Think-tank: Adding new races, TFs and locations to CoC

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Race Ideas

• Merfolk (Think Zoras from Legend of Zelda)
  • Griffon
  • Goat-Morph
  • Tiger-Morph
  • Lion-Morph
  • Orc (Is Rogar the only one?)
  • Bear-Morph
  • Squirrel-Morph
Also, I know it's a little niche but I'd like an expansion into weight gain mechanics.
Low muscle and high thickness seems to imply fatness but the only description is "jiggly curves".
Maybe mention gut size or something? It's kind of vague.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As much as I'm interested in weight play, I remember having read back in the day that the Champion couldn't be neither too thin nor too fat. Sadly, I can't recall who said that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Goat-morph may be soon after Liadir loli goat-like devils race get in. For Lions would probably be partialy use manticores lion bodyparts with rest missing one added. So of youe list Nyseron few of them would have chance been added in months to come in Xianxia.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Goat-morph may be soon after Liadir loli goat-like devils race get in. For Lions would probably be partialy use manticores lion bodyparts with rest missing one added. So of youe list Nyseron few of them would have chance been added in months to come in Xianxia.

I figured some people would appreciate the goat-morph since so many people want to fuck the Boss Monsters from Undertale.
Mind you it's not really my thing.

As much as I'm interested in weight play, I remember having read back in the day that the Champion couldn't be neither too thin nor too fat. Sadly, I can't recall who said that.

Umm... What? The champion can have a cock the size of a walrus and tits so big they'd be immobile in real life but they can't be fat?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's Fen's boner what goes, not what makes me gush :p The rationale here is that a Champion should be physically fit to vanquish Mareth's foes, or so I assume.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
It's Fen's boner what goes, not what makes me gush :p The rationale here is that a Champion should be physically fit to vanquish Mareth's foes, or so I assume.
You can literally turn into goo.
I think the champion can gain some weight.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well PC can get thickness up to 100 but asie giving desc of only mid obese body it gives no more fat type descriptions. And as said Fen felt fat people wasn't anyone fetish (or maybe at time of making CoC he was lil(to much) overweight so not wanted put anything to remind him about...his one small issue).

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Understandable that the creator wouldn't want fetishes in that he doesn't particularly care for, what ever the reason. I mean, they are his games.

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but if you are looking for a game with weight gain mechanics, then look up Tainted Elysium. Weight isn't really what I am into, but the game looks pretty good. Unfortunately it is incredibly unfinished at the moment, with sparse content. It might tickle some fancies as it is though.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Understandable that the creator wouldn't want fetishes in that he doesn't particularly care for, whatever the reason. I mean, they are his games.

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but if you are looking for a game with weight gain mechanics, then look up Tainted Elysium. Weight isn't really what I am into, but the game looks pretty good. Unfortunately it is incredibly unfinished at the moment, with sparse content. It might tickle some fancies as it is though.

I'm aware of that game and plan on playing it. I'm on another forum called WeightGaming.com.
Basically just people with fat fetishes trying to find games that give them what they want.

Regardless of fetish though I think it'd be more fair to open up a new avenue of character customization in a game that prides itself on its in-depth body system.
The game already allows you to have absurdly large tits, asses, and hips so why not? Maybe work it into the survival system?
Really fatness is already in the game but isn't described very well and is really ambiguous on how large the player is.

There's even a secret binging scene you can find by bringing Shouldra to the Tel'Adre bakery.
More than that there's another gorging scene if you complete a quest for the Bakery and buy the Giant Cupcake.
The main reason WeightGaming exists is the lack of games that allow fatness. It'd make a lot of people happy.

CoC appeals to a lot of fetishes already so why not appeal to one of the much tamer ones?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Could be a multitude of reasons, technical and otherwise, but I guess like Ormael and Kesil said: Fenoxo doesn't like it, and doesn't want it. What more can you say/do? Honestly I don't know. You make a compelling case though with the whole 'a game that prides itself on it's in-depth body system.' Maybe Fen compromised by making that area of the character ambiguous? With that you can kind of imagine your character how ever you want. But I suppose people want details. Seems some people were able to sneak some of it in though with those scenes lol.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In case you're interested, TiTS allows Captain Steele and Ben/Bess to be chubby at the very least. My current Ben and my male Steele sport a nice paunch and I have headcannoned that their A-cup breasts are actually moobs :p

Fenoxo doesn't like it, and doesn't want it. What more can you say/do? Honestly I don't know. You make a compelling case though with the whole 'a game that prides itself on it's in-depth body system.' Maybe Fen compromised by making that area of the character ambiguous? With that you can kind of imagine your character how ever you want. But I suppose people want details.
That, and "want it? Write it." Or commision it. Or try your best in the mods. If no one does anything, weightplay will be a niche kink. I tried my best theorycrafting something I'm interested in here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/suggestions-for-female-genitalia.2207/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
CoC itself if not getting updates so yeah it's pretty much about adding this to mod(s). But here we got issue of not having time to add everything plus someone need write it. I can code in stuff but I lately got barely any time to try write anything aside some most basic things I need do during coding to not keep bothering Liadri or Zavos or any other writer to fill missing holes. So you would need find someone who can write this for you (unless you find your inner writer).

FolsomC

Jun 10, 2016
  • Goat-Morph
  • Orc (Is Rogar the only one?)
  • Bear-Morph
I think Satyr's kind of count as Goat-Morphs, right. Full Minotaurs would be cool, too. As for bears, OMG, yes, please.

And, as always, I have a huge soft spot for Rogar. Poor Rogar :( He needs more orcs in his life to drink beer and frot with.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh if it wold be Lia making new orcs I feel their will ends up as females only lol. SO still Rogar would be sad...unless he would decide to have lil rogar's xD
Ohh wait he not into females...en so just pretending them he not see those sexy orc bitched vowing for his seed :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
(Playable) Mareth needs more orcs (and their eye poetry), period :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Then we need more...swamps to hid them all. Cuz one Orc per swamp it shall be...or one orc family.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
CoC's orc codex spoke of secluded orcish cities that existed in the past and small, numerous settlements that were growing in strength and power, so I don't think that's the case.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That was reference to Shrek Ranma than actual fact. Going with codex for them it wouldn't be true.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's ok. Thou I wonder how many people noticed this reference of saing one ogre/ogre family per swamp. So orcs will be still kept as all male race with all children born as males similar to mino case or we would give them typucal male+female to make new ogres?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Err I mean expanded to be such race. For now we got only one orc ingame so hard to call him large representative group of his race xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
CoC needed some gay content to not look like it's not caterring to all tastes. THou TiTS may have slight more M/M content.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not okay with genderlocking coming out of nowhere, especially when the genderlocked character in question is the only in-game member of a race.

FolsomC

Jun 10, 2016
I'm not okay with genderlocking coming out of nowhere, especially when the genderlocked character in question is the only in-game member of a race.

As opposed to non-genderlocking coming out of nowhere? Where should genderlocking come from?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
It takes an eternity to get 100 imp skulls for the gate.
Maybe there could be an option to have some of your followers find and kill imps for you.
Kiha and Amily would probably love to.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Where should genderlocking come from?
If I could have a say, nowhere.
In Ro'gar's case, it irked me how he was all buddy-buddy with my female herm until he started acting all shy at Tel'adre. If it wasn't because I checked the wiki and the forums, I would have suspected I was doing something wrong (as opposed to "just" playing a non-male Champion).