The Four Lands

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Tilting her head slightly, the kobold would nod and smirk, before responding.

“Well, again, a better chance at surviving free. But also, once again, something you could settle with the village. Whether that’s help constructing anything you might need, food when they set up farms, or sex. They’re rat people, so you know they’re good for the last one.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo eyed the shark women and Venus skeptically. He didn't entirely like the idea of asking them for help, due to them swimming in corrupted waters, but knew it might be the only way to get reinforcements quickly. "I'd like to oversee this deal as well. We will be working together if you do agree, after all." Diavolo continually eyed the aquatic allies, or soon to be allies, up and down, trying to find a discernible weak point should things go sideways.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
They nod "Fine we will help and bargain later with the rats~" The sharks grin while Venus looks worried. Well the number one weakness you can see is that they're water based so on land they might not be all that good.

The wolf boy moans loudly as your cock slips in thanks to the lube and the mage hand.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“Wonderful, well we’ll bring the big demons right to you, all you need to do is hold them down and drown them. Venus, if you could do the main job, and sharks, you just help hold them down and maybe bleed them out~”

Grinning as she turned back to the paladin, she’d offer a slight, almost dismissive wave, before walking back to the town, before calling over her shoulder.

“Oh, and if you can get the anenomies or slimes to help, do so!”

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana thrust deep into Berwyn, as she leaned in to give him a kiss. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest, and Berwyn’s cock was in between them, rubbing itself on Sindiana’s body as she moved. She played with his hair and his ears as she did so.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo stood there and bit his lip, a habit he probably shouldn't have gotten himself into. The lake's residences' assistance, while good for the immediate threat, wouldn't be bad in the long run. That's at least what he thought. Hopefully he could count on Venus to make sure that the sharks didn't go overboard. He also didn't know if that order about slimes was directed at him or the sharks, so he just kinda brushed it off. For now, at least, he needed to find two missing mages. This town was going to need as many people defending it as possible, especially if one group of defenders turns on them.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The sharks shrug and get ready. One of the rat people tell the pally that Berwyn was last seen heading towards Sindiana's room.

He moans into the kiss as his tail wags fast as you fuck him.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Drawing near the village, a grim-looking armored dwarf woman walked, a great axe on her shoulder. Bearing on her pauldron was the symbol of a bloody anvil, a sign of her faith. Her ominous aura and unfeminine appearance gives a sense of unease as she approached, seeming to ignore onlookers.

434733d1-302d-4fcf-b381-1cddc735f3b0-jpeg.10271

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
After the kiss, Sindiana pulled away and looked at the wolf boys face, staring at him with a lust filled expression. She then put his legs on her shoulders, pulling Berwyn's ass a bit closer to her. "That's better, now I can really plow you deep." as soon as she finished saying that, Sindiana started to slam her cock into Berwyn at full force. Wet slapping sounds could be heard throughout the room. Her mage hand then appeared on his cock as it started to stroke him in sync with her movements. "Aaahhh yess...I knew this ass was made for me."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf boy doesn't last very long and is soon cumming again allover his chest while his ass milks your cock.

The towns folk back away from this new comer

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The dwarf, with a sudden swing of her axe, slammed the blade into the earth before shouting, “I am Brekka Blackaxe, slave of Armok, who is the God of Blood, Forger of Worlds, and Reshaper of Earth! I have come to challenge the priest of whatever pathetic god they worship and show him the true faith of war and bring my ultimate master violent favor!”

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Someone didn't last long, was getting fucked in your ass that much better? I see you looked forward to it more than you fucking me, don't worry I did as well." Sindiana continued her relentless assault, her pussy was getting very wet as cum from before went down her leg along with her own fluids. Sindiana loved the feeling of his ass milking her cock, she was getting drunk on the feeling. It was almost like she wasn't paying attention to anything else other than fucking Berwyn. After a long while she finally came inside him. Afterwards her movements became slightly sluggish, as she pulled her cock out of him. "Ahh....that was great."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Right about when Sindiana concluded taking the dog boy to pound town, Diavolo barged in. "Hey, Sindiana and/or Berwyn, I heard you two were in here." Diavolo looked down at the bed the two were on. "Okay. I'm going to have to catch you up on some stuff later but right now there is a crazy ax wielding dwarf ranting about challenging priests to combat to sate some blood god. Needless to say, I'm gonna need one of you two to blow her up or hold her down with magic while I beat the shit out of this clearly demon worshiping madwoman, so hurry up and get dressed." Diavolo then promptly closed the door.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“God dam it!!! Just when I wanted to relax and have some fun!” Sindiana was shouting at Duavolo, getting out of her bed and slowly getting dressed. “All I wanted was a bit of fucking and a little sloppy cum cuddle with Berwyn, but nooooo.......I can’t even have that!” Several bangs could be heard from inside the room as Sindiana was grabbing all of her mage apparel. Not long after a cum covered Sindiana burst trough the door and turned to Diavolo, pointing her finger at him. “You owe me.” She then whistled to her owl who came from the roof of the house and landed on her shoulder. It seemed like it spoke to her for a moment making her realize she looked like a cum filled mess. “Right...” Sindiana then cast a spell that made her spotless. “Now this better be good.”

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil just sighs and waves good bye "See you later Pyrrha..." He then just goes back into town and sees the Dwarf. Considering that he is technically a chosen of a god, they might want to fight him... So he decides to turn around and go sit in a dark corner.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"I'll do anything in my power to pay you back, but this is rather important. She appears to be some kind of fallen cleric or warlock serving a demon. Clerics can be pretty threatening in fights, despite what you may think, so I need your help. You're kinda the only person that can magically blow things up, aside from maybe Berwyn." Seeing now that Sindiana was ready and pissed, Diavolo set his eyes on the dwarf. "That's her. I'm going to go in and hit her really hard, and I need your help to immobilize her or blow her up. Ansil can't do this because he is hiding, Tarykym is busy talking with sharks, and I have no clue where Ashar is."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
She gave a sigh. “Just a crazed cleric and everyone fucked off......great...Before you hit her let me try something.” Sindiana then started to walk towards the cleric woman, stopping 35 feet from her. “So this is the crazed cleric I assume?” She turned to Diavolo and quickly back to the dwarf. “Look lady, we don't want any of your god BS around here. We have bigger problems than a deranged cleric looking to get their ass kicked. So get out of here before I have to actually waste spells on you that could be used on demons.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The wold boy quickly puts on his clothes, though he forgets his panties. "Umm surly miss you don't need to do this? Considering that we could be attack at any moment?"

From the mountains comes a huge flock of panicked harpies as they scream and flee.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka disdainfully looked at the two, leaning on her axe. “I see the priests in this town are so lily-livered in their way, that they can’t even fight on their own terms,” she sneered. “No, instead I see dogs: one a loyal idiot, the other two being bitches.”

She heard the screaming harpies, panicking and fleeing, but ignored them. “So, are you going to fight, temple hounds?”

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Oh for fuck sake......I swear this day cant get any better.” She then turned to Berwyn. “Well I guess you are right...” Sindiana took on a slightly more annoyed look and then turned to the dwarf. “Well lucky you we will have to postpone this for later. I have bigger fish to fry. Lemmy go see whats chasing them.” The owl flew out to the direction where the harpies came from. Meanwhile Sindiana threw a fire bolt 240 feet in the air to signal to the rest of the party where to gather, and to alert the harpies of their presence. “And now we wait, I swear I’m gonna nail that rat demon to the floor when we are done with this.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The harpies quickly makes their way to the town. Your owl goes on to fly into the mountains, after a bit he see what caused the harpies to panic. It was only two figures, granted one of them is quite huge.

The larger of the two figures looks like a 30 foot tall shark girl. Her skin is a blood red, with short cut yellowish hair pulled into a small pony tail, she has black eyes that seem to swallow light and would easily draw you into her gaze. A shark tail, easily adding another ten feet to her already large body, swishes lazily battering and and all rocks into the hills and trees. Her mouth is set into a lazy smirk, just showing off her sharp teeth. A single pair of boulder sized breasts sits on her chest and through the nipples are barbell piercings. At the tips of the piercings are orange red gems (Jacinth if ya care). The shark only wears a loin cloth to cover herself and it does nothing to hide her manhood. Most would use 'hung like a horse' but in her case hung like a tree would be best to describe her cock, with a set of huge balls to go with it. She has four arms, in her upper pair she holds a, sized up of course, long bow. In her lower pair of arms she holds a long sword and short sword and on her back just above her tail is a quiver of arrows.

