The nursery

Ruby078

Sep 8, 2015
I know your working on the next planet and such but can you make the nursery and make it where the kids can be companions like tamwolf you can add more children from different races later im say this because I don't like the message saying the bot took them to the nursery when there is now please make it im sure a few people agree.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
I know your working on the next planet and such but can you make the nursery and make it where the kids can be companions like tamwolf you can add more children from different races later im say this because I don't like the message saying the bot took them to the nursery when there is now please make it im sure a few people agree.

If you could make that thing you just typed into something legible, that'd be great.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
^pregophile

not an insult tho, obvi

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, nursery's on the agenda. No, you can't recruit your kids. 

Are there many other stuff higher on the agenda than nursery atm?

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Are there many other stuff higher on the agenda than nursery atm?

Ships and space battles, psionics, the ice planet and that alternate start planet, pregnancy itself...

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Totes.
The nursery may be the thing I care about in TiTs the most, even though it's not in yet. That's because I hope to write a lot of stuff for it. Kinda been waiting on the edge of my seat for it to open up.

Would you be working on stuff involving the children from your creations or will you be doing joint-op stuff to write scenes for more?

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would you be working on stuff involving the children from your creations or will you be doing joint-op stuff to write scenes for more?

Both, if I have my way. As I've stated many times, I'd quite happily write pregnancy content for almost every damn NPC in the game. 

My massive pregboner is actually the entire reason I found Fengames in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Both, if I have my way. As I've stated many times, I'd quite happily write pregnancy content for almost every damn NPC in the game. 

I'm already getting a nice tingly feeling. :parrot:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ships and space battles, psionics, the ice planet and that alternate start planet, pregnancy itself...

I got feeling Psionics and Ice Planet may be around if not slight below Nursery on plate. But that Fen or Sav to correct me if I wrong.

I hope respective npc's writers would be "cooperative" on that stuff too (mainly looking for one particular as I kinda got high hope for one non your npc that would have some pregnancy content added someday)

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I hope respective npc's writers would be "cooperative" on that stuff too (mainly looking for one particular as I kinda got high hope for one non your npc that would have some pregnancy content added someday)

Just to be clear, when I say other people's NPCs, I'm mainly talking about enemy encounters or very peripheral ones. Not title waifus. And with permission first.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nagh I not thinking about one of those big shoots waifu that other written. That their stuff and would their or not add pregnancy contest too. Well not sure if npc I keep have in mind that I wish to see preg content added is very peripheral one in your opinion (I fear it isn't).

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
your own kids as companions....

View attachment 1353

when they hit puberty  that army could handle both world wars single handedly. Imagine that many girls pms ing at once. oh the horror oh the humanity

Just to be clear, when I say other people's NPCs, I'm mainly talking about enemy encounters or very peripheral ones. Not title waifus. And with permission first.

You could probably write  ones or cockvines and  for pitcher pods at liest since there random enemy encounters or even c snakes  eggs. Not sure who wrote what in those regards.

As far as I know the only other preg kids  you can currently have are half nyr ones,  the crab boss babies, and that one shop keeper's on myrellion(forgot her name) brhi  that red myr deserter you can knock up and the new addition of  raske egg daddy babies you can do. that should be enough to input the nursery to some extent I would think.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
When the nursery happens, mind if I get in on this?

Have to check with Fen for sure, but yeah, totes. The only thing I really intend to write for it is the head caregiver and the Water Princesses (and maybe some stuff for [half-]nyrea). TBH I think the most productive thing you could do would be to swing around and add pregshit to existing enemies (male rask, zil, sydians especially. A generic "knocked up by a New Texan Bull" would be good, but lol nine months of preggers). Feel free to check out the ideas doc Fen and I jammed out back in like, May. Take the stuff about kids aging with a grain of salt unless Codemeister Gedtron gets involved :p

Also shouldn't this be in the tits general sub?

Yes. Putting things in the right forum is hard. 

MY PERSONAL order of priority would actually look something like this:

• SyriQuest
  • Space Mechanics
  • Space Encounters / Battles (at least 2-3)
  • The Nursery
  • Cured Reaha
  • Encounters for Uveto Station / Irestead
  • Opening up the Ice Plains / Glacial Rift
  • Uveto Enemy Encounters
  • Christmas Break probably
  • Some kind of big Uveto questline
  • Design psychic mechanics
  • Add some kind of psi-parasite and a psi-augmentation
  • Glance vaguely in the direction of Alt. P1.
Got NFI what Fenbutt's order of operations is going to be, but I don't think he's going to be super involved in spessshit and Uveto. Hopefully we'll be able to jam on PC-psionics sometime in the new year, at least. 

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Have to check with Fen for sure, but yeah, totes. The only thing I really intend to write for it is the head caregiver and the Water Princesses (and maybe some stuff for [half-]nyrea). TBH I think the most productive thing you could do would be to swing around and add pregshit to existing enemies (male rask, zil, sydians especially. A generic "knocked up by a New Texan Bull" would be good, but lol nine months of preggers). Feel free to check out the ideas doc Fen and I jammed out back in like, May. Take the stuff about kids aging with a grain of salt unless Codemeister Gedtron gets involved :p

Yes. Putting things in the right forum is hard. 

