Triggering Sera's Halloween Scene

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I've been walking in and out of her shop talking to her quite a bit and not tripping the scene. I have A-Cups and on her salary, is it a rare occurrence or is something just not right with my Steele?

Attachments

• TiTs_1.sol
    190.9 KB · Views: 4

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I just tripped the Chupacobro and Paige Possession scenes today, but I could try that.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Does it trigger upon entering the shop, talking to Sera, asking for sex? Does in-game time of day matter as well?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Triggers on entering the shop. Time doesn't matter as long as other Hween shit is proccing. Inch stealing, breeding, and pregnancy intros take precedence, so if one of those is triggering when you approach her then that's the problem. Otherwise, you need A cups or more and Sera needs to be your mistress.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I have a character who was in her shop when I saved... When I loaded the save, the scene triggered. My character has D-cups

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Just to make sure: Have you downloaded and are playing version 0.7.109? Because its only in the latest build and there have been quite a few pubbies going around these days.

Otherwise it should proc as @Upcast Drake said. Halloween Time, at least A-Cup and submitted to Sera. Procced instantly when I visited.

Also theres an extra paragraph about Halloween decorations if you approach her shop. Its a sign the event will proc upon entering.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I have a character who was in her shop when I saved... When I loaded the save, the scene triggered. My character has D-cups

Same happened to me when I just loaded the game.