The Desperate Rescue. [In Game]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The road before the three travelers had grown dark since they left the easternmost boarder of the Kingdom of Goldaria. Their departure had been a thing of some pomp and circumstance, with music and cheering townsfolk seeing them off as they left the capitol. Those crowds had quickly fallen by the wayside as they passed the main gates, and entered the countryside, and now even the occasional farmer had become a rarity.
The three of them were the only ones left of all who had answered the call of Queen Amelia, when she asked for heroes to save her abducted daughter Charlotte. Queen Amelia was a stunning woman of forty, possessed of long shapely legs, a curvaceous figure, and long raven hair kept up to reveal piecing blue eyes. As beautiful as the Queen was in her Autumn, Princess Charlotte was said to be the very picture of youthful loveliness, with flowing golden hair, sparkling green eyes, and a trim but alluring figure. When people found out that she had been kidnapped, would-be heroes and do-gooders flocked to volunteer for the rescue mission; if only to earn the favor of such visions of beauty. That had not lasted long.
Once it was revealed that the culprit was none other than Garam, the great black dragon of the burning mountains, all but a few of those who volunteered quickly abandoned the quest. The ones who remained, now guided their horses down the last road out of the Kingdom. They were an... unusual group to be sure, each drawn to the quest by different goals and ideas.
The first among them was an orc 'woman' named Sholgra, who had been in the kingdom on a pilgrimage to build relations between this southern kingdom, and the orc tribes to the far north. She might not have offered her services, if she hadn't felt the tug of her holy symbol towards the Queen; or it might have been the tug of something else, hiding between her legs.
The second of the group was by far the most orthodox of heroes, the elven knight Valira Aurum; as skilled with a blade as she was alluring of figure. She had joined simply for the chance to do good in the world, and now guided her steed with the most exuberance of them all, eager to see this foul deed undone.
The final member of the team was at once the most famboyant, and pragmatic of the group. Dirk O'Malley was a loud, flashy, and boastful mercenary, who had been lured in by the universal motivator; GOLD. The Queen had not asked the heroes to save her beloved daughter out of the kindness of their hearts. If they were successful, each and every one of them had been promised enough wealth to ensure they would never want for anything ever again. For Dirk, an opportunity like that was worth braving the fury of a dragon... Right?

As they went, the path before them became less of a road, and more of a trail, before disappearing completely at the edge of Black Briar Forest. This would be the first true leg of their journey. In order to reach the burning mountains, they would first need to traverse this forest, then the Swamp of Sorrow that ley beyond it, before passing through the Broken Hills, before finally braving the treacherous mountains at the very heart of the realm known simply as The Dark Lands.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Riding sidesaddle for her personal comfort, Sholgra had been quite generous, offering blessings to people on the roadside. She spoke frankly of Seluna, from her beauty to various tales, such as her romance with the fisherman and her assistance in the gods wars.

As it grew dark, Sholgra looked up to the sky as she clutched her amulet to her chest. “Seluna, offer us guidance,” she whispered under her breath as she looked for the moon. She knew that it would be difficult to see in the forest, and hoped that her light would be able to guide the group.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
At the head of the group, Valira kept a vigilant eye on her surroundings, not allowing her excitement to get in the way of her duty. She had been touched by the level of support they had received from the common folk and swore that their faith would not be misplaced. Her trusty steed Mara snuffled the air and Valira gave her a reassuring pat on the head. They were both far from home now, in an odd place and travelling with people who until just recently had been strangers. Elf or horse, it was enough to make anyone a bit nervous. Nevertheless, her belief in the inherent nobility of her quest, as well as the pure anticipation of what lay ahead, more than quelled any jitters she may have been experiencing.

As the sun went down, Valira palmed the scabbard of her sword. Having a priestess in the group, even an orcish one oddly enough, would probably bring them some level of divine protection. Still, it never hurt to be prepared. After all, in her experience the gods mostly helped those who helped themselves.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Soon camp would be broken, and a fire lit. The dim light of the flames, coupled with what scattered moonlight managed to break through the canopy, sent shadows dancing all about them. Eventually, the question of who would take the first watch for the night would need to be answered.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''I would be delighted to take first watch, we High Elves require little sleep and our vision is excellent in the dark. I will awaken you in two hours Sholgra so that you may take my place if that is amenable to you?''

Valira gave Sholgra a bright and friendly smile, a gust of wind making her shiver slightly despite herself.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk had lagged behind the other two as they set out. Beneath the excitement of finally leaving Goldaria was a sort of nervousness. He hadn’t liked the place much, of course, but the city was the only world he’d ever known. He was too used to crowded streets and bustling markets. Although there was no one around, the silence made him feel more visible than ever.

…And he couldn’t steer the damn horse! Dirk had never ridden one before, and the longer they rode the more certain he was that the creature was taunting him about it. How did the others make it look so easy? It was like their steeds knew what they wanted and acted without need of instruction. His steed was an evil-minded son of a bitch that kept trying to throw him off the side of the road. And it had tried to bite him once already.

Breaking camp at nightfall had been a welcome change, until he realized he would be sleeping on the ground. Shit, I knew I forgot something...

"Guess that leaves dawn shift to me, unless something exciting happens."

He stopped, and started counting on his fingers. Let's see... two hours for you... then I guess two hours for her... and then - wait, we only get four hours of sleep each?

Out loud he added, "Do we want to get moving before or after sunup tomorrow?"

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''I would suggest we move as soon as possible tomorrow, we can eat in the saddle after all, as much I crave a more civilized dining experience. Still, better to eat like a barbarian than allow the princess to remain imprisoned for longer than strictly necessary!''

Valira sat down on a log and gave Dirk an appraising look, raising an eyebrow quizzically.

''You seem to have packed lightly. I admire your frugality, the fact that you are willing to spend a night under the stars in aid of our quest is admirable. I only wish I shared your affinity for the rustic, I am not used to sleeping in a bedroll, let alone on the cold hard ground.''

Valira gave a small chuckle at that, feeding Mara an apple from a sack by her feet.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
“It’s like I always say: the lighter the burden, the shorter the walk.” Dirk winced as he sat down – the ride had not been smooth for him. “I do recommend trying it. Just you, the moss, and the great expanse above.” And if it ever rains, I’m going to look like a fucking moron.

He folded his bandana and wrapped it around his eyes like a blindfold before laying back. After a moment, he lifted it up again. “Guessing you haven't traveled much before this, then? First time out of the old country?"

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''An apt expression indeed, you are clearly very wise. It certainly sounds like a tranquil experience, although I fear that becoming accustomed to the idea will require either time or desperate necessity on my part!''

Valira gave a small grimace which quickly turned into a rather bashful smile.

''I did a spot of travelling within Ashara itself but this is indeed the first time I have ever left my homeland! I had heard stories of course but it is quite another thing to see it in person! It is proving to be a most enlightening experience! I am sure to you I must seem like a.... what is that term? One who is green of horn?''

Valira said all of this in a rather excited manner before clearing her throat and composing herself with a slight blush.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, who had been preoccupied with the night sky, then took notice of her companions. “Novice” she said, walking up to the elf. “So, should I undress now to get ready to meditate in Seluna’s light?” she asked as she sat on a nearby rock, setting her staff down. “Also, is there any rituals you would like me to perform before I do that?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''Ah yes novice that's the word! I suppose you should, the moon is quite bright tonight so it is the perfect time for it! I would suggest performing something to keep wolves at bay, from my limited mystical knowledge I know such creatures and the moon have a special connection so I would assume Seluna would be helpful in that regard! As for undressing to do so, are you quite sure you feel comfortable doing so in front of us? After all we are near strangers to you''

Valira asked this last question by giving Sholgra a once over, her face reddening slightly before looking her back in the eyes. It wasn't as if she was a virgin, she had lain with both men and women a number of times, she was no stranger to the naked form. But being a knight demanded a certain measure of modesty and all of her previous dalliances had taken place indoors. Public nudity was not something she was used to it went without saying.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“More than comfortable,” Sholgra said, as she sat up. She knew other humanoids, especially those in the kingdom, had hang ups about nudity, but she did not. “I’ve always believe it’s good to let other people see your body as it is. Besides, if we can’t trust each other enough to see each other naked, I doubt we would be able to do a whole lot of good against the dragon.”

The orc, standing high over the elf, pulled down her dress, letting it fall to her feet and unveiling her muscular form, as well as her sizable length. She had occasionally gotten comments regarding it, especially from locals, but she had heard elves might be a bit less concerned about it.

Picking up the dress, Sholgra handed it over to the elf. “Here, hold this for me,” she said.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''I suppose that's tr-''

Valira words died in her throat as Sholgra undressed, her powerful body and large member leaving her speechless. It was the biggest she had ever seen in fact and she couldn't help but stare. It was true that her people had penises that were larger than the human average but still nothing she had seen from the men she had been with could compare. She had never been with someone like Sholgra before so she couldn't say whether it was the fact that she was an orc or a woman with male parts that contributed to such a tool. For all she knew it was probably both. It wasn't just the length that was impressive, it seemed as girthy as a stallion and her balls were equally massive. Valira found her eyes glued to the orcs beautiful, naked body and it as only after a seeming eternity that the priestesses request actually registered in her brain. Shaking her head and tearing her eyes away from the feast of flesh before her Valira took the dress hurriedly, clearing her throat and looking noticeably flushed. She mentally chastised herself for being so lecherous and rude. It was unbecoming of her, as both a knight and a lady, and she hoped that Sholgra would not take offence.

''Y-Yes of course! I will keep it dry and clean! Please let me know if you need any further assistance!''

Valira shot Sholgra a friendly smile, doing her best not to look directly at her however for fear that she would be entranced again.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Thank you,” Sholgra said, as she looked down at the elf. Seeing how flustered she looked, she chuckled. “Also, I know this isn’t maybe clear to you, but you can touch me if you’d like; I know some faiths have chastity vows and stuff like that, but Seluna isn’t about that.” The orc knew the elf had some mixed feelings about this, so she felt if she made it clear it would make it easier.

“In any case, it isn’t as if you’re too bad yourself-especially with how large your rear is. During the ride it was hard to keep it down with you at front.”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira's eyes widened at this and she began to blush heavily. She hadn't expected Sholgra to be so nonchalant about the whole thing, let alone so forward! She did find the orc very attractive and if the priestess was not opposed to her advances then surely it would not be improper to partake correct. Yes, this was an odd place for her to do such a thing but this adventure was full of new experiences. It would expand her horizons. Besides, the priestess had mentioned trust and an intimate encounter would let them get to know one another better. It was for the good of the group! The fact that it would feel amazing for them both was just an additional benefit.

''T-Thank you for saying so, I am happy I could have such an effect on you. My physical training has clearly been beneficial in more ways than one, as you are not the first to compliment on that particular score. Although you are the first to do so in so brazen a manner, especially when we have only known each other a short while. D-Don't misunderstand I took no offence, in fact the thought that you find me so attractive and are so open about it is very..... stimulating.''

Valira smiled lustfully at that, still a bit flustered but clearly getting into the spirit of things.

''I think it goes without saying that I find you very attractive and if you are truly amenable then I would love to.... become more acquainted.....

Valira glanced over at Dirk, suddenly remembering that they were not alone. She didn't quite know how to proceed with him there and waited to see what his reaction to this whole thing would be.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, hearing her say this, felt her cock stiffen in response as she felt a familiar heat rising.

“I should probably say this now, but if I fuck your pussy, you’ll probably end up pregnant,” the orc said. “Normally I’d be fine with that, but currently doesn’t seem like a good idea.” She then lowered her hand down to the elf’s waist, before asking, “may I touch you?”

Last edited:

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk had turned away without even lifting his blindfold, completely missing the big reveal. In fact, he appeared to have quietly shifted position to put a large tree directly between where he was sleeping and where they were talking.

This was all too much, too fast, and if he said or did anything now it would just embarrass everyone. Better to just leave them to it.

Besides, they're not talking to you. You'd just get in the way...

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Seeing that Dirk was apparently asleep, Valira sighed in relief. She wasn't ready for an audience or even more extreme a threesome. She had only just talked herself into sleeping with a near stranger in the middle of a forest, she didn't know if she would be prepared for either eventuality just yet as much as the prospect did excite her and as handsome as she thought the male adventurer was. The sight of Sholgra's body and her words made Valira's nipples harden and her pussy throb with desire. The thought of being impregnated by Sholgra, a ''woman'', an orc and a priestess no less was a scandalous yet deeply arousing proposition. Yet reality splashed cold water on that idea. She was right of course, becoming with child would not be a good idea for many reasons especially in this current situation. However Valira dearly wished to take that massive thing inside of her. Suddenly an idea came to her on that very score, one that made her heart beat even faster.

''You are correct that such a thing would be ill advised, as much as it excites me to consider it. I-I have an alternative. If you wish you could partake of my posterior, as you find it so alluring. I have had some experience in that area with previous partners, although I must confess that none were quite so.... well endowed as you are.''

Valira nibbled on her lower lip at this, eyes trailing down to the monster between Sholgra's legs.

''You may touch me as much as you like. Please be gentle with me, but not too gentle....''

Valira let this last part trail off into a breathy whisper, bringing her eyes back to the priestess and staring into her beautiful silver orbs.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Now erect, the orc nodded as she undressed the elf. Placing her hands on her rear, Sholgra gave it a gentle squeeze before, grunting, lifting her up. “Does this work for you?” she whispered to the elf, as she positioned her tip up to the elf’s rear.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Left naked and exposed, she shivered in the night air, her nipples as hard as diamonds due to a mix of arousal and the cold, her pussy clearly dripping wet. A small tuft of pubic hair covered her lips, Valira having kept it well shaven. As her armor and Sholgra's dress dropped to the ground (Both would need to be washed and she would have to apologize for dirtying the priestess's clothes despite her promise to keep them dry and clean, both things to worry about later), she gave a small moan at the squeezing of her backside before leaving out a small yelp of surprise as Sholgra lifted her with such ease. Considering her species and how muscular she was, Valira wasn't shocked by Sholgra's strength, but experiencing it in person was another matter. Being in this scandalous position, completely at the priestesses mercy, about to have anal sex in the middle of the forest while her companion slept blissfully unawares turned her on to no end. She nodded slowly, eyes lidded with a mix of lust and nervousness.

''I-I'm ready....''

Valira readied herself to take Sholgra's huge rod, taking a deep breath to steel her nerves. A lesser known quirk of Elven biology was that their anuses were looser than that of other races, making insertion smoother and easier. Still, there was a limit to how far that helped and Valira assumed she would be pushed well past that by her orcish partner.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Slowly, Sholgra slid her cock in, about only an inch; she was a priestess of Seluna, and a considerate lover. She whispered to the elf, her full lips near her pointed ear, “good girl.” The orc gently pressed her strong fingers into the soft elven skin, as a potter smoothes out the wrinkles in clay.

Sholgra knew that the elf would not be satisfied by this, however, and so she pushed in another inch further, grunting as, for brief moment, she strengthened her grip.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira moaned in a mix of pleasure and slight pain, leaving out a harsh breath. The feeling of Sholgra's huge erect penis stretching her asshole out made her shudder, pussy juices dripping down her long legs. She was so big and she wasn't even that far in yet! The orcs breathy whisper in her ear, combined with the words used, drove her wild. Here she was a proud elven knight, a scion of the house of Aurum, being dominated a commoner, one of another race and a holy one at that. The gentle feeling of Sholgra's grip on her skin both thrilled and comforted her, as she stared into her eyes. Just as Valira became used to the current state of things, Sholgra pushing another inch inside and strengthening the grip of her powerful hands, made her moan even louder and even squirt a little.

''O-oh my y-you're filling me up so much! T-the gods have clearly shown favour upon you to give you such an amazing p-penis!''

This all came out of Valira's ruby red lips in a hurry, barely able to think straight as she focused on both the task at hand and the pleasure that it brought. It hurt to take such a massive thing and she knew it would still take a bit to get used to it, let alone when she took the whole thing, but that did not diminish how good it felt! In general, Valira liked to avoid using profanity whenever possible, it was not lady like in her eyes to use such language, even in the bedroom it always took her a little bit to drop those inhibitions. When she was excited enough however she could curse with the best of them and Sholgra was most certainly getting her there!

''Fuck yes this feels amazing! I-I hope my fat elven ass feels just as good for you!''

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra grunted softly in affirmation, as she pressed her breasts against the elf’s, her black nipples hard. The orc’s fern green skin was dripping with sweat, as she maintained control of her desires. Most of her race would have given in to their urges, shoving their full length in, but the priestess had discipline from years of training and experience. She knew that if she was to make this princess have a good time, she would need to not be unnecessarily rough and harsh.

So, rather than pushing in further, she instead licked the Valria’s ear tip, knowing how sensitive it was, as she kneaded the elf’s rear. “Should I go further?” she asked.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira smiled at this, delighted to hear that her body was providing just as much pleasure to Sholgra. She enjoyed the feeling of the orcs breasts rubbing against hers, their rock hard nubs eliciting tiny shudders throughout her body. They weren't as large as Valira's but they were no less soft and sexy. Valira could tell that the orc was holding herself back for her sake, a considerate gesture that she deeply appreciated and that only made Sholgra appear more alluring in her eyes, if such a thing was even possible. As she held her arms around the priestess's shoulders, Sholgra's licking of her ear made her groan in sheer bliss. Clearly the orc knew that Elven ears were an erogenous zone and she was taking full advantage. The kneading of her huge ass only made it feel even better.

''Y-Yes please do Sholgra! Do what you will with me!''

