leaves behind on your abdomen, although the scent of a fertile female seems to be absent from the air.
    • Should be it.
  • Gianna Domme Me:
    • It’s only been half a minute of noisy making-out with the gargoyle on top of you, but your limbs are already screaming with the effort of keeping up with her ardor... not that your genitals seem to mind'; your cock is surging up and grinding against the underside of the gargoyle’s tail while pre drools from you and heat roils in your two testes.
    • Errant apostrophe after mind.
  • Gianna Domme Me:
    • "There, marked, marked as my conquest of the evening." She grinds on your abdomen again, still drooling juices onto you before she . "I have to be so careful,
    • Sentence cut short after she.
  • Gianna Domme Me:
    • She still hasn’t let you breathe yet, and having her hands are squeezing your wrists is starting to hurt.
    • Remove are or otherwise resolve the grammar in the second half of the sentence.
  • Rift Demon Cultists Interrogate:
    • Given the way the cult goes about things, though, you can't imagine that the end result's going to be that much different from before, though.
    • Remove one of the though's.
  • Gweyr Flashback Event Approach Tollus:
    • short sword at the ready, you step up besides Sanders.
    • Capitalize short.
  • Winter Wolf Distraction Post-Fight:
    • Signalling to Etheryn and Arona to fall back, you disengage from the fray, leading the cultists on for as long as you can, drawing them out so they don't get the chance to flank and surround you.
    • Extra space after the companion names.
  • Hotaru Tied Up:
    • That's a challenge that can't go unanswered — taking a deep breath to steel yourself, you push forward in a mighty thrust, gripping her silk-wrapped waist to steady yourself as you sink to the balls inside of her folds in one mighty thrust.
    • Again not a typo but you may want to change one of the mighty thrusts in this sentence.
  • Lyric Herself Talk:
    • She opens her mouth to say more, but no more words come out. She stops, casting her eyes downward in solemn thought. Her tail lies motionless behind him.
    • Should be her for female Lyric.
  • Lyric Science? Talk:
    • "D-do...," she stutters, "do... you know not know what we had?"
    • Remove the first know.
  • Lyric From Behind Vagina:
    • You lean backward, letting your dick slide back down until it flops into place, standing upright under its own power, and you align the tip of your cock with her green cunt; you inch your hips forward until the feel the heat of her body radiate against your glans and your cock gently presses against the folds of her dripping wet pussy, and there, you pause, mostly for effect.
    • Should be you.
  • Kinu Brushing Scene:
    • Practically giddy with excitement, Kinu stumbles toward and gives her mother a big hug, arms and tails curling about Kiyoko's leg as she makes a happy yipping noise in the back of her throat.
    • Should be forward or towards Kiyoko.
  • Liulfr Vagina Sex:
    • She says finally, gaze fixed on the wooden grain of the table, looking away as though she feels you would reject the show of vulnerability. You smile, laying your hand over hers, your skin contrasting against her blue-flushed skin.
    • Extra space between sentences.
  • Liulfr Vagina Sex:
    • She locks his knees around your hips, pulling you even closer to her as she lets go of you, rising up onto her elbows to capture your lips in a fierce kiss, something that begins chaste and fragile before becoming more desperate and sloppy.
    • Should be her for female Liulfr.
  • Evelyn Foursome Rim Her:
    • Without a word you circle around behind her and run your hands down herWithout a word you circle around behind Evelyn and run your hands down her smooth, pale back as you kneel, your fingers coming to rest on her thick, curvy buttocks.
    • Remove the redundant beginning of the sentence.
  • Daliza Dungeoneering Hand Over Materials:
    • When you hand over the bag of electrum plates, looks uncertain, plucking one of them out and waving it around. "Are you sure you've not been scammed?"
    • Add Daliza or she before looks.
  • Valencia Reward Sex Preview:
    • When you hover over the Reward Sex button it says "Valencia's done so well today, it"d be a crime not to reward her for her efforts."
    • Should be it'd.
  • Winter Wolf Mage Ship:
    • "Oh, please. Shall we begin?"That brings to mind something. Ryn?
    • Missing space causing the quote to not be italicized.
  • Winter Wolf Mage Ship Pedestal:
    • While you don't have the training required to . Either way, once you've got the runic inscriptions as thoroughly memorized as you can, you turn to the black crystal orb, floating a few inches above the rune-lined pedestal.
    • Extra space after to and it looks like there was an enter keyed in after "you turn to" as "the black crystal orb" starts on a new line when it shouldn't.
  • Jotun Fight Victory:
    • Too battered to fight any more, the glare at you angrily, perhaps a bit of shame in their defeat, too.
    • Should be they.
  • Winter Wolf Mage Ship Liquor Cabinet:
    • Well, it's not going to cost you anything, since he's the one acting on her own initiative...
    • Should be his (Quin is opening the cabinet).
  • Winter Wolf Mage Ship Cupboard:
    • If this doesn't scream important, then every adventuring instinct that you've garnered over the course of this adventure has been for naught.Quin's already one step ahead of you, motioning to you to stay back before padding up to the ornate, reinforced wall cupboard.
    • Missing space after naught.
  • Winter Wolf Mage Ship Cupboard:
    • "The bottom of the cupboard is far thicker than all of the other sides," she says. "Anything placed there would be right at chest level."
    • Should be he for Quin (although I would be okay with female Quin tbh).
  • Dragon Evelyn Belhar Talk:
    • " There will be many, many petty lords willing to swear fealty to a princess who is also an unstoppable dragon, and if they say no, they will change their minds after a demonstration."
