Treatement options

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If there were a "Good End" with Zephyr I'd be tempted if I could 100% get a Faux Cow result from being Treated.

Often been tempted to do something like this, but turned off by the prospect of touching one of Fen's futas ever again.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Yes, without debimbo option it is off limits for me too. Not a big loss, though - inhuman desire is only thing I would like to pick from it. But it is only available through bimbofication... Hm... Dr. Khan have it though (and quite powerful version), and he is not bimbo/bro.

You can get inhuman desire without becoming a bimbo if you just use dumbfuck and stop having orgasms before you get ditzspeech.

Though you'll have to use Syri or the like to pump your intelligence stat back up.

Often been tempted to do something like this, but turned off by the prospect of touching one of Fen's futas ever again.

Understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can get inhuman desire without becoming a bimbo if you just use dumbfuck and stop having orgasms before you get ditzspeech.

Though you'll have to use Syri or the like to pump your intelligence stat back up.

Dumbfuck gives you only 30 points of max lust while giving you 20% more lust from Easy, which is not really much of gain.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Dumbfuck gives you only 30 points of max lust while giving you 20% more lust from Easy, which is not really much of gain.

That 20% sounds larger than it is, in my experience. I've never even once come close to losing due to lust from an enemy unless I was doing something foolish (like going into a fight with 80+ lust already).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I go with save editing... don't like something I don't want to encounter I'll just go and open minerva

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I stayed the hell away from CoC BroBrew and BIMBO liqueur because those two literally turn you into the stereotypical Bro and Bimobo moron.

I personally dislike Brute Speech but like I said, it is so underused that I can ignore it and it wouldn't make sense for a male treated PC to start talking like a sex crazyed super mutant when all the other treated males can talk just fine.

Of topic but i find it funny that you don't like brute speech but you're profile pic is the hulk X3

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Of topic but i find it funny that you don't like brute speech but you're profile pic is the hulk X3

That's because the HULK is an utter badass and you do realize that HULK has had other personalities/incarnations where he spoke in complete sentences and even super intellect right?

The pic that I'm am using is World War Hulk, and he spoke perfectly fine in that incarnation. You're thinking of Savage Hulk, which is the one that EVERYONE knows who knows about HULK and is the MOST famous one.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
That's because the HULK is an utter badass and you do realize that HULK has had other personalities/incarnations where he spoke in complete sentences and even super intellect right?

The pic that I'm am using is World War Hulk, and he spoke perfectly fine in that incarnation.

I thought as much lol yeah i have read them myself xD and i wasn't trying to offend i  just personally found it funny sorry x(

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

The pic that I'm am using is World War Hulk, and he spoke perfectly fine in that incarnation. You're thinking of Savage Hulk, which is the one that EVERYONE knows who knows about HULK and is the MOST famous one.

There was also the grey Hulk who went on to work for a mob boss in Vegas and got a suit to go with the gig, plus was able to speak normally. (At least I think that's right)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yep it's this that really gets me hating the treatment. and just because they have the same IQ Starcraft junkie doesn't mean jack if they can't use it for anything other than pleasing men. the added erasure of their individual sexuality and self respect is why i want to get rid of it altogether yuck.

I'm sorry if this is too harsh but I almost stopped playing this game when new Texas was added because of how disgusting such a world would be. The only reason why I'm still play is because  the content is locked to a single planet and yes I know the kind of game this is but the whole thing just scares me.

*applause* It's not as uncommon an opinion as you might think. It wouldn't surprise me if NT caused alot of drama when it was first implemented.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There was also the grey Hulk who went on to work for a mob boss in Vegas and got a suit to go with the gig, plus was able to speak normally. (At least I think that's right)

There's a fuckton of Hulks because Banner is crazy and every facet of his mind has its own Hulk form.  The main two are Savage, which is him as a child seeing his father murder his mother, and Grey, which is all his repressed hedonistic urges from being a teenager.  Grey Hulk is modestly smart, just not as smart as Banner.  And yes, he worked as an enforcer in Vegas for a while.  There was also a period where all three were active at once, which formed the much more stable Merged/Professor Hulk, which they've occasionally reclaimed.  Finally there's also Worldbreaker/Green Scar Hulk, which is when all of Banner's personalities go "fuck that guy" at the same time.  It's bad.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There's a fuckton of Hulks because Banner is crazy and every facet of his mind has its own Hulk form.  The main two are Savage, which is him as a child seeing his father murder his mother, and Grey, which is all his repressed hedonistic urges from being a teenager.  Grey Hulk is modestly smart, just not as smart as Banner.  And yes, he worked as an enforcer in Vegas for a while.  There was also a period where all three were active at once, which formed the much more stable Merged/Professor Hulk, which they've occasionally reclaimed.  Finally there's also Worldbreaker/Green Scar Hulk, which is when all of Banner's personalities go "fuck that guy" at the same time.  It's bad.

