The Jerynn bad end is the best thing that can ever happen ever.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
How do you bad end her? When i lost i think it puts me back in my ship .
Ask Kara for rewards while you're on her ship to lower her impression of you, otherwise she'll suicide bomb Amara to let you sneak away in the chaos.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Fuck... I'm so glad I didn't lose that fight... Though it is cool that it can happen.
It's nice to think about what Amara would do to you though, you're not exactly senselessly taking orders like the Myr Khan has due to the collar being on the lowest setting. I dunno, being owned by a dread lord doesn't actually sound so bad, especially if you have Shade on your side.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I mean, you can't beat that, but is there anything else like that?

The two brothel bad ends are quite similar, as is the taur public use one on NT. There's nothing as extreme, though.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It's nice to think about what Amara would do to you though, you're not exactly senselessly taking orders like the Myr Khan has due to the collar being on the lowest setting. I dunno, being owned by a dread lord doesn't actually sound so bad, especially if you have Shade on your side.
Oh, I was talking about Kara dying, but that sounds kinda nice. Not permanently, though.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I disagree with your assessment that the Jerynn bad end is the best thing that can ever happen.

For my money, taur public use and the Carrie and Cora bed ends almost seem like alternate good endings. Still, credit to Nonesuch for the Carrie and Cora bad end. A careful read through makes it kind of creepy how The Treatment reprograms(or should I say reconditions) Steele.

F

Franks

I love the Amara end on my femPCs, just wish it was more detailed. Ending up as Amara's concubine/breeding slut is hnngh-tier.

Reactions: Chiyose

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I second the OP's thought. Amara's bad end is good, but has a very short runway in terms of actual erotic content. PC loses, and then it's the bad end scene. The perverse thing about Jerynn's end is the slow-burn conditioning and just how much the PC is willing to go through with the extreme changes by the end. There are red flags all over earlier scenes and that just makes it better.

That said, Nonesuch does do really good content. I just wish there was more like the Jerynn end in the game.

Interesting thing about this game is realizing how much different kinks work for other people. Half of the stuff I didn't even realize I'd be into until reading it, Jerynn's end included. To each their own.

Reactions: Freed85 and Wsan

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
It leaves room for imagination.

Indeed it does. Mind you, I'm not saying it's lesser. I'm saying that I don't personally enjoy stop-start story arcs as much. It would be better to me if there had been some sort of established relationship with Amara. There isn't though.

Reactions: Chiyose

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Can't you get a leather harness from Jerynn? I got it once but could never get it again...

There's supposed to be a magnetic one, but I think the check that gives it to you is bugged. Only way I can get it now is with a save editor.

D

Deleted member 15512

Speaking of bad ends, I went ahead and tried out the SkinClear bad end. I never knew that sex game writing could be that spooky. Wait, I know Saya No Uta exists; Nevermind.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Speaking of bad ends, I went ahead and tried out the SkinClear bad end. I never knew that sex game writing could be that spooky. Wait, I know Saya No Uta exists; Nevermind.
This is why I don't tap into the horrors that is item bad ends.

D

Deleted member 15512

This is why I don't tap into the horrors that is item bad ends.

During that particular bad end, I was also getting emails from Ilaria about our children, which made it extra horrifying. How the hell did SkinClear even make it past the health and safety inspec- oh wait, it's the frontier, what even is health and safety.

K

Krynh

What do I need to do to get Jerryns bad end?
Well, not sure how I thought Jerryn was someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What do I need to do to get Jerryns bad end?

You've got to keep going out to the Tundra zone and freezing like a giant dumbass. If I ever do Jerynn stuff for Vava Groom, I will be making her more extreme scenes available through that instead.

K

Krynh

You've got to keep going out to the Tundra zone and freezing like a giant dumbass. If I ever do Jerynn stuff for Vava Groom, I will be making her more extreme scenes available through that instead.
Ohh that's Jerryn. I was confusing her with the Huskar wolf guy.

lego69lego

Oct 30, 2017
I agree that the Jerynn interactions and bad end are glorious. They're well-written and though I've never been interested in the fetish before the scenes so erotic.

I really hope more scenes with Jerynn are added to the game.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
I clicked into this game on a hentai site while searching for the tag all the way through, kinda disappointed that I didn't find any.

TheYounger

Jan 9, 2016
Carrie and Corra's "bad end" seem to give Steele everything they would want from becoming CEO. Too bad they wouldn't be able to strut around with executive guns on New Texas.