Total Seduction - 3D RPG game

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
If you want some more specific feedback:
* Selling Noelle's virginity to Jake breaks the quest (you have the 'Take Noelle's virginity' quest forever, no matter how many times you fuck her) and also breaks Sharon's dominatrix follow-up. In fact, I think it pretty much breaks Sharon altogether, as it seems to be extremely difficult to have sex with her, despite having her at seduction level 4.
* The X-ray view is extremely flakey, as it often doesn't reflect what's actually happening. For example, in the Lila/Nadja threesome, you pull out of Lila to come on her belly, but the x-ray still shows you filling her womb. It also doesn't play nice with the preggo mod, as you can be fucking a girl with a belly twice as large as it would normally be but you're still coming into a normal-sized empty womb in the x-ray. Also, I don't know why you thought it necessary to include the girls' bladder and urethra in the x-ray but not their anus, nor why you don't provide x-ray for anal scenes.
* More often than not, finishing the lesbian quest can actually be a bit of a nuisance since, if you can't join in with the girls as they have sex, you just lose the opportunity to interact with them.
* I can't give gifts to Miss Mullins. She says she likes flowers, but won't accept any gifts at all when I talk to her in her office. Also, Marion won't provide me with private tutoring any more- she did once at the start of the game, but has never offered it again.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Another bug report: while Unhandled Exceptions which crash the game tend to show up randomly at any time and you can usually just reload your last save and do the exact same thing again with no problem, there's an unavoidable one when I try to fuck Meg for the first time- the game ALWAYS crashes at the point where I'm about to come in her. I tried clicking Continue rather than Quit to see if I could bulldoze through it, but while I was able to repeatedly click enough times to get to the end of the scene (my character stood up and the quest box popped up), that's when the game froze up and I had to force quit it. No good.

EDIT: I actually stumbled on the solution mere minutes later- during the actual time I was fucking Meg, she was scheduled to go into May's room and 69 with her (in fact I could look across and see May 69ing with an invisible partner). Apparently preprogrammed activity strings are clashing with player actions, or something, and screwing up the game.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Next version of TS is out and you can find download link at my patreon. This time, I have explored a harem fetish. After a simple quest, you will become a proud owner of a harem room and you can start gathering girls for your harem. They will be at your disposal there. I have also added more threesomes into the game and implemented a Nice Time for Roo switch - when turned off, girls will not have any relations with other men in the game (if not directly ordered to).
scr02.jpg scr04.jpg

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Think I might skip this release- the fact that saves aren't compatible means starting over again, which I don't really feel like doing. I think I'll wait a few versions before I pick up another one with more new content to try out all at once.

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
Next version of TS is out and you can find download link at my patreon. This time, I have explored a harem fetish. After a simple quest, you will become a proud owner of a harem room and you can start gathering girls for your harem. They will be at your disposal there. I have also added more threesomes into the game and implemented a Nice Time for Roo switch - when turned off, girls will not have any relations with other men in the game (if not directly ordered to).
View attachment 9240 View attachment 9241

Now thats finished (I think) I'm curious. Can a single donation (and at which sum if) grant a premium unlock?

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Now thats finished (I think) I'm curious. Can a single donation (and at which sum if) grant a premium unlock?

As the game is now officially finished, it will be made completely free in a next update (soon, when I will have more time for it, maybe next month). All premium content will be available and also cheats. Premium codes are continued to be used in my other games. But to answer the question, yes, single donation will grant premium code for the time span proportional to the amount of the donation.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurker01

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
As the game is now officially finished, it will be made completely free in a next update (soon, when I will have more time for it, maybe next month). All premium content will be available and also cheats. Premium codes are continued to be used in my other games. But to answer the question, yes, single donation will grant premium code for the time span proportional to the amount of the donation.

Thanks! :)

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Total Seduction has been officially completed. I have released a final version today and as promised from the beginning, the game is now completely free - all premium content and cheats are now available. I have also added a farm to the game, where you can bring Charlotte and Lila for milking. Big thanks to all my supporters - you have made this game possible and I hope we will collaborate on many following games in the future.

You can download the game from here:

http://www.velesk.eu/downloads.html

scr01.jpg

Reactions: lurker01

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I still say it's a shame this game didn't get completed before you were presumably forced to drop it because of the incest content. And no, please don't insult us by claiming it was complete; the actual story of the game was COMPLETELY left hanging after coming to a dead halt once you get your hands on the cure to stabilise your condition, and we never get to find out what's really going on.

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
Total Seduction has been officially completed. I have released a final version today and as promised from the beginning, the game is now completely free - all premium content and cheats are now available. I have also added a farm to the game, where you can bring Charlotte and Lila for milking. Big thanks to all my supporters - you have made this game possible and I hope we will collaborate on many following games in the future.

You can download the game from here:

http://www.velesk.eu/downloads.html

View attachment 9929

Thanks alot :)

I still say it's a shame this game didn't get completed before you were presumably forced to drop it because of the incest content. And no, please don't insult us by claiming it was complete; the actual story of the game was COMPLETELY left hanging after coming to a dead halt once you get your hands on the cure to stabilise your condition, and we never get to find out what's really going on.

I does makes a good finished first chapter. CU next in Season 2 of TS where the MC finds out hes adopted.

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
every time I load a save it says there was an unhandled exception and it glitches out if I click continue. has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
every time I load a save it says there was an unhandled exception and it glitches out if I click continue. has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?

I hae not tried the current version yet; but I did had such an error some time ago when I tried to load a save from a previous build.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
i have played some of the previous builds but these were brand new saves. i had none from the previous builds

I have not yet encountered such error. Does it happen with all saves, or just one save in particular?

Ryplinn

Jun 13, 2016
When using the futa mod, every time my character ejaculates on someone I get an ArgumentOutOfRange exception. I can recover from it (hitting continue) without issue, although if I don't wait for the animation to complete I continually get the exception pop-up. This only occurs when the player character does the spraying; cum dripping out post-blowjob works just fine.

This happens consistently on brand-new games from version 2.4. I can reproduce it by starting a new game, replenishing/cheating enough power and lust to seduce the school nurse, and having her handle the unwanted erection. I don't get the same exception when not using the futa mod.

I'm running Windows 10, i7-6700k, nVidia GTX 980ti. Exception text in spoiler.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at DirXObjects.DirXModel.TriggerEvent(Int32 aind, Int32 sind, Int32 eind)
at DirXObjects.DirXModel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXObjects.PlayerInfo.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXObjects.Scene.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TotalSeduction
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///F:/xxxx/xxxx/Total%20Seduction%20v2.4/TotalSeduction.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
DirXModule
CodeBase: file:///F:/xxxx/xxxx/Total%20Seduction%20v2.4/DirXModule.DLL
Microsoft.DirectX
Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.dll
VulSim
CodeBase: file:///F:/xxxx/xxxx/Total%20Seduction%20v2.4/VulSim.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
Win32 Version: 9.05.132.0000
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll
DirXObjects
CodeBase: file:///F:/xxxx/xxxx/Total%20Seduction%20v2.4/DirXObjects.DLL
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.3900
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll
Microsoft.VisualC
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.00.52519.0 built by: VSWINSERVICING
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualC/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualC.dll
ObjFile
CodeBase: file:///F:/xxxx/xxxx/Total%20Seduction%20v2.4/ObjFile.DLL
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.