The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh. That's bad... A girl always needs to have an alchemy kit! Actually, I think I have a spare one around here somewhere..." She says, looking around the lab. She slithers over to different parts of the lab, searching through her possessions. After a while, she comes back with a metal briefcase, which she opens to reveal a portable alchemy kit. "Here you go! Five hundred credits for a beginner's alchemy kit!" She says cheerily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"... I don't know what niggles me more. the "Beginner"  part or the fact that you are charging me." Regardless she takes out her credit chit "I also need some advanced working components, just whatever you might have around will suffice... though there is one that I am not sure you will have and I wouldn't blame you for not keeping it. Hepaclodrian... have any?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, no offence. It's just what I had lying around at the time. Plus, this one won't break again! As for the advanced working components, yes, I have some. As for the Hepaclodrian..." She looks at Olivia shrewdly. "I have plenty. Why do you need it?" She asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alex wants me to use lethal rounds... so I was going to use it to make daylight darts." She quickly holds up her hands "Yes! I know how fucking dangerous it is... but if we really want to make it look like our intent is to destroy the base then we need to pull out the stops."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see... One moment." She slithers off to the back of her lab and bends to reach the bottom drawers, her shapely ass in the air. She says like that for a few moments, swaying back and forth between the drawers, before she comes up with a big glass jar of bubbling yellow liquid. She slithers back over and hands it to her. "Don't really need it, so you can have it for free. As for the advanced stuff.... Hold on." She moves around the lab, collecting various small and large items, before walking back to Olivia. "Here you go." She says, handing her the stuff. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Awesome" She hands her her credit chit "Here, for whatever the cost of the advanced components" She hands Alex the basic stuff while she holds the yellow liquid very carefully in both hands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Thanks." Kiliara mutters, sticking the credit chits in one of the pockets of her lab coat. "Anything else?" She asks, looking at Alex, who shakes his head. "Alright then! I'll just put my little Carvy to sleep!" She says happily, moving over to Carver, picking him up under one arm like a football, and exiting the lab through another door. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok Alex... back to the ship please." She holds the bottle away from her body at arms length. "Nasty business this... real nasty. Ever seen Daylight go to work on someone before?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It... basically eats people from within. It first blinds you, survivors say it was like staring at the sun up close. Then it attacks your muscles and organs while, quickly rendering you unable to move. It surges throughout your entire body before ending with your brain... which melts away inside of your skull. Proven to kill in exactly 1 minute 30 seconds with only 1 known cure so far. Moonlight, which is made from the run off of making Daylight. I will be giving you the moonlight darts just in case...." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes go wider and wider as she describes what happens. "Oh my god... That's fucking brutal..." He says with horror, before his face breaks out into a sadistic grin. "I like it. A fitting end to traitors. I'll keep the moonlight darts, as you request. You never know, right?" He says, shrugging. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Exactly. Since you will be more in the thick of it than I will, you can give them the cure before I can. If you think they could be a value to us." She steps back into the ship and heads to the cargo bay. "Just set that stuff on the table over there Alex." She takes out a sealed box which she sets her jar in and quickly seals it again "Ok... I will need my gas mask, safety gloves and put the ship in lock down till this stabalizes." She starts moving around gathering the needed tools.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Okay... Hold on." He walks over to the cupboard and opens it, tossing her the gas mask and safety gloves before leaving and setting the ship in lockdown. A blast door seals over the normal door, effectively cutting her off from the rest of the ship. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ship remains eerily silent and still for nearly five hours before the lock down is lifted from within and she steps out, freshly showered. "Alex, you waiting out here for me?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She is immediately bowled over by a huge black ball of worry. "Oh my god what took so long I was so worried!" Alex says, pretty much wrapping her whole body with his, nuzzling into her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and wiggles in his arms, but can't even hope to break the worry hug "Sorry! It takes a while to start, even longer to get things going and then a while to clean up! I had to sterilize the cargo bay and shower before coming back out! Everything is fine though, it all worked out." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex slowly lets go of her. "Oh. Okay..." He looks at her for a few seconds before pulling her back into the hug. "Nope. Still miss you too much." He mutters, his chin on her head. "So how many did you make?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She happily returns the hug. "I made 24 Daylight and Moonlight with everything that she gave me. That is four clips worth of liquid death and it's only cure." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see. There were... I think... Twenty members in Cinnara's team. Well... We got four extra in case we need to kill someone extra dead!" He chuckles, rubbing her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia wiggles a bit more and pops free from his grasp "Speak of which. Come on." She grabs his hand and walks back into the ship and into her room where she hands him a tin can full of pain balls, red and blue. "Here. this way you can mark targets for me. Blue is non lethal, red is lethal."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're kidding me. Paintballs? I'm going to be blasting things to oblivion with a regular gun. Where do I even get a paintball gun!?" He says, a confused look on his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just stares at him with a deadpan look. "Alex... sweetie... you are the strongest, fastest guy I know. just throw it at them." She takes a blue ball and squeezes it where it easily pops between her hands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks, then closes his eyes and facepalms. "Right. Of course. Duuuh!" He says, his hand and face coming away blue. He stares at his hand for a second before realising what happened and then starts laughing. "Is my face blue!?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, hang on." She wipes her hands on his face, smearing more blue paint around "Yes, it is most certainly blue now!" She laughs happily. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs with her, before he grins mischievously and pulls her into a kiss, smearing her face with blue paint while his tongue slips into her mouth, his lips locking with hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps her arms around his shoulders and pushes into the kiss, her tongue weaving with his as she accepts the passionate embrace. With a few steps forward she is pressed up against him as close as possible. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hugs her tightly, lifting her off her feet as he slowly spins around the room. Then, he presses her against the wall, his hands dropping to grope at her ass. "Olivia... I need you... Right here, right now." He pants, his breath coming hot and fast, his half-lidded eyes looking into hers. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs his shirt and wipes off her face before pulling it off of him and wiping off his. "There, last issue out of the way." with a surprising push she topples him over onto her bed and jumps on top of him, pressing back into the kiss as her hands work on his belt. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He kisses her back, his hands working at the zipper of her jumpsuit. With a tug, he pulls it all the way down, letting her breasts pop out. He immediately grabs her breasts, gently squeezing and groping the flesh as his other hand tugs the suit off, throwing it to the side before pressing down at the small of her back, pressing her closer to himself. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She finally gets the damn belt off and sends his pants flying off and onto the ground. She grinds her hardening cocks agaisnt his while pushing her chest against his hand and her lips against his. She practically radiates desire right now, eager for his touch.