    • Extra space before There.
  • Svern Milking Machine Details:
    • Svern sakes his head at that.
    • Should be shakes.
  • Kinu Pick Lillies:
    • A sly smile spreading on her face, Mother sets aside her broom and kneels down so her face is level with yours. Slowly, she cups her chin in her hands and turns the full force of her jade-green eyes on you.
    • Extra space after yours.
  • Antonina Second Intro:
    • Got not just one, but two bottomless pits on me here — " she taps her stomach, and then her temples — "and here. "Anyway..."
    • Missing closing quotations after here.
  • Imora Intro:
    • You sigh and return your Ashelander, spreading your own hands in peace. She's Imora, is that right?
    • Extra space after peace.
  • Imora Approach:
    • To hells with it; you don't learn if you don't approach. Your companions check themselves and nod, similarly ready to dish out a beating if the worst occurs.
    • If your first meeting with Imora is after Gweyr's request in Winter Wolf and you select Approach, the intro scene plays for a second time.
  • Abyssal Depths Entrance Fork Victory:
    • Feeling the heat of battle leave your blood, decide to let Gweyr get on with the search and check your surroundings.
    • Should be you decide.
  • Winter Wolf Post-Garth/Garret Conversation:
    • I'm sure that if I say that it's on business for you, she'll throwing it at me."
    • Should be throw.
  • Selkie Intro:
    • If Tollus' demon cult has its way unopposed, it's going to make whatever conflict's brewing up here in the rift worse with their corruption.
    • Extra space after worse.
  • Amethysta Victory:
    • The creature floats before you suddenly... listless. Tired. You can feel how tired she is, and hungry, as though it were a fact you're recollecting.
    • Should add feel after suddenly.
  • Amethysta Anal:
    • She whines and whimpers, but relents and settles for gently fucking your mouth instead while you're hotdogged between her ever-giving asscheks.
    • Should be asscheeks.
  • Amethysta Anal:
    • Her tentacles beginn to all but churn her cunt up, hammering into it hard enough to be felt through the sensitive walls of her asshole as it swallows your sodden length whole.
    • Extra N on begin.
  • Seastone Be Her Alpha:
    • She hefts her sharky rear up into the water, spins around on her throne, and gingerly lifts her massive to to reveal her waiting womanhood.
    • Not sure what is meant to be said here but to is said twice instead.
  • Seastone Be Her Alpha:
    • Not nearly the same number of siorcs as your first meeting with the beautiful bethroned shaman, but more than enough to turn the ocean into a frothy fucky frenzy.
    • This is the first meeting with her.
  • Starhome Sit in Park:
    • Sometimes they make for a bathing area that includes not just scrub-downs for their various pets, but a salamander is getting her scales polished, and lupine man is having some lotion rubbed into his fur... and a particularly punky-looking siorc has her head tilted back far enough to be buried in a larger woman's cleavage while she gets a hair-washing.
    • Should be a lupine man.
  • Ashe Mace Polish:
    • She's not wrong; you continue, giving her gem a series of little strokes and rubs with the cloth, until the haft is thrumming in your fingers."Did you ever get a scale-rub in the sun until you came?"
    • Missing space causing the quote to not be italicized.
  • Kinu Feed/Don't Feed Event:
    • "I don't think we have enough rice in the kitchen. Would you go out to the storehouse and get me the half-sack from last week?"Sighing, Mother rubs her aching back, offsetting the weight of her big, swollen belly.
    • Missing space after week.
  • Shadows Over the Sun Elf Trio:
    • "So I've heard,," Ryn responds.
    • Extra comma.
  • Shadows Over the Sun Jarl Talraed:
    • You figure it's best to go along with things for now, as you aren't sure exactly how things worked out back then.
    • Extra space after as.
  • Shadows Over the Sun Jarl Talraed:
    • ""Excuse me? You said your name was Dracia, Do you know anyone by the name of Daliza?" Ryn asks, catching Talraed's attention before you leave.
    • Extra starting quotation mark causing the sentence to not be italicized.
  • Shadows Over the Sun Shyldren:
    • Maybe it's only because you're the one person I spoke with other than lady Iveryn, and now that she's gone I'm just thinking wishfully," she says.
    • Lady should be capitalized.
  • Gweyr Returns to Hawkthorne:
    • "Clear the path. I'm going to home to my kids.
    • Extra to before home.
  • Gweyr Returns to Hawkthorne:
    • With all off the family out back, the show's over, although you can hear raised voices coming from the backyard, muffled as they are.
    • Should be of.
  • Gweyr Garth Talk:
    • If it'd been up to the younger me, I wouldn't have thought twice about asking him to move on, but my father had different ideas."
    • I need to double check this but I'm fairly certain in the Rift Gweyr mentioned the opposite, that her father was going to say no to young Garth and Gweyr gave him the second chance.
  • High Ground Incubus Intro:
    • "The hilt!' Liaden breathes.
    • Should be " instead of ' - the quote is not italicized as a result.
  • High Ground Return to Sanders:
    • You were the one who took the challenge like a crazy person, [PC Name]," she says good-naturedly.
    • Missing starting quotation causing the quote to not be italicized.
  • High Ground Conclusion:
    • Someday, when age or infirmity or choice marks the end of your tenure as the Dawnblade's bearer, they will have a chance to prove themselves again, but until then it is yours, and fairly earned. "Ultimately, the Order of the Oriflamme is more than just a single sword, as is the fortress of Dawnsword itself.
