The Fate of Irnia 0.6 is now available for public.

Asmo

Jan 20, 2016
Yes, Mind break / Mind control blowjob scene and romantic vanilla scene is coming in 0.1 build.

Sounds lovely, looking forward to it :D, small mistake on part tho, I meant male orc. Since they come raid every so often ;)

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
0.1 update is now available for public.
A small problem I have: On multiple occasions the game loops back to a earlier state.
For Example I kept the dwarf girl as slave but BOTH options after the talk with the mother loop back where you wake up and your mother pointing a pitchfork at the dwarf.
The same happens if you tell Corporal that the tavern should be closed for you that day (loops back with you waking up)

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
A small problem I have: On multiple occasions the game loops back to a earlier state.
For Example I kept the dwarf girl as slave but BOTH options after the talk with the mother loop back where you wake up and your mother pointing a pitchfork at the dwarf.
The same happens if you tell Corporal that the tavern should be closed for you that day (loops back with you waking up)
I found and fixed both problems. Will release a fixed version soon. I hope you still enjoy the build. Meanwhile, try to do a few actions differently. For example- cum inside Sandy instead of cuming outside or don't use sphere at her at all.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
I found and fixed both problems. Will release a fixed version soon. I hope you still enjoy the build. Meanwhile, try to do a few actions differently. For example- cum inside Sandy instead of cuming outside or don't use sphere at her at all.
Side note: Even if I cum in the tavern girl the loop exists.

Now something completely different:
I have seen that "BEST MULT CLUB" has commented on your Patreon. BE CAREFULL they took assets from AKABUR and have NO PERMISSION from him (mainly due to them making money FROM HIS ASSETS). They even go as far as tell ppl THAT THEY HAVE AKABURs permission/are friends with AKABUR, but AKABUR HIMSELF says that they should stop that (and he is PISSED).
They also lurk nearly EVERYWHERE if it is adult Patreon related and leave "nice and friendly" comments

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Side note: Even if I cum in the tavern girl the loop exists.

Now something completely different:
I have seen that "BEST MULT CLUB" has commented on your Patreon. BE CAREFULL they took assets from AKABUR and have NO PERMISSION from him (mainly due to them making money FROM HIS ASSETS). They even go as far as tell ppl THAT THEY HAVE AKABURs permission/are friends with AKABUR, but AKABUR HIMSELF says that they should stop that (and he is PISSED).
They also lurk nearly EVERYWHERE if it is adult Patreon related and leave "nice and friendly" comments
Well,if that's true- that is very filthy. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it., I can't even ban them since they are not my patrons. But yeah, I also noticed that they are "friendly" everywhere.

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
pretty good game, i only have three problems with it. 1st is consistency, the the dwarf girl i sent her to work with the corporal, but latter she was working at my home, there was also a line while i was sexing up the corporal that implied that i had previously had sex with sandy, i actually got kicked out. this breaks immersion. 2nd is story-line, i have no idea what is going on, which further breaks immersion. 3rd is the lack of ability to skip dialog you have already read.

asian persuasion

Apr 5, 2017
pretty good game, i only have three problems with it. 1st is consistency, the the dwarf girl i sent her to work with the corporal, but latter she was working at my home, there was also a line while i was sexing up the corporal that implied that i had previously had sex with sandy, i actually got kicked out. this breaks immersion.

those kinda just sound like bugs, but you're sort of mentioning them as if they're features. and some parts of the orc girl's route is definitely bugged, like the dialog in the tavern where you can ask her how she knew your name.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Been keeping an eye on this one for a while. It was a really neat idea to celebrate the game's first anniversary by releasing an up-to-date version free to everyone (especially as you hadn't previously released a public version since 0.1). I like a lot about this game, particularly the sex scene art and the variety of story options, and I think it also has one of the best mother-son incest stories I've played through. But there's quite a lot to criticise as well.

Firstly, I gotta be blunt: the English translation is a complete dog's breakfast. It's not at the level that you can never work out what it means, but there's barely a single line in the entire game that doesn't have at least some sort of error on it, whether it's incorrect tenses, singular and plural getting confused, jumbled particles, completely the wrong word being used, or the wrong character's name being put at the top of the text box. The entire English script needs a COMPLETE overhaul. You should look for investing in a native English-speaking editor to rewrite it for you. I can recommend you one if necessary.

