The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There is silence for a few seconds, and Olivia can hear the bedsprings creaking as Rina gets up to leave, then despairs as she hears the door shut. 

Suddenly, she feels the hardest smack she has ever received in her life hit her ass with bruising force. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes some kind of noise between a squeal and a surprise yell as she lifts her head and looks over her shoulder. "Do what now?!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina wags her finger at her with narrowed eyes, then points back to the floor, indicating she should bend her head to the floor again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A small whimper comes from her throat as she lowers her head back down and braces herself. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina lays into her ass again and again and again, until the skin is red and raw from being slapped so much. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The gel lining in her suit took the worst of it, but she would still have hand shaped bruises on her ass cheeks for at least the rest of the day as she grits her teeth and tries not to cry out. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina finally stops after almost ten straight minutes of spanking her ass. Then, she hears more footsteps as Rina walks around and sits on the bed before reaching over with a clawed foot and tilting Olivia's face up. "It felt satisfyingly good to do that! You're forgiven now." She says, grinning wide. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Despite the roaring fire of pain coursing through her now very tender ass... a smile spread across her face as she looked up at Rina. "Really? Even though I did something so horrible to you? You would just forgive me?" She was fighting the urge to pounce her and snag a kiss. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What, you don't think ten minutes of the hardest spanking you've ever received was punishment enough? I can do more, if you want." She says, grinning and raising a hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds her hands up in protest. "No no! My ass is already on fire as it is." She smiles and stands up. "Can I hug you now?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina nods and holds out her arms, smiling. "Come here, you horny idiot." She says, wiggling her fingers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia all but throws herself at Rina, grabbing her in a tight hug while pressing her face into her neck. "I'm so sorry! I love you!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina laughs and nuzzles her back, kissing her face. And the back of her neck. "I know, Olivia. I know!" She says happily, her arms wrapping tightly around her, pressing them closer. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After a few minutes of just embracing Rina, her devious smile comes back. "Hey... wanna see some saucy photos I got of Brynn?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pulls out her phone and flicks open the photo bin."Alright, so I have these nude ones here. I personally like the butterfly legs here, the feet by head here and the side shot here." She scrolls down to the red suit one "Then we stuck her in this racy outfit! I like the face down ass up here, then one where it looks like she is holding her legs open here and of course, the one leg straight up here!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina laughs and laughs until tears are streaming down her face, hugging her aching sides. "Ooh! Ahahahahaha! Oh my god my ribs huuuurt! Hahahaha! This is too funnyyyy!! You have to show this to Pyro!" She squeals, rolling around on the bed laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up with a smile and leans her head out the door. "Pyro! Get in here you giant sexy woman!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Within minutes, Pyro is in. "Hey Olivia! What's–" She sees the pictures on Olivia's phone and immediately bursts out laughing. "Oh my gaaawwdd! Is that Brynn!? Haha holy shit how did you do it!?" She squeals, her face dark grey from laughing so hard. As if on cue, Brynn pops her head in. "Guys, what's all the commotion ab-" Then she notices Olivia's phone in her hand, as well as the pictures on it, and flushes a darker shade of red. "Oliviaaaaa!" She leaps at her, trying to grab the phone out of her hands. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs happily and runs away "you never said I couldn't show the others! RASHA! RASHA GET IN HERE QUICK!" She runs around the room avoiding Brynn. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It was impliiiiieeed!" She yells, continuing to chase her around the room. Rasha immediately runs in, followed by Alex, and sees Brynn chasing Olivia around the room while Rina and Pyro are laughing their heads off. "What happened!?" They yell, unable to see Olivia's phone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She runs over and quickly shows them both the picture of Brynn, naked and with her feet on either side of her head, pussy and ass on full display, before running away again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha's eyes go wide, and she collapses to the floor, laughing as Brynn wails and chases Olivia again. Alex just chuckles before running forwards and tackling Brynn, sending them both onto the bed with a loud "Oof!" From Brynn. "Now why would you react like that, hmm? You have nothing to be ashamed of!" He says, pinning the struggling Brynn down. "Aleeeex! Get oooooffff!!" She whines, trying in vain to escape his grasp. "Oh come on, sis. Nobody here cares, do they? They've all seen you naked at some point or the other! Except maybe Rasha. But my gut tells me that's going to be fixed sooner than you think..." He says, looking back over his shoulder and winking at Rasha, who blushes and looks away. Brynn gives up the ghost with a weak moan, her head flopping onto the bed. "I... Hate you all..." She mumbles weakly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia slowly calms down, wiping tears away from her eyes as she closes down her phone. "No you don't Brynn, you are just frustrated that everyone got to see you naked before you would normally show them, I was expediting the process! Besides, Alex is right! You have nothing to hide down below sexy! you have curves that would make any girl be jealous." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Oh my GOD. Didn't receive the fucking notification!] 

Brynn whimpers and buries her face in the mattress, mumbling something that sounds suspiciously like "I'm too shy!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slides up to the side of the bed. "Alex... it seems she needs some... attitude adjustment. Please, assist me in this procedure." In the blink of an eye she has her hands on Brynn and is giving her the tickle fingers something fierce. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex raises an eyebrow when she asks him a rather odd request, but grins and immediately joins her, tickling the defenceless Brynn. She squeals and laughs, trying to wiggle out of their tickling fingers. "Aaah! No! Ahahaha! Stooooop! Ehehehe! Yaaaaaiiii!!" She yells, laughing and trying to bat their hands away. 

[NOW I got it. -_- ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Admit it Brynn! Say 'i'm a sexy girl who has nothing to hide!' Say it or the tickling continues!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaaaaahahahaha! Okay okay I'm a sexy girl with nothing to hide now stooooppppp!!" She yells, rolling around on the bed as they tickle her her mercilessly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pulls her hands away and looks around the room. "You all heard it right? She finally admitted the truth! Good job Brynn!" She gives her butt a light slap.