    • Missing ending quotation mark after earned, at the end of the paragraph.
  • Elthara Pregnancy Reveal:
    • "Please give it to me," Elthara moans, curling her toes as your glans brushes against the wet warmth of her folds. "Oh, gods!"
    • Should be brush.
  • Ruins of Xadaron Proceed:
    • Good thing we've got this big-titted elves priestess with us, eh? That, and these sweet duds that your witch friend cooked up for me.I'm feeling more confident already."
    • Missing space after me.
  • Ruins of Xadaron Proceed:
    • There's not single body that doesn't have mold creeping upon it, and their bodies are contorted as if in great pain... or some other overwhelming surge of emotion.
    • Should be there's not a single body.
  • Ruins of Xadaron Spore Spawn:
    • "A proper orc's got to know how to defend herself from anything, even if it's an oversized vegetable. Now get over here and back me up!" "Watch out!" Ryn yells as she aims for the infested hybrid, loosing a salvo of arrows over at it; the creature sucks in another deep breath, and looses another billowing exhalation of spores that leaves the air even more choking and unbreathable than before. "We need to get rid of this thing quickly, before the spores overwhelm us!"
    • It looks like the bold was not ended where it was supposed to and instead extends to the end of the page.
  • Fungal Amalgam Victory:
    • My high priestess, Elthara, my friend Arona, and my dear friend, [PC Name] have come with me to aid in this effort."
    • Extra space after Arona.
  • Wyld Tree Intro:
    • The plant-woman continues to take shape, growing ever more and more curvaceous; deep verdant skin covers her, perfect in contrast to the blight that eats away at her tree, or she wood she's attached to.
    • Should be the.
  • Wyld Tree Sex:
    • The wyld tree hisses as you through her plant-woman avatar. "You —"
    • Incomplete sentence.
  • Wyld Tree Sex:
    • You don't need tentacles, you don't need to what's likely aphrodisiac nectar — all you need to get her off are your fingers, because that's what a champion like you is capable of.
    • Should add use after to.
  • Annika Appearance:
    • With frost elves age is hard to see; her smooth-featured face doesn't offer much of a hint of it, nor do her lively ice-blue eyes.
    • Should be it's.
  • Annika Travel Talk:
    • That it does.That said, you do notice that she was very sketchy on the details of what she did in the lands of Xenaspa and Ariana.
    • Missing space after does.
  • Annika Cultists Preview:
    • The preview window for the Cultists talk has an extra space before the start " Any updates on the cultists..."
  • Thrud Family Talk:
    • That's the version of her I choose to remember... not the bitterness and self-loathing. "None of that lasted, though.
    • Missing ending quotation after loathing.
  • Thrud Family Talk:
    • They fostered my talents and allowed me to thrive in a way that I never had before. "And then I became a valkyrie, and my whole world changed
    • Missing ending quotation after before.
  • Thrud Faith Talk:
    • I guess in Eira's case it's more the ability to brush her off in casual conversation just as easily as anyone else... "Nowadays, though, it's much easier.
    • Missing ending quotation after else...
  • Thrud Story Talk:
    • We took our chances and managed to sneak two hundred warriors into the city right under the raiders' noses, even with their spike monster firing blind volleys into the sky. "We still lost some brave warriors taking the aerial route,
    • Missing ending quotation after sky.
  • Thrud Story Talk:
    • Because of that, we were able to thin their numbers till the only thing left to do was search the city for remnants. "It's hard for me to really get into heartlander homes since they aren't designed for ten-foot giants,
    • Missing ending quotation after remnants.
  • Thrud Story Talk:
    • He had his fingers around the neck of a young stable hand while he pulled the horse's guts out to feast on. "I don't think he even had time to see me before my spear plunged through his back.
    • Missing ending quotation after on.
  • Thrud Story Talk:
    • He made it to two more stalls before his legs started wobbling, and I had to catch him before he fell. "Sobbing into my arms,
    • Missing ending quotation after fell.
  • Thrud Story Talk:
    • I stayed with the boy and the foal until the village was clear, and his parents were able to reunite with him soon after. "The whole conflict ended about a year after that,
    • Missing ending quotation after after.
  • Thrud Hangout Training Course:
    • I'd love to take you on for some practice, you ask, thinking about the room you met her in. "You're on!
    • Missing ending quotation after in.
  • Thrud Missionary:
    • Your cum spurts out, filling her womb with hot spunk. She cums again from the sudden stimulation, reversing her method of coping with the bliss by curling as tight as she can around you.
    • Extra space after spunk.
  • Thrud Missionary:
    • We'll, it's more rubbing your teeth and noses together, but it's just as intimate as any kiss.
    • Should be well.
  • Eira Footjob:
    • Aware of the need at last, you're thankful for any help she's able to provide. You watch as her foot approaches your , and feel a sudden chill at the contact as her toes brush over your length.
    • Incomplete senetence.
  • Lumia Kids Talk:
    • "It would be quite the miracle, wouldn't it? Creating a soul from nothing? That's beyond even my considerable power. But saving people isn't. Even before you would probably consider them "people". Occasionally, a child in the womb will be too weak for my valkyries to save with their magic, or perhaps a parent will die before we can reach them. Rather than let those unfortunate souls be snuffed out as well, I rescue them personally, and give them a chance to live, and to thrive,"
    • This quote should be italicized.