A smaller figure sits on the huge amazon's shoulder at a more reasonable height of 5'5" is a rat man. He has grey-white fur, a short snout, large ears and yellow eyes. In his long fingered hands is a pipe that he smokes from, adding something into the pipe (Roll a Perception or Arcana check to know what it was), his two front teeth appear to be made of gold. In his ears are a few golden piercings that either have a single brownish red stone or many of such stones (Carnelian if ya care). He has a bit of a boyish look to his face, though at the moment he looks rather annoyed and pissed off. He wears a kilt of stiff dark blue cloth.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Seeing the flight of the harpies, Brekka pulls out her light crossbow, tuning the string. “I wonder,” she says, as she begins to put a bolt in, “how many birds do you think I can get?”

The dwarf knew that the mage wouldn’t allow this and try to stop her, but she wanted to see just how dedicated she was to ignoring her. If it meant a few harpies would die, she didn’t care; it would just mean more favor to Armok in that case.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana didn't reply to the dwarf, nor did she flinch, it was almost as if she was could not hear the dwarf. Her eyes were glazed over with a white hue, it looked like she was both blind and deaf. Sindiana looked like she was in a trance. She then spoke. "Evacuate the town.....The demon lord is here...and there's someone with him. She looks even more terrifying." She then bent her head a bit down and cleared her eyes. "Diavolo get everyone now!! Berwyn evacuate the town. A newly trained Militia will not survive that." Sindiana then cast mage armor on herself and started to go trough her books in a panic.

(12 Arcana check for the pipe, 14 for the Shark if i remember her from the book, also if i still have the book ima open that fucker to look for her.)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(For the pipe all you could see was a stone. For the shark with your memory and the book you know she is Chemosh the lady of conquest and a demon lord)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Ashar had, for the most part been simply examining the town for places she could reinforce it and places she could run drills for the civilians after the incident with Pyrhha. So focused was she in this endeavor that she'd initially missed sudden arrival of the blood calling Cleric. She was much less distracted when she'd heard the mass flight of harpies and seen the shadow cast by their flight. Moving to the front gate with considerable speed, she paused as she examined the assembly of her allies. "Oh, guessing you all saw the har- wait who's the... Nevermind, So, what seems to be sparking a panic?" This is of course when her mind caught up with her body and realized Sindiana's words. "...Well damn, I'd hoped we'd have had more time than that!"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Well its worse than you think....Its two demon lords...Remember how hard it was fighting one? And she was lust.....Chemosh is conquest. That woman looked waay more terrifying than Lethice. So... heres my plan, we evacuate, buy time for people and then if things go south, RUN!"

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil pouts a little bit since Pyrrha is no where to be seen. He comes out of his dark corner and looks at the demon lords and leans over to whisper to no one in particular "... Is anyone else wondering how they like... have relations?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As she heard the other’s talk, Brekka paused loading the bolt. A demon lord? On its way over here? This was not the wrong town to walk into, she thought as she put away the crossbow and looked to the others. “Blood and fury,” she muttered.

Hoisting the axe over her shoulder, she turned to the group. “So, are you going to fight here? Because I am. That way, I can really spill some blood on the ground!”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo paused. He hated the idea of evacuating the town almost as much as simply surrendering to Lethice, but if what Sindiana was true, and Diavolo knew she wouldn't lie about something like this, then it was wiser to run. "Roger that. Ashar, warn the east half, I'll warn the west. We should be able to take them to Tel' Adre. Ansil, try to find where Tarykym is, if you can't then meet back up with us." Diavolo looked at the blood crazed cleric. "Then you will die here." Diavolo then ran off to try and evacuate his portion of the town.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"Then you will die."

After the Paladin had ran off, Brekka thought about his words for a moment. It was true that, most likely, that would be true. She wasn't exactly capable of fighting off a demon lord by herself, let alone two; that alone was enough to tell her that if she stayed, she wouldn't last long. She was never particularly smart, but even she was aware of that in all likelihood, she would end up dead if she stayed any longer, and while she would like to go down fighting, she knew that wasn't how it was going to be.

Sighing, she shook her head and started walking in the direction Diavolo had went.