The old race and the first meeting

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Alright I'm just gonna stop you right there. Your mastery of English prose is so far below the minimum standards for submission that there's no hope of salvaging it even on a technical level, to say nothing of the prose's quality.

I can only recommend you pick up some modern fiction books and really start analyzing how the language works in practice.

Reactions: khanivore

khanivore

Nov 21, 2023
Alright I'm just gonna stop you right there. Your mastery of English prose is so far below the minimum standards for submission that there's no hope of salvaging it even on a technical level, to say nothing of the prose's quality.

I can only recommend you pick up some modern fiction books and really start analyzing how the language works in practice.
I'm really happy to see that you were following me savin but to be honest i'm not looking for anything special and i also understand how terrible my language is so i'm sorry for my work up until now.

khanivore

Nov 21, 2023
I wanted to apologize to whoever that was reading my work, i'm sorry that i wasted your time with my weak work , i won't try to write anymore , again i'm very sorry

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: waterpanther7

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Less self-deprecation and more learning from the situation. Read. Write. Repeat.