TiTS Theories, Hypotheses, Shower Thoughts, and Tinfoil Hat Nonsense!

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Has his recruitment stuff been implemented yet, or is it still in the works?
Still in the works I believe.

...could drop a mountain on it and it wouldn't even scratch the paint.
Kinda reminds me of Roz's power armor. Thing can guaranteed tank a plasma gatling and give you an insta win.

Too bad it's the only suit in the entire game, aside from the exo skeleton I think. Feels like the whole concept got scrapped.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Past time I elaborated on this. From what I know, having oceans is kind of necessary for Earth-style plate tectonics, so a planet with no oceans would lack continental drift; without continental drift, I doubt climate changes would occur at the same rate they do on Earth
Seas are necessary indeed. The surface water acts as lubricant for the plates. Once it's gone the planet's just going to have lid tectonics with volcanoes popping up like pimples, at least until all the heat is gone. It's what Io, Venus and Mars do. Technically, without plates, I don't even think a planet can have geological "continents" made of granite and oceans lined with basalt! Though I dunno.
And a habitable planet without plates may experience inconsistent volcanism. The climate will probably be just as inconsistent in changing if it ever does. Though with inconsistent volcanism, the atmosphere could be scrubbed of carbon dioxide a lot more thoroughly, leading to freezeouts until the place turns into, in Ausaril's case for example, a bigger version of Mars or some other icy shithole.
The first implication I thought of, and the one I've considered most, would be the fact that such environments are not conducive to the formation of fossil fuels due to how dry they are. As such, fossil fuels would likely form either not at all, or in very limited quantities; if Ausaril were such a planet, it would have a significant impact on the development of ausar technology as they would be unable to achieve a human-like Industrial Revolution. (This would, at the same time, also prevent an equivalent to modern human activity-induced rapid climate change.)
No global warming (or heating or boiling or frying, pick your metaphor) for Ausaril then. I expect in their case excess heat would probably roast them before they could even realize they were adding to the GHG layer, since the endless land has no thermal inertia. But no cheap energy either, at least not as we know it.
The only solution I could think of would be for them to instead discover uranium, skipping coal/petrol power and going straight to nuclear power. After some research into the history of uranium ores, I believe that the discovery of uranium in sufficient quantities for this would indeed be possible because a) there are sources of uranium ores that don't require non-desert environments and b) of the sources that do require water, at least some of them are possible with groundwater; I think it's reasonable to assume Ausaril has groundwater as real-life deserts also have it.
An inventive solution! And the ausars themselves are full of water and water derivatives, if the wetness of Anno's pussy is representative of anything, so the water is indeed presumably underground just like in Sol System deserts.

After this, the main problems would be figuring out how to 1. refine U-235, Pu-239 and/or Pu-241 from the ores and 2. extract energy from them i.e. make nuclear reactors, both using only pre-Industrial-equivalent tech, then 3. getting enough water for the reactors to work. IMO, 3. is actually the least of these hurdles as Ausaril still has water, and the reactors are a closed system in that regard and thus don't require a constant supply of the stuff. I'm not sure how possible 1. and 2. are, though. The second implication is that since fossil fuels can't be formed, then perhaps some other types of fossilisation are also impossible. However, given how many types of fossilisation there are, all this would mean is that there are fewer fossils but still enough for palaeontology to be a thing on Ausaril. On a related note, dry deserts are actually quite conducive to natural mummification, so such natural mummies would likely play a greater role in Ausari archaeology than in its Terran equivalent.

Third is that with how stable the environment is over geological timespans, mass extinction events (which are often related to massive climate changes) would be quite rare if they happen at all.
I imagine that something like the Oklo natural fission reactor could be the catalyst for the ausars learning how to build reactors; they could study that and improve on the efficiencies. Presumably, the preindustrial Ausaril environment has lots of readily available conductors and neutron moderators.
Refinement is going to be an issue, I agree. That's going to take lots of intensive labor and thought, which might be hard to get by when your planet requires you to practically mine the stuff needed to build the empires that can sustain the division of labor required for that sort of research. And even in the circumstances of ausars imitating natural reactors, that same constraint applies.
I imagine any sort of fossilization which needs a surface water body is going to be undoable, on that I am definitely in agreement. But as you say, other forms of fossils as well as mummies will gain prominence in studies of the past.
And mass extinctions would indeed be much rarer than on this geologically volatile supercontinent-cycling planet. I can't think of more than one on Earth that was triggered by an impact.