  • Lumia Kids Talk:
    • Self doubt leads me to believe that she was too far gone to really comprehend the gravity of what she learned, but she simply exuded the impression that 'if I am here, and granting her wishes, then surely that is the wish of her goddess'. "Regardless, I was able to find a donor among her squad-mates, and was able to hold her together for long enough to carry out the pregnancy.
    • Missing ending quotation after goddess.
  • Lumia Kids Talk:
    • All those new sensations felt so correct, and I felt more than ever before like I belonged in this world. "You cannot possibly comprehend how wonderful it is to feel something so vital growing within you when you yourself do not possess such animus.
    • Missing ending quotation after world.
  • Lumia Kids Talk:
    • "It's... hard to go back to nothing, when it feels like you had everything. It's rare these days that at least some of my godly essence isn't conjoined with one of my followers. "I hide my true nature, of course, and it's never as deeply interwoven as that first time, but still they want to feel what it's like,"
    • Missing ending quotation after followers.
  • Antonina Drink With:
    • You can see the shiny gems in the sun, but not the links that bind them together. "Look, listen to me.
    • Missing ending quotation after together.
  • Vision Quest Post-Gerry Talk:
    • A dark, desolate landscape surrounding you on all sides, because the sky and the ground are there same, there's no up or down to be had.
    • Should be the.
  • Vision Quest Old Home:
    • You wouldn't, would you? "So my suggestion is this: you toe-lickers, beat it, you!
    • Missing ending quotation after you.
  • Siorc Daughters Sex:
    • Yet you don't feel the chill in the air one bit as the remaining two sisters draw close, showing off their toned bodies; their hands slide up and down her waists, feeling up their hips, their toned, tight bellies, their full and perks breasts.
    • Should be their.
  • Siorc Daughters Sex:
    • With all the grace of a rutting animal, you align yourself with the firm folds before you and push just your tip in, sliding into her slippery cunt easily thanks to all the sweet juices oozing from her.
    • Remove and.
  • Siorc Daughters Sex:
    • It's clear that she wants more of this heady, tingling ecstasy, this all-consuming need to rut and breed with her virile mate taking full hold over her while dreams of pleasure consume her mind.
    • Extra space after mate.
  • Vision Quest Return:
    • Blinking several times, you try to clear your head and vision, an effort that's ultimately futile; glancing around, you find Etheryn and Arona sitting on a bench against a wall and snoozing away, no wiser about the fantastic and magical journey that Nina and you've just had.
    • Extra space after about.
  • Kobold Queen Grind Clit:
    • You don't want to make it any promises, but you reach a hand down to toy around her entrance between motions.
    • Remove it.
  • Kobold Queen Grind Clit:
    • Now then, is there anything else you'd like to try while you're here?
    • After the scene ends you leave automatically, so it may be better to remove this last sentence.
  • Undermountain Tile:
    • He nods. "The aqueducts and reservoirs, the sewerage systems, the milestones, torchposts and roads, the hippodrome and colosseum, the king's palace... you name it, they planned it out on the drawing board."
    • Should be she for Brienne.
  • Kohaku Pregnancy Reveal:
    • Making your attempts to keep a straight face even harder is the knowledge that you know exactly how she a;most certainly wound up like this to begin with.
    • Should be almost.
  • Khor'Minos Alante Intro:
    • "Hello," she says, inclining her headto you and your companions. "Good to see you again..."
    • Missing space after head.
  • Khor'Minos Alante Intro:
    • Alante nods. "Captain. I'm here to vouch for [PC Name] 's entry into Khor'minos."
    • Extra space after the PC's name and before the apostrophe.
  • Zhara Pussyfuck:
    • "Oh, yeah! YEAH!" Zhara screams, her hot, slick cunt milking you for every drop. ""Knock me up again, you sick perv! Get me so fat that I can't fly!"
    • Extra quotation mark before knock causing the quote to not be italicized.
  • Zhara Pussyfuck:
    • "That's quitter talk, you perv! We're going to do it, and we're doing to do it now!"
    • Should be going.
  • Zhara Pussyfuck:
    • ""Keep on doing this well, and I think I might just get addicted."
    • Extra quotation mark before keep causing the quote to not be italicized.
  • Mara Regular:
    • You don't strike me as the type to do that un-asked," you say.
    • Missing starting quotation and the quote is not in italics.
  • Mara Regular Oral:
    • Mara smiles down at you. "he's doing a very good job, and I can hardly wait to thank him with a load well-earned.
    • He's should be capitlized.
  • Lessala Sex:
    • "Sure is," yoiu say.
    • Should be you.
  • Rooh:
    • "Anyway, can't let you get in without a token," Rooh says to you with a grin while the other guard drags the bottom of his spear across the ground in an attempt to clean it. "You'll have to see the captain at the front gate to get one."
    • I think the team is probably aware of this since it just hasn't been implemented yet, but Rooh says this after already seeing the token earlier in the conversation.
  • Milly Appearance:
    • With a quick glance you notice just how generous figure is: her hourglass shape, her long legs and the moderately big bust that she hides under a layer of clothes and an old apron with traces of flour stains.
    • Add her after generous.
  • Milly Talk Her:
    • Here, take a piece of pie. It's our speciality."
    • Should be specialty.
  • Milly Talk Her:
    • "How much do I owe you?
    • Missing ending quotation after you.
  • Milly Help:
    • Her tender voice coddles your ears when she puts the cream-stained spoon in your mouth and says: "The filling always tastes better when you take it directly from the spoon, right?".
    • Missing italics.
