The Dorna Party

Brock

So, does donating money change anything? Also, at the end, when Anno says "Maybe mom was right" or something like that, what does she mean? I realize I'm probably missing out on something obvious so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If I remember, certain amounts amounts donated increase your kindness score by 1. What I can't remember is if its 1 point for every 1000 credits donated or something along those lines.

Brock

If I remember, certain amounts amounts donated increase your kindness score by 1. What I can't remember is if its 1 point for every 1000 credits donated or something along those lines.
XD with how easy it is to get credits, my first time through I dropped 4 million. If I wasn't "Kind" before, I am now.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

Ah that explains how I went from mischievous to kind. I dropped a mil and inadvertently pulled some checkbook heroism aka the broken karma system of Fable III.

Reactions: Irrlicht and Brock

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Ah that explains how I went from mischievous to kind. I dropped a mil and inadvertently pulled some checkbook heroism aka the broken karma system of Fable III.

Ah Fable III, the game where being an industrialist asshole is evil yet necessary for survival, but being a slumlord lets you be both kind and successful. Who needs a factory, when you can simply finance the state's army with rent from all the peasants?

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
I just finished playing this event for the first time. I was wondering about the donation part too if that really added anything. However, to me when Anno said that line at the end, I personally thought she meant it in response to her mom wanting to marry off Anno to Steele which is why our character was like "wait i can't have heard that right" but I could be wrong on that.

Quick question though related to the quest, is there a way to replay it? I know it says you can only do it once but like poe a in the titsed you can enable it again to visit. I tried looking for one for Ausaril but didn't find it. Is the event different compared to being invited/going with Syri instead? I'd like to go with Syri too and read that.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Off topic, but what does "proc" stand for? I understand the context (like "provoke") but I haven't seen this word used outside of these forums... so I'm curious!

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Off topic, but what does "proc" stand for? I understand the context (like "provoke") but I haven't seen this word used outside of these forums... so I'm curious!
Programmed Random Occurrence. I'm surprised this is the only place you've heard it, basically everytime someone talks about any kind of RNG the word comes up.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I never knew what it the word was short for, despite it being in my vocabulary for like 15ish years, but yeah I'm very surprised that this is his first hearing of the term.

What fucking games do you even play man?

Reactions: Brock

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Proc is a common term used primarily in game programming to refer to an event triggered under particular circumstances. Originated from the term "Spec_Proc", which was short for special process, coined by the programmer, Jeremy Elson, for use with Circle-MUD.

Literally one of the only things I can remember from my programming classes years ago.

Reactions: partnerintime

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
The flags are PUPPYSLUTMAS_2014, PUPPYSLUTMAS_2014_SYRI_OFFER, and PUPPYSLUTMAS_2014_ANNO_OFFER. Just clear them all and you should be able to proc it again.

That explains why anything I tried searching didn't bring it up. lol Thank you so much!

And funny, I knew what proc in general meant but never actually knew what the exact words were either. I don't find it too weird for someone not knowing it because I didn't really see it being used in mainstream games but also with this forum as an exception, I never go on any forums. Most likely why I haven't really seen that term used much until I signed up on here.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Programmed Random Occurrence. I'm surprised this is the only place you've heard it, basically everytime someone talks about any kind of RNG the word comes up.

Thanks! I don't code, haven't taken any coding classes, and don't have any game making friends, so it's just never come up. I can talk out my ass for ages about art and character design, though!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That explains why anything I tried searching didn't bring it up. lol Thank you so much!

And funny, I knew what proc in general meant but never actually knew what the exact words were either. I don't find it too weird for someone not knowing it because I didn't really see it being used in mainstream games but also with this forum as an exception, I never go on any forums. Most likely why I haven't really seen that term used much until I signed up on here.
I can't think of an rpg where one wouldn't use the term "proc" either from the game itself using the term or it having procs and the term coming to you after everyone and their mother uses the term out of sheer habit from every other rpg ever having ingrained its use in their communities.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
I can't think of an rpg where one wouldn't use the term "proc" either from the game itself using the term or it having procs and the term coming to you after everyone and their mother uses the term out of sheer habit from every other rpg ever having ingrained its use in their communities.

If they did then I never really paid it much attention until now. Safe to say it's ingrained into me now though. lol Anyways, I need to go have Steele donate a few millions.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Fun fact: the Dornas will celebrate accumulating over 3m in donations even if your personal donation is 4m or above.

Yeah I donated 1 million way back when I got the event, and they were all so happy to have made 2 million, made me think everyone else was a real cheapskate at this high-class party.

Though to be fair, this event is ancient (like pre-Dr. Lash cash-piniata times), so its not like Savin planned for people donating shit tons of money.

Reactions: Brock

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is there any sex scene in the Dorna party at all? I've tried all the alternatives I can come up with, but nothing pops up.

I mean, the party is nice and all, but given that this is TiTs I kinda expected something lewd to happen at some point

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Is there any sex scene in the Dorna party at all? I've tried all the alternatives I can come up with, but nothing pops up.

I mean, the party is nice and all, but given that this is TiTs I kinda expected something lewd to happen at some point

No. It's just a meet the, ultra-rich, family moment for the Dorna twins. Allow Steele to get a little closer to one of the twins, or Kaede.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

All you're doing is meeting the Parents Dorna, that's it. Its fleshing out some of Anno/Syri/Kaede's character and gives an insight into the Ausar culture.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI

Actually, there is a Syri blow job scene I just read. It's when Syri picks out her tux to dress in. You can choose to urge her to wear a dress, approve the tux, or blow her.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Hey sorry I seem to be lacking knowledge about this. What event is this exactly and where can I find it? I don't recall an event where you can donate money.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Hey sorry I seem to be lacking knowledge about this. What event is this exactly and where can I find it? I don't recall an event where you can donate money.
Just talk to Syri or enter your ship with Anno on it around Christmas. It's a charity gala hosted by the Dorna sisters' parents.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Actually, there is a Syri blow job scene I just read. It's when Syri picks out her tux to dress in. You can choose to urge her to wear a dress, approve the tux, or blow her.

So you can get this scene by talking to Syri, right?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It comes up after Syri invites you to the party, travelling to the event. She's getting changed and you have to chance to try and convince her to wear a dress. Or give her a blowjob.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Correction for my previous statement, its always over 2 million credits donated, despite what you do. Even if you farm 5m from Lash and donate 4m to the Dornas.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It's too bad I can't tell the Dornas that the 1 mil I donated came from suckin' dick at Beths'.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's too bad I can't tell the Dornas that the 1 mil I donated came from suckin' dick at Beths'.
Given that your last name is Steele and that you've yet to inherit the company, I'm pretty sure that everyone assumes that your credits are metaphorically (an perhaps literally) stained by sexual fluids.

Reactions: alkeiser