What about Devil Hulk? He's the evil side locked inside of Bruce, Grey's in charge of keeping him in chains. 

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
What about Devil Hulk? He's the evil side locked inside of Bruce, Grey's in charge of keeping him in chains. 

Devil Hulk is bruce's father, or a representation of him.

PS. Lets try not to derail the thread any further.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Who knew gamma radiation gives you the power of multiple personality disorder?

I'm pretty sure the multiple personality disorder he has is due to his fucked up childhood and all the bad things that happened to him. I think the Gamma radiation is what gave them the push to surface.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm pretty the multiple personality disorder he has is due to his fucked up childhood and all the bad things that happened to him. I think the Gamma radiation is what gave them the push to surface.

True, anyway back on topic, we've derailed the thread enough with the intricacies of Hulk canon. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Imagine a Bimbo Hulk instead of a brutish one

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Well good luck trying to inject it into him, let alone even work on him.

Also please try not to derail the thread any further. I have the feeling if we go any further with this, it's going to go from talking about the treatment, to some kind of Hulk debate thread, which I feel has no business being on this forum at all.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Actually I was thinking the gross "sissification" grunk that mortally wounded my desire to stay on dA. you can only take so many "traps" that look like Archer in Tammy Faye Bakker makeup being mind controlled into crossdressing before you just stop wanting to look at your art queue. 

So basically Hulk in tons of loud makeup, stripper heels, a miniskirt, and halter top that says "slut" in rhinestones or something. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Actually I was thinking the gross "sissification" grunk that mortally wounded my desire to stay on dA. you can only take so many "traps" that look like Archer in Tammy Faye Bakker makeup being mind controlled into crossdressing before you just stop wanting to look at your art queue. 

So basically Hulk in tons of loud makeup, stripper heels, a miniskirt, and halter top that says "slut" in rhinestones or something. 

So Hulk dressed up like Dmitrys' Peach?

Friggin' dope.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Well good luck trying to inject it into him, let alone even work on him.

Also please try not to derail the thread any further. I have the feeling if we go any further with this, it's going to go from talking about the treatment, to some kind of Hulk debate thread, which I feel has no business being on this forum at all.

Sorry guys my bad x(

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
all of Dmitry's characters look alike. Peach was one of the first characters I saw that made me feel like I could be sexy but later I looked at all his art and it was all alike.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
all of Dmitry's characters look alike. Peach was one of the first characters I saw that made me feel like I could be sexy but later I looked at all his art and it was all alike.

Yeah that's why I never really got into Dmitry's art, just wasn't that interesting to me, I prefer something like Shadbase or InCase's line of work.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I most like stylized art like Gashi-Gashi, Lumineko, Lolopan, and StickySheep. Realistic stuff isn't my thing. 

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Um, when you talk to big T, he says that his ancestor, the captain of the ship, who was a woman, encouraged the other colons to take the Treatment, so either a) the Treatment didn't make females submissive and stupid at the time NT was founded, since she was the leader and all, and the treatment was later and/or progressively modified to those effects, or b) she encouraged others to take the Treatment, but didn't take it herself (I don't think the other women aboard would have taken this very well though)

So. This is from back abit but what if that was a lie?   Or she coded in Amazonism for her and her peeps.  Been a long time and a lot of dead generations.  Plenty of time for some historical revisionism when next to no one will give damn before getting sucked off.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
So. This is from back abit but what if that was a lie?   Or she coded in Amazonism for her and her peeps.  Been a long time and a lot of dead generations.  Plenty of time for some historical revisionism when next to no one will give damn before getting sucked off.

That's true, and it's highly likely that Big T doesn't tell the player everything he knows. I don't think he's lying when he says the first ship captain was a woman, but you're right, she may not have been as enthusiast about the Treatment as we are led to believe (she may have felt that she didn't have a choice if she wanted NT to prosper, for instance). Historical revisionism is powerful. Take Sherlock Holmes, for example; anyone who hasn't read ACD canon thinks he is some sort of gentleman hero, flawless and always sensible, but he's actually a drug addict and college drop-out who's self-employed,  got kicked out because he is hellish to his neighbours and is so poor he has to find a flatmate (hello Dr Watson).