Think-tank: Adding new races, TFs and locations to CoC

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
How do you think until this is added to the mod?
If you had to guess that is, no need for an exact time since anything could happen.
I'm kind of siked for this to be added.
I only had basic ideas for this, but actually no details. So unless ppl. start sharing their ideas about that, I can't give even the slightest estimate, when this is going to be final enough to be implemented.

In other words: If you have any suggestions, hop over to the gdoc and feel free share them. I've just checked the permissions and everyone should be able to add comments or make suggestions to it.
*facepalm* okay, I had a very strange idea for an encounter while reading this. I have no idea why this popped into my head, but...

The Bimbo Raptor Rangers. A trio of raptor-morphs who run around the island acting like knock-off Sailor Moon/Power Ranger types, ambushing people at random for 'justice'. Also they're all bimbo-ified.
Like I said above: You should be able to make comments and suggestions in the gdoc so feel free to share them :)

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
@Blue August Those raptors are all female ones or mixed one group/all males? As if other than female genders of their it need be using also Bro/Futa words. Hmmm a Bro Raptor Ra(n)gers... that may be some inspiration too.

I saw them as all super girly, though one of them being a trap would be cute. They don't all necessarily need to be 'bimbo-ified' as if by the items. They could all just be, y'know, bimbos. Because it's hilarious.
A frat of 'bro'-ified creatures could also be hilarious, don't even need to be dinos but... maybe bro-ntosaurs? /sadtrombone.wav

Like I said above: You should be able to make comments and suggestions in the gdoc so feel free to share them :)

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

edit - Yuck! That suggestion system is awful! I can't use it, I'll just list stuff here.

Additional Enemy/NPC Encounters
  • Brontosaur - Something like this.
  • Triceratops - These guys are cool.
  • Dimetradon - At this point I'm just mining my poor childhood for cool dinosaurs.
  • Mastodon - A potential non-dino creature that still fits into the whole prehistoric theme.
  • Sabretooth Tiger - Likewise a prehistoric non-dino creature.
  • Gigantopithicus - Could be someone's thing.
http://www.mhhe.com/socscience/anthropology/image-bank/kottak/chap06/kot37055_0607ta.jpg
I feel like a lot of these would be for the size lovers...

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well when I see or hear bimbofied in context of CoC of TiTS I usualy go first for npc or pc that used bimbo/bro-ficating item. It's still possible to have npc act like a bimbo withotu been changed too. Well that those rangers could be interesting in terms f not been actualy bimbo-fied too jsut acting like one. As hair color or body shape for bimbo/bro could be attained with other ways too.

Sep 15, 2016
I was working on a Kelpie enemy and TF since the bog is pretty empty and I'm a sucker for equine creatures, anyone has has any thoughts or opinions?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On equine enemies I do fell we need somone like tha for enc. And currently slowly but steady is written/writing horse/unicorn enemy/npv for been use in one of mods.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still if all those new waifus got any more use that: hey let fuck - it would be stil keeping some sort of balance even if titled toward waifus on having more final fantasy smut and waifumon added in general.

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
Hey all. New here on the forum. Been playing CoC/ Revamp mod for some time now and liked it a lot more than I'd thought I would. A thought I had is do gills do anything as of yet? If not, they could be used to open up a new area, say under the lake or other body of water, where you see Anemones, Shark Girls and maybe Tigersharks as well. It could add new situations and more lore/story to the aquatic species of the game.

Another thing, out of curiosity, are the Anemones finished or is there anymore content planed for them?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not think anyone have atm plans for Anemones and they're finished. But some expansion to them is always possible.

Ther is work done on making use of underwater areas but it all go at really slow pace :/

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
Definitely would enjoy seeing more of the Anemones as I quite liked them.

And shame about stuff going slowly. I'd offer to help, but I think the only real thing I can do is suggest stuff and offer new ideas.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I would say it could be slow due either peple working on it been busy with other stuff or just issues that come with existance of large lake bodies (that as some of CoC devs said should be already gone moment PC came - but that not mean in some more hidden places couldn;t be some lake or smth).

