The princess' treasure?

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
So you can knick her undies, and wear them, and i assume that's going to lead to a hilarious variant for her first sex scene? I might wear them just cause of the stats but if that is planned i want to know so i can be sure they're on before her content drops.

"...are you wearing my underpants?" :oops:

Reactions: Savin

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Completely made up responses:
"Yeah, they're surprisingly easy to get into..." (Dark knight)
"No, it's a cursed, magical chastity belt that only the most beautiful princess in the Kingdom can remove with a kiss. At least, that's the prophecy. Are you... my chosen one?"(Champion)
"They looked so sexy and then I thought about you wearing them and then I got all hot and I wanted feel closer to you and now I've gone and ruined them and they're all [stretched out/soaked] just from me being here with you. How can I eeeeever make it up to you?" [bites lips and bats eyelashes.] (Bimbo)
"Oh, I... brought you a gift but... this was all I could find in a hurry to wrap it with..." ['Now- what're-we-gonna-do-about-this!?' gesture] (Silly mode)

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I might wear them just cause of the stats but if that is planned i want to know so i can be sure they're on before her content drops.
All indications point to 'Yes'.

Varena.png

Varena 2.png