Treatement options

du5kc4p1741n

Sep 10, 2015
Just an idea, what if you could make it so your gender preference affects which "version" of the Treatement you get? (ie: if you're a guy and have girl selected you end up more like Cameron / if you're a girl with guy selected you end up more like Zephyr)

Am I the only one who would like that?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I want the Treatment to affect my Steele the way its supposed to effect Ausars [uber-submissive males, domme-y females]. that'd be a dream.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Will be difficult once the new Treatment variations are in (like Cowmazon). Personally I had to save scum a few times just to get the female variant because it kept giving me the male one.

Speaking of which, the variant you get is decided once you take the Treatment, I had no idea so I was saving scumming at the first effect at first. ):

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Fen long ago set it's randomnly picked what path Treatment take at moment of using so low chance we get to choose now it effects at moment of taking it. Plus it cost like 1 or 2 credits for well kinda quite specifics TF's and when you look for say some full race ones TF (36k) or just TF for other races in shops that cost around 1k credits....it would be unfair if we got suddenly options after taking Treatment what path it would ends up. As well then could be like few different pens of it each labeled what it will make like: male, female, faux-cow and amazon. So I think way it's set what TF we would get now is fair (and it just actualy miss faux-cow/amazon paths and some rare mutations).

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The treatment itself is intended for a very specific audience.  That's more or less why it has a random effect and requires that you look at the codex entry for it before using it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I would readily assume, once the fringe case scenarios are added, you'll be able to take the Treatment to someone who can, er, treat it so that there's a 100% chance you'll get the trap/amazon change. Probably for a lot of dosh.

Savin has also suggested that how butch/sissified you are to begin with will affect what the Treatment does to you. Not sure how workable that will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I would readily assume, once the fringe case scenarios are added, you'll be able to take the Treatment to someone you can, er, treat it so that there's a 100% chance you'll get the trap/amazon change. Probably for a lot of dosh.

Savin has also suggested that how butch/sissified you are to begin with will affect what the Treatment does to you. Not sure how workable that will be.

The second case feels like it's kinda going against the whole point of the fetish in the first place, so I'm not sure that really fits with the treatment in general.  Especially since your appearance is the only thing that the game actually tracks to determine how feminine or masculine you are, it doesn't factor personality at all.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Especially since your appearance is the only thing that the game actually tracks to determine how feminine or masculine you are, it doesn't factor personality at all.

The chance for the Amazon / Faux-cow would be proportional to your Masculinity/Femininity. There'd be a chance for it to happen no matter what, but a female character with a really high masculinity or otherwise amazonian physique already would be more likely to get the Amazon effect.

At least, that's what Fen said last time we talked about that like, 6 months ago or more. 

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
The treatment itself is intended for a very specific audience.  That's more or less why it has a random effect and requires that you look at the codex entry for it before using it.

As someone who doesn't enjoy the fetish, all I can recommend is to save-scum.

No kidding... I wanted the boobs, Sense and Tease buff from it, had to spend 20 minutes savescumming around the cow stuff. Random effect items are always tedious, but this one is like two dozen times worse!

Not even sure I can get rid of the milk; perk text says it's just harder to stop, but in-game text implies that I might never be able to stop at all.

Ah well. Didn't expect Texans to show restraint...

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Not even sure I can get rid of the milk; perk text says it's just harder to stop, but in-game text implies that I might never be able to stop at all.

As long as your character doesn't also have the "Milky" perk from character creation, the "Honeypot" perk, or wear the Bounty Bra, you should be fine. The lowering of lactation just takes a lot longer time (a fraction of a point per hour) with either perk separately, but together, they make lactation impossible to go away. You just need to make sure your character doesn't consume lactation-inducing items or that the character doesn't milk themselves at all and it should stop after a certain period.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
lol my PC has Milky, Treated Milk, Honeypot, and wears the Bounty Bra.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
As long as your character doesn't also have the "Milky" perk from character creation, the "Honeypot" perk, or wear the Bounty Bra, you should be fine. The lowering of lactation just takes a lot longer time (a fraction of a point per hour) with either perk separately, but together, they make lactation impossible to go away. You just need to make sure your character doesn't consume lactation-inducing items or that the character doesn't milk themselves at all and it should stop after a certain period.

Ooooh, great to know, thanks. My character doesn't have any of that other stuff, she'll be fine.

The Treatment is pretty much the only way to make Dumbfuck usable, but together they do give 170 max Lust, which is really good.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Vanae 'Milk' also never stops flowing.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Vanae 'Milk' also never stops flowing.

Yes, this is true.

Though functionally, that kind of milk only limits the milk fullness (always making the character produce at 100% maximum). If the character ever gets a milk rate of 0 and a milk multiplier of 0, then the character will make up to 100% of 0mL of vanae huntress milk. However, since there is no way to lower milk rate at current (characters will start out at a milk rate of 10 by default and the milk transformation will induce lactation), then that statement is true--but if milk rate reduction is ever possible in the future, then vanae huntress milk will have a possibility of producing no milk if both values are at 0.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Will there ever be a way to get rid of the Treatment? The game seems to imply too this being true or at least able to change it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will there ever be a way to get rid of the Treatment? The game seems to imply too this being true or at least able to change it.

Maybe, though it would probably require a major investment of time and/or money; probably a big quest. 

