The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh.. neat! Simple plan, hope it works simply as well." She gets up and starts walking out. "Come on Vena! I am excited to... meet the ship..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex makes a gagging noise, but stands up when Vena does. "I'm interested to see how it goes." He says as an explanation when Vena raises an eyebrow at him.

She shakes her head and grabs Olivia's hand, leading her through the maze of the ship's insides, and down to the engine room. They see a massive, cylindrical object right in the middle of the room, glowing red, from which screams seem to be emanating.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... why is it screaming? That doesn't sound good...." She says in a nervous voice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Oh that's not the ship. That's what powers the ship." She slams her fist on the side of the cylinder twice. "We put souls in there to be sexually tortured by ethereal succubi. Infinite energy!" She says with a chuckle. "Nothing too brutal, in case you were wondering. Just getting raped with massive cocks, and... Well... I have no idea." She says with a shrug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... that is rather different but I imagine this big boss lady will be tossed in there as well. Should make for another good battery."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yeah. More power is always better. But you wanted her to yourself first, right?" She asks with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am still thinking on that... to be honest, I wouldn't mind just sending her to Hedonaz right off the bat... letting him deal with the bitch."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, you could deal with her first. Get some revenge of your own..." She murmurs, leading her over to a wall that seems to be made of thicker tentacles than the others.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Stroke the walls. Go ahead." She murmurs, taking her hand and placing it on the wall before slowly stroking one of the tentacles. The ship groans at her touch, and the tentacles come to life, slowly creeping across the floor towards them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and reaches out to caress one of the tenctales "Hello there big guy... my name is Olivia... I can tell it is a great pleasure to meet you!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The ship hums, and the tentacles slowly start to wrap around her legs. More tentacles come out of the wall, forming a sort of chair behind her and Vena as they lift the girls off their feet.
Then, six bulbous, almost phallic tentacles appear; three hover over Olivia's holes, as if waiting for permission, while the other three just slam right into Vena, who moans in delight. The cocks are around 11 inches long, and three inches thick, and look like balls stuffed in a leathery sock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and sits in the offered chair of tentacles while she nods her head "Go ahead, it is more than alright."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The chair, having no seat, makes her sink in such a way that it leaves her butt hanging below, her legs raised in the air, and her back rested against the back of the tentacle chair.
The tentacles then rub against her pussy and ass for a moment before slowly sinking in, and immediately starting to vibrate. The one above her mouth gently prods her lips, as if politely asking for entrance.

[What do you call those things? Recliners?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Yea, where you recline back in the chair, feet up and all that]

She shudders and moans as the tentacles slide inside of her holes and vibrate. She giggles as the third one is so polite and gives it a quick kiss before opening her mouth wide to let it in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The tentacle slides into her mouth, but doesn't vibrate, simply sliding in and out slowly.
More tentacles come out of the walls and prod at her pussy and ass, as if asking if she could take more.
Looking over to Vena, she'd see the succubus android moaning like a whore in total bliss as she's pounded doggystyle; hard and fast by two tentacles in each hole, the one in her mouth making her throat bulge as it slams into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans around the tentacle in her mouth, nodding her head and wiggling her hips at the tentacles. given the size of Alex's knots, she could likely take three in each hole before reaching her limit!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The tentacles slam in, followed by another pair in each hole, the tentacles stretching her out wide as they twist into a helical structure and start fucking her at a brisk pace, making her ass and tits jiggle with each thrust. The one in her mouth also starts to move faster, but slower than its brothers currently fucking her ass and pussy.

She catches a glimpse of Alex standing off the side, his pants around his ankles as he jerks his cocks, his eyes fixed on the girls getting reamed by the tentacles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She spreads her legs wide open to give the tentacles free reign on her holes while her cocks and balls jiggle and bounce with the rest of her body, pleasure washing through her as she moans and groans in the ships embrace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Another tentacle slides out from the wall, this one having a slit in it, almost like a pussy. It immediately slams down onto her dicks, enveloping it in warm, rubbery, somewhat slimy flesh as it squelches and slurps around, getting her dicks in to the base before starting to bounce up and down.
The tentacles in her ass and pussy pick up the pace, slamming into her faster as it drives her closer and closer to an orgasm.

She hears a sudden yelp, and the next thing she knows, Alex is above her, completely naked, his dicks dangling down. The tentacles lower him a bit so his dicks are between her breasts, and then before he can protest, slam two vibrating tentacles into his ass, which makes him buck his hips forwards, fucking her tits as the tentacles fuck him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
And it just keeps getting better! Her cocks throb and she moan s in bliss as the hollow tentacle engulfs them in slimy hot tightness, her holes squeezing around the tentacles inside of her and she even has Alex's cocks moving back and forth between her breasts. Already pre cum leaks from her cocks as pleasure boils up inside of her, her sensitive nature kicking in as the ship works wonders on her body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The tentacles start moving faster, really slamming into her harder and faster now, Alex grunting and moaning as his ass Is also abused by the tentacles while his dicks slide through Olivia's tits. The tentacles start to corkscrew inside her, trying to push her over the edge even faster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a loud moan she crashes into orgasm, soaking the tentacle in her pussy while her cocks throb and spray their huge load down the hollow tentacle wrapped around them. She writhes and squirms, as her legendary load pumps out of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The tentacle bulges as she cums, and the bulges move down the tentacles, being absorbed by the ship.
Alex cums too, groaning loudly as his dick twitches between her breasts before firing a giant load all over her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is caught slighlty off guard due to her own orgasm ripping through her body, which causes her to miss most of his cum, the rest dripping to the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The ship slowly pulls the tentacles out of them before lowering them to the ground, whereas it just dumps Vena into a puddle of her own cum.

[Dinner.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays there on the floor, panting but smiling for a minute before groaning and slowly pushing herself up to a sitting position "I... really like this ship. Alex! I want a living ship now!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"...... I don't think I'm going to get you a ship that randomly grabs people and starts raping them!" He grumbles, flipping off the wall of tentacles. Before he can react, a tentacle shoots out, fast as lightning, and smacks him right across the face! It was in a no-no gesture at him before quickly withdrawing, and leaving him with a perfect poker face, and Vena rolling on the ground laughing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia looses it again, laughing hard enough to make her wheeze rather than breath! "Ahahahahahahah! you just got bitch slapped by a ship! I guess we know who is really in charge here!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex turns to her, still with that poker face. "You're not getting a living ship. End of story." He says flatly before getting up and walking out.

"Aww don't worry. We have plenty to give." Vena says with a giggle. "You can have one if you want! These ships are really special. They can even adapt to the pilot!" She says with a grin.