The Four Lands

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil pauses and decided to come out from hiding "Well then... I suppose that means that you can't kill me so I can relay the message... Oh and buy the way... Your bones are a lovely shade of white, is that natural or do you sunbathe?... Just asking cause most the bones I've seen are like... brownish yellow... Oh and my name is Ansil, what's your's?" He talked calmly and friendly.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"See....now was that so hard to say." She then moved her hand across his thigh, slowly moving it inside his robe to touch the bottom of his bulge. She gave him a gentle caress as she spoke "Aww pink...did you dress up just for me. You know it is my favorite color. Since you took soo much care of me I have to reward you now. I think I will start with emptying every single drop of cum from you." She then pulled him into her lap facing away from her, as his head rested on her tits. Sindiana then reached down to grab his cock and play with it a bit.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You see that besides his girlish looks the wolf boy is packing heat and by heat we mean that his 'red rocket' is 2" thick and long enough to poke the bottom of his chin. He blushes and looks up at you.

She tilts her head. "Pyrrha and thank you. Will you take the message?"

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Ashar watches the being now known as Pyrrha from a fairly decent bit of cover within the town. Knowing that she'd be able to sprint into the fray if this messenger turned hostile in the end.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil shrugged "Well... what's in it for me?... I'm a very picky courier, I need to pick the messages I deliver very carefully"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana was slightly shocked by the size the boy was packing, but she tried to not let it show. All that said it did make her more excited. "My...my someones been hiding a monster underneath his robes." She then started to slowly stroke his cock with one hand while she used the other one to massage his balls. "Now did you imagine my tits around this monster of yours slowly milking every drop of cum, or was it something else..." She then slowly started to nibble on his ear, teasingly trying to egg him on.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He blushes brightly "Well yes and you umm riding me" His hand caress your thighs as his cock gives a powerful throb in your hand

She blinks "The message is for the group of mortals that defeated Lady Lethice. Imps saw this group in this town and you are a member of this group. Will you take the message or shall I find another member of your group?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Riding you....well there's multiple ways I can do that." She gave a sinister grin. "But I guess we will start slow." She then moved herself and undid her dress revealing her naked body. She had smooth pale skin and her tits were fairly big. Slowly she approached his cock and placed it in between her breasts. She laid her mouth on his cock and started to lick the boys massive member.

Last edited:

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil sighs "Yes fine... I'll take the message" He puts at Pyrrha "You could have played along with it though... all this professionalism is boring."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Whilst Ansil spoke with the giant flaming skeleton and Ashar and Tarykym hid, Diavolo was getting people into position to defend the town. He knew that Ansil was a bit crazy, he knew he wasn't stupid or weak. Besides he had reinforcements aplenty. Still, he was nervous of that thing. He was also wondering where Sindiana was, or Berwin for that matter.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Sneering as the two spoke to each other, Tarykrym would talk low and wave her hands through the shadows, weaving them into a spell should it come to that.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He moans as his cock throbs and leaks pre-cum, he waves his hands a bit and his own mage hand starts to rub your ass

She nods "Very well. The message is from Lady Chemosh and Lord Chittr'k'k. The group that defeated Lady Lethice will surrender themselves to the Lord and Lady or they shall have to deal with you and the town themselves. You will not win that battle. Do you have a response?"

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil tapped a finger on his chin "Hmm... I do have a few responses... not sure which one to go with here..." He thought about it for a few more seconds and then snapped his fingers "Oh! Ok! Yeah! Picked the ones I wanted!" He then cleared his throat and said "We will not surrender... and I think Pyrrha is cute." Ansil beamed happily at her "Those are my responses... I just know Diavolo wouldn't surrender... Now do you have responses for my responses? Because I assure you I can come up with responses for your responses to my responses." He then did some mental counting and nodded "Yeah... I said that right."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Mmm...you should have told me you wanted to bring some magic into this." She then gave his cock a long lick going up to the tip where she rested her mouth. Sindiana then used both of her hands to squeeze her tits together and rubbing them against his cock. With her mouth she started to suck the tip of his cock, using her tongue to play with it as she sucked. She then moved the mage hand she had summoned from before to start playing with the boys ass, slowly it massaged the ring of his asshole as it moved in a circle.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He moans and slowly starts to move his hip, humping your tits. His mage hand warms up pleasantly as he rubs your ass and mimics your movements.

Her flame burns a bit brighter. "You do realize this will lead to your end yes?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana then slowly lowered her head onto his cock, taking as much of it as she could into her mouth, slowly easing it deep down her throat. Meanwhile her mage hand started to prod Berwyn's asshole as it tried to push itself inside.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil tilted his head and hummed "Hmmmm... do you mean calling you cute? Do I have to marry you now? Is that the end?" He then chuckled and shook his head "Look...If we were ok with subjugation, we wouldn't have stormed Lethice's palace... Look, as much as I want both side to come together to talk things over and make a deal that benefits both... I know that's not gonna happen... Your side believes they have a right to rule over all and our side..." He groaned as a hand went to his head. "...Some of us have higher powers making us fight... So... do you have a response to my response to your response to my response?... I would very much like it if I didn't have to fight today and just have a pleasant conversation."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The mage finger goes in easily, making him shoot some cum into your mouth.

