[Twine] [Patreon] Conquerrence - Yaoi CYOA

FifthPierrot

May 1, 2019

Summary:​

Ever played Sengoku Rance or the Venus Blood series and thought 'This is great, but I'd like a gay version'?

Probably not, but hey, that's exactly the thought process that led to the creation of this game. For a while I waited for something like that to come along, but given the scarcity of yaoi games as a whole, let alone the niche I was looking for, I decided to take on the challenge.

Conquerrence is a grand strategy-esque CYOA M/M game written in Twine that sees you personally visiting various nations in order to further the interests of your kingdom. As the king of mountainous Wevendh, your choices and actions will literally shape the world around you.

Plot:​

Vostoliarbre.png

After the disappearance of your brother, you are crowned the new king of Wevendh. Located in the heart of the continent Thiarbre, your kingdom was once feared for its formidable wyvern knights. Having been centuries since the sighting of the last wyvern egg however, other nations consider your glory days to have come and gone. Whether by conquest, diplomacy or even marriage or seduction, you intend to take Wevendh's glory back and push it even further.

Be wary however, as you are hardly the only ruler seeking to lead their nation to greatness. Every single nation around you has a rich and storied history of its own, and some leaders are already pushing theirs further via magic, invention, diplomatic pressure or war. Some will attempt to keep the peace, some will not hesitate to make designs on your kingdom, but every single one will retaliate if provoked.

Additionally, dark clouds brew over the continent of Vostoli to the east. Aos, the mysteriously busy members of the Magic Council, the near-impenetrable shield of Yekaskoye- are they related to the disappearance of your brother?

Features:​

Open World:
Approach chapters in any order you wish. Descriptions will change if a nation is brought up and you've already completed their chapter. Doubly so if you have a relationship with the leader of that nation, whether chaste or lewd.

Multiple Approaches:
While inspired by nation conquering games, I wanted to push the idea of leading a nation further than just constant war. Fight scenes are already implemented and more will come, but there are non-violent routes to victory as well. As an avid enjoyer of court intrigue myself, you'll see quite a bit in the ways of diplomacy written eventually.

Fight Scenes:
Each nation leader will have their own fight scene should you choose to attack them. Since this is a CYOA game rather than a full-fledged RPG, fights hinge on making the right choices according to the attack. These currently form the backbone of Conquest routes until large scale battles are implemented.

Vibrant Lore:
Each and every nation has its own history, culture and relationships with other nations independent of you. This extends to leaders as well, and you may find some surprising connections should you ask them. Lore at large can be accessed in the game's Codex right from the start of the game, and more will be added as you progress.

Sex:
How surprising. Jokes aside, I got a little tired of yaoi games locking you in as a top or a bottom and doing the same for every other character. In this game, you choose whether you're a dom top, a sub bottom, a powerbottom or a sub top in each scene. No need to lock yourself into any role.

Kinks currently implemented:​

Pretty much every kink on this list is avoidable depending on your choices, although the vast majority of bad ends and Conquest route good ends will feature noncon. Kinks will be added as more is written.

Vanilla | Noncon | Bondage | Humiliation | Size Difference | Blackmail | Exhibition | Milking | Public Use | Stockholm Syndrome | Edging | Harem | Sexual Slavery

Links:​

In the same vein as many of the lovely games that inspired me to make this game in the first place, this game will always be free via public releases. Support is highly appreciated however, and comes with a month's worth of content ahead of time.

Play directly in your browser on itch.io: https://fifthpierrot.itch.io/conquerrence
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/conquerrence