[TITS] Aren't Nastizia's trial too difficult? Especially the third trial?

Newdeyann000

Jun 8, 2023
I've been attempting as a Level 12 character to do Nastizia's trials however they were so hard that I'm unable to do them unless I cheat by editing my save to give me 100 in all stats AND EVEN THEN I STILL FAIL THE THIRD TRIAL! Why is a 60+ Will check needed when you can't even get higher than 60? That's absurd! If all the trial notes on the wiki are right then this isn't even a trial you can do at all. Is this a bug?

This also reminds me on the fact that you can't get higher than 60 in a lot of stats, making most of the 75+% checks absurd and impossible. Am I missing something the wiki isn't telling me or what?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I've been attempting as a Level 12 character to do Nastizia's trials however they were so hard that I'm unable to do them unless I cheat by editing my save to give me 100 in all stats AND EVEN THEN I STILL FAIL THE THIRD TRIAL! Why is a 60+ Will check needed when you can't even get higher than 60? That's absurd! If all the trial notes on the wiki are right then this isn't even a trial you can do at all. Is this a bug?

This also reminds me on the fact that you can't get higher than 60 in a lot of stats, making most of the 75+% checks absurd and impossible. Am I missing something the wiki isn't telling me or what?
I thought the trials were too easy especially if you use easy mode, and that was before level 12 was introduced. If you went by wiki like I did, I'm not sure where you're going wrong.

TheShepard256

You are missing something: if the checks have "%" or "quotient", that means you need that much as a percentage of the maximum of that stat. So, for instance, if you need 60% to pass, that means if your max is 50, you need 30 to pass.

Also, with the third one specifically, you need at least 60% Willpower, to not be at max Lust, and to pick "Decline".

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Newdeyann000

Jun 8, 2023
You are missing something: if the checks have "%" or "quotient", that means you need that much as a percentage of the maximum of that stat. So, for instance, if you need 60% to pass, that means if your max is 50, you need 30 to pass.

Also, with the third one specifically, you need at least 60% Willpower, to not be at max Lust, and to pick "Decline".
Yeah I guess I didn't see the decline option. I still think it is bad design to expect someone to account making their build 30 all around I was at l12 and only had generally 25. With reflex and power higher (44, 60 respectively) due to the game being combat oriented.

Also playing on normal and not easy so there's that. At least I got through these checks and can now clean my hands off to play the game normally again.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
There are characters throughout the game that allow you to train your stats up to the cap. You really have no reason not to do so.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice