The Fate of Irnia 0.6 is now available for public.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Awesome new build, not to much... but I like it, although I think I need a walkthrough xD  I love and hate games with decisions :p  I save the game several times only to see the different responses... but I'm not sure when I progress with someone until I have an scene.

Glad you like it. Don't forget to vote for the next H scene,  the link is on my patreon page.  ;)

Good job with it! Keep it up! Looking forward to .04!

Thank you. I will try my best! 

Who is the artist?

You mean sprite artist, h scene artist or background artist?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I like where this is headed so far, played through it using both blue and red options and both have their appeal. However, I hope there are plans for a blue side(mostly) harem ending.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
0.04 update is out, right now available for patrons only, public update will be available later on.

Asmo

Jan 20, 2016
There's a bug with using the red side of the sphere on the mom night masturbation scene, after you click "Choose Red" the game does its thing and you just go back to the start of the night with the same choices unless you choose to not use the sphere. And it just loops over and over. 

Last edited by a moderator:

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
There's a bug with using the red side of the sphere on the mom night masturbation scene, after you click "Choose Red" the game does its thing and you just go back to the start of the night with the same choices unless you choose to not use the sphere. 

Alright, gonna check that right up! 
P.S. I suggest you to continue, the choice only affects a slightly different dialogue.

Asmo

Jan 20, 2016
Alright, gonna check that right up! 
P.S. I suggest you to continue, the choice only affects a slightly different dialogue.

Ye, seen it all, I like where you're going with this, good luck with the development  :D

Taro

Nov 25, 2016
Looks like it's got potential. The screen resolution could be a little lower though. The bottom of the screen is chopped off for me

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Looks like it's got potential. The screen resolution could be a little lower though. The bottom of the screen is chopped off for me
Sad to hear. I will create more versions with different resolutions soon, to fix this kind of problems.