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Ah thank you for replying Savin I know it's strange with the type of game this is but the fact that the female population on New Texas is forced to grow up and live in that kind of culture truly disgusts me x( If it wasn't mandatory then it'd probably be alright but I do enjoy the rest of the game very much :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah thank you for replying Savin I know it's strange with the type of game this is but the fact that the female population on New Texas is forced to grow up and live in that kind of culture truly disgusts me x( If it wasn't mandatory then it'd probably be alright but I do enjoy the rest of the game very much :)

Hm... And what makes it worse for female, but not for male? Both genders are equally sex-obsessed airheads.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hm... And what makes it worse for female, but not for male? Both genders are equally sex-obsessed airheads.

The general version of fem!Treatment re-writes the brain in a way that not only boosts libido, but also lowers the intelligence and facilitate submissive behavior. Male version doesn't effect one's cognitive abilities and makes one more dominant.

Just look at the list of perks they provide.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
The general version of fem!Treatment re-writes the brain in a way that not only boosts libido, but also lowers the intelligence and facilitate submissive behavior. Male version doesn't effect one's cognitive abilities and makes one more dominant.

Thank you Nik :) . Etis I didn't mean to imply that only females shouldn't have to take it but that what happens to the females after taking it gives them the short end of the stick as it were. The fact that the children male and female grow up in that kind of environment is just wrong x(

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Females get Ditz Speech and males get Brute Speech. That's are sorts of same shit.

Thank you Nik :) . Etis I didn't mean to imply that only females shouldn't have to take it but that what happens to the females after taking it gives them the short end of the stick as it were. The fact that the children male and female grow up in that kind of environment is just wrong x(

Well, it isn't the planet which I'd want to be. Though I am not bothered by environment itself, it is cultural diffirence which is not bad by it's own. Galore of sexual taboos are abrahamic religions legacy.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
NT is sorta meant to have creepy undertones. I find the fact that was planned a tiny bit Edgelord but to each their own.

GooTessa

Nov 3, 2015
NT Is weird,and there is obvious issues with it; which is why we get characters like the cowgirl on Tarvos, who ran away from the treatment before she was old enough to have to take it. Because leaving before it's your time to take it is a known thing.

Anyways as for the male dominated society; how is it any different from the way earth was not 200 years ago? Is it ass-backwards from how it is now, yup. But I feel like it was kinda the point to be that way.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Females get Ditz Speech and males get Brute Speech. That's are sorts of same shit.

Sexy Thinking, Fuck Sense, Weak Mind + dumping the Int and Will if they are above a certain level.

Contrast it with Pheromone Cloud.

The main reason NT's society is so creepy for me is the fact that they use ridiculously strong positive reinforcement as the main mechanism. After people get sucked in, nobody wants out. Even people who despise the notion of Treatment don't want to go back after taking it.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sexy Thinking, Fuck Sense, Weak Mind + dumping the Int and Will if they are above a certain level.

Contrast it with Pheromone Cloud.

The main reason NT's society is so creepy for me is the fact that they use ridiculously strong positive reinforcement as the main mechanism. After people get sucked in, nobody wants out. Even people who despise the notion of Treatment don't want to go back after taking it.

Interestingly the codex entry on the Treatment actually says it has the opposite relationship with Int/Will and that smarter, stronger-willed characters suffer less reduction than those of average intellect, whereas the actual effect is that smart people are made stupid while stupid people are largely unchanged.  It's never been clear if the codex is supposed to be lying or not.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Interestingly the codex entry on the Treatment actually says it has the opposite relationship with Int/Will and that smarter, stronger-willed characters suffer less reduction than those of average intellect, whereas the actual effect is that smart people are made stupid while stupid people are largely unchanged.  It's never been clear if the codex is supposed to be lying or not.

Well, I'm usually follow lore in such things.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Additionally, the stat changes depend on hard-set numerical values instead of percentages, like most other transformatives.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Game mechanics-story separation more like. You can't give a character with low initial Int minus Int.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Game mechanics-story separation more like. You can't give a character with low initial Int minus Int.

//Grab the character's stats pre-Treatment
int preTreatedSmarts = pc.intelligence;
int preTreatedWill = pc.willpower;

//Smart characters lose less, dumb characters lose more
if(pc.intelligence > 0.8*pc.maxIntelligence) {
int smartsToLose = preTreatedSmarts * 0.2;
} else if(pc.intelligence > 0.5*pc.maxIntelligence) {
int smartsToLose = preTreatedSmarts * 0.5;
} else {
int smartsToLose = preTreatedSmarts * 0.8;
}

//Again for Willpower
if(pc.willpower > 0.8*pc.maxWillpower) {
int willToLose = preTreatedWill * 0.2;
} else if(pc.willpower > 0.5*pc.maxWillpower) {
int willToLose = preTreatedWill * 0.5;
} else {
int willToLose = preTreatedWill * 0.8;
}

//Sanity check: don't go below 1 in the stat
if(preTreatedSmarts - smartsToLose < 1) {
smartsToLose = preTreatedSmarts - 1;
}
if(preTreatedWill - willToLose < 1) {
willToLose = preTreatedWill - 1;
}

//Run additional sanity checks when actually inflicting the stat losses just in case the player does something else to make themselves stupid at the same time

Could do it like this.

Last edited by a moderator: