Total Seduction - 3D RPG game

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Hi,

I have released a new 3D game - Total Seduction. It is an RPG/Adventure game in which you can develop your stats to seduce any woman/girl around you. It is a pre-alpha, but is fully playable with a lot of content. There are currently 20 npcs, each with moret than 100 sex scenes. Here are some screenshots:

screen14.JPG screen02.JPG screen03.JPG screen09.JPG screen12.JPG screen13.JPG

For downloads and more information about the game, please visit my blog at:
https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/
https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk

Last edited:
Reactions: lurker01

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
please let me know if you have experienced any bugs, had problems running the game, or have any suggestions about the gameplay. if the game seems too difficult to complete, please let me know and i will lower difficulty in next release.

Last edited:

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
Tried your game on an old thinkpad T400 running on XP can't move the PC or interact with most thing (only thing that work is the W and it just change POV). Maybe your tutorial should also cover basic action so that I know if it me that suck or my computer.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
the game is controlled completely with mouse - left button move/interact, right button - rotate camera, wheel - zoom. to move, you have to first unpause the game in the bottom left corner. XP themselves should not be a problem, i have tested the game on older computer with xp and it was running fine. i'm not sure about the touchpad. theoretically it can cause some problems, but i don't know how, or what problems.

Last edited:

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
Ok I played it a little a bit it's entertaining. Not a fan of the model for they are very crude (but I guess you knew that already). Imo you should tie the time to the distance that is made because your game is filled with invisible wall and the pathfinding is a little bit wobbly.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
thanks, the pathfinding is one of the biggest issue, as there is no collision detection in the current version. all pathfinding is done through quite complex algorithm, which sometimes screw up and sends you the wrong way. i'm working on this and it should be improved in next version.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Hi, a new version of the game has been released with a lot of a new content.

The game currently contains 61 unique sex scenes (each with mostly 3 stages - two unique sex positions and orgasm). These include 17 oral/handjob/footjob scenes, 21 fuck scenes, 13 anal scenes, 8 group sex scenes and 2 lesbian scenes.

It is free to play and it can be downloaded on my homepage:

http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

some screenshots from this version:

s01.JPG s06.JPG

Attachments

• s01.JPG
    s01.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 55

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Hi, a new version of Total Seduction (v0.6) is out. It contains four new characters, two new locations and many new sex scenes. I have also performed some computational optimizations, so it will run more smoothly. If you have experienced low frame rates in previous versions, give this version a try if you will. it can be downloaded from my webpage:

sc07.JPG sc08.JPG sc02.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
A new version of Total Seduction is out and you can download it at http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

New content includes two new characters - classmate and best friend Taylor and a shopkeeper Amy. They have 11 sex scenes throughout the game. Also a new area - a shop is now opened.
The game now use advanced anti-aliasing procedures, improving the quality of rendering. However if the anti-aliasing is slowing the game too much in your system, it can be turned off in the menu/options.
A DogeMod can be downloaded and activated for this version, which adds a dog into a game.
If you use Windows 10 and was not able to run the game previously, a solution to this problem has been suggested - downloading DirectX End-User Runtime should help.

Here are some screenshots from gameplay:
fscr03.JPG fscr04.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
a Pregnancy Mod has been created for a Total Seduction game. Using the mode, four girls in the game can get pregnant and get their belly growing. Last version of the game and the mod can be downloaded at http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

can kakmaz

Mar 19, 2017
Once I have saved it, it does not continue from where I left off. Why is this happening? Thank you in advance. :)

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
hmm, this did not happen before as far as i know. the only explanation that comes to my mind is that you have saved on the very last slot, which is also the autosave - it will save automatically each morning. so it may have rewritten your save. also the second slot from the bottom is a quicksave - it saves when you press f5, or ctrl+s. so if you saved in this slot and than presses those keys, it may have also rewrite what was saved there.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
after the final testing go to the hospital and speak with the doctor Allison about the cure. she will give you a quest, which you must complete to win the game. the quest is - you must reach seduction level 4 and attitude above 80 with her.

first, i recommend working on the attitude. she accept necklaces and flowers as a gift, so buy several of those and it should be pretty easy. alternatively, if you don't have enough money but you have "She cum first" trait, you can have sex with her several times to raise her attitude.

then you have to seduce her four times to reach seduction level 4. speak with her after that and she will give you the cure. that is the end of the game.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
a new version of Total Seduction is out. in this version, nearly all of the characters get significant additional content. all characters can be possessed now - you can control them and make them do stuff. several characters can also be corrupted - they will wear more revealing clothes and behave more slutty. I have also compiled a Guide for the game, where all current 120 unique sex scenes can be found. The game and guide can be downloaded from my homepage.

i have also added a setup.exe file in the game's directory. if you have problems running the previous version (the game was lagging, or did not run at all), you can try to run setup and disable anti-aliasing. this can solve many problems with graphics cards compatibility.
scr01.JPG scr03.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
I have created FutaMod and StrapOnMod for Total Seduction game. Both change the main character into a girl. In FutaMod, the girl is, well futa. In StrapOnMod, the girl uses black strap-on during sex, turning all sex scenes into lesbian. Only one of these mods can be active at the time and both mods are just visual. They don't add any new content into the game. To install any mod, simply unpack it into the "mods" directory in main game's folder. Than in a main menu, click Mods tab, activate selected mod and restart the game.

