TiTS JS Save Editor

start-5

Apr 9, 2022

Save editor for TiTS.

How to use

The editor is hosted on a website on GitHub. You can click here to open it.
From there, it’s pretty self explanatory. For more in-depth information, please see the wiki.
Since it’s hosted online, the page will always display the latest version of the editor.

Issues/Requests

Please post any issue, request, suggestion in the issues tab of the GitHub repo. I’m way more likely to see it if it’s posted there. You might want to glance over the wiki first.

The project is open source, you can track its progress on the
repo. If you really want something added and you know how to implement it, or just want to help out, open a PR and I’ll be happy to merge.

DISCLAIMER

You can easily break your save if you go crazy while editing it! Don’t come to me, and especially don’t come to the maintainers of TiTS if you break your save using this tool!

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I think I got the right thread, so if I don’t I’m sorry, anyway, the other day I was using this, and I noticed some sort of error pop up, and non of the stats my character had popped up in the editor, and the perks weren’t showing up in the editor

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
anyone know if increasing the male incubation speed will cause npcs pregnancys to go faster or if itll just break the game

start-5

Apr 9, 2022
I think I got the right thread, so if I don’t I’m sorry, anyway, the other day I was using this, and I noticed some sort of error pop up, and non of the stats my character had popped up in the editor, and the perks weren’t showing up in the editor
If you can still reproduce it please report it here along any extra relevant information so it can be looked at.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
When I load a Treated character, it doesn't show as having the 'Treated' status effect. The Status effect is kept after the Treatment to prevent the player from using it twice.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
When I load a Treated character, it doesn't show as having the 'Treated' status effect. The Status effect is kept after the Treatment to prevent the player from using it twice.
I loaded one of my older characters and it does have the Treated status effect. The editor reflects this.

Batman!27651

Aug 21, 2020
It isn't work on android when to edit apk save files. I mean it let's me edit them, but when try to load them I get this.Screenshot_20230601_131017_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Here this is the edited file it is in folder
The problem is the characters after the file extension. Delete the space and (1).
In the future, either move/delete the file before downloading the editted one or download them to a different location.

Reactions: start-5

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Ok, so when I was doing mirin content, I decided to bring my physic stat, when I did my game story started over, like all the probes and planets reset, but my personal stats and days stayed the same, am I doing something wrong when I change the stat?

start-5

Apr 9, 2022
Ok, so when I was doing mirin content, I decided to bring my physic stat, when I did my game story started over, like all the probes and planets reset, but my personal stats and days stayed the same, am I doing something wrong when I change the stat?
This was a bug that used to occur when loading multiple saves on top of eachother, though it was fixed a while back.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

justuno

Jul 17, 2022
Hey I tried using save editor but it won't load

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110_221344_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_221344_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 8

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
When you use the editor, refresh the paige, each time you make a save from the editor, refresh the Paige

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
I've noticed that not all the perks in the game are actually in the perks list. For example the Helldiver perk for Mercenaries isn't in the editor, even though other higher level perks are. Kinda weird

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Also noticed a discrepancy on the old Flash Save Editor and this one. The Flash Save Editor lets you give the PC implants like the SynthWomb and Ballistic Breastliners but the JavaScript editor does not and doesn't even show if you have them installed or not. Might be worth looking into for the Save Editor devs.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Also noticed a discrepancy on the old Flash Save Editor and this one. The Flash Save Editor lets you give the PC implants like the SynthWomb and Ballistic Breastliners but the JavaScript editor does not and doesn't even show if you have them installed or not. Might be worth looking into for the Save Editor devs.
This is rendered irrelevant with the in-game move to cheat.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
This is rendered irrelevant with the in-game move to cheat.
1) You still have to either buy or cheat in the items separately
2) You have to know what the shop is designated as in the move menu
And again, it still doesn't register these in the body, when as a save-editor for the characters body and abilities, it ought to cover installations too (though to be fair the Codex doesn't seem to register most of the installations in the log or stats either).

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
I was looking at tease ability and I realized that the Save Editor can't edit the Tease function under stats, you can only change libido and change tease level from there. Is there a method of raising tease proficiency to 100? There's no way to make libido absolutely zero so I wonder if editing tease skill could be added to the editor, just a thought.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Tease skill is completely irrelevant now. It runs off of Libido as of 0.8.064.
Then why is it still in the game stats? I'm honestly confused as to how it works since the wiki isn't very clear.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Then why is it still in the game stats? I'm honestly confused as to how it works since the wiki isn't very clear.
Because it's often easier (and safer) to leave stuff in and never reference it again than to remove it outright. Especially if you have to be able to load saves that were made a long time ago.

Reactions: Amakawa Yuuto

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Because it's often easier (and safer) to leave stuff in and never reference it again than to remove it outright. Especially if you have to be able to load saves that were made a long time ago.
Fair enough. thanks for the help

PS how DO the libido-tease mechanics work? I've confused myself and I'm trying to reduce tease damage I'm getting in game without using the Editor.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I think the grey goo armor has tease resistance, but the only time you have to use tease attacks are with the snakes on the pirate base

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
PS how DO the libido-tease mechanics work? I've confused myself and I'm trying to reduce tease damage I'm getting in game without using the Editor.
1. If you're trying to reduce the damage you take, your primary defense is Willpower. 1 Willpower = 0.2 Lust Defense.
2. Armor choice. Airtight will stop certain attacks entirely and reduce the effectiveness of others. Otherwise, look for Tease & Drug resistance.
3. You can also increase Maximum Lust. Your passive Lust gain maxes out at 75% of Max Lust.
And if you're trying to not use the Editor, it might be better to start a new thread.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
1. If you're trying to reduce the damage you take, your primary defense is Willpower. 1 Willpower = 0.2 Lust Defense.
2. Armor choice. Airtight will stop certain attacks entirely and reduce the effectiveness of others. Otherwise, look for Tease & Drug resistance.
3. You can also increase Maximum Lust. Your passive Lust gain maxes out at 75% of Max Lust.
And if you're trying to not use the Editor, it might be better to start a new thread.
I use it sparingly for when I can't seem to fix something, or just to experiment with a character and see what certain things might do to gameplay. Thanks

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
1) You still have to either buy or cheat in the items separately
2) You have to know what the shop is designated as in the move menu
And again, it still doesn't register these in the body, when as a save-editor for the characters body and abilities, it ought to cover installations too (though to be fair the Codex doesn't seem to register most of the installations in the log or stats either).
Are you really so lazy that you can't read the name of the shop in the move menu or use the money cheat? You're asking for something that has been rendered obsolete by the in-game cheat menu. In fact, it is inarguably easier and more efficient than using an external editor.