The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her hand firmly before stepping back. "well then, get yourself ready for a storm of customers." She laughs on her way out, beckoning to Helia and heading for Arryk's place.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Helia yips and follows along, running between her legs every now and then as they make their way down the street.

Reaching Arryk's brothel, they're greeted by the sound of sexual moans and feral grunts as patrons pleasure themselves with the slaves.
Inside, the receptionist doesn't look up. "We both know he's jobless, anyway." The Djinn from her first time snorts. "Go right up!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you!" She walks right up the stairs and knocks on his door "Arryk! Its your best friend and the light of your life!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well come in and suck my dick, then!" He calls out from behind the door with a laugh that lets her know he's joking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs right back and steps inside, sitting herself down and picking up Helia to her lap "Hello again Arryk, good to see you once more. I will just jump straight too it since I am sure you are curious. I have an idea that we all serve to benefit from. Have you heard of Janice's arts and crafts?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. Should I have?" He asks, sitting back in his chair and raising an eyebrow.

"Alright then. Here ya go." He says, setting down a bottle shaped like a man's torso down on the counter.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thanks." He says as he takes the bottle and walks back it his place. Once he opens the door he tosses the bottle to the Elves. "Go nuts." He says as he closes the door.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As of right now... no. But very soon, yes. You see... I am looking to get into the market myself to further spread my name. This little art shop was going under until I made a donation. Now I see to co own it with Janice, the owner right now. But how can you get sex hungry demons to care about art again? Hang a prize in front of their faces."

She folds her legs before continuing "So that is why I am here... I want you to host an art tournament. The top contenders will have their art on display in your brothels, thus increasing your decorations, while they get some sort of prize... maybe a one day pass for v.i.p service? Not only would this spread your name around more, it would mean people and slaves alike would need art supplies... and Janice holds the only art store in the city. So she gets business and word of her shop spreads as well."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Arlin catches it, fumbles, almost drops it, and then freezes with it hanging off the edge of his fingers, until Ilaria gently prises it away.
"Hey... Gaknar, right...? Thank you." Some murmurs, nodding sombrely.

His eyes wrinkle a bit as he strokes his chin. "Hmm.... This sounds rather interesting..." He murmurs, staring off into space as his mind runs through the numbers. "I suppose it would actually work out." He nods to her. "I'll take it up with the other investors. See what they think. But then here lies the problem. How often do we hold these art competitions?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

[Bath time.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It would have to be frequent enough to keep interest, but spaced out enough to give people time to think of new pieces of art. Maybe... once every four months? That means you would get 3 winner groups each human year. Though I worry that is too much time spaced out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Maybe once every three months. I think that should be enough time to keep some interest in between." He says, shrugging.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That also works, that would be 4 winner groups every human year. I think that should work out. Any other questions or do you simply have to talk to the investors now?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just the investors left. So..." He leans forward. "Rumour has it your male slave is out somewhere? He's been gone pretty long." He says, tilting his head slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My my, people are very nosy aren't they? I guess he did win the arena after all so people would pry. Yes, he is out on personal business that I sent him to is all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? What kinda personal business would require that much time?" He asks, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh what do you think Arryk? I am scouting... I want more, more of everything and I need someone who can hold their own for days on end to do that. What am I scouting for? Hmm, well a lady must have their secrets after all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow. "You do know I can tell when someone is lying through their teeth, right? Come on spit it out. What is he really doing?" He asks, the grin across his face starting to spread.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Oh of course he can]

"Aww, saw through it already? Well then." She leans across the table, getting closer and closer until they are nearly kissing "I... am not... telling you dear." She kisses his cheek and sits back laughing "That is for me to know and for no-one else to find out! I did send him off though, you are right about that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and sits back. "Very well. So have you invested in any other businesses? That's a smart choices for someone of your station." He says, nodding to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have been looking around but I don't know who I want to associate with. It will reflect back on me depending on what they do and if I back someone who then makes a stupid move I in turn will be seen as stupid. I guess you could say this push for more art will be a backing. But who else should I look in to? Any suggestions?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, you've already gotten your claws into the slave business and my brothel business, so..." He tilts his head. "Don't think there's anything left to invest in. Unless you wanna go for construction businesses. But those are risky investments, in my opinion." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very risky. Hmmm... you know... maybe it is time I make my own business? Rather than slave trading like I do with Jackal... perhaps I could go into slave training? I could train slaves in all the needed skills and show them than a life here is not the hell it looks to be... pun intended."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snort at that. "Nice pun. That's actually a good idea, but... Do you even have the slightest clue on how to train slaves?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually... I do. Not enough to start this business right now, but enough to consider doing it with further training. I know the basics and how to get them to start trusting you despite the origin of their stay here. But advanced things are beyond me... for now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, but then you'll also have to be careful and ensure that they don't get attached to you." He says, raising his eyebrows.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course, but that is simply how it goes isn't it? Whenever you hire out someone else to train your slave you run the risk of them not bonding to you so easily. It is really how you want it in the end. Truly loyal slaves are self taught after all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I could always show off my own slaves. Did I tell you that I recently broke in my most resilient girl? She went from reserved and slightly prudish to a total anal whore. She happily reaches for my cock on her own will, bending over and even went for a few morning rounds all without being pushed! She even walks around in nothing but fish nets without so much as a thought!"