Reactions: TheShepard256

TheShepard256

And the ausars themselves are full of water and water derivatives, if the wetness of Anno's pussy is representative of anything,
I think the fact that they're practically the same species as humans is enough to say they've got plenty of water in them. In fact, wet pussies are a racial trait of ausar; I'd imagine it evolved as a form of sexual signalling. Being able to waste water on more sexual lubricant than necessary implies that the individual in question has reliable access to a source of water, which is no small feat in a dry desert environment, and access to such a vital and rare resource is a very attractive quality in a mate. Of course, modern ausar would have no problems gaining access to water (they could mine it from asteroids, comets, iceballs like Uveto VII, etc.), so their pussies would be permanently wet.

On a related note: as xerocoles (i.e. desert-dwellers), ausar probably have quite a few more adaptations to desert life. The most obvious one would be significantly enhanced water retention capabilities (at least when compared to humans), so they'd have one or more of the following:
  • higher resistance to alcohol's dehydration and/or caffeine's diuretic effects
  • more concentrated urine and dryer faeces
  • lower sweat production (though they can still sweat; mammary glands are modified sweat glands, and Anno is known to sweat during/after strenuous activity)
  • a diet rich in juicy plants and/or meat (canonically, a staple of their diet is sand-worm meat; the worms could get much of their water from groundwater)
  • getting a significant portion of their water through metabolising fats and/or carbohydrates
  • the ability to drink seawater safely? (Or, at least, they'd get less sick than humans would)
Their fur distribution is quite atypical of desert mammals (who are usually fully covered except for a few places), but I have an explanation for this: their fur specifically evolved to trap heat, but no keep it out, more like cold-weather mammals than hot-weather ones. Dry deserts are hot in the day and cold at night, so having such fur on their extremities protects the ausar from frostbite when it's cold but lacking it on their bodies helps prevent them from overheating when it's hot.

This might also tie into their natural sleep cycle; being predominantly crepuscular (i.e. active during twilight hours) would help them avoid the worst of both the heat and the cold, so this fur coverage would be ideal for keeping them comfortable during the relatively moderate temperatures near dawn and dusk ('relatively' being key; it'd still get pretty hot on the day-side of twilight and pretty cold on the night-side). Avoiding the midday sun would also allow them to get away with lighter skin than usual (humans with desert-dwelling ancestry typically have darker skin than those without), which matches with how relatively few ausar are dark-skinned and Anno is actually pale skinned (Dane has albinism, so he doesn't count towards this).

Anno mentions that she's an early riser, which might be evidence in favour of this as this sleep cycle would result in two small sleeps per day rather than the one big sleep humans have; her sleeping for less time than Steele could be a remnant of this. It's possible that groups of ausar could huddle up during the night-sleep to help keep warm, and spread out more during the day-sleep to avoid overheating. Of course, modern ausar mostly live in climate controlled environments (probably), so they could keep whatever sleep cycle is necessary or convenient for them.

Other potential adaptations:
  • lower body fat content, possibly because of metabolising it to make water and definitely because fat is an insulator
  • their fairly large ears could help with thermoregulation

Disclaimer, in case it wasn't obvious: almost all of the above is speculation rather than canon.

Reactions: Nora Steele

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Too bad it's the only suit in the entire game, aside from the exo skeleton I think. Feels like the whole concept got scrapped.
Wait, there's an exo skeleton?

Don't tell me about it! I wanna find it for myself!

Or look it up on the wiki myself, lol

But yeah, it kinda seems like that's been put by the wayside.

Cuz I mean, there not much you can really do with it.

It's like in fallout 4. Yeah you can make and customize your own power armor, but once you get the X-01, why would you ever use anything else?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Wonder if there would be a market for stuff like this in the TiTS verse?

Cuz think about it, not all races would be... fully compatible, and people may not want to/cant afford to/otherwise aren't able to fix the issues with mods. Hell, Burt got his wang melted off when he got down and dirty with a rahn once, and Gene has a pair of robo limbs cuz he didn't want to mod some on cuz it would mess up his flying, iirc.

Even Paige kinda fits into this, as she didn't want to cybernetics cuz she didn't want a corporations logo stamped on a part of her body, so instead she just hid her blindness with those hologram glasses.