"I thank you for the complement" She nods and turns "I shall deliver this message to my lord and lady. They will come and bring you back home in chains" She starts walking away

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana didn’t swallow the cum, she instead started to mix the cum with her saliva. Using it to coat Berwyn's cock, as she continued to deepthroat it. After a few moments she finally thrust her head back to get some air. Strings of cum and spit hanged from her mouth. Slowly as they hung there some started to break of covering her face and chest. “Haaa.....godd...you are big, but did having something up your ass feel that good....” She pushed her mage had a bit deeper. “Now tell me Berwyn do you want me to ride you, or.” She then cast a spell as a large cock sprouted from her crotch, completely hiding her wet pussy behind it.”Do you want me to ride you.” She then smirked and went back down to hug his cock, smearing her cheek with the cum that covered it. “I mean you could also have both.” She gave a playful smile as she kissed his cock one more time.

Last edited:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Keeping silent as she stuck to the shadows, the next sneer was directed at the blathering warlock.

Stepping out just enough to yell out to the demon, Tarykrym did just that.

“Neither of these demon lords are able to fly, are they?”

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
She sighed and slipped out of the camp to stand beside their allies in this regard, she leaned on her staff. "Frankly I doubt we're lucky enough for them to be lacking that talent. Now then guess we now know that this place shall be the location of a defensive engagement rather than us simply thinking it would happen."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo cautiously came up to the rest of the group, and out of earshot of the town's militia. "This is very much not a good thing. An attack directed at this town will likely destroy a lot of this town and kill most of the people here. I can only hope that they'll be dumb enough to come alone, or that the town can take on the hoard of imps. And that giant flaming skeleton is definitely going to be a problem too. We may need to get more reinforcements." Diavolo looked quite nervous, though with his helmet on, that was hard to see. "Regardless, we will be kicking demon ass when they do come."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He blushes bright "How about both?" His tail wags slowly

How shall you pass the time?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Good boy." She then pushed him down to on to the bed as she went on top of him. Sindiana then moved her pussy over his cock, slightly licking her lips. "I cant wait to see how you feel inside of me, my little puppy." Slowly she lowered herself on top of it as it started to go in rather easily. Unknown to Berwyn this was because of the spell she used beforehand and the amount of 'Lube' she applied to his cock."Aaahhh..." She started to let out loud moans as she pushed Berwyns cock deeper into her. Even after all of that it was still hard for her to fit the whole thing in. Sindiana tried to fit as much as she could, a slight bulge even appeared on her belly. "Ooohh...fuck yes" She then placed her hands on her stomach, starting to caress the bulge Berwyns cock made. "God you big...ah.." After taking a short breath Sindiana started to move. Starting slow at first but quickly picking up speed, as she moved her cock started to flop up and down lightly hitting Berwyns stomach.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“Hm, yeah, this could be an issue... hey, wait a second...”

Strolling down to the lake’s shore, the bard would start jumping and waving her arms, calling out loudly.

“Hey! Giant turtle lady! And shark ladies! I’ve got a deal for you all! Come here!”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He moans and bucks his hips to match your speed, while using his hands to jerk off your cock and massage your balls.

Venus and a few sharks gather by the shore. "What do you want?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana started to moan loudly as she rode Berwyn. The excitement of it all edged her closer and closer to cuming. Slight drops of precum started to come out of her cock. She rode him for a few minutes. Over time his cock slid in faster and faster, as Sindiana’s moans grew louder and louder. The more and more she rode him she could feel her legs starting to quiver. Meanwhile her magehand continued to prod Berwyn's ass. “Get ready...mmhh...and cum with me.” She then made the magehand squeeze Berwyn's prostate, as she let out one final moan. Her legs slightly gave way as cum came out of her own cock, onto Berwyn’s face.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“Well I was looking to make a deal, of course, one lady to a fair few others. We need a little help, you see.”

Pointing off to the village and then to the mountains, the kobold would present a plan to them.

“See, some demons are going to be coming over those mountains to try and kill everyone and everything here, you included. I’m thinking we work together, you see. I want to drown the bastards. If you lovely ladies wouldn’t mind, I’m sure we can cut a deal with the village just up there for reparations?”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The girly boy cums up into your womb as his knot expands. His mouth is open to take your cum.

They rub their chins "What do we get?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
A few moments pass as Sindiana gathered her thoughts. Her belly was slightly bigger from all the cum that war poured inside. Sindiana waved her hand and dismissed her mage hand. “Well....that, was quite something, but now its my turn.” She then slowly tried to get off Berwyn’s cock. It took a bit more force to get his knot out of her, but after that his cock just slid out. Cum slowly started to pour out of her pussy, falling on top of Berwyn’s cock. Sindiana put her hand under her pussy to collect some if it into her hand, and used it to lube up her cock. Afterward she did the same thing, but used her fingers to put some of Berwyn’s cum on his anus. Slowly she then moved to get her cock up to his anus, slowly prodding it. Placing her hands were over his waist for leverage. “I am curious if you have used your ass before, but theres one way to find out.” Sindiana then started to push her cock inside his ass.