Valira said before giving Sholgra a kiss on the lips, a slow and sensual one at first which quickly turned hungry and passionate. Her tongue fought with her partners for dominance as she moaned into the others mouth. Valira felt like her brain was turning to mush and she was loving every moment of it.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Deciding to not hold back, the orc thrust in further as she kissed, her tusks rubbing against the elf’s lips as she pressed her fingers in hard enough to leave red marks.

Sholgra knew the woman was a warrior, and that she had been through much more severe training than this. However, even then, she still held back, using just half her strength and half her cock.

“Gwah,” the orc moaned, “you’re amazing…” as she stared into the elf’s eyes. “If it wasn’t for the mission, I’d breed you proper…”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira moaned loudly in an intoxicating mix of pain and pleasure as she took even more of Sholgra's huge prick and felt her huge round ass marred by the orcs strong hands. She could sense that the priestess was still holding back but she did her best to coax even more of her inside, pushing down even more on her throbbing cock as she pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily. She wanted to take as much of the priestess's glorious member as possible and she swore internally to herself that she would do it! She was a knight after all, she could handle it!

''F-Fuck thank you! Receiving such praise from someone as beautiful and sexy as you makes me so happy! I would be honoured to be filed with your hot virile seed and to be blessed with your child! Sadly our duty comes first but when this is all over and the princess has been saved my womb will be yours to impregnate as you please!''

Valira grinded her pussy against Sholgra's stomach following that statement, leaving it slick with her juices, as if to really hammer the point home, moaning shakily as she did so.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Groaning, the orc merely nodded as she felt her cock pulse with life, ready to burst as she heard the elf speak. “Gwuh…It’s so tempting…” she moaned as she felt the elf’s pussy rub against her stomach. Knowing that the elf wanted it all, she shoved her full length in, hitting it inside her as she reached her climax.

Orgasmic pleasure rapt throughout her body, Sholgra roared as she came, as a torrent of seed was let loose from her mighty orcish cock. It was as if a hose had been turned on inside her, giving her a full belly full of cum.

Sholgra, panting, withdrew her length, laying her down on her robe as seed flowed freely from her widened hole. Looking down at her, her cock still dripping, the orc said, a note of concern in her voice, “you…good?”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While Dirk's companions were busy with their escapades, he was desperately trying to get some sleep. Sadly, this would prove futile once the y really got going. However, while he listened, he noticed something else mixed in with the desperate moans. A low rustling in the bushes not ten feet from him. Peeking out from under his bandana, he spotted three shapes crouched amid the brush. They were small, with wide floppy ears, and long pointed noses. GOBLINS. They seemed to be enjoying the show his companions were putting on, as they had apparently missed him completely.
One of the little creatures giggled, as it slipped a dart onto a long tube, and brought it to his lips. "Pretty elf like it in the ass, then she get it in the ass." He then took aim at the unsuspecting lovers.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
As Sholgra impaled Valira on her huge cock, the elf moaned in sheer pleasure as she felt a massive orgasm rack her body. She had been experiencing little ones throughout this encounter but this was enough to give her a truly mind shattering one that seemed to explode from deep within her. A veritable wave of pussy juices soaked the orcs chest as Valira cried out in a guttural and filthy voice, making some decidedly unlady like noises as Sholgra filled her to the brim with her hot smelly cum. Her belly was so bloated it looked like she was pregnant, almost a cheeky portent of things to come when this adventure was all said and done! As Sholgra lay Valira down on the robe she was panting heavily, from the sheer pleasure, pain and physical exertion. It took a moment for her brain to reset and then another few to muster the strength to reply.

''T-that was divine, in fact it was one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had! T-thank you Sholgra, although I fear I must apologize for ruining your robe, both by allowing it to hit the ground earlier and from well.... this....''

Valira said all of this in a shaky voice and then used a trembling finger to pick up a dollop of cum leaking from her stretched out asshole, smiling sheepishly up at the priestess.

''I would be happy to wash it for you tomorrow before we leave, in fact my armor could also use a good cleaning. I-I also realize that not only did this activity interrupt my watch, I also prevented you from performing your prayers to Seluna as well as your ritual. Forgive me, I will allow you to attend to your duties and I will finish the rest of my vigil. Once I rest for a moment if you will allow me the privilege.''

Valira said all of this despite clearly being quite tired from what just happened.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As she let out her last bits of cum, splattering it on the elf’s torso, Sholgra nodded. “Thank you; I shall have time to meditate. If anything, this relief has helped make it easier.” She then walked up to a nearby spot where the moonlight shone, and took a meditative stance, her cock still erect in the light of the moon.