In a world like TiTS where the only hard limits to what you can change and do with your body are how big your imagination is and how much you can pay, it'd be really interesting to see how people would, for whatever reason, otherwise circumvent their problems the hard and old fashioned way; without mods.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hey I those images made me realize something....

How the fuck do anat eat and drink?

Cuz Fazians bone face mask thing covers the entire front of his head and face.

1627230053726.png

Does he have to like, maneuver under it or something?

Granted the only images we have of anatae are of him and that other dude from seras' party, who has a much more practical looking mask that leaves his mouth more easily accessible.

1627230287747.png

Does a percentage of the species just have to consume everything through a straw, or whatever?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh wait, hold on....ok maybe it's just the perspective of the image.

In fazians image, he may not be holding his head in its normal position. It could be tilted downwards.

Ok, so, apologies for the scuffed editing and manner of presentation, but this is the best I could do.

His facial structure could be one of two ways:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
This:Screenshot_20210725-122756_Chrome.jpg

20210725_123214.jpg

Or this.

I rotated the images, and in both I'm showing what the default position of his head could be, with the black line representing his lip line, or whatever it's called.

And yes I know it kinda makes him look like he has a Hitler stache, lol.

Anyway, the first one is what I assumed to be his facial structure. Notice how the mouth would be completely covered by his mask.

But the second one is what I'm thinking could be how it actually is. It would basically just be a beak, but only the top half being, ya know, hard and stuff (idk what it's called, keratin? Whatever).

It would match up with the other anat, also.

I tried to use the positioning and angle of his eyes as a final tell of it, but honestly it could work either way, and it didn't really tell me anything.

My concluding is, either some of the anatae have to take in everything through a straw, or in his image Fazian is just doing one hell of a downwards head tilt.

This concludes my Ted talk, lol.

TheShepard256

Wonder if there would be a market for stuff like this in the TiTS verse?
Maybe? It makes perfect sense, so I don't see why not. Another example could be some sort of specially-designed double-ended dildo that allows spinnaran males to impregnate females of other races (and would work near-equally well for nyrean males).
How the fuck do anat eat and drink?

Cuz Fazians bone face mask thing covers the entire front of his head.
Fazian himself has been known to use a straw, but I doubt they'd have to survive on liquids alone because that's impractical enough that natural selection would select against it. They lack nipples and thus presumably don't lactate, which implies they're capable of eating solid food as soon as they hatch, which means they're capable of eating solid food. It probably just goes under the mask; Fazian's appearance says it goes down to his chin, but with a beak (assuming anat have them; IDK either way), the chin and the mouth are probably not as far apart as they are for humans. Also, there's probably some distance between the mask and the mouth. Either or both of these would allow them to eat solid food.

Fun facts:
Steele can only get a beak via Amber Seed, but it always comes with a muzzle, which the appearance screen interprets as a muzzle that looks like a beak (so it's still safe to perform oral without any extra caution). However, the appearance screen for an avian face also accounts for the possibility of having a beak without a muzzle, vice-versa, and having neither.
CoC2 has a victory scene against the Avanai Rider (i.e. a bird-morph) where he performs a beakjob on the Champ. I haven't seen that scene, though, so I don't know the details.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe? It makes perfect sense, so I don't see why not. Another example could be some sort of specially-designed double-ended dildo that allows spinnaran males to impregnate females of other races (and would work near-equally well for nyrean males).

Fazian himself has been known to use a straw, but I doubt they'd have to survive on liquids alone because that's impractical enough that natural selection would select against it. They lack nipples and thus presumably don't lactate, which implies they're capable of eating solid food as soon as they hatch, which means they're capable of eating solid food. It probably just goes under the mask; Fazian's appearance says it goes down to his chin, but with a beak (assuming anat have them; IDK either way), the chin and the mouth are probably not as far apart as they are for humans. Also, there's probably some distance between the mask and the mouth. Either or both of these would allow them to eat solid food.

Fun facts:
Steele can only get a beak via Amber Seed, but it always comes with a muzzle, which the appearance screen interprets as a muzzle that looks like a beak (so it's still safe to perform oral without any extra caution). However, the appearance screen for an avian face also accounts for the possibility of having a beak without a muzzle, vice-versa, and having neither.
CoC2 has a victory scene against the Avanai Rider (i.e. a bird-morph) where he performs a beakjob on the Champ. I haven't seen that scene, though, so I don't know the details.
Hmmm.....

