The broken lands.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she slipped downward, the boys jumped back, startled. "Show you our dicks?" asked the fair boy.
"Oh, I've seen some of the camp whores do this," the dark boy piped up, as he began tugging at his pants.
The other boys hand shot out to stop him before he got very far. "Wait a minute. What do you want?" he demanded of Aitainyn. Though she could see through his pants that he was just a eager as his friend.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn's eyes flashed. One of them had his wits about him. That was actually unexpected. "Vat do I vant? Vy ask such a thing of a slave? Of a beast, caged and forced to sleep in its own excrement? I vant to go home. I vant to bury mine dead, and feed mine pups. I vant to feel the cold air of mine home on my face. I vant many things I do not think you can give me, pup. So, I ask you. Vy do you think I would do this, like your... camp whores?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Probably just trying to get us to let our guard down so you can try something funny," he replied. "Now stand up and spread your legs, so we can finish cleaning you," he demanded.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn rolled her eyes, but didn't reply. Instead, she just stood, and did so. Well, and so, if he'd just clean her and leave, that was fine. At least she could get the very small satisfaction of shocking him. When she stood, a very impressive member fell free, and her eyes watched his, cold as death.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The dark skinned bay balked as he saw her manhood flop free, and a string of incomprehensible words and noises sprang from his mouth. The other boy however just stared for a moment. "Oh, you're like Lady Zeera," he said, casually, before reaching out and taking her penis in his hand. "Only not as big," he added, as he lathered her member with soap.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn quirked a brow. Was that so? Well, it was a small world after all. The boy didn't even hesitate to grab her, and she winced at being treated like an animal once more, but swallowed it. She looked at the dark skinned boy, and stared into his eyes. "You, boy. Vat is your and your friend's name?" She wouldn't talk directly to a boy so rude as to handle her genitals and compare its size to others.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm Kemp, and hi is Vhan, man-lady," the dark-skinned boy replied.
Her breath caught in her throat then as cool water suddenly connected with her womanhood. Vhan, as he was called, pushed the wet cloth between her legs and ass as he washed her nethers. However, when he was finish, his hand lingered on her cock. Slowly he began stroking up and down.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kemp, and Vhan, then. She did her best to ignore his lingering touch as he washed her more sensitive regions, hoping it'd end swiftly... but of course, Vhan's hand lingered... just not where she thought it would. She guessed he was one of this Zeera's 'toys' then, perhaps even a peach bottom boy. She watched him impassively, without so much as a twitch, as he stroked her, her cock hardening... pulling its self up with her heartbeat until it stood at a proud eleven inches. She'd done well to keep it down thus far, but direct stimulation was all but impossible for it to ignore. "Vhat now then, Vhan?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I just wanted to see if it got much bigger when it was stiff," he replied. "And, it does, but Ms.Zeera still has you beat," he said, with... was that pride in his voice. "Anyway, you're clean now, so, Kemp, come on, it's time to go." With that, he made his way out of the cage, with Kemp in tow. They paused as they left, and set the bucket they had been using inside the cage. "Use this, makes it easier to clean the wagon," said Kemp. Once they were out of the cage, they paused to unshackle her hands. "Well, we'll probably see in a day or two, lady," said Vhan.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn raised a brow again. 'Had her beat'. She appreciated her own size, just fine. Were all men so obsessed with it? She retracted her hands once they were unshackled and sat back down, sighing. She'd wait and watch the stars until the tarp was replaced... at which point she'd carefully, quietly, commit to her strength training exercises. It was alright to appear docile, but it was never acceptable to be docile, or weak. She'd be diligent about caring for her self, as diligent as she was about appearing to waste away.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The boys replaced the tarp, before leaving, and she was able to go about her exercises in peace. Though, her erection did linger. How long had it been since someone else had touched her manhood, or any part of her? Regardless, the night would be over soon, if she wanted to do anything else, now would be the time.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn didn't bother with her own sexual desire, especially not in a foreign land. Spilling ones seed in foreign dirt could be dangerous, should it fall into the wrong hands... there were magics to bind. She'd never seen them up close, but had heard of them, and seen enough of other magics to believe. That aside... she had more anger and grief in her heart than desire. She would bide her time still, test the locks on her cage gently and quietly, and should she find nothing, take her rest.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next few days passed in something of a blur. She'd had no luck with the stout bars of her cage, and while she was well-fed, there was little to do to pass the time as the caravan made its way ever onward. The furs that the boys had left as her new bedding were practically her only comfort, and they made a serviceable enough bed. The boys themselves were practically her only companion; stopping by almost nightly to 'clean' her.