  • Miners Fight Intro:
    • Shiny gemstones flood the cart to the point where not even a pebble would fit, and on top of it all rests the lantern that blinded you, looking way dimer now that you've gotten used to having some light.
    • Should be dimmer.
  • Nihara Nihara Talk:
    • Usually it's Lumia people call upon for healing.
    • This reads a bit awkward, is it meant to be Lumia's people that - or Lumians?
  • Nihara The Lakeside Talk:
    • Over time, people came from the city proper in order to fill the demands of the patricians in their respite... and so here we are. "The sand, the water, the so-called stars in the cavern ceiling...
    • Missing ending quotation after are.
  • Nihara Pampering:
    • Once people stop accepting money for these things or they're not around to be had in the first place, it's just about worthless. "What I need is, well, food,
    • Missing ending quotation after worthless.
  • Nihara Pampering Reciprocate:
    • With such a steady source of stimulation as the lapdance Nihara's giving you, your shaft finally break through.
    • Should be breaks.
  • Nihara Impregnation:
    • But before you know it, you're exploding inside of Nihara with dizzying fervor, your seed explodes forth, painting the walls of Nihara's inner walls with white even as they ripple and squeeze, milking you for all you're worth.
    • Extra space after fervor.
  • Blood Knight Sneak Closer:
    • You take a deep breath and creep out of cover, motioning for Brienne's to stay down and out of sight while you close in on the cabin.
    • Should just be Brienne.
  • Blood Knight Sneak Closer:
    • Never a better chance to grab Brienne's and take them by surprise.
    • Should just be Brienne.
  • Rina Training (Flirt/Stay Platonic):
    • "I promise I'll get everything fixed," you say softly, stroking her head. "You'll be able to get back to a normal life, Rina. "Okay," she mumbles. "Okay..."
    • Missing ending quotation after Rina.
  • Siege of Khor'minos Report to Winter City:
    • "Welcome, [PC Name]," Elthara smiles. "You look quite grave. What matter do you bring before the court?" You spend the next couple of minutes recounting the whole of what you've seen in the Undermountain: the armies of imps, the Champion of Velun, and now seeing demon smugglers with weapons of elven make. As you speak, you present the crest from the crate to Daliza, holding it up to her black leather breastplate. The crests are, of course, identical.
    • Not a typo but an inconsistency, Ryn was with my character during all of this.
  • Gytha Gate? Talk:
    • "I would say that I do know my sister quite a bit. Too well,even," Ryn says.
    • Missing space after well.
  • Gytha Vaginal:
    • Gytha's soldier training can be seen in the way she assiduously matches your pace. The pressure is incredible; the slick inner walls of her cock-bloated canal take your pumps with drooling eagerness. Your length plows effortlessly into her rippling femininity, practically vibrating in the lavish expanse. The defeated maiden's hips firmly in your grasp, you start to buck harder, and harder, not wasting any time launching into a rutting pace that makes her clench up in penetrated bliss. Shoving a thumb knuckle-deep into her asshole capitalizes on the feverish sex.
    • Extra spaces after eagerness and bliss.
  • Gytha Vaginal:
    • Shallowly pounding into her, all the heat in your body concentrates at a single focal point in your large testicles. Dizzying vaginal pressure brought on by long-overdue relief seals your dick in and robs you both of muscular control.
    • Extra space after testicles.
  • Gytha Vaginal:
    • The taut embrace refuses to slacken even in the throes of seizing ejaculation.Your clenching ballsack shrinks into diminishment halfway through, pounding fists against her flanks, struggling against her race's insatiable mating desire and the exhaustion creeping up on your periphery.
    • Missing space after ejaculation.
  • Rina Take Virginity:
    • At last you can't hold back, letting out a long, low growl of utter satisfaction as you blow your load balls-deep the cowgirl sisters, listening to them moo and watching them shake while their pussies greedily coax every last drop from your pulsing dick with hard, sudden contractions.
    • Should be in the cowgirl sisters.
  • Livernon Intro:
    • The minoan officer looks up from the palace servants he's speaking with as you approach, waving them off and giving you and friendly incline of his head.
    • Should be a.
  • Juno & Livernon The Siege Talk:
    • Livernon sighs, draping his entirely arms over Juno's shoulders.
    • Not sure what this is meant to say but seems like it's incomplete.
  • Arona Paint Up:
    • You reach a hand deftly under her loincloth while you work, imprinting your hand on her cock too — after all, she should be marked everywhere, shouldn't see?
    • Should be she.
  • Arona Ride Her Dick:
    • You feel her breath hot on your neck; feel her dick throbbing inside your , close to a peak of its own.
    • Incomplete sentence.
  • Etheryn & Daliza:
    • The bailiff's cheeks flush, but a glance between you and her lustful monarch is enough to compel her to her duty: she slips back blow the blankets, and while you can't see much of what transpires, you certainly feel it — feel Daliza's tongue slowly lolling out, flicking across the wet mess Etheryn's balls graced your belly with.
    • Should be below.
  • Arrive on Dracia:
    • You can't see them in the gloom, but when Dal points it out and you stain an ear to listen... yeah, there are big wings flapping not all that far away.
    • Should be strain.
  • Forge Golem Victory:
    • Ryn breaths a sigh of relief, lowering her royal greatspear and slumping against the wall.
    • Should be breathes.
  • Dracia Tower 2nd Rune:
    • It begins here, in your study, with your and your husband.
    • Should be you.
  • Dracia Tower 4th Rune:
    • He's produced an long, silvery sword of his own from somewhere, though even in featureless shadow you can see he struggles with its weight in one hand.
