The Colony [IC]

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Trent nodded and called out "I'll go inform the captain, safe bet she already knows though," quickly making his way to the door leading to the upper decks.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"Even if the Captain already knows I'd feel safer on the deck anyway. Feeling cooped up inside the ship would make me feel vulnerable even more than being exposed would be if you can believe it."

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"I can believe it, better to see what's coming then be caught blind" Trent replied. "I'll be coming topside myself once I've passed on the news" he announced before heading for the upper decks.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"I can believe it, better to see what's coming then be caught blind" Trent replied. "I'll be coming topside myself once I've passed on the news" he announced before heading for the upper decks.
Heading up to upper decks, he saw the big-bellies sailor who had went up earlier, pants down to his knees, leaned up against a cannon-despite saying he was taking a piss, it seemed instead he had decided to jack himself off, stroking his hand across his thick, eight-inch erection. He didn’t take notice of Trent, instead continuing to masturbate.

Looking out to the waters, he could see something surfacing in the distance, but as he got a better look at it, he noticed that, while it had similarities to a sea serpent, it was much more bulky around the middle and had a hard shell on its body, as well as limbs. However, it didn’t seem to be approaching the vessel, for the moment at least.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"You seen the lord and his lot?" Trent asked as he drew close ",Got some news for the captain" he continued, stopping and leaning on the opposing side of the cannon from the sailor. Upon sighting the creature surfacing he made a deadpan exclamation of "That would be the news I was speaking of" , keeping his eyes warily on the creature.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The sailor, realizing he had been seen, panickily stopped what he was doing and pulled up his pants, eyes wide. "Oh, not in the faintest, sir!" he said hurriedly. "Not at all!" He looked around nervously, as if there was anyone else there, before sighing in relief. "Oh, uh, no, I haven't, I just...don't tell anyone I was relievin' myself on the deck, sir?"

As Trent looked around, he saw the creature wasn't visible anymore.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Not a word from me" Trent agreed with a nod. "Might want to 'polish the cannon' elsewhere in case someone else comes by" he suggested quietly before walking off and continuing to search for the captain's whereabouts.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"You know it could have been worse. If you had been tiny it would have been shocking and sad." Alina said with a throaty chuckle, drawing a bit of attention to herself as the man hastily put his length away.

"If the monster has dived down again that could be good or bad. Either way I think it might be best to confer with the Captain."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The sailor, his pants bulging, chuckled, blushing slightly. "Well, if your interested, feel free to treat yourself to me-I have no complaints there!"

Trent, looking around, noticed that the cabin doors were closed at the moment, while the person at the wheel was a young man of no more than 19 years with curly blond hair. The captain, for better or worse, was absent from the deck.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Victoria ignored the sailor, and headed for the captain's cabin. She paused to give the door a few sharp knocks. "Captain, a word if I may?" she asked, through the door, not waiting for an answer before trying the knob.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As Victoria reached for the knob, it slowly began to swivel, creaking open to reveal a red bush of a man's face, his wild blue eyes peaking out from his wild long hair, connected to a lanky broad shouldered body draped in a long scarlet coat. "Viccy?" he muttered out raspily, his breath smelling heavily of whiskey. "What is it you want me to know? Did a rat crawl up your cunt or is it something actually important?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Watch it, rummy, or you're liable to get something a lot worse up yours." She wasn't in the mood for his attitude right now. "We just saw something big of the side of the ship, so I was just wondering, have you brought us into serpent territory?" she demanded.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The captain shrugged. “Maybe? I’ve just been heading westward-same direction, straight as an arrow. It ain’t too close, as far as I know, but I think we are in uncharted territory.” He then took a swig from his bottle. “Anyhow, what big was it, and how far?”

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Heading up in time to hear at least the last part of that exchange Alina would sigh and turn to scan the seas a trifle nervously. More than a little concerned that that beast might come back.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Plenty big and close enough it'll mean trouble if it decides we're not wanted around" Trent interrupted from where he stood by the ship's side, continuing to search for any sign of the creature amidst the waves

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Trent, looking out at the ocean, could not see the massive beast. However, he noticed some seagulls flying to port.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The captain, looking up, slightly nodded, stridint our from the cabin. “Well, to put it bluntly, it means that they’re headin’ too land to get away from the storm, so I suppose it’s good enough for me,” he said, before taking another swig. He then shouted at the young man at the wheel, “HEAD TO PORT! LAND THAT AWAY!” before stomping downstairs, yelling at the rest of the crew to do their job.

As he was downstairs, Trent and Alina saw the massive beasts head breaching out from the water only 300 feet from the ship, seeing it rise from the waves-a mighty dragon turtle, feared and powerful by all sailors, surfacing, it’s hefty shell glittering like diamonds.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"That's a problem. That's a Big problem." Alina said taking in the sight of the massive beast and looking about in a bit of a panic. It... was not fun to encounter dangerous things at sea!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Victoria ran to the side of the ship to get a better look at what was going on. [What does a 20 arcana check tell me about dragon turtles?]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As the massive dragon turtle was now in sight, Victoria remembered all the terrifying things she had heard about them: with breath of steam and the power to easily capsize a vessel, they were always to be avoided. They were highly territorial, and highly intelligent as well, as they are kin to the rest of dragonkind. Because of this though, they’re was a chance that they could be spared if they made an offering of treasure.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"That's an understatement if ever I've heard one" Trent called out to Alina, rooted to the spot at the sight of the beast.