Trouble Parsing Package...

TaintedDream

Nov 13, 2017
Hey! I've been a lurker for ages now but sadly my recent attempt at playing didn't work on my tablet. I know this game will work on anything from a PC to a calculator. Everytime I try to start the install on the game it says there "was a problem parsing the package" which I have no clue how to fix. I have Adobe Air if that helps.

AurKhandr

Nov 14, 2017
Also a lurker, been having the same problem. (Google Pixel, Android 8.0) Ended up having to download the .apk on PC, then used Dropbox to transfer it to my phone. Installed fine after. It seemed that the file wasn't downloading completely on mobile, even on the Wi-Fi for some reason. Hopefully a similar work around works!

Vahn

Dec 31, 2017
Hi guys, I too had this problem all of a sudden after an automatic update to the browser I was using on my phone (chrome, in my case). I was able to download and install the game by using the browser that came with my device instead. I recommend trying a different browser than the one you use just for this one install.

TaintedDream

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the help! I'll see if either works. I don't have my own PC so Drop box probably won't work for me.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Android and iOS are borked. Gedan is working on an .exe to play when Flash stops working on browsers.

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Both Chrome and Google didn't work for me but downloading Firefox and getting it through there fixed the issue. Both Chrome and Google were borked for me.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It's hit or miss with different people for different reasons. Keeping on top of the game whenever flash failed in one area for me I still am able to use Chrome. Again, different people, different problems