    • Should be a.
  • Dracia Tower 4th Rune:
    • "The isn't the time for bravado.
    • Should be this.
  • Mad Psion Finish Her:
    • Your amazonian lover turns and grabs you by the chest, pulling you tight and burying you face in your neck.
    • Should be her.
  • Dragonbarrow Doors:
    • You brush your fingers along the carved stone, sucking in sharp breath as they start to tingle.
    • Should be a sharp breath.
  • Return to Njorhaalt:
    • The former queen snarls and hisses as she's manhandled, but by now she knows better than to fight by now.
    • Extra by now.
  • Etheryn Remove Cage:
    • "Y-yes, thank the goddess. I was just about it, uhm, free myself when we finished here."
    • Should be to.
  • Etheryn You & Elthara:
    • With both girls in hand, you lead the way upstairs, shifting your grip from their hands to their plush even butts as the royal bedroom's door closes behind you.
    • Should be elven.
  • Etheryn You & Elthara:
    • Elthara's so much taller and curvier than Ryn is, the very figure of Lumian fertility, both both your gazes are fixed to Etheryn's loins, and the heavy cage weighing on her small cock.
    • Extra both.
  • Etheryn You & Elthara:
    • Your fingers are already stroking your cock against your tummy, exposing your pussy for Ryn.
    • My Champ has no pussy.
  • Etheryn You & Elthara:
    • You give El a nod and gently roll Ryn onto the bed between you, gasping as her still-still prick slides free of you.
    • Should be still hard.
  • Harpy Stormcaller Diplomacy:
    • "Thank you," Calise says. "I'm... glad we were all able to be reasonable about this. Let's get going — it seems we're not the only ones with this idea.
    • Missing ending quotation causing the quote to not be italicized.
  • Vacia & Bruno Intro:
    • Her garment is unbuckled and hanging limply form her shoulders to reveal gravid breasts each capped with a milk-beading nipple, and a low-hanging horsecock that's as black as her swinging pair of balls.
    • Should be from.
  • Vacia & Bruno Give Ring:
    • "Stop her from hurting people, yeah. And the best way I can do that by being her better half. Go on."
    • Should be is by being her better half.
  • Faceless Blade Victory:
    • Her had grabs yours, trembling and weak.
    • Should be hand.
  • Brienne Jewlery Fuck:
    • Keeping up the pace of your fingerfucking you have her suspended in the air for minutes on end, practically dancing on your cock as she grunts and clenches her ass in continual orgasm.
    • Not fingerfucking at this moment, regular fucking.
  • Livrea Vag Fuck Cum Inside:
    • You do just as she command, hilting yourself and unleashing the full force of your orgasm into the musician's eager womb.
    • Should be commands.
  • Serena Villagers Talk:
    • It's possible to get your place on the rolls changed and switch tribes, usually through marriage, but it's just an awful process and most people don't bother. "The other thing is the king's mercenaries,
    • Missing ending quote after bother.
  • Serena Villagers Talk:
    • He's not a citizen, and neither is the rest of his family. "With that said, the village is still the village, even for non-citizens.
    • Missing ending quote after family.
  • Serena Entertainment Talk:
    • I get to see my friends and neighbors do exciting, crazy things, and that feels a little more meaningful than watching a match between people I don't know personally. "
    • Extra space after personally.
  • Serena Fun? Talk:
    • And it's... it's magical when they finally do it. "Of course,
    • Missing ending quote after it.
  • Serena Teen Drama Talk:
    • It goes on and on, and just like all the other parts of teaching, it's a judgment call. "Just today,
    • Missing ending quote after call.
  • Serena Mentoring Talk:
    • None of your children is fully grown yet, but you can easily imagine what she means.
    • Should be are.
  • Serena Motivation Talk:
    • She'll talk your ear off all day about drainage and road grades and tunnel buttresses and how she wants to rebuild the whole village. That last is never going to happen, but it's adorable that she wants to try —
    • Should be that last part or that last bit or something like that.
  • Serena Effect Talk:
    • nd making sure that the content is actually useful in some way, because if it's something that they use, they'll remember it whether they want to or not. "And you know what?
    • Missing ending quote after not.
  • Serena Downsides Talk:
    • All the same, it's a thing that has to be done. "But,"
    • Missing ending quote after done.
  • Serena Invite to Class:
    • and a little pick-me-up. "What if you and your friends dropped by to visit the class for an hour or so?
    • Missing ending quoret after up.
  • Vitra Help Her:
    • The only light's coming from Vitra's tail-flame, just enough flickering lumination to let you see see the white cloth slipping from the bartender's shoulders.
    • Extra see.
  • Cassia Push Her Down:
    • "How about we do this a little differently?" you say, grinning as press your hard, dripping cock against her lips.
    • Should be as you press.
  • Cassia & Brienne:
    • "Your know your mom was an adventurer too, Brienne. Not just your dad,"
    • Should be you.
  • Noire Eat Her Out:
    • While you knew her all the tension in her body has her wound up terribly tight, you didn't think she would be this sensitive!
    • Remove extra her.
  • Livrea Date Her:
    • "Sounds like fun," you say, giving her rump a little squeeze. She grins, taking the opportunity to blow a raspberry over her shoulder at her jeering friends, before snuggling up against one of your arms and lacing her fingers through yours.
    • Spacing is off here, a new line starts with She grins while there is still half the page open after squeeze.
  • Livrea Date Her:
    • You barely notice the waitress returning with your drinks and food,
    • Should be a period instead of a comma.
