The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. That can wait..." Alex murmurs, and there's a minute of silence before the elevator dings, and he steps inside, holding the door open for them while his tail pokes the button that will take them to the surface.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps inside and leans against his side as they head up toward the surface. "So here we go...l of to try and win this war."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw... It's a nice change for you to be doing the lovey dovey stuff for once..." Alex murmurs, coiling his tail around her and pulling her closer. "And yeah. Off we go to win this war..." He murmurs, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Win the war, kill the bitch, free the people and be the heroes! That is the hope at least."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... have not gotten that far. I guess move back down to Hamina and make sure my kids have a good setting for their lives? Find a new job?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm." Vena murmurs, just nodding once.

The elevator quickly reaches the surface, and they all step out, walking to the ship.

The inside of the ship is... Strange, to say the least. It resembles the exterior in its appearance, and the walls seem to pulse and breathe, as if they have a life of their own. To the left and the right, she can see passages leading deeper into the ship, and can hear voices filtering down through the passages.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Yes, yes it is. Go ahead. Touch the wall." Vena says with a little smile, pushing her towards it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The ship groans slightly when her hand makes contact with the wall, which feels like warm, living flesh, and a few tentacles come out of the wall, gently running over her body.

"Aww... He thinks you're me, don't you, you cute little thing?" Vena murmurs, smiling a she gives the wall a little rub. More tentacles come out of the wall and rub over her body, which makes her giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"woa... that is so cool! A giant living ship! Ok, first thing that comes to mind... but do you fuck this ship? Can you even do that?" She asks while the tentacles rub over her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course I have. Sex with a ship is awesome!" Vena says, giggling and patting the ship, which slips a tentacle between her legs to rub at her pussy, which makes her coo. "Mm... Later, boy. We've got business to attend to... Although I'll be coming down to the engine room later..." She murmurs with a chuckle.

"..... Gross." Is all Alex mutters.
"Don't knock it till you try it, babe!" Vena says with a laugh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises her hand "I wanna try it! I wanna make sexy friends with the huge ship!" She says with a grin on her face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Both of you... Are messed up in the head..." Alex mumbles, shaking his head.

"Oh sure! Just come down to the engine room after the briefing, and I'll show you how to get this bad boy to fuck you absolutely silly!" Vena says with a laugh, completely ignoring Alex.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and nods her head "Alright, lets get to briefing first! Which way do we go?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Down there." Vena says, walking towards her right. She leads them through a practical labyrinth of passageways before they come out into a room with a large circular holo table. Around it are Neo, Brynn, Pyro, Skull, and a strange creature she has never seen before, with a shiny black, hairless, Armoured looking body, and a mouth full of exposed, sharp teeth, like a permanent macabre grin.

"Ah. About time you got here. Please. Take a seat. We're about to begin." Neo says, motioning to one of the seats.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"sorry, got rather distracted." She says with a grin, walking in and taking a seat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex mutters something about fucking like crazy before he too takes a seat, between her and Vena.

"Alright... So..." Neo pulls up a holo projection of the base's layout. "This is the base we're going to attack. Now the problem is, this also happens to be one of their stores. Hiding in plain sight. At the same time, civilians will prevent anyone trying to attack, because they know that you guys," He nods to the rebels. "Have morals. But we don't. So, what we're going to do is... We're going to use a gas dispersion system to fill the air with powdered lust gas, and then when the civvies are too busy engaging in sexual activities, we move in. That's the first stage. Any questions?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he looks around the table.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, won't this lust gas effect us as well when we move in to the base? Or do you have an answer stored for that as well. Is uppose a good gas mask will do it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Noted. Now for stage two, we send in the shock troops to take care of the soldiers, those who aren't fucking like rabbits already. Jason here," he nods to the unknown creature. "Will be taking care of that." He says.
"Yessss. Not a problem, ssssir." Jason hisses.
"Skull, of course, will be assisting him. Once all the soldiers are wiped out, we move to stage three. Any questions?" Neo says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She speaks up yet again "Hi Jason! My name is Olivia! Anything I should know about your preferred methods so I don't get in your way when we meet up? I have never seen anyone like you before so a few bits of insight would be great."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jason stares at her for a long awkward moment. "You will not be coming with usss." He hisses. "And asss to what I am... I am an XX Trooper. Ssssmarter than my cousinsss."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Anyway... After the troops have been wiped out, the rebels and I shall enter the base, and take out the leader. She will, of course, have her own guards. Your job," he nods to Skull and Jason. "Is to make sure no reinforcements get in. Any questions?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright... Now we have about three days before we get there, so..." He waves his hands. "Do what you want." He says, turning off the holo projection.