The End [Lanania]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"These weapons are for our new employer... Don't want to piss him off after what he did to the rest of the crew... I will protect you if need be." she said unholstering her smg

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and hides behind her. Outside, they can hear the sounds of screams and gunshots, as well as the more muted sound of a blade slicing through flesh and bone.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia wrapped her left hand on Garr head. Pushing it against her blocking the sounds of horror from entering his ears. She simply listened to the crescendo of war muted.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Carr hugs her tightly, shivering like a leaf as the man outside carries out his butchery.

Some time later, the screams stop, and she can hear footsteps coming down the hall towards her.
"Hey. You ready to leave?" The man asks, poking his head around the corner. She can see the edge of his blade, dripping with blood.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Yes we are, and you?" She asked a bit surprised that the men was not drenched in blood

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... The ship's crew is dead, so I suppose... Yes. I'm ready to leave. Come. I'll take you to our leader." He says, turning and starting to walk away.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Wait... You aren't the leader?" Zalia said a bit confused while following the man closely, keeping one hand on Garr holding him close to her.s

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. I'm not. Our leader... Isn't human." He says, chuckling. "I'm the face of the rebellion, yes, but I'm not the one calling the shots." He says, grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmmm... You'll see." He murmurs, chuckling and walking out of the ship, whistling cheerily and swinging his sword.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She followed the man keeping her mouth shut, her eyes looking around trying to see rhe city around her

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She doesn't see anything except desert, and two land speeders waiting outside the ship. One of those had a redhead woman sitting on the hood, who looks up at him, and groans with relief, before running over to hug him. "I was worried, you asshole." She mutters, burying her head in his chest. The man chuckles and pats her head, before glancing back at Zalia. "Oh my. I almost forgot my manners. I'm Iroan. This is my girlfriend, Lana." He says, smiling and turning to let her see the curvy redhead. "Oh hi. Were you working on that ship, or were you captured or something?" She asks, smiling and waving.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"We were working on this ship... Let's just say I quickly saw new job opportunities in Iroan. I'm Zalia and this is Garr" she said pointing at the little thing hugging her. "Iroa we don't take the weapons?"

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Do you always mess names up or what? XD]

"Oh we will. Just not us." He says, motioning to the group. "I've got some guys coming over to load the stuff into a bigger vehicle.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(Yes I do, i was sure I read it that way oops)
"Alright, I guess the other speeder is for me and Carr?" She said moving toward the empty speeder.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[IroaN and Carr]

"Well, that was for Lana, but I suppose the two of us can squeeze together on one speeder." He says, winking at Lana, who rolls her eyes.
"In other words, he wants to fuck me on the back of a speeder." She sighs.
"Hey, it's fun!"
"And dangerous!"
"How is it fun if it's not dangerous!?"
"Ugh. Idiot."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(In one of my dnd game a character is named Garr, it's confusion XD)
"Indeed fucking on the back of a speeder sounds a bit dangerous, but Iroan is right, what is fun and not dangerous?" She said taking the drive seat of the speeder, leaving some place for Carr to sit behind her. "I have no idea where to go, so I will follow you"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods towards the speeder. "Lana, care to get on first?" He asks, grinning.
"Absolutely fucking not. I don't wanna die." She says, rolling her eyes again.
"Come oooon!"
"Gah. Fine. But just this once! And don't you dare try anything funny!" She grumbles, scowling and flipping him off as she swings her legs over the speeder, before sitting down on it. Iroan gets on behind her, and grins, winking at Zalia, before his hands go down her pants.
"Oh fuck!" Lana squeaks, before suddenly speeding off.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia rolled her eyes. I already nearly died two times today, I should have kept my mouth shut, let's see if luck is still with me... she said in her head turning around to see if Carr was seated properly. When Carr was looking good she accelerated to get a bit behind the couple, enough to leave them some private time and to evade any crash they might cause. Zalia knew how to use a speeder, but wasn't the best on the world either.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She does hear moans floating back towards her over the wind, and the speeder is moving rather unsteadily, zigzagging and wobbling a few times as Lana struggles to maintain control of the vehicle while being on the receiving end of whatever Iroan was doing to her.

Eventually, they manage to make it to a lone rock in the middle of nowhere. It's there that Lana finally has an orgasm, the speeder nearly spinning out of control as she slows down, shuddering like crazy.
"You... Complete... Asshole..." She groans, panting and blushing heavily. Zalia can see that the seat beneath her is completely wet. Iroan had probably been fucking her ass while she was on the speeder.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia simply rolled her eyes, slowing down the speeder to Lana level, while still keeping a safe distance between them. "Are you done or do we stop here for round number 2?" She said with a small smile and a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. We've reached our destination." Iroan says, grinning and slipping off the speeder. She catches a glimpse of a decidedly inhuman cock, before it's packed away into his pants.

He walks over to the rock, and crouches in the sand, looking for something. Then, she sees him pressing something, and then the ground begins to vibrate!
The rock slowly spirals upwards out of the sand, and Iroan backs up to a safe distance.
Once it's out, she can see a large hole at the base of the rock, with rough steps leading downwards.
"So... Ladies first." He says, grinning and looking at Zalia.
"Oh and I'm not?" Lana gripes from behind.
"You have a dick. So no."
"A pussy too, asshole!"
"The presence of a dick makes that invalid." He snorts.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Too much information there..." She said rolling her eyes once again before jumping out of her speeder and helping Carr to get out. "Is this your secret base?" She said advancing toward the stairs

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. We call it Rock Bottom. Clever name, huh?" He says, grinning.
"Oh my god. He never misses an opportunity..." Lana groans from behind her.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia made a quiet chuckle, more at the response Lana gave rather than the joke. "How big is this place?" She asked turning her head toward the rest of the group

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, it's underground, so... Pretty fucking big. We actually stumbled upon this place by accident." He says, patting the rock. "And then we decided to move in. Are you going in now? It's not going to stay open much longer." He says, tilting his head towards the dark mouth of the rock.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Okay, okay" She said rushing inside the rock, looking around her to anything out of the ordinary.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rushing inside, she near trips over the staircase that spirals down. And down. And down. And down. And... She gets the point. She should start walking already.

"So yeah. This place was apparently an old tribal grounds for the race that inhabits this place. They still do, just not... Above the surface." He murmurs.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia slowly started to walk down the stairs "What do they look like?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You'll see. You'll be meeting them quite soon." He murmurs, chuckling. Even Lana giggles, surprisingly. "Don't worry. They won't eat you." She says, smiling down at her.

Suddenly, the lift from above is suddenly cut out by the rock shifting back into place, and they are left in total darkness. She couldn't even see her hand in front of her face. Well... That is, if Carr would let go of strangling it in his grip.
"Ah. Hang on." Iroan mutters, and she feels his hand brushing the wall near her head. "Where is it... Where is it... Ah. There you are." He mutters, and she hears a click, before soft lights glow from the walls, lighting the way down.