TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 28, 2016
I was just browsing the wiki, and when I was on Liriel's page, i noticed this blurb under trivia.
And I was wondering.... Does anyone know what this is reffing? I used all the talk options for her, and she never mentioned um... Anything like that? And I don't even think it would be allowed, given the rules of whats allowed in the game itself.
1687290569163.png

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I don't think there's any in-game reference on purpose.
Since its only implied, it's technically okay?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I was just browsing the wiki, and when I was on Liriel's page, i noticed this blurb under trivia.
And I was wondering.... Does anyone know what this is reffing? I used all the talk options for her, and she never mentioned um... Anything like that? And I don't even think it would be allowed, given the rules of whats allowed in the game itself.
View attachment 31227
While the trivia tid-bit is technically correct, there is no mention of such characters or relations in the game content itself. I have rephrased the information to be more relevant.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
What are the Kineticist's 'Specialization Theme' names? Do we know? Taking suggestions.

T1ts_1n_Mug3n

Oct 4, 2016
Hey there esteemed gamers, just the other day I was restoring my character using [ https://start-5.github.io/TiTS.JS-Save-Editor/ ] a save editor owing to my save file pulling a disappearing act then forgetting that it needs to reappear. Well it's questionable talents as a magician aside, I found a couple perks called nine-tails, enlightened nine-tails and a corrupted nine-tails in the perks section. Is this something todo with the kineticist? Figured that I should ask here.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Hey there esteemed gamers, just the other day I was restoring my character using [ https://start-5.github.io/TiTS.JS-Save-Editor/ ] a save editor owing to my save file pulling a disappearing act then forgetting that it needs to reappear. Well it's questionable talents as a magician aside, I found a couple perks called nine-tails, enlightened nine-tails and a corrupted nine-tails in the perks section. Is this something todo with the kineticist? Figured that I should ask here.
That's from one of the Dhaal bosses.

Last edited:

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I think it'd be nice if the main page had a link to the cockwear one, like all other gear pages.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Does anyone know what the 'Rework Table' on the Armors page is for? It seems to be an abandoned work-in-progress.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
Does anyone know what the 'Rework Table' on the Armors page is for? It seems to be an abandoned work-in-progress.
SBJ started it, i think. i looked at previous revisions and as far as i could tell, its just cleaned up formatting internally

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
i believe B has made most of the Frostwyrm related documents public so they can be used to update the wiki. That being said, how should the addition of Flurry be handled in terms of page organization?

my initial thought is to change the current Frostwyrm page to a disambiguation listing both Frosty, the original frostwyrm, and Flurry, the second B recently wrote. this page could also include a brief summary and explanation of the content* and unlocking them. I am hesitant to only create pages under Frosty and Flurry as its very possible that many players aren't aware that those are the generic names the frostwyrms are referred to as.

the other option would be to have pages titled Frosty (Frostwyrm) and Flurry (Frostwyrm)

* dont know if the discourse ever reached the forums but the addition of Flurry did spark some amount of outrage in discord as many players dislike the idea of NPC's having sex with anybody but them, despite B explaining it quite well, and adding several "are you sure you want to opt in" moments

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
At the least, you'd want to indicate which is the one you fight. I'd guess that's what a lot of people would initially go to the Wiki for. Unfortunately, Nova and the generic Grey Goo aren't a good template for this.

The Rework Armor table contains mostly things that are actually Clothing in-game (they're flagged as Armor on the Wiki).
Is it worth moving all the armors up to the Rework or not? I'm not sure what the difference is. I'd like to clean up that page, one way or another.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
I'd guess that's what a lot of people would initially go to the Wiki for.
my main concern is giving people a way to actually navigate to the pages. not everybody knows the frostwyrms are referred to as the names that they are.

Nova and the generic Grey Goo aren't a good template for this.
having used the wiki for a very long time, there's a number of formatting things i'd like to unify across the board but the wiki as a whole is so behind its difficult to figure out where to start
I'm not sure what the difference is
all i noticed was backend formatting things. something to do with the method the text in the tables was being centered

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
my main concern is giving people a way to actually navigate to the pages. not everybody knows the frostwyrms are referred to as the names that they are.
I'm going one step further and saying most people are probably going to be there for Frosty first, but not know which Frostwyrm that is. If you make Frostwyrm a disambiguation page, you'll have to change all the links that actually are specifically Frosty.

having used the wiki for a very long time, there's a number of formatting things i'd like to unify across the board but the wiki as a whole is so behind its difficult to figure out where to start
Indeed.

all i noticed was backend formatting things. something to do with the method the text in the tables was being centered
I see it now. Weird.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
you'll have to change all the links that actually are specifically Frosty.
mediawiki has a tool to show all the pages that link to a given page so while tedious, this won't be difficult.

i think i'll go through with making the original page a disambiguation which will include:
  • an explanation that there are two frostwyrms, explaining which is which, and linking to their respective pages under Frosty and Flurry
  • explaining how each frostwyrm's content is gated

B's submission doc on Flurry included an explanation on the relationship dynamics between Flurry and Frosty that I will briefly mention on this page but probably will leave the longer explanation on Flurry's page. ive also discovered that flurry's doc isn't quite as complete as I thought, but B's content thread seems to have a lot of the missing pieces. page will just take a bit longer to set up since i'll have to dig through his posts,

should the name Valrynn remain in the Frosty page as is or moved into a trivia section? imo changing mentions to Frosty will remain consistent with the name of the page

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
should the name Valrynn remain in the Frosty page as is or moved into a trivia section? imo changing mentions to Frosty will remain consistent with the name of the page
If B uses 'Valrynn', why are we using 'Frosty'? If we're keeping 'Frosty', it should probably be in Trivia.

I've developed the mutant power to read the Code. Accordingly, I did some work on Ancient Warbot and Shalin Shaman. Want to give them a once-over for formatting?

Should the Hyrax Bike Raider and the Glowing Hyrax Raider be separate pages? I'm thinking yes.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
If B uses 'Valrynn', why are we using 'Frosty'? If we're keeping 'Frosty', it should probably be in Trivia.
Frosty and Flurry are used in the majority of cases when referring to the wyrms, including the official changelogs. Valrynn and Alrythe are considered the canon names but are pretty much only mentioned where relevant (ie in the descriptions of the wyrm that use her name) or when someone specifically asks.

Should the Hyrax Bike Raider and the Glowing Hyrax Raider be separate pages? I'm thinking yes.
admittedly, i've done no phaedra content. old habits of avoiding areas that aren't mostly complete. in terms of wiki work, i'm prioritizing content that's currently outdated

I've developed the mutant power to read the Code.
i've heard of this, and i've done it a bit myself but i felt like what i was able to access was incomplete
Want to give them a once-over for formatting?
everything seems good. i think only pages with massive amounts of content, ie anno, kiro, are major outliers in terms of format

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
well, since I'm making one for the Frostwyrms and we need the formatting unified, should disambiguation pages use warning banners like for gush or just a simple statement on the page

1709082457066.png

tangential, but in my experience, many other wikis have a much higher usage of aforementioned banners with warnings such as spoiler warnings, source requests and warnings about incomplete content. should we consider adding these for cases such as backer content (which could be a bit tedious to manage over time) and content based on original submission documents that still needs to be confirmed by testing or looking at code?