Mods can be downloaded from my webpage

scr02.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
A new version of Total Seduction is out. It includes three new characters and 16 additional sex scenes. Sister Lila has been also made a non-premium character - all actions with her are now available to all users. TS in this version also has a support for language packs. Currently, the game is translated to Russian and French. Switching languages is done through main menu.

You can download it at http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

scr03.JPG scr06.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
A new version of Total Seduction is out and can be downloaded from my new webpage

https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/

it includes two new characters - a goth classmate Luna and a policewoman Karen and a new extensive quest line. These two characters included, there is now a 23 total characters in a game (4 teens, 9 adult females, 5 milfs, 4 males and a dog), each of them can be involved in multiple sex scenes with player, or between each other.

I'm also working hard to improve the graphics of the game. to this end, I have introduced a new 3D model format, which allows for higher resolution, better rigging (allowing things like facial expressions, hand gestures, giggly but and tits or stomach deformation) and particle generator with fluid mechanics to animate things like cum, or squirting. The policewoman Karen is the first of these type of model.

This is already one of the biggest project of this kind out there, with hours of game play and great replay-ability. You will always find something new during each play. If you like this type of game and would like it to grow and eventually more projects like this, please consider support.
intro.JPG scr03.JPG

Last edited:

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Another version of the game is out, this time focused on BSDM, Femdom and forced sex. Your neighbor Sharon is angry that you have taken her daughter's virginity. If you are not careful enough, she will grug you and bring you to her dungeon where she provides specialized "sexual therapy" for rich clients. Will you end up as her slave, or will you be able to dominate her and take control of the dungeon. Maybe you can bring someone else there, who will appreciate a little pain.

This new version includes 11 new sex scene. It also have a new particle generator implemented for cum mechanics, so cum shots, stains and cream-pies are now part of every new animation. the game can be freely downloaded from my tumblr page (see previous post).

scr02.JPG scr03.JPG scr04.JPG

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
I have performed a major multi-core CPU and GPU optimization for all my games, resulting in much faster rendering. If you have tried my games before, but the game was running too slow (low frame-rates), this problem should be solved now. This is most relevant for Windows 10 users, but games should be running faster on all systems. You can give it a try and download games as usual from my Tumblr page (see previous post).

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Found the game today and I will say the following:

The game is GREAT. There are a few things that can be improved as the minor bugs that appear from time to time but generally is quite well done.

-Things that seem to need quite a bit of work I would say that perhaps better interactions (for now they seem very basic, just talking, arguing and sex scenes mostly), it's not like it is truly necessary because it seems that the game is quite focused on the sex scenes but I think it's a bit of a shame that it isn't a bit improved.

-The new version with BDSM and femdom however didn't truly achieve it's feeling. I would say that it starts weird and ends a bit more weird. What I feel about the character of Sharon is that she is very assertive (in fact she is the assertiveness teacher!) however it isn't truly felt on the scenes with her. She is the perfect one to be a dominatrix, so it would be more expected foot and oral worship or even more extreme things like using a dildo on your ass or things like that.

Personally I would recommend a few changes, she shouldn't take you because you took her daughter's virginity, but she should do it because of jealously, meaning an high affection/seduction level but seeing that you aren't pleasing her as you should but her daughter, it would make more sense on that way (at least in my opinnion), like "I will show you who is the one that you should be pleasing".

If you want to expand on that way I think it would be a good thing to add an "assertiveness" stat to the girls that influence the sex scenes and that you with your powers can influence it by lowering it or increasing it.

-Finally the only thing that could be asked is a few things to do that give you exp outside of sex, other part time job? and perhaps that the npcs can initiate actions with you when they like you/love you (or dislike/hate you).

Even if it seems that there are many things that I critic a bit is because I actually liked the game a lot, which was quite a surprise for me. If I'm a bit lucky in my personal life I will be able to personally support you on your patreon. This is a game with ultimited potential I must say.

P.D: I recommend that you edit your initial post giving the correct blog and adding your patreon page, it would make it easier for people to visit it.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Thanks, I appreciate any suggestions that make the game better. BDSM will be certainly extended. I'm personally not too much educated in all things BDSM so any ideas for additional scenes (such as foot fetish) will certainly help. I'm also not a writer (only a programmer) and english is my third language, so I'm also grateful if people will send me conversation text for the game. I can spend more time on animation and programming than. If you have any ideas about the possible conversations between characters, let me know.

If you want to get exp outside sex, there are two possibilities. Either you can go for quests - there are plenty of small ones from the beginning that will get you a good boost. Or there is a "kind of job" to grind epx - masturbation on bed can provide a steady flow of exp, mainly at the beginning.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
power is increased by 2 with each assertiveness point. argue with people to raise assertivness, pay for lessons at sharon, or train your dog (with doge mod). stamina do the same with lust.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Pregnancy mod for Total Seduction got a rework and can be downloaded from my webpage, together with a core game (newest version of Total Seduction is required for mod to work). After activating the mod, majority of the girls (12) will get pregnant when you have sex with them. Each vaginal sex act will increase the level of pregnancy (from not pregnant to full belly) until after 8 sex acts, they will get fully pregnant. At this stage, new sex acts are unlocked for some of the girls, including lactation scenes.

To install the mod, download core game first. Main game folder includes file "read_me.txt" which contains instruction to install mods.
Please also note, that the game is now fully optimized for windows 10 users. If you had any problems running the game before, it should be corrected by now.

scr02.jpg scr03.jpg

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
doge mod add dog to the game for girls to have fun with. i'm not certain it will work with this version. i'm planning to rework doge mod next week and significantly increase its content (in current version, only two girls can have scenes with dog - each girl two scenes).