These are not the fluffy snakes you are looking for.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
So i am new on these forums and there is hardly any better way to introduce myself then creating a post relating to one of the earliest races in the game "The Naleen". Now you maybe thinking what's there to talk about these cute fluffy snakes? well the fact that if you are going for that Naga bodytype steele look when your Naga race score reaches 5 or above you get instantly converted to their race! That's right you cant just be a Steele Snek you only can be a Fluffy Steele Snek (which you must agree sounds like a mouthful try to say it 10 times in rapidly). This is a old problem that exists from almost the beginning and was never been addressed even though almost everyone who made a naga character probably faced it. So instead of Naleen racial description appearing after you reach Naga score of 5 can we have it triggering from additionally having atleast 2-3 points in Feline Race score. Also a Lamia Description if you have a human face and maybe elfin ears if it doesn't exist YET would be nice. A responce from @Jacques00 would be nice cause i am pretty sure this is in your field of expertise.

Reactions: Irrlicht

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Say Well, it is a bit diffrent.
There are two important scores for naga and naleen. The Naleen score, and the Naga score. First includes things like All Naga stuff, snakegenitlas, some fluffy stuff.
Later just checks if you got a nagabodytyp and overwites all other races that do not also suport naga boydtypes (so all but Naleen).
But there is a problem.

I, for once, got a Naga Steele. And they can never be a herm, because a Naga with approtiate Naga genitlas is, if they got both pairs, a Naleen.
I love Naleen, but my Steele is so obviously no Naleen that it realy does not fit...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I think this should probably go in the bug report section?

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015
I'm not sure it would count as a bug though, it sounds more like this is just how the code is written and would have to have the code reworked in order to account for different racial scores and break up naleen/naga scores to be more forgiving with different body parts.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
My best sugestion would be to change the Naleen-rating to only count genitals once, so that you would get only a single point to naleen even as a herm.
Aditional, one could raise the naleen-cap one point.