Also, while it's probably impossible to do anything about at this stage, a lot of the story is, well, kinda silly, with random things happening completely at random. Like walking out of the tavern, being bashed to death by a mugger, and meeting the sexy grim reaper who sends you back to life because you're not allowed to die on your birthday (for some reason) and is happy to offer to fuck you at the drop of a hat. Or your sister suddenly showing up and telling you that you, an unemployed farmboy with no qualifications who's only just reached adulthood, has been put in charge of the entire country for some reason (I imagine "why you?" will be answered later, probably something to do with your father, but it's going to need to be a HELL of a good reason, not just "your father was a war hero, so you get made regent"). Or Ghorza's rapist father just wandering into the bar a few minutes after she tells you she's looking for a guy with a tattoo on his wrist (did she know he was coming there today, because it wasn't implied) and then she promptly vigilante-executes him, despite supposedly being to be an officer of the law. A lot of the character interactions don't really feel natural either, like refusing to tell your aunt Katrin what you're doing in the capital for no good reason, or Ghorza insisting on being called "Corporal" by everyone. And despite the story being pretty much built around it, the Sphere doesn't really do much at this point in the game. There are very few points where you actually get to use it, considering it's the icon of the game.

Also, a few gameplay issues: those couple of bits where you have to click a hidden patch on the screen instead of choosing a choice (like when you're looking for the Dragon's Claw for Sandy or when you need to hold out longer when fucking Lady Death)? Those suck, largely because they're SO few and far between and because there are NO hints anywhere in the game that things like that exist. Either make them a larger part of the game and make it clear that there are points where secrets are hidden in the background, or get rid of them, because having only a couple hidden in there (and they're not minor easter eggs, they're the defining choices of entire character routes) is obnoxious. Also, are you EVER going to go back and add in that missing bonus sex scene with your mother when you go back to bed again that first night you become a couple? It said "sorry, not in this version" in 0.1 and it's still saying the same thing in 0.22.

Visually, the sex scenes are fantastic, but the rest of the art is very inconsistent. During the scene where you, Miriam and Beatrice meet Katrin in the capital, all three woman are on screen at once and it's JARRINGLY obvious they were all drawn by totally different artists (for what it's worth, Miriam has the best art style of the three). Also, the Sphere's sprite still looks awful. It's low-rez, hasn't even had its background filtered out, and is visibly stretched horizontally, making it look more like a football than a sphere.

The game is coming along well, but I think it might help to step back and polish up the content you've got a bit before you continue on putting more in. It's definitely one of the better visual novels out there, particularly because of the hand-drawn 2D art, it just needs a bit of cleaning-up.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Been keeping an eye on this one for a while. It was a really neat idea to celebrate the game's first anniversary by releasing an up-to-date version free to everyone (especially as you hadn't previously released a public version since 0.1). I like a lot about this game, particularly the sex scene art and the variety of story options, and I think it also has one of the best mother-son incest stories I've played through. But there's quite a lot to criticise as well.

Firstly, I gotta be blunt: the English translation is a complete dog's breakfast. It's not at the level that you can never work out what it means, but there's barely a single line in the entire game that doesn't have at least some sort of error on it, whether it's incorrect tenses, singular and plural getting confused, jumbled particles, completely the wrong word being used, or the wrong character's name being put at the top of the text box. The entire English script needs a COMPLETE overhaul. You should look for investing in a native English-speaking editor to rewrite it for you. I can recommend you one if necessary.

Also, while it's probably impossible to do anything about at this stage, a lot of the story is, well, kinda silly, with random things happening completely at random. Like walking out of the tavern, being bashed to death by a mugger, and meeting the sexy grim reaper who sends you back to life because you're not allowed to die on your birthday (for some reason) and is happy to offer to fuck you at the drop of a hat. Or your sister suddenly showing up and telling you that you, an unemployed farmboy with no qualifications who's only just reached adulthood, has been put in charge of the entire country for some reason (I imagine "why you?" will be answered later, probably something to do with your father, but it's going to need to be a HELL of a good reason, not just "your father was a war hero, so you get made regent"). Or Ghorza's rapist father just wandering into the bar a few minutes after she tells you she's looking for a guy with a tattoo on his wrist (did she know he was coming there today, because it wasn't implied) and then she promptly vigilante-executes him, despite supposedly being to be an officer of the law. A lot of the character interactions don't really feel natural either, like refusing to tell your aunt Katrin what you're doing in the capital for no good reason, or Ghorza insisting on being called "Corporal" by everyone. And despite the story being pretty much built around it, the Sphere doesn't really do much at this point in the game. There are very few points where you actually get to use it, considering it's the icon of the game.