Finally, on the fourth day of travel, a familiar voice spoke to her through the tarp. "Well, how is our newest attraction doing?" It was the same woman that addressed her on her first day in the cage.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn had an ear for voices, and a rather intuitive nature. The most confidant female here was undoubtedly this Zeera person... the one with the most power in the camp. The one whom she most longed to crush the life out of with her jaws. She dreamed of feeling the life leave her body, of watching her eyes go dark, into eternity. Aitainyn hadn't managed to infatuate a pair of hormonally challenged teenage boys, so she doubted she'd be seducing a hermaphrodite with this one's level of confidence and pride. Not that she could, she guessed, even if the opportunity presented its self... she hated her too much. "I'd be doing much better vith your neck in my teeth, human." There wasn't much bite to her words, just a tired apathy. It was a ruse, of course. One should never assume a feral wolf to be docile... not that she thought this one would make that mistake.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wonderful, I wouldn't want you feeling ill before your first show." The canvas was drawn to the side, and the woman, Zeera, stood there. However, she was not dressed in the same traveling clothes as the last time they had spoken. Rather, she wore a dark red top that left her shoulders, and belly, bare by hugging her considerable bust. This coupled with the long matching skirt that hugged her thighs before splitting at the knee, made her look more like a dancer than an authoritative despot. "I do hope that the boys have been taking good care of you," she said, with a smile.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn sneered at that. 'Taking good care of her.' She stayed clean because they enjoyed molesting her. Humans had not one whit of emotion in them that wasn't purely selfish. There would be no love lost if any of these humans got in her way when she attempted escape... she'd kill them all without hesitation. Even the pups. "I'm sure they'll love the part vere I murder you and everyone you cherish. That's vat you humans find amusing, no?"
"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, hmm, hmm, that's it, show me those fangs of yours. Let me see the animal that you've kept hidden for so long," said Zeera.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn sneered again, and turned away from her. She didn't want to have to look at the disgusting creature standing before her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now that's just disappointing. Well, I suppose the crowds will just have to gawk at another man-woman," she said, as she turned to leave.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn watched her go, eyes cold, and hard. She thought about a snippy comeback, but swallowed it. She needed whatever possible sources of information she could get, and didn't want to isolate her only current sources with a few careless words. The boys might yet say something useful in her presence, after all.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As for the boys, Aitainyn soon heard their familiar voices heading her way. It wasn't long before they were standing before her cage, bucket in hand. "Ready for your bath, lady?" asked Kepm

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two boys secured her hands through the bars of her cage, as always. But, before they came in, Vhan pulled the canvas tarp back over the cage, giving them something akin to privacy. As they proceeded to scrub her back, Vhan spoke. "Lady Zeera wasn't happy earlier."
"Not happy at all," added Kemp.
"She told us to let you know what you'd be doing for the crowds, if you don't change like she wants." At once, Vhan's hand came to rest on Aitainyn's womanhood, and stayed there, slowly massaging her sensitive mound with his palm.
"You don't seem like a whore, so maybe you should just change, like she wants?" suggested Kemp.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. It wasn't a quiet, nagging voice anymore. It was a cacaphony. It was a chorus born of pride, of wrath, of pure bloodlust. They were instilling a hatred in her that might overwhelm her reasoning mind for a long time to come. Sensuality did nothing for her in the face of bloodlust... their ministrations to her weren't welcome. "Remove your fingers, or lose them, pup." Her words were carefully controlled, but her body trembled. She was on the precipice, about to lose her composure entirely. About to kill, even if it cost her her life.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The boys withdrew their hands, and shared a look of concern. "That's what we thought," said Vhan. With that, they stopped their washing, prepared to leave. But, before they did, she noticed Kemp drop something in the pail that they left behind. Something small... and gleaming. They then unshackled her and left without another word.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
When they were gone, when the shackles were removed, she collapsed, breathing heavily. She had come close... she would have been shackled there, with two dead bodies in the cage with her. She'd have been killed on the spot when it was discovered, most likely. She was a barbarian, at heart, a savage, a wild animal... it was that uncivilized nature that had kept her alive, and no amount of intellect nor cunning could ultimately drown it out. She had her breaking point... a point of no return. She'd not even noticed the object dropped into the bucket, but saw its shine after a while. She reached in, heedless of the mess, and took stock of what the boys had given her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The object she pulled out was small, and glittered in the light that passed through the canvas covering her wagon. A key.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
A key. Those boys had given her the means to freedom. She felt hot tears moisten her cheeks. Kidnapped, molested, nearly outright raped, about to be forced to be raped and possibly tortured for the amusement of a crowd... but a shred of kindness gave her hope. She knelt, and gathered her wits. She sharpened her hearing, her sense of smell. What was around her? Now, or wait? She was nude, couldn't hide such an object, not long. Now might be her only real chance. She gathered information as best she could, on how many people were about, where, how prepared they were for the unexpected, what direction might offer shelter or a clear stretch for running. She employed all her senses as best she could, focusing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, this has been a nice marathon session, but I'm afraid I have to call it for the night. I'm glad we got as far as we did though.]

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Np! I look forward to continuing. Remember, I'm available almost 24/7. Let me know when you have time, and I'll hunker down for long sessions.