  • Livrea Lover:
    • Her swordbelt clatters to the floor the moment the door's slammed closed, and your hands are deftly draw her tunic up over her head between darting kisses — first on her lips, then on the great mountains of her breasts as they're freed.
    • Should either remove are or change draw to drawing.
  • Livrea Family Talk:
    • That makes Liv laughs, leaning back in her chair and resting her hands on her flat middle.
    • Should be laugh.
  • Caera Appearance:
    • Her face is gorgeous, delicate and of unmoving expresion, as if it were an angel's visage carved into apatite stone, but that facade can't hide her real self from you.
    • Should be expression.
  • Caera Appearance:
    • You've seen just how easily that dignified face can turn into a salivating mess the moment she sees some cock.
    • Not a typo but my champ has not fucked these two so he has not seen this.
  • Caera Appearance:
    • White, straight hair hides her forehead with flat bangs, then flowing down her shoulder. Yet, the black horns and the demonic tail coiling around one of her legs break the illusion of her angelic innocence.
    • Extra space after shoulder.
  • Sandre & Caera Disguise:
    • "So you want us to change back to how we looked before?" Caera says from her sit.
    • Should be seat.
  • Noire Impregnate:
    • Her legs shiver with the tremors of the fading orgasm, but nevertheless instinctively lock their ankles about you waist, seeking to drag you closer to her.
    • Should be your.
  • Noire Impregnate:
    • With the pleasure that comes with giving into the demands of the flesh, of primal desire, the poor little sheepgirl shows absolutely no resistance to the her prospective role of being mother to her servants of her mistress' future children.
    • I could be reading this wrong but I believe it should be "the" instead of "her".
  • Noire Impregnate:
    • You have mere moments left before your cockmeat finally gives in and empties your heavy, virile balls straight into her now-unprotected womb, before you seed her so thoroughly she's going to have enough cum inside of her to leak all over the place for the next three days.With that thought in mind, you give in to your pleasure and pound at Noire so hard the mattress sinks and bed groans under your combined weight.
    • Missing space after days.
  • Klemaia Join In:
    • It clings to your tongue until your smear it across the top of your mouth, licking up more until it's all you can taste and smell, your hands massaging her taut, bulging shaft until more of it is spilling across your lips.
    • Should be you.
  • Milk Barn Milk the Girls:
    • "You've gotta relax first," you say as you come up behind her and putting your hands on her shoulders. "Look at you, all tense. It's not a contest."
    • Should be put your hands.
  • Milk Barn Milk the Girls:
    • I'm Livie, but everyone calls me Livie. Nice to meet you!"
    • I'm not sure if this is a joke or a mistake.
  • Nursery Look Around:
    • A towering two stories tall, it counts itself amongst the more stately buildings in Hawkethorne — although it still doesn't quite match up to the Frost Hound or Chapel of Velun, it nevertheless stands in its own right as one of the town's landmarks.The old wood building has been replaced with one of solid brick, with plenty of insulation to keep the interior warm against the Frost Marches' chill.
    • Missing space after landmarks.
  • Nikol Sex:
    • "I get that a lot," he laughs. By the time you two are done, he’s standing in front of you, his hands on his hips and his legs spread apart, and you’re sitting on the bed in front of him, both of you naked as could be.
    • An extra enter should be keyed in after laughs, currently there is no space between the two paragraphs.
  • Nikol Down on Him:
    • His hand goes to his dick, helping you jerk it into his mouth; each full pump rewards you with another splash of his salty pre against the back of your throat.
    • Should be your.
  • Nikol Down on Him:
    • Every time his hands come down to his base, his entire body jerks a bit, and his balls mesh against your face, rolling them across either side of your head and submerging your skull in their totality.
    • I assume this is meant to be mash but I may be wrong.
  • Nikol Down on Him:
    • ""I’m about to cum," he warns you, gently tapping on your scalp as a forewarning. "I’m about ready to blow...."
    • Extra quotation mark at the start which causes the line to not be in italics.
  • Triple Marriage Ceremony Sex:
    • Brienne all but rips your clothes off while you're kissing her, your erect cock rising between her thighs to slap against her dripping cunt.
    • It's mentioned when going from Cassia to Rina that the champ doesn't bother with clothes and just goes naked, so it's a bit off that going from Rina to Brienne mentions ripping your clothes off.
    • |As the evening goes on, though, it becomes clear you're not going to be rid of this nervous energy just by sleeping.
    • Following the end of the scene the Brienne single marriage scene plays again.
    • You sleep in a pile of happy pile of snoozing cowgirls, united in marriage.
    • Resolve pile/happy pile.
  • Lyric Egg Laying:
    • Lyric's kobold body is particularly adept at handling ‘larger sizes,' , especially after you've given her the electrum to have the body she has now, so all she really needs is some time, some water, and a comfortable place to lay down.
    • Extra space/comma after sizes.
  • Komari Free Kiyoko:
    • "I... I've been putting this off long enough, you're right. Perhaps... no, I will not be as cowardly as to see this through to the end.
    • Should be as to not see this through.
  • Komari Free Kiyoko:
    • You're left standing there for a moment until Kiyoko and Kinu come up to you, mother and daughter .
    • Extra space after daughter.
  • Gytha Encounter Post-Dungeon:
    • Not that long, the sound of such a big and threatening animal would've made you draw your weapons, but now it only lets you know that Gytha is nearby.
    • Should be not that long ago.