MY PERSONAL order of priority would actually look something like this:

• SyriQuest
  • Space Mechanics
  • Space Encounters / Battles (at least 2-3)
  • The Nursery
  • Cured Reaha
  • Encounters for Uveto Station / Irestead
  • Opening up the Ice Plains / Glacial Rift
  • Uveto Enemy Encounters
  • Christmas Break probably
  • Some kind of big Uveto questline
  • Design psychic mechanics
  • Add some kind of psi-parasite and a psi-augmentation
  • Glance vaguely in the direction of Alt. P1.
Got NFI what Fenbutt's order of operations is going to be, but I don't think he's going to be super involved in spessshit and Uveto. Hopefully we'll be able to jam on PC-psionics sometime in the new year, at least. 

My suggestion to the doc would be for tracking the kids you  could do a galactic gps tracking  implant. like the ones we have now for dogs that some people are talking about putting in kids to protect them from kidnappings  etc.. ffr the red myr  veteran I would recommend bihi. (I think her name is) the red myr deserter you can knock up. One she is a deserter already so no ties to myrellion anymore, two you already knocked her up and have a kid with her. seems it would be fitting she raise  it and since she is a deserter I think sympathetic to the golds enough  she can raise any other myr  kids you have as a job on station. working with the nurse/mombot.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Take the stuff about kids aging with a grain of salt unless Codemeister Gedtron gets involved :p

My answer to anyone who asked "Why can't I interact with my two year old kid?" would be "The same reason you haven't lost that intergalactic rat-race and with it, your cheap-as-free maternity ward."

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
 My answer to anyone who asked "Why can't I interact with my two year old kid?" would be "The same reason you haven't lost that intergalactic rat-race and with it, your cheap-as-free maternity ward."

You will need to put that on a bulletin for all the ones you do. Otherwise people will be asking that. I'm just glad to see the reasoning as to why it wouldn't be smart to be spending all your time with your kids while you are trying to earn your fortune or lack there of. The only time I would see it suitable to be seeing your children while doing so is by the Nursery sending you updates and/or pictures to the Steele e-mail. A long way in the future of the game it may become a point where you can spend time with them personally but right now you have a lot of stuff to be doing. Looking after a baby while fighting an alien that would be more then happy to screw you while your attention is elsewhere is a bad way to be going on an adventure.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015

since the nursery is on tavros station and has it's own floor  according to the doc. You should be able to ride lift up  pop in for  visits. then  head back out into the black with out a problem.  I didn't think anyone mentioned taking your offspring from the nursery safety  to join your quest. That would be stupid. I believe they  just wanted to be able to pop in say hi i'm your dad/mom just checking up on you sport  kiddo etc.. like your dad did to you growing up or and I like the idea. Someone posted about the nurse bot/teacher can send you  mail photo's of your kids.  how about  there classwork drawings or letters to inform you of their progress in school. could even be a parent teacher event down the road   about one of your offspring.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015

I have no idea how my post got merged with jims. I miss the old forums. things were simpler then.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Alas, the old forums are doomed to be a fading memory.   But I will never forget...

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

But then how am I supposed to knock Syri up and then have incest threesomes with her and her mother?  Clearly I'll just have to knock up my cousin as well so they'll be too pregnant to chase the fortune.  That's how that works, right?

In all seriousness, while pregnancy isn't my thing I can't think of anyone I'd rather have handling the nursery and pregnancy content than you.  I look forward to seeing the results, though I also dearly hope my contraceptive or an equivalent gets in before random encounters can knock you up.  I rather enjoy my consequence-free creampies.

When quoting make sure you click the space below the gray line on the left.

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
I look forward to seeing the results, though I also dearly hope my contraceptive or an equivalent gets in before random encounters can knock you up.  I rather enjoy my consequence-free creampies.
This so much.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
But then how am I supposed to knock Syri up and then have incest threesomes with her and her mother?  Clearly I'll just have to knock up my cousin as well so they'll be too pregnant to chase the fortune.  That's how that works, right?

In all seriousness, while pregnancy isn't my thing I can't think of anyone I'd rather have handling the nursery and pregnancy content than you.  I look forward to seeing the results, though I also dearly hope my contraceptive or an equivalent gets in before random encounters can knock you up.  I rather enjoy my consequence-free creampies.

lol totes, but the pregnancy is fun too.

and unless the Syri quest actually brings her friend back and give her her girly bits back i think knocking her up is gonna be kinda hard, especially when you cant get a womb anywhere near her without a space age contraceptive... or being shoved... shes very pushy lol

now  the other hand, my sadistic side is totally down with knocking my dear old cousin up. Espically after that stunt she pulled way back on Mhen'ga, so yeah I think a little pregnancy revenge would be nice. I mean hell, its not like incest is completely out of the question. Not naming names but I was surprised to say the least... (trying hard not to drop spoilers).

Oh and Mr. JimThermic? Please for the love of pregnancy!!.... Embry! And maybe as a companion/recruit for the ship? But mostly i want her to have my baby.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
and unless the Syri quest actually brings her friend back and give her her girly bits back i think knocking her up is gonna be kinda hard, especially when you cant get a womb anywhere near her without a space age contraceptive... or being shoved... shes very pushy lol

Embry! And maybe as a companion/recruit for the ship? But mostly i want her to have my baby.

Looking over one of threads here you could find the one about exotic type of onaholes that Savin cooking in free time. And in gdoc there is meantioned one of them made of Syri pussy so well barely any chances for your scenario.

Embry will get x-pack someday in future so you can rest assured Jim-sama will not let her goes without preg/companion pack ^^ All you need it pantient to wait till it all happen eventualy.