Tower of the bound fox

Tartos

Sep 4, 2017
"One equipements shop"
Should just be 'equipment'. And yes, I know i'm super picky about spelling, lol.
Thank you!

Update!

PUBLIC VERSION 0.2.1
- Added : New enemy : Goblin spear bearer. She starts appearing at the 11th floor. This is a more classic enemy (no TF/TG special attack), she still has her own special attack though. She is probably too strong, but this will be balanced later, when new enemies will be added.
- Added: Fading + Sound when sleeping at the INN
- Added/Changed: Character description screen improved by Perri (proofreading, some sentences improved, and breasts description expended)
- Added/Changed: You can now go up to the 15th floor. After beating the first boss, you can start from the 11th floor.
- Changed: New font for the events screen and NPC screens. Unfortunately because of a weird bug in the framework I'm using, the text is not perfectly drawn on the screen (some characters are cut or aliased). I've spent 5-6 hours trying to fix this, without success. In the next update, I will change my method, and will create one font bitmap per screen resolution.
- Changed: It's now automatically calculated when the event text should be refreshed, so the text should never appear outside the event box now
- Fixed: Small pause between music loops
- Fixed: Escaping the configuration menu with the escape key now correctly save the changes
- Fixed: For some resolution, the NPC text was blurred every other line

PATREON VERSION 0.2.2
- Added : New drops for the Thief, Spear goblin, and the Golem : 2 new potions (large energy and large mana), 5 new 'unique' items, 2 new equipment dropped by enemies
- Added : Sound + animation for the naga spit attack
- Added : Pictures for Aidan
- Added : NPC expression can change during a dialogue
- Changed : Animation are now played before the even screen
- Changed : NPCs texts improved
- Changed : New background/font for the event screen
- Changed : The font size for the even screen is now independent of the screen resolution. Bigger resolutions display more text to the screen. Please tell me if you would be interested by an option to change the font size in the configuration menu
- Fixed : Fonts were cut/aliased
- Fixed : Full-screen cutting the left edge of the screen
- Fixed : Thief's smoke attack appearance
- Fixed : Special equipment dropped by enemies were already identified, but with no bonus

Tartos

Sep 4, 2017
PUBLIC VERSION 0.2.2
– Added : New drops for the Thief, Spear goblin, and the Golem : 2 new potions (large energy and large mana), 5 new ‘unique’ items, 2 new equipment dropped by enemies
– Added : Sound + animation for the naga spit attack
– Added : Pictures for Aidan
– Added : NPC expression can change during a dialogue
– Changed : Animation are now played before the even screen
– Changed : NPCs texts improved
– Changed : New background/font for the event screen
– Changed : The font size for the even screen is now independent of the screen resolution. Bigger resolutions display more text to the screen. Please tell me if you would be interested by an option to change the font size in the configuration menu
– Fixed : Fonts were cut/aliased
– Fixed : Full-screen cutting the left edge of the screen
– Fixed : Thief’s smoke attack appearance
– Fixed : Special equipment dropped by enemies were already identified, but with no bonus

PATREON VERSION 0.2.3
– Added : The game is now compatible with Linux and Mac!

-For playing with Linux :
You need to download and install Mono with its dependencies
You also need to download and install the Linux version of Monogame
After that, you can start the game with « mono Tower of the bound fox.exe »

– For playing with Mac :
You need to download and install Mono
After that, open a terminal in the game folder, and you can start the game with « mono Tower of the bound fox.exe »

– Added : You can now encounter Myrina inside the tower. She sells various goods and equipment. She can also sell identified special equipment.
She will react if the player is wearing bondage gear, and if you want a discount, she has a special scene (with small variants depending on what bondage gear is player is wearing) for that!

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Is the floor 10 boss farmable for drops now?

Tartos

Sep 4, 2017
PUBLIC VERSION 0.2.3

– Added : The game is now compatible with Linux and Mac!

-For playing with Linux :
You need to download and install Mono with its dependencies
You also need to download and install the Linux version of Monogame
After that, you can start the game with « mono Tower of the bound fox.exe »

– For playing with Mac :
You need to download and install Mono
After that, open a terminal in the game folder, and you can start the game with « mono Tower of the bound fox.exe »

– Added : You can now encounter Myrina inside the tower. She sells various goods and equipment. She can also sell identified special equipment.
She will react if the player is wearing bondage gear, and if you want a discount, she has a special scene (with small variants depending on what bondage gear is player is wearing) for that!

screen%20minimap.png

PATREON VERSION 0.2.4

– Added : Minimap. You can display the minimap by pressing the minimap hotkey (M by default). You can press a second time to display full screen

– Added : Name of the different locations on the save screen

– Added : It’s now possible to save everywhere

– Added : Two new map parts

– Fixed : Crash when loading a file saved outside the tower

– Fixed : Item had a value of 0 gold after loading

Tartos

Sep 4, 2017
VERSION 0.2.5

- Added : New trap appearing after the 10th floor : commissioned by Barados!
- Changed : The game now replaces 'legs' and 'feet' by 'tail' is the character has one
- Changed : More chance to trigger a 'sex trap' proportionally to other traps
- Fixed : Defeating the boss is now correctly saved
- Fixed : Items outside the selling screen

Also, for a number of reasons, I decided to stop my patreon page.
The main reason is that, with my work and other projects, I don't have the time to do enough update to justify this patreon page.
I feel bad to receive money if I can only do two small updates each month.

However, I will continue to work on the game, it's just, from now on, every update will be public.

Unfortunately, with the patreon guideline I can't make public post with the link of the game, since it's a sex game, but you can follow the development on the other websites (the dev blog, fenoxo forum, tfgamesite or my FA account)

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
To be honest, I don't think you should feel bad for that. Or rather, it's up to the consumer to decide what their money is worth. Although, if I'm being honest, skipping ahead a version is good news for cheapskates like me.