  • Frost Pupper Walkies:
    • The half-lupine nods eagerly, and drops onto the ground on all fours, paws in the snow beneath you.
    • Previous scene when deciding between walks or pets had already mentioned she dropped to all fours.
  • Frost Pupper Get Fucked:
    • You let our a quiet groan as your ass is stretched around her cock, quickly muffled by the tit still in your mouth.
    • Should be out.
    • "Knot, me girl!"
    • Should be knot me, girl.
    • You almost cum a second time when her knot finally pops into you, gasping and quivering with bliss while you back arches up off the ground.
    • Should be your.
  • Help Kazuo:
    • As fr as you're concerned, this whole tiring ordeal is better off being left behind you.
    • Should be far.
  • Kiyoko Housewarming:
    • You fox-wife slides open a screen door and shows you into a small living room with... with a few fine decorations...
    • Should be your.
  • Kinu Intro:
    • Haha... ever the careful diplomat, your little girl.Well, she's a woman now.
    • Missing space after girl.
  • Kinu Spend Time:
    • fter all, as the saying goes, nothing can be done about it. "Hence,
    • Missing ending quote after it.
  • Kinu Spend Time:
    • You don't have much to say about her scheduling in and of itself, but can appreciate how your fox-daughter is going about it with a clear and methodical mind.So long as it looks all right and she seems to be knowing what she's doing, it should be fine, right?
    • Missing space after mind.
  • Kinu Spend Time:
    • It has been nice spending time with her and understanding what she's about the place while you're gone.
    • I think there's a missing word towards the end of this sentence.
  • Kinu Spend Time:
    • Even if you weren't about to help her out that much directly, being able to hear out your daughter and knowing her better with regards to how she works is always worth it.
    • This might be intended, but it also might have meant to be able instead of about.
  • Manticores Fight Intro:
    • You catch a change in the shadows, accompanied by a gust of biting wind. It's only a small signal, but but one of your companions has her eyes on the sky, and points you towards the culprits.
    • Extra but.
  • Peaks Demon Cultists Interrogate:
    • Creature's miserable enough that one might feel sorry for him, just a little. It's important to keep in mind that while this particular specimen might not have had the strength to oppose you, where there's one, there'll surely be others in these mountains.
    • Extra enter key needed after little. There is currently no space between the two paragraphs. Also in the top-right above the map it's labeled "Demon Cultits".
    • 1702403317524.png
  • Arened Sorra Talk:
    • One of them, the largest and most weel-built of the bunch, flexes.
    • Should be well-built.
  • Breed Empath:
    • "Strong you as may be, you aren't going to be breaking me anytime soon."
    • Should be as you may be.
  • Breed Empath:
    • "Now just relax, I've pushed out several litters of kits and know how this goes?
    • Should be a period instead of a question mark.
  • Breed Empath:
    • She shudders at the sensation, tongue lolling from the side of her mouth even as her mind's still focused on r seed taking root inside of her.
    • Likely should be your.
  • Jael'yn Rut Ryn:
    • All at once you're swallowed up to the hilt, sucked into her ring with a slap of hips-to-ass At the same time, you bend your own body across her back, ensuring that Ryn is all but crushed beneath the two of you.
    • Missing period after ass.

edenhall

Jun 19, 2023
0.6.29:
  • Arona Missionary:
    • You grab Arona's cock and angling it towards her face, pumping it furiously while your slender hips drive your member over and over into her drooling cunt.
    • Should be angle.
  • Arona Missionary:
    • "Give it to meeee!" the barwny amazon shouts, loud enough to make birds outside take wing.
    • Should be brawny.
  • Natalia Sex:
    • Then it's only fair you sample what she's learned. You work and shuffle your gear off until you're just as naked as her.
    • Extra space after learned.
  • Natalia Mating Press:
    • Natalia throws her head back and lets out an exultant cry as you you thrust into her over and over again.
    • Remove extra you.
  • Natalia Mating Press:
    • The warmth of Natalia's voluptuous body caresses you as you sink against it; your faces are so close together that it's a simple matter for her to raise her hands to your cheeks and cups them lovingly.
    • Should be cup.
  • Rixx House Intro:
    • Immediately, the room's design confirms what it's for,and leaves no room for interpretation.
    • Missing space after for.
  • Cassia Sleep With:
    • When her groin meets the base of your dick she closes her eyes and shudder, squeezing her knees together as bursts of pleasure emanate from the tip of your cock.
    • Should be shudders.
  • Ashelander Iveryn Talk:
    • "Thankyou, dear fl—"
    • Missing space after thank.
  • Kinu Hears Strange Bell Event:
    • You'll have to bring this up with Matron Komari tomorrow...
    • Extra space after Matron.
  • Amalgam Blow:
    • She isn't that long, so it's not like you'll need to hold your breath, but there's still a good inch of two to go.
    • Should be or.
  • Amalgam Blow:
    • By the time she's done, she's to tired to stay upright, and has to kneel in place as you extricate yourself from her cum-drenched loins.
    • Should be too.
  • Rixx Sex:
    • When the door closes behind them, Rixx wordlessly hops down from her seat and stalks towards you with a gaze that's intense enough to send a shiver down your spine.
    • Extra space after Rixx.
  • Rixx Mount and Edge:
    • With your vision swimming you look down and see your grinning back at you– her bitch-breaker bulging out your tummy.
    • Should be her.
  • Arona Loss Sex:
    • "Tha's right! Cum for me, girl," she growls, grabbing your shoulder and pulling you up on your knees, against her heaving chest.
    • Should be that's.