Clearly further investigation is required...

TheShepard256

The only solution I could think of would be for them to instead discover uranium, skipping coal/petrol power and going straight to nuclear power. After some research into the history of uranium ores, I believe that the discovery of uranium in sufficient quantities for this would indeed be possible because a) there are sources of uranium ores that don't require non-desert environments and b) of the sources that do require water, at least some of them are possible with groundwater; I think it's reasonable to assume Ausaril has groundwater as real-life deserts also have it.
After this, the main problems would be figuring out how to 1. refine U-235, Pu-239 and/or Pu-241 from the ores and 2. extract energy from them i.e. make nuclear reactors, both using only pre-Industrial-equivalent tech, then 3. getting enough water for the reactors to work. IMO, 3. is actually the least of these hurdles as Ausaril still has water, and the reactors are a closed system in that regard and thus don't require a constant supply of the stuff. I'm not sure how possible 1. and 2. are, though.
Alternatively, thorium reactors. (I only discovered this today, which is why I didn't include it in my original post.)

Lone Wolf115

L
All fixed! Thanks!

And I actually really like this theory! Would be awesome to see more crossovers between TiTS CoC1 and CoC2, even if they are just for shits and giggles.
Your welcome. :catte:

Even if for shit's and giggles it's a good one I had it for a while, now you have played halo it would be weird if you didn't but imagine a Halo Flood survivor horror game I can't link the video but a guy on YouTube goes by HiddenXperia had a video about it.
Sorry for getting off topic.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
L

Your welcome. :catte:

Even if for shit's and giggles it's a good one I had it for a while, now you have played halo it would be weird if you didn't but imagine a Halo Flood survivor horror game I can't link the video but a guy on YouTube goes by HiddenXperia had a video about it.
Sorry for getting off topic.
A Halo game featuring the Flood in a Left 4 Dead or Vermintide style honestly sounds fucking amazing.

You can play as marines and Covenant who are just trying to get the fuck out of dodge. And imagine the potential for banter between the characters! God a game like this would be fucking amazing!!!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

A Halo game featuring the Flood in a Left 4 Dead or Vermintide style honestly sounds fucking amazing.

You can play as marines and Covenant who are just trying to get the fuck out of dodge. And imagine the potential for banter between the characters! God a game like this would be fucking amazing!!!
I didn't realize that L was up there not left 4 dead but that would be awesome definitely Marines not Covenant the Elites have shields the grunts are weak and not any others, there definitely needs to be a Halo game where you are a Marine, Halo definitely needs a third person perspective if you're driving or using a mounted gun your in a third person perspective, but I meant a game more like sneaking around like a Marine left on High Charity and getting out of there and the weapons you find are low on ammo or charge.
PS: I hate the storm Rifle in Halo 4 the plasma Repeater in reach was better looking the storm Rifle looks like shit.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Been poking around Anyxine's new content that was added while I was away and something she said stuck out to me. She doesn't understand why Victor set you on the Planet Rush to win your inheritance, but I think I do.

It's something I think you'll only see when you're experiencing the Rush yourself, which is why Anyx can't, but every day Steele is out there, he or she is networking.

Brilliant scientists, programming savants, and talented engineers. (Anno, Fisianna, Syri and Shekka respectively)
Intrepid treasure hunters, diligently hard-working freighter captains, and lurid underworld connections. (Saendra, Kaede, Shade, Amara and Akane)
Gifted and business savvy entertainers, some less tempered by experience than others. (Pink Star, the Love Starz and Bizzy.)
Strong connections in the corporate world, some admittedly cultivated by Vic himself, and some rather less than savory but profitable nonetheless in the galactic status quo, (The Zaibatsu CEO's, RhenWorld, Carver Catering and more)

All of which may help the company's fortune grow in their own way, and many loyal, lifelong friends besides.

And an ever growing mountain of credits piling up as the adventure goes on.

Tricky Vic was a clever old fox for sure. Maybe by the end of the game, your cousin beats you to the goalpost, but the journey has already provided everything Captain Steele needs to take wing independent of their father's legacy. You can't lose.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Been poking around Anyxine's new content that was added while I was away something she said stuck out to me. She doesn't understand why Victor set you on the Planet Rush to win your inheritance, but I think I do.

