Typo

Rainmaker

Sep 12, 2022
In the section

Winding Down​

The line:

"Maybe some of the new contacts you’ve made on Dhaal will be willing to help you reach out to the zaibatsu to get this resolved before your cousin can sneak-thief in and steam it."

I assume that it is suppose to be steal and not steam.

Also if there is a thread specifically for typos, let me know and I'll post there instead.

Rainmaker

Sep 12, 2022
Another one:

In Eloise Herself talk she says

“Yeah, I have played all of the games they released since I'm 6,” she says with eyes carrying years of involvement and dedication in a single gaze.

Would assume that the line should be "since I was 6," rather than implying that she is currently 6.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Those changes make sense, I'll fix it for next patch.

Some folks do have their own threads for typos, but there's no one thread for it. Feel free to do exactly what you did here.

Rainmaker

Sep 12, 2022
Fantastic. I will just continue to post in this thread then until the next patch release. Might change process after.

Is there a tag that I should use that might make it easier to identify?

Also there was another typo in Eloise Dance talk.

“Alright girl, show mewhat you've got,” you answer as the dusky moth jumps on her feet with a soft giggle.

Missing space in show me what you got

Thanks.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

Rainmaker

Sep 12, 2022
Another in the text of meeting Feruze in the Brothel:

She pushes up to her feet and takes your hand, heading for the bar. You follow along, dodging the occasional unconscious swipe of her tail and trying to pick out who in the crowd you’re looking for. There’s certainly a smorgasbord of exotic individuals in Paragon’s body shop: plenty of zaika in various states of cybernetic augmentation to be sure, but there no shortage of nearly ever coreward race, from sporty ausar with branded asscheeks to a huge leithan with Carver’s company logo etched into her flank scales.

Should probably be "nearly every coreward race" instead of ever.

Also in the last paragraph:

"Because that’s what my contacts said? Do I look like a private eye? Look, I’ll stick by the door and make sure she can’t get past us. A Paragon jumper should be hard to miss. You just... I don’t know, wander around? Check the bar? Somebody’ll fess up to working with Jill."

Should probably be "A Paragon jumper shouldn't be hard to miss." Unless are implying that the Paragon outfit is subtle and hard to notice?

Rainmaker

Sep 12, 2022
In the Farrow quest, I sided with the rioters. After the fight I got the following:

"The rioters have, well, gone to riot with the security forces cleared out. They’re streaming past the gates and slamming into the front dohnbors, pouring inside as fast as the roundabout will let them — you imagine the only reason they aren’t climbing through the windows is because they’re bulletproofed. There’s no sign of the guards you defeated: they’ve been dragged off by the crowd to whatever fate may await them. "

Dohnbors isn't a real word so if you are going for a fantasy term then sure, otherwise is dohnbors suppose to be doors?

Rainmaker

Sep 12, 2022
First Encounter with Kihan Cultist, chose yes to selfies.

"A dragon in the heavens... that KihaCorp drone ship? Could this Evermind, whatever that is, have hacked the V.I.-controlled ship and turned it on the Rushers coming through? It’s hard to tell where religious fervor ends and science behinds with her, if she even understands the difference."

Think that you want "religious fervor ends and science begins" rather than behinds

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Thanks, add all suggestions up to this point for the next patch.

As a rule I mark completed suggestions with a like, so we both know what's been done and what may need more discussion.

Reactions: Rainmaker