Top Etheryn?

Aug 22, 2018
Now that we've offed her crazy sister, Ryn's the Queen, and she's finally able to use that cool elf cock for the first time since she hit sexual maturity, are there any more plans to expand upon content for her topping the Champion?

I know a lot of people probably like Ryn specifically because, up until now, she's pretty much exclusively been a submissive butt slut, and while that's not my cup of tea I do like a lot of her content and the romantic elements of it. Not saying she should now automatically become more assertive and dick focused, but I think it would be really cool if there was a path to increasing her 'top score' (maybe expanding on her Confidence level) with more related scenes and further content being unlocked in that vein. Can also tie into her now being the official and fully crowned queen of the elves, no longer having the shadow of her sister looming over her, and deepening her relationship with the champion.

TLDR: I think being enthusastically, lovingly dommed and topped by Queen Ryn would be really hot

Aug 22, 2018
Now that we've offed her crazy sister, Ryn's the Queen, and she's finally able to use that cool elf cock for the first time since she hit sexual maturity, are there any more plans to expand upon content for her topping the Champion?

I know a lot of people probably like Ryn specifically because, up until now, she's pretty much exclusively been a submissive butt slut, and while that's not my cup of tea I do like a lot of her content and the romantic elements of it. Not saying she should now automatically become more assertive and dick focused, but I think it would be really cool if there was a path to increasing her 'top score' (maybe expanding on her Confidence level) with more related scenes and further content being unlocked in that vein. Can also tie into her now being the official and fully crowned queen of the elves, no longer having the shadow of her sister looming over her, and deepening her relationship with the champion.

TLDR: I think being enthusastically, lovingly dommed and topped by Queen Ryn would be really hot
Oh, also forget to write, maybe option to give her transformatives to buff that girth in the same way the Champion was able to increase her bust and rump?

Aug 22, 2018
For a high confidence Ryn, I would love her to showcase that confidence by getting more top content. Hell, maybe have a few scenes where she uses that cage on us.

I don't think anything has been specifically said about her future content though.
That'd be hot, though I can't see it being in character for Ryn giving her own experience being caged. Having her adoringly smooch you while she's got you folded back in a mating press on the other hand...

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
That'd be hot, though I can't see it being in character for Ryn giving her own experience being caged. Having her adoringly smooch you while she's got you folded back in a mating press on the other hand...
I could see her being reluctant to cage the PC on her own, but maybe if the PC is the one to suggest it and encourage her that it will be okay, then I see her eventually becoming more comfortable with it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I would love a dominant Ryn but I doubt that will happen what with the fk tonne of paths Ryn already has. So I'm happy with an uncaged high con Ryn who hopefully get more top-ish sex scenes or at the very least threesomes and her scenes with Evelyn comes back now shes uncaged.

Aug 22, 2018
It would be ADORABLE to see her try to be assertive.

But I think even high-confidence Ryn might safeword out of spankiI
Idk, a bit of cheeky (pun intended) spanking seems like something confident Ryn would get a giggle out of~
But yeah, to clarify I don't think any kind of hard/rough dom would ever fit with her character, but I CAN definitely see her getting into the top role now that she, you know, actually physically can for the first time ever. Especially if it's for a Champion who's romancing her and is begging for it lol

Reactions: Emerald

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Love the idea of a very confident, dommy Ryn. Letting years of frustration out on the MC night after night.

Also wouldn't mind having (maybe secretly?) corrupt Ryn do the same thing someday. Like something turned her to the dark side and then started taking advantage of the champ.

Reactions: CyclicalImpact
Aug 22, 2018
Love the idea of a very confident, dommy Ryn. Letting years of frustration out on the MC night after night.

Also wouldn't mind having (maybe secretly?) corrupt Ryn do the same thing someday. Like something turned her to the dark side and then started taking advantage of the champ.
I can't see Corrupt Ryn being done in a way I'd find very satisfying, since her potential relationship with the Champ is easily one of the more sweet and romantic ones out of your various companions... But Ryn letting all her love, pent up libido, and new found confidence gush out as she absolutely TOPS you is something I'd be very, very on board for~

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would just have Ryn corrupt path to be her low confidence self. It is a story route where champion gets to enact their full authority over her highness which constitutes as pretty CoC thing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacremas
Aug 22, 2018
I would just have Ryn corrupt path to be her low confidence self. It is a story route where champion gets to enact their full authority over her highness which constitutes as pretty CoC thing to do.
Yeah, low-confidence Ryn is the only path I could see to any kind of corruption, but unsure of how that could lead to her being in charge in any way

Aug 22, 2018
Same tbh. She needs a training montage with Anni - How to turn the champ into a blushy puddle 101.
I can so vividly visualize an absolutely adorable scene of Ryn embarrassedly asking Arona for topping tips - like not even a sex scene, just Ryn torn between blushing and taking notes as Arona's grinning and teasing her in between explaining how to properly "treat a slut"