The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She maons happily, cocks hardening against the bed as the droid eats her out "Mmmm! It is Alex's favorite hole to fuck. I shouldn't be surprised you can tell though."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles at that. "Yeah, guy sure seems like an ass man!" She says, giving her a light spank across the ass before mashing her face to Olivia's pussy, her demonic tongue sliding deep into her pussy to lick around at her insides. One hand goes to squeeze her balls, and the other goes to her asshole, gently fingering it with three fingers while her tail coils around both her dicks and starts to slowly jerk them off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia wails in bliss, her pussy clenching and her ass squeezing as they are toyed with. Her cocks are at full mast, throbbing as the tail strokes them off "Oh geeze! you are... really good at this!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All she gets in reply is a little chuckle before Vena's tongue slips into her womb, gently caressing the walls. Her fingers in her ass move faster, rubbing rhythmically over her prostate as her tail tightens around her dicks and jerks them off faster. The only thing that stays the same is the gentle squeezing of her balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With so much stimulation all at once, Olivia is soon reduced to a panting moaning mess, her cocks drooling pre cum and her pussy oozing into Vena's mouth. "Oh... gods... Hedonaz... gonnna... cuuuuum!" She cries out, spraying her monster load all over Vena and the bed while her holes squeeze down tightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena's tail goes into overdrive, jerking her as fast as she can to milk every drop, while she drinks all of Olivia's femcum down like a champ, not spilling a single drop.
Once she's done, she pats her butt and steps back. "Now... I imagine rape mode should be hitting in a few minutes..." She slides underneath her, pushing her up with her body, also on her hands and knees, her butt trapping Olivia's cocks between the cheeks. "So do whatever you want to me, baby!" She says.

Indeed, Olivia can feel the fires of a dark, twisted kind of lust starting to burn in the back of her mind, refilling her body's vigour, and telling her to rape and dominate everything in sight!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins, slightly with cruel intent, and grabs those wide hips before diving her cocks into her offered ass and pussy, instantly setting into a rapid fucking pace "Well then, don't mind if I do you latex slut!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena gasps loudly as the cocks slam into her ass and pussy, and immediately tightens up hard, moaning as Olivia starts rutting her right from the get go.
Her holes are far hotter than they have any right to be, and the dick in her ass feels like it's wrapped in warm, soft buns, while the dick in her pussy feels like it's being wrapped by a hot, silken, quickly wettening cloth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth and only goes harder and faster, never even thinking of slowing down as she pushes more on Vena, wanting to see her moaning beneath her as her connection to Hedonaz deepens in the night. "Hedonaz above! You are just the perfect cock sleeve! The way your holes feel around my cocks certainly tells me what you were originally made for!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gah! Ugh! Fuck, slow down, you're fucking me raw!" She screams, still moaning like a bitch in heat as Olivia rams into her harder and harder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why, would, I, do, That!?" she puncuates the last word with an extra hard thrust, her cock battering Vena even harder than ever as her grip remains like a vice "you were amde for this! Your body is great at it too! So no, I will not slow down at all!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Please! No! Fuck! Aargh~!" She groans, her holes squeezing down hard around Olivia's dicks as she practically rapes the droid, who's gasping and moaning loudly thanks to the rough fucking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Get ready... for load number one! I wonder how much you can hold before it overflows!" With a final push she hits her climax, blowing her legendary load into her ass and pussy at the same time, flooding the droid with her still virile cum as turning it off was the last thing on her mind.

[I gotta bounce, catch you tomorrow]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nooo! No no no not in my pussy! I'm going to get pregnaaaant!" She wails, squirming and moaning as she's flooded with cum, but surprisingly manages to keep it all in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles in amusement as she sows her seed in another fertile field. "Congratulations, I am the sing most virile person save for Hedonaz himself... enjoy your kiddos... but we are far from over!" All 8 tentacles slide out and attack her body, two in her ass, two in her pussy, two down her throat and the last two wrap around her tits and give them a good squeezing!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena gags and struggles as the tentacles stretch her wide open, and her eyes roll back into her head as she's completely, utterly, filled and used like a toy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All at once she starts to move, pounding her ass, pussy and throat without a single drop of mercy or care for Vena's well being, stealing her pleasure from the droids body without a care in the world. "Fuuuuck, you really are built for this! Feels fucking good to rail you in all holes! Maybe even better than Alex! Course, you have an extra hole to use!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She responds only by tightening her holes like a vice as she has a powerful orgasm, her screams of bliss cut off by the tentacles shoved down her throat. She collapses forward onto the bed, grunting and gasping as Olivia reams her holes over and over again, powerless to do much else.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia takes her like this all night long as she rides the wave of Hedonaz's power. She fucks Vena again and again and again, stuffing her full of cum until she is leaking from every hole she has... and then still continues to screw her over. It isn't until the night turns to morning and Olivia blows her last load does she finally pull her cocks from the poor droids holes... and then passes out from exhaustion.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She wakes up hours later... And immediately notices a few changes. Her skin has turned a dark purple, and she has tiny red horns sticking out of the sides of her forehead, as well as a spaded tail sticking out above her butt!
Vena is propped up on her elbow beside her, and has a grin on her face as she traces abstract patterns on Olivia's breasts. "So... Enjoyed last night?" She asks with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"uuuuugh... my everything is sore..." She reaches up to rub her forehead and feels the horns "Uhh... why do I feel horns? Why am I more purple than I originally thought? Do I have a tail?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, yes and yes. I did tell you I'm still technically a demon, right? You fuck me, that's the price you pay. But don't worry... That's just taking you closer to him..." She murmurs, leaning down to kiss her cheek tenderly. "And don't worry about me getting pregnant. I already was. Skull's." She says with a smile, rubbing her full belly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her mind swims with questions and confusion... but settles on her statement. "you told me you were synthetic! Not a demon!" She rolls off the bed and looks in the mirror... then starts checking herself out "Damn... I look good." She murmurs while striking a few poses.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah- Ah. I said I was only partly synthetic. And you never cared to ask what the other part was!" She says with a chuckle before getting off the bed and hugging her from behind. "And yes, you do. You're going to feel different too, after a while. Faster, stronger, tougher..." She murmurs, a hand holding her cheek and turning her head so Olivia is looking directly at her through the mirror reflection. "Just like me..." She whispers huskily in her ear before licking the edge of her ear, which makes her shiver.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She happily pushes into the kiss, leaning back against the larger woman's squishy body. "If I keep going at you, does that mean I will change faster? Cause so far I like what I see... in both of us." She says with a smirk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, of course... Have you seen Skull? He's already stronger than his counterparts..." She whispers, her hug tightening around Olivia.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos at the hug getting tighter, her cocks already rising "Do we have time for yet another round? Maybe less rapey this time... unless you want it like that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I suppose we do." She murmurs with a chuckle. "You want to do the fucking or should I? I can grow a dick too, you know." She murmurs, and Olivia feels a large, thick, throbbing appendage prod against her butt before receding.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you don't mind, I prefer to do the fucking... cause when Alex comes around I will go back to being fucked." She says, turning around so they are breast to breast and slipping her cocks between those thick thighs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and kisses her forehead. "Of course. I have no problem. I live on cum, anyway. Quite literally." She says with a chuckle before reaching down to grope her balls. "And Skull, being in the negative corruption range... Doesn't really feed me much unless I get him horny first. Which, by the way, is harder than you think." She says with a chuckle.