The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmmm, then I am an all you can eat buffet huh?" She shivers at the gentle touch to her balls before pushing forward, sinking into her ass and pussy once again with a soft moan. "Mmm, such lovely holes you have... Skull is a lucky guy..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhhhh yeeessss! Yes you are...." She murmurs, her holes immediately clinging to her cocks. "And he has no idea... But he's warming to the idea of fucking me the more he fucks me." She murmurs, chuckling and slipping her hands down her back to slip them into her holes to toy with her g-spot and prostate.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia shivers and starts to fuck Vena where they stand, gently sliding her cocks in and out as a change of pace compared to the rather violent domination from the night before. "Mmm, it feels much nicer to be in control and actually enjoy this body of yours."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... I'm sure it does. I'm literally built for sex, my dear." She murmurs, her tail sliding up Olivia's pussy and going for her womb, resting at her parted cervix before suddenly starting to vibrate!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out an adorble moan of pleasure and starts thrusting faster as Vena teased her cervix. "Oh fuck! Yes! That is some talent you have! Ooooh!" Her cock are throbbing like mad thanks to the added stimulation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why thank you, Olivia." Vena murmurs with a chuckle as her fingers start to move faster, rubbing her prostate and g-spot as she lets out soft moans and coos as she's fucked by Olivia's large horse cocks. Her pussy and ass tighten up even more, making Olivia's dicks feel as if they're sliding through warm, wet, tight gloves!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Shiiiiiit.... still sensitive!" She cries out before suddenly hitting orgasm, spraying another massive load into Vena's hungry ass and pussy, moaning loudly as she writhes in pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena grunts as she has an orgasm as well, femcum hitting the floor as she moans huskily into Olivia's ear, her body shivering with delight as she's filled with cum. As soon as she winds down from the orgasm, she kisses Olivia's neck again. "Mm... Thanks for the meal, babe." She murmurs with a chuckle before pulling her fingers and tail out of her ass and pussy and spanking her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You are... more than welcome." She says with a smile, resting on Vena's back for a moment before pulling out. "So.. am I on a crash course for being a demon now? Or would I have to keep fucking you to move it forward?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You'd have to keep fucking me to move it forward, babe. Speaking of which, your horns have grown a little." She says with a chuckle, poking her horns in turn.

[Did you see my Syncharion post?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... so I won't go any farther than this? Since you obviously won't be around for much longer once we finish this mission." She reaches up to poke her slightly longer horns. "I am almost disappointed... this new look goes with my little fangs."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeeelll who knows. I could send a demon priestess here, or even have Skull create a copy of myself!" She says with a chuckle. "Of course, my copy won't have my amazing, slutty personality, but she'll do the job. Or you could just keep fucking me on the ship. Or I could stay until you turn fully demon. The choice is all up to you." She murmurs, caressing her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't think Skull would like you spending so much time with me." She says with a chuckle, giving another light thrust into her stuffed holes "I could certianly keep on fucking you as we go though... try to milk as much as I can get."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles. "Skull doesn't really care, one way or another. He knows I'm carrying his child. He's also aware he doesn't feed me enough, so he's fine with me sleeping around." She murmurs, cooing a little as Olivia thrusts into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, then I wouldn't mind having someone as sexy as you around... though the others will likely get jelous. but that is fine... I can tend to them on the side." She is slowly thrusting in and out again, her cocks seemingly not having a limit right now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks for the compliment, Olivia. Now fuck me properly you little slut!" She says, suddenly locking her legs around her waist and spanking her ass hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth and quickly starts pounding her holes "You are one to talk you cum whore!" She lays a slap across her big jiggly tits.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah! Says the one who raped me all night!" She says with a laugh, spanking her ass again to get her moving faster as she moans out loud.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is now thrusting hard enough for her balls to slap loudly against Vena with each thrust "Oh yea, blame me for being under the influence of a god... when you threw yourself at the chance to be raped! Face it, if I am a 10 of 10 for being a slut, you are a 12!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gyaah~! Okay you're right! I'm a fucking slut! Now fuck me, you slut!" She says with a mix of a loud moan and a laugh as her holes tighten up, and her tail wriggles into her ass this time, pressing against her prostate before vibrating.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans right along side her, her ass clenching around her tail while her new tail wraps around Vena's leg. She bends over Vena and squishes her tits gainst her back so she can reach around and grab the huge jiggly mammories of her partner. "Mmmm! You are a real catch Vena! I never want to stop! Hedonaz help me if I loose my mind to your body!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There's plenty more like me, baby! Ooohhh yeah fuck me! Harder!" She yells, bucking her hips back against her to get her dick in deeper. "Mmm yeah! I love having my breasts played with!" She moans, grabbing her hand and making her squeeze harder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins as she continues to slam into these lovely holes, making her hands go much harder to the point she is mauling those huge breasts rather than just playing with them. She pinches her nipples and tugs them way out, squeezing her whole breasts so the flesh bulges between her fingers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena screams in pleasure as she's treated so roughly. Apparently she got off on this, which, after last night's relentless fucking, came as no surprise. "Ooh yeah baby! Fuck! I love your cocks!" She moans, demonic tongue hanging out as she's fucked in both holes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Well, if she liked it rough... that is what she is going to get! Olivia calls out her tentacles and quickly gags her with two of the, shoving two in each hole along with her cocks and using the last two to bind her arms behind her back while she continues to maul her tits and pound her holes "Like this you slut?! Like being helpless and treated like a toy?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gets a scream of pleasure as an answer, as Vena tightens up like crazy around all of her cocks, her tongue sliding deep into one of the tentacles. At least a foot or two, if the haze of lust her mind was sinking into retained any rational thoughts. Vena's ass ripples like jelly from the furious thrusting, a testament to her synthetic, yet organic make. Her breasts are soft and squishy in Olivia's hands, and give in to pressure easily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia indulges in Vena's body completely, going as deep as she can inside her holes while mauling her breasts hard enough that it would hurt a normal woman. Her mind was awash in pleasure yet she some how kept herself somewhat sane as she watches her plush body jiggle about. Pre cum is oozing into her form every cock and tentacles, a sing that Olivia will soon feed her again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena grunts and moans like a talented whore as she's constantly railed, and within a few minutes, cums hard, squealing as her holes tighten around Olivia's cocks once more, her tail going crazy in her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly follows Vena up, blowing another massive load into her already stuffed holes again! ... however, she doesn't stop this time! Fucking straight through her orgasm and continuing to pound away at her body. "So good... don't wanna stop... fuck you forever... mission can wait!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena just moans as her body is filled with cum, and then moans happily when Olivia decides to just keep fucking her.
Olivia feels her horns get larger after that last orgasm, starting to curl back behind her head before the growth stops. Her cocks thicken, and grow hard, bumpy nubs all over them, which just makes Vena moan even louder at the new, pleasurable sensations of the nubs rubbing around inside her. Her sensitivity also seems to be heightened, and she can acutely feel each and every inch of cock as it slams through the droid's tight holes.