Typos (Build 0.3.39)

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I decided to make a thread for people to post typos they have noticed thus far, in one neat place.

The current typo I found was in relation to the Headpat ceremony and I underlined it for convivence

Attachments

• 2021-04-01.png
    2021-04-01.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
Heh, just found this one when talking with Hashat.

She smiles and flips her hair. "Well I like fighting, eating and drinking. You know... warrior stuff." The tall Marefolk leans in and winks. "I'm also pretty fond of cute little feminine things." Her large brown eyes light up with passion and warmth and a grins. "But what I like the most are elves!"

Sounds a bit weird. owo;

Also this with Quin. The foreplay scene in the frost hound.

The taeleer wants you to relax, brushing his palms your stomach, thighs, and finally linking your fingers together in a rear-handholding.

This further in too.

Without any warning, he fingering and tugging.

Small things, like missing words or somethin.

First time you meet Huntress Bunny Chick.

You turn and raise your blade staff expecting some crazy bad guy... but instead, you're standing face-to-face someone far from an intimidatingly huge bad guy.

Doing the Hellhound in Frostwood scene.

The monstrous hound growls when your roaming hand finds the sultry cleft of her pussy; a single finger parting her lips is all it takes for hot — surprisingly hot — juices to splash their way across your palm, and she immediately tries to roll her hips and get more of her fingers into you.

Last edited:

Scaratel

Apr 14, 2021
Is it badclover or baadclover?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-084426_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    Screenshot_20210414-084426_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 8

Clefty

Apr 16, 2021
Small typo in the scene with Jarl Gunvaldsen near the end (I assume) of Shades of the Past quest. "the spectral soldiers of fade away"

Also a small continuity error in the same scene where it mentions Garret removing the cloak and medallion and piling everything together then a few lines later it mentions him removing the medallion from his neck again.

Attachments

• CoC_II_UgRLU0Y0kv.png
    CoC_II_UgRLU0Y0kv.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 5

Hjui

Mar 25, 2021
The save file and appearance will still say shemale even if you have no breast and your character tab has no milk production listed.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I found an older typo.
If you ask River about the opposition for the Medallion quest, the first quotation marks are wrongly set.

EDIT:
Found another one, this time in Azzys quest, after defeating the Queen with force and then skipping the sex scene.

Attachments

• Medallion Quest Typo.jpg
    Medallion Quest Typo.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Azzy Quest Typo.jpg
    Azzy Quest Typo.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: