Cait Hair Dye Gift

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Since the new Cait potrait (which I like by the way), gives Cait blond roots, can the game give us an option to give Cait alchemically enhanced hair dye to make Cait a natural pinkette?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
... give Cait alchemically enhanced hair dye to make Cait a natural pinkette?
I understand the concept of hair dye... but... what do you mean make her a 'natural pinkette'? The act of using hair dye to change her natural color kind of precludes her being a natural other color.
If you mean so that her hair always just grows out pink... it still wouldn't be her natural color. I don't think that aspect is really important, as opposed to an ordinary hair dye that just makes her all pink for the duration of the game.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
This is a purely semantic argument. What I mean is that Cait would be given a potion that makes her hair grow out pink.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm not really certain that adding a new parser and going back to every Cait scene where her hair color and/or the fact that she dyes it is referenced to change it from 'blonde with pink' to 'all pink' is anywhere on Savin's priority list, especially since the new art reflects how she was always written to be in the first place and the all-pink art was an artistic thing on DCL's part.