The End [Lanania]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. He especially hates pirates." He says. Luna moves over to the next seat, opening up one between herself and Zalia, which Zack takes; nodding graciously to her.
"Like... Something about his parents being killed by pirates in front of him. I don't know the whole story." He says, shrugging. Zalia can see a mischievous, and kinda lustful grin on Luna's face. She was definitely planning to do something to Zack...

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I didn't really knew they were pirates, they just promised a good and that they take me off my planet, atleast they were not laying on the last point I guess" Zalia said watching Luna closely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I suppose it can be forgiven, then." He murmurs, shrugging. "I mean... Can't really blame you for wanting to get off a dead planet.
She notices Luna's tail start to flick in the air, and then catches Luna looking at her. She holds her eyes for a second, before looking down at Zack's pants, then looking back up at her. "Threesome?" She mouths, grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zack looks at her, frowns slightly, then looks at Luna. "Uhh... What's going on?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Nothing, Luna just said something funny... Don't worry" Zalia said quickly like she wanted to change subject.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Alright... Zack murmurs, frowning slightly as he looks at Zalia. "So, how are you finding the place?" He asks.
Behind him, she can see Luna make rather suggestive blowjob motions.

Reactions: Lanania

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Great... Luna is treating like a sister she even gave me her clothes. And you Luna, how do you find me?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Um..." She blushes slightly as Zack turns to her and almost catches her doing her motions.
"Yeah, she's not bad. Couple of problems with the dog initially, but... Yeah. I don't think it'll be a problem living with her." She says, giggling and smiling at Zalia.
"Ah. Well that's nice." He murmurs, before looking at the door to the nightclub. "You ladies wanna dance?* He asks, looking at both of them and raising an eyebrow .

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Dance? I, I don't know how to dance" Zalia said looking a bit lost and shamefull about her once again lack of skills.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Both Zack and Luna look at each other, and seem to come to a silent agreement.
They get off their chairs, before dragging her by her arms towards the club. "Welp, just gonna have to fix that!" Luna says, laughing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They drag her to the nightclub, and practically kick the door down bringing her in.

When she enters, she's hit with heavy bass loud enough to reverberate through her bones. The next thing her brain registers is the series of flashing lights all over the place, and the almost total darkness, lightened to a point by a reddish glow emanating from somewhere.

She feels Zack and Luna drag her towards the floor. They position themselves so that Zack is in front of her, and Luna is behind her.

"Alright. Now we're going to teach you how to dance. Just... Let loose and do what your body tells you to do." Zack says, grinning.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"What if my body tells me to run toward the door?" Zalia said looking even more then before

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, then it's a good thing I'm standing behind you!" Luna yells over the music, laughing.
Then, both Zack and Luna move closer. Zack takes her hands, holding them up in the air above her head. Luna puts her hands on her hips, and leans in close to her ear. "Sway your hips. Shake that ass like you're trying to seduce the whole club. But more importantly... The guy in front of you." She purrs. Zalia can hear her normally, but Zack can't, given his distance from them .

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"You interest him and he interest you... Why should I seduce him?" Zalia responded to luna, before making one or two akward dance move.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because I'm interested in both of you!" She growls, suddenly gripping and squeezing her ass hard as she pushes her forward slightly, closer to Zack. Luna moves closer, creating a rather close press of their three bodies as they dance and sway on the floor.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Whoa, calm down, I just arrived..." Zalia squealed before getting pushed between them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah? So? We welcome newbies with open arms." Zack says, chuckling and spreading his arms before hugging her. "Welcome to the family!" He says, laughing.
"Where at least one of the sisters is very interested in incest." Luna purrs in her ear, giggling. Zack may have heard her this time, but if he did, he didn't say anything as he lets Zalia down and continues dancing .

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia continued to dance, well atleast tried to dance, but sbe placed herself a bit behind Zack trying to keep her distance with Luna

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, where are you-? Oh." Zack says, turning his head to watch her go behind him, before turning back and blushing hard as Luna presses up against him. "Like what you see, big boy?" She purrs, grabbing Zalia's arms from behind him and pulling her closer. Zalia's front is pressed to Zack's back, making him very uncomfortably sandwiched between a horny demon and a woman who had no idea what was going on.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia now more happy by her new position, was just trying to dance without touching Zack in any subjective way.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh... Y-yeah?" He mumbles, and she can practically see his head turning into a tomato.
"Really? You don't sound too sure." Luna teases.
"I do! I like what I'm seeing!" He says, a little more firmly this time, before gripping Luna's butt and pulling her close. She gasps a little, before cooing. "Ooh... Naughty boy... Gonna have to punish you for that later." She purrs, pressing her body into his.
"Hah. Fat chance that's happening." He says, chuckling.
"Oh? I don't suppose you've been pinned down and ridden senseless by two girls at once, have you?"
"No, but... Who's the second?"
"Who do you think, genius?"
"Zalia?"
"Duh!"
Zack looks over his shoulder at Zalia. "You... Actually wanna...?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and looking quite surprised.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia was red as a tomato and opened her mouth, but absolutely no sound came out of her mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I don't have a problem with it." He says, shrugging and pulling both girls into his arms, squishing their bodies together. "How about we go now?" He asks, grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Before she can finish her sentence, she feels two fingers forced into her ass, and Luna grinning slightly as she thrusts those fingers in and out. "Good idea, right? Come on... Let's go." She purrs, dragging the three of them towards the door while her fingers were still buried in Zalia's ass .

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia still very unsure fought back luna carrying her away. "This isn't a good idea" Zalia protested trying to push Luna finger out of her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why not? Come on. You've wanted to fuck him too. I can see it in your eyes." She purrs, aggressively pulling her forwards and kissing her. Her tongue slips into her mouth, wrapping around hers and pressing it down hard.