Trying to remember an adult game

DaemonJaeger

Oct 11, 2019
So my old laptop died and I got a new one recently and cant remember this game. Played it just the once for like 12 hours(heavily influenced by vodka too, so memory problems) and searched around for a few hours now to no avail.

So here goes. The coloring and menu did look similar to corruption of champions, had a world map to traverse and meet dozens of different races that you would turn into from doing random things. something about being a human makes it easy to adopt over race's features. Like working in a bar whose owner is a bear and after some... adult contact, you would become a bear. put on a raccoon mask and become one, accidentally become a mouse, get thrown in prison and become a doberman after some bdsm, santa turns you into a reindeer. pretty sure it was strictly gay oriented but could be wrong, became boyfriends with a panther who likes his cigarettes. was fairly dialogue heavy with alot of events and different areas to go to. Wasn't finished when i played, i believe it may have been linked to a patreon.

Sorry friends, not alot to go on.