The Four Lands

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Well, since we are evacuating.” Sindianas owl was sent to her room to pick up Berwyn’s panties. While she turned to the rest of the party. “So any ideas how we fight a 30 feet tall, mountain of a woman and a demon lord of rats who probably has some bullshit up his sleeve.”

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The town empties out pretty quickly as you warn the town. Berwyn himself leads the towns folk off to Tel'Adre. As they flee, along with the harpies, you are all left alone with two lords on their way.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"Well... So, what's the plan folks? We'll need to hold them here long enough to keep them from just chasing us and the others from the town." She set up several quarterstaves in a slight pattern for just in case. "We might be able to beat down one of them if we focus on one of them long enough?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Having followed Diavolo, Brekka found the party. However, her slow feet kept her back. So, deciding to keep her distance, she stood about 40 feet away from the group, watching from a moderate distance as she stood next to the side of a building.

Throughout the day, she had been considering different courses of actions throughout it. Still, she knew that at least some of the members here were quite powerful, and decided to watch them before doing anything. Still, she was cautious, and waited to see what would happen.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"My smites are extra effective on demons, so if I can get a few good clean hits on the rat, then I can take him out pretty quickly. That said, he's likely got some tricks up his sleeve, like dissolving into a mass of rats or inflicting diseases. I'll be honest when I say that I've no clue how to take down that titan of a woman, other than dropping a building on her. I guess go for the eyes?" Diavolo was busy mumbling prayers between stating his ideas.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Theres a rather LARGE issue with getting to the rat, he's riding on her shoulders. Soo...unless you can climb a 30 feet tall shark demon lord without getting your face stomped, I doubt you will get into smiting range of the rat demon. I swear this would be so much easier if she was out of the picture. The way it stands now i could get 2 fireballs in on them. That should get both of them, but I doubt it would cause a lot of dmg to that woman.....Oh right...I forgot to mention. She has 4 arms a bow and a longsword and short sword. So this is what i think we should do....buy as much time as we can and then RUN. We need more power to fight that.”

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Making her way up to the town, Tarykrym would groan at the news, then approach the warlock.

“Get the turtle lady on the horn, she’ll still be useful here. I have a plan, we need her to hold the giant down for just a moment.”

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As the group discussed matters, Brekka approached, axe over shoulder.

“Well, I see you’re not in a good way,” she said, a smirk on her face. “Clearly another sign of how pathetic your gods are.” She then looked in the direction of the mountain. “Now, as I see it, I have two options: to join you in your noble quest, or to serve the demon lords, both equally appealing to me.” She then chuckled, pressing her thumb against the edge of the axe blade as she curved it down. “Now, of course, I won’t join you for free; all I request is for you to find me a sacrifice so I may spill its blood.” She then shrugged. “Or, I could go to the demon lords, who I think would give me ample opportunities for such a thing.”

She then grinned malevolently, showing her teeth as she looked at the group of heroes. “So, what do you say, heroes?”

Last edited:

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana reverted back to her annoyed look and turned to the dwarf woman. "You know what...I had enough of your BS. Go go on right ahead, join the demons, see how that works out for you. You see unlike you, we have seen a demon lord before and killed her. Her name was Lethice, you probably heard of her, the woman who ruled these lands however she wanted, but we killed her. And unlike you, we don't even boast about such a massive achievement. While you boast about the smallest bit of stupidity you can muster. What did you do in the meantime, while we actually engaged the hordes of demons? Let me guess, go from town to town like a crazy person challenging people, being a detriment basically. All that talk about blood and I'm willing to bet that each one of us here has probably spilled more demon blood than you spilled any type of blood in your life. You are all bark and no bite, all you do is talk and talk. When it comes down to being useful to society what are you? Useless waste.... But here's a newsflash for you, because we actually know how demon lords work. They wont take you in as an ally, they prefer puppy dog slaves. They will mind break you faster than you can blink, but hey it will make you forget your god. Who knows might be an improvement. It's almost like you didn't hear me when I said that woman was the Demon Lord of CONQUEST, they are very true to their titles. So go there and do what you do best bark like a dog, or actually stay here and make something of yourself. Either way you will actually be useful for once, either you help here, or you go and buy us some time while they mind break you. Granted it wont be much." She then gave a slight annoyed sigh and turned to Tarykrym. "Anyway whats your plan with the turtle lady? Also if we are getting help from the lake, I'd recommend keeping the sharks out of it. They might like their new Alpha....demon. That's another reason I wanted the rats out of here, we don't know if they can bend their kind to their will."

