The Silence?

AmelliaSD

Nov 12, 2017
Hey!

I was digging around the wiki some and I came across a page about the silence. It sounded awesome! I would love to play through a side story set in the TiTS universe. Wouldn't mind supporting it on a patron either if it ever came to that.

Anyway, it sounded awesome! I love the TiTS universe for more then just the sex. It has fantastic writing, and it really draws me in. Like a good book. Would love to see more projects and side stories like that.

On to the main point of the thread. What exactly happened to it? I found it on the wiki saying it was a spin off game and it told the adventures of Kara and her crew. It looked and sounded awesome! but... what happened to it?

The Wiki doesn't list if it was officially made or if it was just an endorsed fan project. Did some digging around the fourms, learned it was Savin and Gebben's side project. So, I'm assuming it has some official backing. But it is not listed for download anywhere on the site.

Did the project just kinda fizzle out? Are they planning to rerelease it once TiTS is finished?

As I mentioned previously, I would love to see more stories just set in the universe. Adventures of side characters, or even just entirely new characters. Even just another story like the Treatment which gives more insight into the crazy universe that is TiTS.

((Side note, I might be a little odd compared to most of the people playing these games in the fact of, I am not playing them for the sex scenes. They are a nice bonus, but I am playing them because I love the writing and stories. Same reason I loved the Monster Girl Quest trilogy. I've always found the more... perverted, forums of mediums tend to have more to say then normal media. They are not scared to make some statement.))

Veldrisk

Sep 21, 2015
Any chance of getting a download link along with links for the other spin-offs since flash is no longer supported on Chrome?

Reactions: cain.coc