It's something I think you'll only see when you're experiencing the Rush yourself, which is why Anyx can't, but every day Steele is out there, he or she is networking.

Brilliant scientists, programming savants, and talented engineers. (Anno, Fisianna, Syri and Shekka respectively)
Intrepid treasure hunters, diligently hard-working freighter captains, and lurid underworld connections. (Saendra, Kaede, Shade, Amara and Akane)
Gifted and business savvy entertainers, some less tempered by experience than others. (Pink Star, the Love Starz and Bizzy.)
Strong connections in the corporate world, some admittedly cultivated by Vic himself, and some rather less than savory but profitable nonetheless in the galactic status quo, (The Zaibatsu CEO's, Rhenesuune, Carver Catering and more)

All of which may help the company's fortune grow in their own way, and many loyal, lifelong friends besides.

And an ever growing mountain of credits piling up as the adventure goes on.

Tricky Vic was a clever old fox for sure. Maybe by the end of the game, your cousin beats you to the goalpost, but the journey has already provided everything Captain Steele needs to take wing independent of their father's legacy. You can't lose.
Holy shit you're absolutely right. That's fucking amazing!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I've said it before, but I would love a 4x game in the same vein as CoC and TiTS
All shall bow before my (your selected genitals). You peer down past your (selected chest type, flat to large breasts) at your numerous subjects.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

TheShepard256

So, with the real-life pandemic getting worse where I live, my thoughts eventually turned to TiTS SSTDs; specifically, Furpies. Doctor Badger released in an attempt to stop what she perceived as fursecution. Here's my thoughts on that:

Fursecution is real, but AFAICT it's mainly exclusive to ausar-dominated societies (see Emmy's backstory) and jerks individuals like Riya and Sera. The thing is, Furpies would do nothing to quell fursecution; if anything, it only makes it worse! See, real-life homophobes often take the (100% incorrect) view that homosexuality is infective, contagious or otherwise transmissible; Furpies would cause some people to view being furry in a similar way, especially if they're already inclined to discriminate against furries - which would increase fursecution in areas that were already prone to it. I doubt Badger thought about this, but then again she's mad.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Fursecution is real, but AFAICT it's mainly exclusive to ausar-dominated societies (see Emmy's backstory) and jerks individuals like Riya and Sera
See also: Walt's backstory.

Furpies would cause some people to view being furry in a similar way, especially if they're already inclined to discriminate against furries - which would increase fursecution in areas that were already prone to it. I doubt Badger thought about this, but then again she's mad.
Furpies means it is transmissible. However, it's also reversible* for any people with a racial Transformative.
Additionally, forcibly transforming people into something they hate isn't going to make them accept it. It's likely to just make them madder. Or with the 'be more aroused by fur' clause, develop a deep sense of self-loathing. Or both.
*Nursedroids, or similar services. We don't know how common they are, especially in the Core, but most people could probably access one if they need to.

There's also the question of 'the loudest voices against X are often guilty of/involved with X'. How would that change things?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
There's also the question of 'the loudest voices against X are often guilty of/involved with X'. How would that change things?

Given that we know Riya likes to hate fuck and degrade non-humans, and is therefore already involved in some way with furries, I doubt becoming furry herself would do anything but make her worse once the irony wears off. That's probably a good place to gauge things. The problem is everyone knows Badger made and released it. So if it ever reached "furpocolypse" levels like Badger wanted, it'd be more likely to turn everyone against those who are willingly furry (Jade, ect. but not species like ausar since they're not full furry and are a naturally occurring species.) through guilt by association, or they'd be viewed as super-spreaders. To no one's surprise, Badger's actions would only cause immense harm and absolutely no good. It's things like this that make me think she may not have an actual doctorate. Thankfully, Badger isn't as smart as she thinks so it's preventable and reversible.

TL;DR: Badger is a complete idiot, furpies would only cause discrimination against furries, and we're lucky we can deal with Badger and that furpies can be treated thanks to the sexy nurse bots who work hard to save the galaxy. The nursedroids are the real heroes in TiTS.