(Anyone actually remember how large Venus was. Cos I don't think she's as big as the demon. I know she was a giantess but not more.)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"Don't really care much for god talk right now miss, and frankly I'm not keen on stringing up some poor fucker for you to eviscerate on an altar. But that's just me, can't speak for the others." She grimaced as she observed Brekka, Very much uncertain of the individual that she'd likely have to watch her back around. But for now there were bigger fish to fry. "Well, don't know about you all, but I can try catching the massive bitches arrows and tossing them back. I doubt I'll have much luck there, but it's my best idea that I can run with. On the other hand, I can try polevaulting up to the giantess' shoulders and kicking the rat off of there for you. Shark wise that's a good point, they might just fall to her dominion if she gets close, or they'll enter a blood rage to try and take down the biggest thing on the field. Neither are that good as they might turn on us next. And... exceedingly well put."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As Sindiana spoke to her, tearing her entire view of how this should be to shreds, the dwarf fell to their knees, the axe clattering uselessly on the ground. “I must, no...it can’t...” she muttered to herself. She clutching her head, feeling a pain growing inside it. “I...thats...I’m not...”

Then, she began to scream, as her face convulsed with pain. “NO! I-THIS IS ME! I’M AN ACOLYTE OF ARMOK! I SHOULD NOT-I MUST SACRI-BLOOD-AAAAAAAH!”

Blood began dripping from her nostrils as her eyes rolled up. Whisps of pale magic poured from her mouth, streaming with ghastly luminescence. Her body was shaking, shivering as the ethereal energy rushed out of it.

Then, as it finally went, she fell down, hands on the ground, panting heavily, dripping with sweat. Looking up, she asked, eyes wide as she looked upon the group of heroes, “who...where...am I?”

Last edited:

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Ashar, those arrows are bigger than balista arrows....I really...don't think you can catch those."

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil looked down at the kobold "Ok... um... Just to let everyone know that I haven't had a rest between casting send spells sooooo..." He beamed at Brekka and Diavolo "Zealots! I'm counting on you two!" He then saw Brekka with a nose bleed and on the ground "... Hmm... wow... Even my patron is lees fickle than whoever you serve..."

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"I can try, Sindiana. That is unless you've got a better idea on how to keep her from impaling us with said balista of a bow she's wielding?" There was no venom to her words as she turned to face the downed Brekka. "...And I think you just yelled them in losing their god?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You hear a throat being cleared. Turning you see Tali, who stayed behind. "Umm I have an idea. It is risky but to be honest its as risky and fighting them and may offer a more permanent solution.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Ansil didn't you rest while everyone spent time training the Militia?"She was slightly confused for a moment, but remembering how crazy he was, the possibility snapped back to her. Hearing Ashar she turned to her. "No...I don't have a better idea, but lets leave that option as a final resort. Because if you fail...you will get hit and I really don't want to lose anyone here. As for her, maybe its a improvement." She motioned to the dwarf with a slightly annoyed expression.

Hearing the old woman clear her throat and her slight idea, Sindiana stopped to consider things for a moment. "Now risky or not....it might be one of the few things we do have, so by all means I'm very open to ideas."

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka, somewhat confused, not understanding much, tried to stand up, but felt the contents of stomach rising, before falling over again, this time on her hands. Then, she vomited on the ground.

Wiping off her mouth, she stood up, a look of disgust on her pale face. “Ugh,” she muttered, “why do I feel so awful? And how did I even come here?”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Did you forget about the snake woman that your monk slept with? XD) She takes a deep breath and lets it out as a sigh. "Well think on it. They came because you beat Lethice right? If, by some miracle, you beat them more will come. Maybe one, maybe two, maybe all of them at once. If you run from them they will follow and with their hordes as well. So what I suggest is that instead of having their attention outward have it be directed inward, to their own borders. By that I do mean make trouble in their home, maybe have them at each other's throats."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
(Not gonna lie I confused her for another chara, ima eddit and change that out.)
"Well I like the idea, but that's more for the future. I mean I have considered another option that is very similar if I'm honest.This land has many ways to mind control, or turn someone into a slave, even after Lethice was dealt with. So....If we SOMEHOW beat them, we could try to use that crap to well...have a stable foothold in the demon lands. Basically send them back and use them to not only protect our lands but well....maybe get other demon lords too. They would be useful pawns in such a quest. That could easily let us stir trouble inward, it also removes the Power vacuum that is formed if we killed these two. Like the one that happened because of Lethice. That said, I HAVE NO IDEA how to to that right now...Nor have a idea how to acquire something like that anytime soon. If we do beat them there will be some time till they wake up and then its gonna be this shit all over again..."

(Wheres Ceraph when ya need her xD)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka, still confused as she was recovering from her recent spiritual eviction, looked at Sindiana desperately. “Can you please tell me anything? Last thing I remember, I was in my clan’s ancestral tomb, searching for the necromancer who invaded it. Then I blacked our all the sudden, and now I’m here, without any clue to anything going on. So can any of you give me an idea of exactly what my happening right now?”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo, hearing the ultimatum that the crazy woman tried pushing on them, had quite enough. He took out his greatsword and was getting ready to remove the dwarf's malfunctioning head from her shoulders, until Sindiana began a tirade. He then backed down, but kept the sword drawn just in case. He then saw as she reacted much worse than he thought she would, and then spewed out some evil looking vapors. Diavolo tried to swinging his sword through them, but it looked to him to be as effective as trying to cut normal vapors. He watched as she then asked where she was, and how she got there. "Sounds like some kind of possession, mind control, or other creepy shit. Probably ask the warlock about creepy shit, the witch about mind control, and me about possessions after we've dealt with the current demon lord threat." Diavolo then turned to the rest of the group. "Well, Tarykym does have the most experience taking on opponents bigger than her, so her plan is probably not terrible. Then again, Tali's idea makes a bit more sense in the long run. Maybe we could always put the two together?"

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"A very good plan, Tali. And it'd probably work if we could get to them, but that'd require us actually managing to book it to their homes. No idea how, but if we could make it there then we'd probably have a better chance." She paused for a moment as she considered this. "Wait... If we follow their path back to where these two came from, we might be able to find how they got here so damned fast and use it against them! And if we wanna use it against them in the other sense, we could just outflank them, take out their forward base, and use it to ambush them."

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil looked to Sindiana "Well yes I did rest then a cute fire skeleton appeared and I had to use one spell slot for that, then I had to get back over here... So am I calling a giant woman?... Not gonna lie, but I do like to see a giant woman..."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Tali helps the dwarf up and hands her a cloth to to wipe herself. Taking a deep breath and letting it out she turns to the rest of the group. "I can get us there...though that is the risk you see. The umm basic plan is to pretend that you are slaves and transport you back home. Like I said there are risks involved but I think its the easiest way" She shrugs.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Well we could do that, but would it stop their current rampage? Because those two might cause a lot of damage before we succeed in this. You are right....the risk is enormous. The pretending that we are slaves...I have a few plans how to deal with that." She then smiled. "Remember I'm very Charming and I can have Lemmy air drop my supplies. They really don't weigh much"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As she listened, the dwarf did not understand much, as it was confusing. However, upon the mention of slavery she gave Tali a stern glare. “I won't pretend to be a slave,” she said, crossing her arms, " I would like to be treated with some dignity and respect, and even if it is false, is still something I'm not willing to do."

Last edited:

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil looks at himself "Yeah... I think I'm the only one here who looks the part... and kinda already is..."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Scowling at the suggestion, the bard would shake her head.

“Like I said, I’ve got a plan. We get to the lake, have the turtle hold the giant down for a moment, and I’ll gut the fucker from the inside out. You guys can drown the rat.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo looked at Tali. "Yeah, I'm with the dwarf and Tarykym on this one. If I'm going to march into demon territory, then I'm going to kill everything in my way getting there. The only flaw I see with short-stack's plan is that our giant woman may not be big enough to hold down the shark so we can tear her open."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“I feel like you two might be underestimating our opponents. We barely survived one demon lord last time, now its two of them. With one who specializes in combat. The slavery thing might be a good way in, plus i can probably alter myself to look like a monster. That said if everyone wants to do your plan i wont oppose it, just don't be surprised when we lose.”