The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're welcome, Phorsaal." She says with a chuckle, before leaning forward and kissing her cheeks. "Mm... You're so sexy..." She murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I am certainly glad you think so!" She returns the kiss and stands up with a stretch "Now then... what to do now? I got new magic under my belt, a lovely new girl here in our group... I should probably get out there and try to spread my name some more."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. But by doing what, though?" Syresh asks as she stretches out on the couch like a lazy, but sexy cat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"See, that is the hard part. I have already taken the arena and that will be hard to match. Ya know... that art store was on hard times and I made a hefty donation. Maybe... maybe I could partner up and try to bring it to the fore front?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Syresh is quiet for a moment. "Not really gonna do any good unless you have someone out there promoting art..." She murmurs, her face scrunching up a bit. "Demons tend to destroy more than they create. So unless some of them are convinced to hold... Say... An art contest that even slaves can take part in..." She shrugs. "Sales would go through the roof. Demons and slaves alike will be participating. Demons to sate their egos, and slaves sate their desire to do something other than fuck." She says, looking at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So we would need someone to host an art contest open to slaves and demons alike, with a prize large enough to get people to enter. Which means we need someone with some serious sway in the city... and a reason for them to even do this."

She rubs her chin in thought. "Arryk is a rising star around here... it could be a way to decorate his brothels?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Yes. But then he'd have to pick multiple winners, and most of the art would probably have to be erotic. Or... Teasing." She says, shrugging. "Not everybody can draw stuff like that. But yeah, you should probably give it a shot. Something is always better than nothing."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I am just throwing out ideas. Yea, if Arryk hosts it, the art would be erotic or teasing at least. But he is the only person I know that would possibly even give a rats ass about art. Going to the queen is out of the question... I doubt she would have time for such things as this. Bah, I guess Arryk will have to do... now how do we convince him to even do it? He is throwing money in so many directions already as he expands... I doubt he would want to offer up more money for the prize."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... You could tell him it would be a better way to get more attention, and therefore more customers. And it doesn't only have to be paintings. That woman sells clay too, I guess. Any self-respecting art store owner would, at any rate. They can be sculptures too. Sculptures always make a good addition to brothels." She says, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You... raise a fine point there. and if I co own that little art store... then people would know me as a supplier for fine arts. This could also be the return of creation to hell which would be an even bigger title to have by my name!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haha, of course not my dear." She folds her wings over her body as usual and heads for the door. First thing is first... I have to go and talk to that little store owner and work out a bit of a title change is all. Or... hmmm, I did extend an offer to join my harem... if she did that I would get the entire store... oooh, how devious! Take the store just when things would kick up!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaaand get hated for it for the rest of your liiiife! Plus she'd find every way to bring you doooooown!" Syresh sings out behind her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not if she loved me! Hahahah! Oh very well, I will be more gentle with this one and see if she will let me co own her little store for financial support."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She'd probably agree to that. Probably." Syresh says with a shrug as she rolls over, poking her dick between two couch cushions as she looks at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Geeze, don't fuck my couch! At the very least go fuck Blobby or someone else... cum stains are hard to get out. Now then, I will return in a while, catch you all again soon enough." She makes for the door ready to go and take business.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not fucking the damn couch!" Syresh yells out as she leaves.

Helia, as if sensing that's she's leaving- that, or she probably just heard the door open- immediately races out of the kitchen and up to Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My goodness, you are just a hyper puppy aren't you? Come along then Helia lets head on down and meet our new friend!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Walking down to the art shop with Helia trotting beside her, they see that the woman has fixed up the shop a bit. There are lights on the board, the place inside looks brighter and cleaner, and the windows have been cleaned as well. In fact, a lot of people seem to be giving curious glances to the shop, but most of them seem to be rather hesitant to go in.

[What was the woman's name again?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at the sight and steps inside with a grin "Janice! I have returned once again! Where are you my dear? The shop looks wonderful already!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Here behind the counter as always. Even got a few customers today!" She says, smiling when Phorsaal walks in. "Your donations really went a long way!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can see that! This place looks lovely already! Now then, I have come with a proposition for you." She walks over to her and leans on the counter, showing off her cleavage "You see, I have taken a liking to this little store of yours.. the idea of having a shop seems fun. Call it greed or a genuine interest in market practice... but I would like to help you out here at this shop. What I mean exactly is to be your financial aid and co owner. I am not the richest woman around, but with 11k chips to my name I could certainly keep this shop afloat for a while until sales pick up."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Umm..." Janice blinks at her, then slides her eyes away. "I... Um... I don't know... I mean... I saved up a lot to buy this place..." She murmurs, looking around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I understand that. Perhaps I should make it even more clear what I mean. For all intents and purposes, this store will be yours. You will run it, design it, craft it... all the things you signed up to do when you bought it. I will simply be in the back ground making sure you don't fall under again. Really all that would change is a second name behind your own."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Suppose that's acceptable. Umm... What are the terms and conditions? Did you make an official list or anything?" She asks, looking at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not yet, since I wanted to speak with you before flopping an official document on your counter. In fact... How about I prove how much I am willing to help? Have you heard of Arryk? He is a rising demon here in hell, opening up a chain of top class brothels. Well, I was the one who got him started so long ago. If you would accept my help, I will go to him and ask that he hold an art competition. If he makes a good enough prize then people will need supplies... and who's name will I put on the flyer?" She asks with a grin

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I've heard about this Arryk guy before... But since I never visit brothels..." She shrugs. "Didn't pay much attention to him. But yes..." She taps her chin. "Your idea is a rather good one." She muses, frowning contemplatively.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Consider this my trial run then. I get the ball rolling, he places the bait and you make the profit as slaves and demons alike pour into your shop to try and win the grand prize. If you like how things go... simply spread my name along with yours. I will use that as my signal to get an official document drafted for partnership."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She nods. "I can see that working. In that case, you'll have partial ownership of the shop." She says, nodding. "Provided things go well, of course."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Exactly. Do keep in mind that I don't want to take this shop from you dear.. just help it along and try out the market business myself." She smiles and extends a hand "Deal?"