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
Personally I always got the feeling the canonical Lake in game was quite large and deep, but I might of missed some text that explains it's actual size. The fact that there's two islands in it(Marae's and Venus herself) kinda made me think it was large. Let alone the large number of Sharkgirls, Anemones and Slimes you see in it.

But yea, could get away with just putting it somewhere hidden if something larger and deeper is needed, say a cave entrance hidden somewhere that eventually empties out into a very large underground and underwater Chasm. Ambient lighting provided by your friendly video game glowing plants and fish.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lake acording to the lore is large large body of water and that only cuz Marae using her powers to stop demons magic from drying up it. And yes I think physicaly it's quite spacious place due to have those isalnds and all the enemies in it. Still can't compare to actualy sea.

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
Ahh, then lore-wise having a blatant full size ocean is technically impossible. Putting something of similar size underground seems the safest bet to tie to the lore without just completely breaking cannon. Either by having the area seemingly naturally protected some by corruption similar to Minerva's tower or having it only recently discovered by the demons so they haven't had time to dry it up.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah any way to make demons NOT notice or heck even sense if it possible that there is still some huge uncorrupted body of water would be only way to make them "explainable" with accordance to the lore.

And that may be that...like some near equal force to demons using their own powers to hide this water from demons so it's all in sort of balance cuz neither demons nor the other party getting too strong. Well yeah demons can be made easily but if there would be some enough powerfull other force I not tink their will not keep demons population by hunting and killing weakes of demons or mass slaughtering of imps.

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
Then we could have a safe heaven similar to Tel'Adre in the area. (for silly purposes for now it could be called Atlantis) Probably mostly populated by a fairly powerful race(mermaids maybe) and whatever other aquatic races.

Whenever corruption started to slowly seep into the area and they noticed, they immediately started work on damage control and slowing it down, as well as killing any demons feasible who come anywhere near the entrance. Unless we want the area to be completely pure, this allows for the ocean itself to be slightly corrupted which just opens up more possibilities. The city itself would be devoid, if not, only having vague traces of corruption.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh given one of peeps on discord server for mods meantioned making ala Rapture...well it could be quite untouced by corruption underwater city or actualy also quite tainted one. Even if surrounding ocean itself ill be on averange not so heavy polutted with all corrupting fluid that demons may try dump into it.

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
And now I want a Big Daddy TF/Armor~ Jokes aside, more water areas allows for a lot of new aquatic based races. Crab/Lobster, Clam, Mermaids, Squid/kraken, Angler, leviathan/Sea Dragon etc.

Reactions: Kesil

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not know what was exactly planned but knowing it suppose to be Rapture in CoCverse I assumed it was some pretty good ideas that writer have. As for scylla/kraken their can be bought TF item for scylla in one of mods tf shop. And with properly handling ocean will be scylla enemy to dropping those tf's too.

On crab part there ws also ideas form Liadri to amke merchat of this race for beach area selling some ocean related items.

Reactions: Liadri

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
I'll be excited whenever that gets made. Sounds interesting. And definitely will enjoy TFing into a Scylla.

A Crab on the bench would make sense. Making her a hermit crab would also be fitting. I find the idea of a crab girl hiding in a giant shell quite amusing. A random idea for a race that came to my head was Urchins. Biologically distant cousins to the Anemone, named so because of the similarities they share with the common sea creature.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Curently thinking about starting to write that Cancer/Girtabiliu TF.

Reactions: Ormael

CursedRena

Mar 6, 2017
An idea or possible suggestion for the hands of Cancer and Girtabiliu since I'm not sure what current idea for them is; Could have shell or chitin covering their arms and have retractable pincers growing around the wrist area. They can extend during combat to either rend and pinch and retract to be mild wrist guards but allow free use of hands.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
You mean non drider spider-morphs Nyseron?

I tried making a Spider-Morph but it limits me to two legs. I was hoping for a way to have eight like a real spider.
Think Quelaag from Dark Souls. (Sans the giant mouth under her torso)

tO5RJzO.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Spider-morphs in CoC ae only bipedal. For more legs like the one on pic above it would force PC to became drider.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's ok Nyseron. Looks like Fen decision back in a days to make spider-morph been bipedal ones with those that want more arms/legs to needs to go for drider form.