Also, a few gameplay issues: those couple of bits where you have to click a hidden patch on the screen instead of choosing a choice (like when you're looking for the Dragon's Claw for Sandy or when you need to hold out longer when fucking Lady Death)? Those suck, largely because they're SO few and far between and because there are NO hints anywhere in the game that things like that exist. Either make them a larger part of the game and make it clear that there are points where secrets are hidden in the background, or get rid of them, because having only a couple hidden in there (and they're not minor easter eggs, they're the defining choices of entire character routes) is obnoxious. Also, are you EVER going to go back and add in that missing bonus sex scene with your mother when you go back to bed again that first night you become a couple? It said "sorry, not in this version" in 0.1 and it's still saying the same thing in 0.22.

Visually, the sex scenes are fantastic, but the rest of the art is very inconsistent. During the scene where you, Miriam and Beatrice meet Katrin in the capital, all three woman are on screen at once and it's JARRINGLY obvious they were all drawn by totally different artists (for what it's worth, Miriam has the best art style of the three). Also, the Sphere's sprite still looks awful. It's low-rez, hasn't even had its background filtered out, and is visibly stretched horizontally, making it look more like a football than a sphere.

The game is coming along well, but I think it might help to step back and polish up the content you've got a bit before you continue on putting more in. It's definitely one of the better visual novels out there, particularly because of the hand-drawn 2D art, it just needs a bit of cleaning-up.

I really hate hidden choices...

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Oh, nice! But you should put an updated public link on your Patreon page. That was the first place I went to look, rather than the first post of this thread, and couldn't find it.

Dunno why, but this version runs like complete shit. When I tried opening it, it took several MINUTES before it'd finally run, and to get the fucking thing to close again I had to go to task manager and force-quit it. No idea what that's about, this is the first version that's run so badly.

But seriously, are you ever going to invest in a proper English script editor? I've said it before and I'll say it again: the game REALLY needs one. While I normally don't favour developers spending time going back and redoing stuff that's already complete and at least serviceable instead of going forward and producing more content, the early stages of the game STILL need a LOT of tidying-up. Back when you released 0.22 to the public, I said (only 3 posts above this) that the bonus sex scene on Miriam's love route was still missing, despite having been missing since version 0.1, and it's STILL missing. If you're not going to add it, just remove the entire hook into the scene, because just leaving a dead end with "not available in this version" lying around literally FOREVER makes the game look incredibly sloppy, like you just don't really care.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Oh, nice! But you should put an updated public link on your Patreon page. That was the first place I went to look, rather than the first post of this thread, and couldn't find it.

Dunno why, but this version runs like complete shit. When I tried opening it, it took several MINUTES before it'd finally run, and to get the fucking thing to close again I had to go to task manager and force-quit it. No idea what that's about, this is the first version that's run so badly.

But seriously, are you ever going to invest in a proper English script editor? I've said it before and I'll say it again: the game REALLY needs one. While I normally don't favour developers spending time going back and redoing stuff that's already complete and at least serviceable instead of going forward and producing more content, the early stages of the game STILL need a LOT of tidying-up. Back when you released 0.22 to the public, I said (only 3 posts above this) that the bonus sex scene on Miriam's love route was still missing, despite having been missing since version 0.1, and it's STILL missing. If you're not going to add it, just remove the entire hook into the scene, because just leaving a dead end with "not available in this version" lying around literally FOREVER makes the game look incredibly sloppy, like you just don't really care.

Ever, yes, when I have enough of resources to do so, right now I don't. If I am not doing something you want, that doesn't mean I don't care or lie about anything. Game is still on early stage of development, don't forget about it. If I said it will be done, then it will be done sooner or later, right now scenes are decided by polls and people want to see what happens next, rather than going back.