tits minerva save edit information

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
save edit  information adding link for those who need the info of what body part number  changes to what part.

feel free to sticky this so others don't have to keep searching for  this information

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
That Orain wiki tho *eyes stare into the distance*. I have a feeling someone will repost the CoC editing sticky from the old forums in revised form for TiTS. Sooner or later.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
That Orain wiki tho *eyes stare into the distance*. I have a feeling someone will repost the CoC editing sticky from the old forums in revised form for TiTS. Sooner or later.

that is the coc one adapted for tits. that's why I linked it

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
And until smutosaur.us get a page for editing, this one is the only go to source. Not to say it's bad just unofficial(?)

King Edgar

Sep 5, 2015
Anyone know how to change the sol.file to a tits.file? Cause it just keeps saying verifying when I try to load it.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
.sol comes from Save/Load. .tits comes from Save/Load To File.

If you have a .sol and want a .tits: Put the .sol in the right save folder, open the file in TiTS, Save To File. The resulting save will be in .tits format.

If you do not know the right save location, post whether you use the online/offline mode of play, and what browser you use to play it on. Or just put the .sol back in the place you originally got it from.

King Edgar

Sep 5, 2015
Online go to users and go to fenoxo.com where the .sol is, use mirvana on it to open it and edit it then save it, then try to load it as a .sol but it just keeps saying verifying? Or do I save a .tits and then save the .sol to the .tits file and it still keeps saying verifying?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Minerva only works with/saves .sol. You're not trying to load the .sol through Load from File right? You can't just change the extension to make it work either, cause that would be like changing a psd into a txt file so notepad could open it. Won't work. I just want to make sure you're not messing with extensions. If Minerva botched the edit, you just get an error upon loading. It shouldn't keep trying to verify. The only reason TiTS lags a tiny bit when first trying to open an edited file is due to Minerva bloating the file size.

Open your unedited .sol in Minerva > make edits(not too many at once) > save(and only click save once, be patient and wait, multiple clicks will botch it) > put the edited .sol back where you got it from(if you moved it) > open TiTS and use LOAD to bring up the possible .sols > load your edited file

I misunderstood the purpose of your first post btw. Don't bother with .tits at all. It won't fix anything.