TheShepard256

We don't know how common they are, especially in the Core, but most people could probably access one if they need to.
It's noted that Furpies was practically wiped out in the core; unsurprisingly, the ausar in particular got rid of it very quickly. It's mainly a "problem" in the outskirts/Rush space, where medical stuff and government oversight are less readily available and fursecution seems to be less prevalent; of all the NPCs we meet, only Riya and Sera dislike furries (though for the former that's just an extension/consequence of her human supremacist attitude), and even walking ausar stereotype Anno doesn't bat an eyelid at furries.
I don't think that would apply much here. I didn't compare fursecution to homophobia just 'cause; they're both culture-based discrimination against something beyond one's reasonable ability to control, and most homophobes aren't homosexual, so...
Some fursecutors might be furries, but we know that furry ausar/ex-ausar can and do leave ausar-dominated space to escape fursecution (e.g. Emmy and Walt*), so it's not like they absolutely have to put up with it if they really don't want to. Some might put up with it for the sake of being with their loved ones, but I doubt they're common since the UGC as a whole seems to value individual wealth and expression more than maintaining social units such as families.
*Notably, Walt lives on Uveto, which is primarily an ausar colony but also contains the 100% furry Steele Tech Biomedical Division plus several more furries (e.g. Jerynn, Jerome and Pippa; I'm not counting naturally 'furry' races - see below). Make of that what you will.
but not species like ausar since they're not full furry and are a naturally occurring species.
Some ausar actually are furry, as in "wants full-body fur and a muzzle" - Emmy and Walt used to be such ausar (I say 'used to be' instead of 'are' because I consider people to be their current race rather than their original race: Emmy is a jackal-morph, Paige is a dog-morph, etc.). Though that begs the question: do naturally-occurring 'furry' races like kui-tan fall under the banner of what fursecution opposes? I suppose that would depend on the root cause of fursecution. If it's simply a hatred of full-body fur and muzzles, then they would be.
However, cultures and individuals that view sapients as inherently superior to non-sapients could view 'wanting full-body fur and a muzzle' as equivalent to 'wanting to lower themselves to the level of a non-sapient', which would not necessarily include naturally-occurring 'furry' races since they're naturally sapient. This interpretation could very well be true of Ausari society, which doesn't really like nature and would thus have a rather low opinion of non-sapient animals (except their pet lizards, of course). There's no evidence to indicate that ausar-dominated society discriminates against e.g. kui-tan, so I'll take this latter interpretation as true.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
*Notably, Walt lives on Uveto, which is primarily an ausar colony but also contains the 100% furry Steele Tech Biomedical Division plus several more furries (e.g. Jerynn, Jerome and Pippa; I'm not counting naturally 'furry' races - see below). Make of that what you will.
Walt said:
Most of us who want to do more than that have to go off-planet, change our names, and hope nobody we know recognizes us.
We know Walt designed Lupinol, but do we know when he took it? It's possible it was completed before he moved to Uveto, so as far as anyone knows, he was Human or some other race. Especially since Walt is more of a Human name than Ausar.
Paige became 'furry' as a disguise, although she certainly doesn't seem to mind her new appearance.
Walt said:
Even here with the huskar, those modifications are only really accepted because they needed them to survive, and because they’re minor.
This suggests (certain types of?) cosmetic mods are frowned upon. Of course, Heat Belts and Thermal Packs make the 'needed to survive' argument fairly weak.

TheShepard256 said:
However, cultures and individuals that view sapients as inherently superior to non-sapients could view 'wanting full-body fur and a muzzle' as equivalent to 'wanting to lower themselves to the level of a non-sapient', which would not necessarily include naturally-occurring 'furry' races since they're naturally sapient. This interpretation could very well be true of Ausari society, which doesn't really like nature and would thus have a rather low opinion of non-sapient animals (except their pet lizards, of course).
Additionally, Ausar may not like being compared to dogs, apparent penchant for pet-play notwithstanding.

TheShepard256 said:
...and even walking ausar stereotype Anno doesn't bat an eyelid at furries.
Anno is an idealized character/fantasy who is intended to be a companion for any type of Steele imaginable. Of course she's not going to discriminate.

Makes me wonder about how the Treatment is viewed in Ausar society.
Demon Queen Syri said:
When I got here, I’d just taken this drug called the Treatment. A big ‘fuck you’ to my family, made me this big, sexy slab of amazon meat you see here.
But that may just be her family.

Last edited: